Playing With the Package - Cover

Playing With the Package

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twenty years ago she had teased him when she was a young nude centrefold displaying her charms to the world. He now had to protect her - she teased him and paid the price for her teasing. He fucked her on his own and in company with his male and female friends. She always complained but always ended up wanting more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Interracial   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

"Fuck me" I exclaimed whilst listening to Jimmy explain what he had learnt in the last couple of hours.

Della's husband and my friend Shane had been executed by the Japanese Yakuza. Jimmy had learnt that the husband was a high ranking Italian Mafia figure, and he was sent to the city to muscle in on the drug trade that was shared between Jimmy and his friends, and the Japanese Yakuza.

He had pissed off the Yakuza and that got him killed, with them also coming after his wife (with me being collateral damage).

"What the fuck do I do with her?" I asked " ... and what about me?"

"I have spoken to them, and they are willing to let you go ... however they weren't too happy about you gassing their guys" Jimmy laughed.

I breathed a sigh of relief as he continued "They want her too ... to send a message to those that might want to follow his folly".

"Kill her?" I asked, hoping that there was another intention. I had no real feelings for her, but killing her seemed a little extreme.

"No ... the main man has seen her centrefold photos from her youth ... he wants her for his private brothel".

I nodded my head as I took in what Jimmy had just relayed to me.

"She's a good fuck when you get her going ... whinges a bit at the start but warms to the task quickly" I commented with a chuckle.

We continued to have a quiet drink between us, enjoying catching up again after a couple of months since I had fucked Julie on her 16th birthday.

"Julie is very happy this afternoon ... did she get you to fuck her again?" he asked without a exhibiting a care in the world about this daughter fucking a man old enough to be her grandfather.

"Yeh ... it was good" was the simplest reply that I could offer.

We had another drink and then I asked "How soon before you have to hand her over?"

"In the morning".

I thought for a moment then made a suggestion "Do you want to have some fun with her ... maybe a double ... just like old times??".

"Fuck me ... don't you ever get enough sex?" Jimmy asked with a smile on his face and laughter in his voice.

"Nope ... just a horny old bastard." I replied whilst grabbing at my crotch.


Twenty minutes later saw me on the bed with Della riding my cock hard whilst Jimmy stood on the bed feeding his cock into her mouth.

She had whinged and complained but she was now an active participant, sucking him fervently and smashing her little pussy down on my thick shaft.

"Fuck us you slut ... make my cock sing in your hungry cunt" I shouted at her.

She was silent except for the occasional grunt with Jimmy's cock penetrated her throat regularly. He was holding the back of her head to keep the penetration deep in her throat. She gagged a few times but soon got used to his thick cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.