Dear Diary - Cover

Dear Diary

Copyright© 2016 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sister fulfills her fantasies...all of them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

11/4/2011

Dear diary,

You will never believe what happened today. Jimmy Johnson actually tried to kiss me. I was so disgusted that I almost hurled on him. I mean come on, if you are going to try to kiss a girl, at least take a shower that week and use a breath mint or something. I was pushing him away, and thankfully my brother was watching out for me, so he dragged the jerk away before he got anywhere. Thank god, I want my first kiss to be something special, not some gross jerk forcing himself on me.

I glanced down at the notebook and smiled as I recalled what was happening when I last wrote that page. It had only taken half a dozen pages to figure out how to deal with my brother, so instead of destroying the entire notebook, I’d just ripped those pages out and burned them. The notebook had spent the last eight months stuffed in the back of my dresser, completely forgotten until now.

Tossing it toward the box sitting on my bed, I closed the drawer and pulled the next one open. Digging through the shirts, I could only hope my mom and Julie were right and Los Angeles had a better selection of clothing for someone my size. It was almost scary how well they got along after my parents found out we were sleeping together.

Not that we’d managed to hide it very well. I guess the way we looked at each other over breakfast the morning after our sleepover had been enough to clue my mom in. As soon as Bruce and Julie left so he could take her home, my mom cornered me and told me to make sure Julie’s parents didn’t find out about us, right before she congratulated me.

I was surprised there were no recriminations about my being a lesbian. Apparently, my lack of interest in men had my parents assuming I was a lesbian anyway. Hell, my dad had almost cried when mom quietly announced at dinner that I’d finally come out of the closet. His only concern was making sure that Bruce and I both being interested in Julie wouldn’t damage our relationship. Thankfully Bruce was smart enough to keep his mouth shut when I said I loved them both enough that I didn’t mind sharing.

Their concerns about Julie’s parents had been spot on, but we’d gotten through it. Julie’s mom had wigged out when she came home early one day and caught us in the act. I’d been worried, but Julie had sent me home saying she’d take care of it and would see me tomorrow. She would only tell me part of the deal, but as long as we both maintained our grades, her parents wouldn’t say anything about our study dates including a little sex. A couple weeks later she mentioned she was switching majors and going back to pre-med.

“Hay, midget, quit daydreaming and finish packing already. We need to get moving if we want to hit Vegas by nightfall. I need a good night’s sleep if you want to get to Los Angeles early enough for you and Julie to go shopping.”

I looked back and licked my lips as I admired my brother. The shorts and tank top did nothing to hide the muscular physique his years of training had given him. Remembering what he wanted, I tossed the shorts I was holding into the suitcase and closed it.

“Sorry bro, but there won’t be any shopping tomorrow. Julie’s parents were staying to help us get moved in and want to take us out to dinner before their flight leaves. After everything they’ve done for us, it would be rude to blow them off to go shopping.”

“They did it for Julie, but you won’t hear me complaining about it,” he replied as he picked up the box and suitcase. “I just can’t believe they bought her a condo. Our housing grants will more than cover the HOA fees and it’s a lot nicer than what we were expecting to find.”

I just shook my head as I grabbed my purse and followed him out, wondering how someone so smart could be so dumb. “We’ll still have to find jobs unless you plan on giving up food. Them buying a condo for us to live in is just a way to make sure Julie doesn’t have to work full time and can focus on school.”

“I can see that, but an apartment would have still been cheaper.”

“You’re lucky I love you so much, cause you’re a real doofus sometimes,” I sighed. “The condo won’t cost them anything, and will actually make a profit in the long run. They convinced her to give up law school, which I totally agree with, and change back to medical school. After transferring the credits she earned in high school, that’s seven more years of college just for her doctorate of medicine, and a decent apartment would run three grand a month. They spent twice what that would cost to buy the condo, but we’re maintaining it and they can sell it when we finish school. I know you’re not exactly materialistic, but do you realize how much Julie’s parents are worth?”

He just shrugged as he finished packing the van. “I know they’re both doctors, so I figured they made decent money.”

“He’s an orthopedic surgeon, and she’s a cardiologist. I don’t have exact numbers, but that condo probably ran about what her dad makes in a year and they’re paying for medical school so she doesn’t have to take out loans,” I explained. “Translation, they’re loaded, and they want their little girl to become a doctor. They accept me being with her because they’ve seen how hard we push each other to succeed. You get to come along for the ride because they figure I’ll keep you from distracting her too much.”

He had a smirk on his face as he turned, picked me up and kissed my forehead. “You’re lucky I love you so much, cause you’re a real smart ass sometimes.”

I just smiled as he sat me down and looked back at the house. “Mom and dad should be out in a minute. I told them I was going to get the rest of your stuff and they ran inside saying they had a going away present for us. Actually, dad said it was more for you, but I’d probably use it on occasion.”

I gave him a curious look as I reached through the window and set my purse on the seat. My parents had shocked me when they gave me five grand for our travel expenses, with the hint from mom that whatever was left should go into getting me a new wardrobe. We weren’t poor by any stretch, but my parents had always been frugal. Bruce’s vehicle was the newest one we owned, simply because my parents didn’t see a reason to buy new ones when the old ones worked fine.

Knowing that, I’m sure you can understand why my jaw almost hit the ground when they walked out and dad handed me a brand new Samsung S7. He was still using a Nokia 3310 that was almost as old as I was. “I don’t know what to say, but you really shouldn’t have. You use your phone a lot more than I will, so you should have upgraded yours.”

He left me speechless when he pulled the second one out of the phone holster he always wore with an amused grin on his face. “I knew you were going to say that. I didn’t actually plan on upgrading mine, but they practically gave it to me when I upgraded our plan and bought yours. You can take this as a hint that I expect to hear from you at least once a week. I know you’ll both be busy building new lives out there but try not to forget about us and remember you’ll always have a home here.”

There were tears in my eyes as I threw myself into his arms. “I could never forget about you, daddy. You’re the most important man in my life.”

I could hear his deep chuckle as he held me in his arms. “I think I’m number two, maybe number three someday if you ever find a man who measures up to your standards, but I can live with that. Your brother’s always watched out for you, but you’re going to have to watch out for each other now.”

“I will, daddy, don’t worry,” I murmured, knowing exactly what he meant. My brother’s literal mind and trusting nature could get him in trouble in the big city. “Well, Julie and I will actually. We both love him too much not to look out for his best interests.”

“I still don’t understand how that’s going to work out, with both of you dating Julie.”

There was a glint in mother’s eye as she stepped up and put her hand on dad’s shoulder. “Our son’s a lot like you are, dear. He falls asleep shortly after ten, and a train wreck wouldn’t wake him up. I’m sure the girls will find plenty of time together when he’s sleeping or at practice. Now let go of our daughter already. They need to get moving, but I want to say goodbye to my baby girl.”

She confirmed my suspicions as soon as I stepped into her arms. “Your father doesn’t need to know the truth. I can’t say I approve, but I do understand. You’ve had to face things no girl your age should have to think about and it’s changed how you look at the world. You’ll have to watch out for both of them, but don’t let that cynicism detract from the truly beautiful things in life.”

“I will, and I’ll try,” I told her as I held her tighter. “Depending on his schedule, we may not be able to make Thanksgiving, but I promise we’ll be here for Christmas, and I promise I’ll call often.”

“His schedule’s irrelevant. If you want to come home for Thanksgiving, just let us know. Having the two of you come home, even if it’s only for five days, will be worth the price of the tickets.”

I couldn’t seem to stop the tears as I held her. As much as I’d looked forward to the freedom of going away to college, I never imagined it would be so hard to actually let go. “I love you momma.”

“I love you too, baby,” she murmured before stepping back and wiping away the tears running down my cheeks. “No more tears now. This is the start of a grand adventure for both of you. You’ve already shown you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I almost feel sorry for anyone who tries to get in your way.”

I just nodded, not sure how to respond to that as she helped me into the van. The person sitting next to me had always been the source of that strength. “We took the liberty of putting our numbers into your phone, as well as Julie’s father’s number. We expect a call when you stop for the night, and when you arrive tomorrow. If anything happens on the road, don’t hesitate to call us.”

“I won’t, but I doubt we’ll have any problems. Bruce had the van serviced last month, and he’s a very cautious driver.”

“He’s transporting very precious cargo, and he knows it,” Dad said as he stuck his head through the window for one last kiss and set the box for my new phone in my lap. “Both chargers and the warranty information are in there if you need it. Just find the closest Sprint store if it gives you any problems.”

I just nodded as Bruce started the van and dad stepped back to put his arms around mom. It felt odd, waving to them as we pulled away. I knew I’d see them and the old house again, but it felt like an ending.

“Does it feel weird, knowing we won’t be going home?”

My brother chuckled and I looked over at him. “It’s a little odd, but I think you were more attached to the house than I was. That house was your sanctuary. It’s the only place you’ve always felt loved and accepted as you are. You’ll get to where you feel the same way about our new home.”

“I know, but it still feels weird to be leaving,” I sighed. “What about you, big brother? Won’t you miss Nampa? It seems you’re leaving a lot more behind here than I am.”

He shook his head as he turned us toward the highway. “I’ll miss mom and dad, but that’s about it. I had a lot of friends, but no one I was actually close to. Call me weird, but if I wasn’t out with one of my girlfriends, I preferred to hang with my sister.”

I smirked as I leaned over and put my hand on his lap. “Oh, so I came in second to whoever the flavor of the week was?”

He chuckled again as he reached down and moved my hand down his leg. “You beat all of them out, but I had to keep up appearances. Mom and dad would have killed me if they found out what we were doing. Also, no teasing while I’m driving. It’s been a couple weeks for me, and I know how easily you distract me anyway. I want to get us to Vegas in one piece.”

“That was an offer, not a tease. I’d love to give you a blowjob while you drive. If you think it’s too dangerous, we can always find a rest stop somewhere in Nevada for whatever you’d like. I just feel bad because you didn’t get to join me in saying goodbye to Julie and our parents preempted our movie nights this week.”

He actually took his eyes off the road long enough to grin over at me. “I appreciate the offer, but it might be better to wait until we get to the hotel. I won’t risk someone catching us, even if it’s just a quick blowjob in the middle of nowhere. All it takes is one person with a cell phone to ruin our lives.”

“Fine, I’ll behave until we get to the hotel,” I pouted. “I’m not sure what to do with myself now though. I figured keeping my brother in a good mood would be a fun way to make the trip go faster.”

He picked the phone up from the console and handed it to me. “I took that when you were hanging off dad so you wouldn’t drop it. You could figure out how to use it and call Julie to let her know we’re on the road. Dad got you the adapter to charge it in the car, so you don’t need to worry about draining the battery.”

“I noticed, and thank you. I was a bit caught up in the moment,” I told him as I opened the box and looked inside. Dad’s usual gift receipt, with the prices blacked out, made me smile. He knew I’d need it if I had to make a warranty claim, but he hated admitting how much he spent on gifts like this. “I know Julie was going out with her parents to get kitchenware and groceries, but I suppose I can text her. Maybe I’ll find a game or something to help pass the time since I can’t help drive.”

He just smiled as he turned onto the highway, knowing better than to say anything. Getting my driver’s license was one of the few things I hadn’t been able to do. I could have, and my parents had been willing to get me a car with the required equipment, but I’d balked at the idea. I hated having to acknowledge being different, and that equipment would be a daily reminder. My parents wanted me to have more independence though, so we finally compromised. My license was restricted, but my moped was perfect for my needs.

I looked back, wondering if that decision had influenced my brother’s choice of vehicles. The back of his van had seen regular use as a bed with his girlfriends, but it would be like him to pick a van so he could haul my moped when we left for college. I was happy either way, as it would be really handy in Las Angeles traffic.

Turning my attention back to the phone, I added Julie to my contact list and sent her a text, letting her know about our new phone, that we were leaving Nampa now and that I loved her. I’d barely started looking through the games when I got a return text with her expressing her love for us and telling me she’d call when she got home.

When I told Bruce, he just said he couldn’t wait to talk to her again before turning his attention back to the road. I should have known he wouldn’t go for the blowjob-while-driving idea. He barely talked when he was driving. Going back to my search, I hoped I could find something to help pass the time, as it was going to be a long day.

-South Point-

“I don’t get it,” I said as I flopped down on the bed. “It didn’t look very entertaining, and no one looked like they were having any fun. They just sit there like mindless robots, staring at a screen and pushing a button.”

“I’m the wrong person to ask,” Bruce replied as he set our travel bag down next to the bathroom. “I mean, I understand the attraction of a million to one payout, but the odds of that are so slim it just seems futile. I wouldn’t be tempted even if we were old enough to gamble here, and that security guard was just rude enough that I wouldn’t spend more money here anyway.”

“He was just doing his job,” I sighed. “It’s not the first time someone’s assumed I was twelve, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Of course, if you want to come over and find some way to put me in a better mood, I wouldn’t object.”

He chuckled as he pulled his shirt off. “I’d love to, but we both need a shower. The a/c in the van didn’t handle the hundred-plus degree weather as well as I hoped. You’re going to like the next part even less, but we have to get to sleep early tonight so we can take off early tomorrow. I want to get through the desert before it gets too hot.”

The look I gave him made him hold up his hands like he was going to need to defend himself. “I didn’t say we can’t make love, I just meant we can’t keep going until I pass out from exhaustion. We’ll get plenty of opportunities to spend the day in bed together once we get to Los Angeles.”

I sighed and shook my head. “Fine, can we at least shower together?”

He shook his head as he pulled the phone out of my purse. “Go take your shower. I’ll call mom and we can switch when you’re finished. I know you were hoping for more, but we have to wait until Julie’s parents leave tomorrow. Eight hundred miles wouldn’t keep me alive long if our parents found out about us.”

I just shook my head as I got up and started peeling my clothes off. Mom already knew, and her words made it clear she knew I’d been responsible. Her mind worked a lot like mine, so I knew she’d reasoned out the risks as soon as she figured out what was happening. She’d been right next to me when the doctor told me I’d never have children, and had been the one consoling a grief-stricken fourteen-year-old girl who’d been forced to finally accept she would never be normal. She may not approve, but she could understand why I’d chosen my brother to be my lover.

Daddy was more like Bruce. There would have been a war if he’d found out when we lived at home, but I think he’d come to accept it eventually. I’d worked so hard to keep it hidden from him because I didn’t want the only two men I cared about to fight. It was still best to keep him from finding out. I didn’t want anything coming between them.

My brother’s wolf whistle made me smile as I turned and moved to the bathroom. There wasn’t much to look at, but I appreciated the fact he enjoyed looking. My final growth spurt, if you could call it that, hadn’t done much more than fill in my breasts so I finally filled up an A cup when I bothered to wear a bra at all.

I didn’t even bother drying off after my shower. After the heat of the day, being wet felt wonderful. I didn’t want to get the bed all wet through, so I carried my towel out and spread it on the bed before laying down on my stomach to watch my brother.

“No, it was just the A/C. We’re actually going to bed early so we can start before seven tomorrow morning. With any luck, we’ll be out of the desert by ten so we won’t have to deal with the extreme heat ... Yea, she’s fine. She just came out actually. I’ll give her the phone so I can go take a shower finally ... I love you too, dad, and we’ll call you tomorrow when we arrive.”

Bruce just winked as he handed me the phone. “Hi daddy, we’re fine, really.”

I could hear him chuckling through the phone. “Your brother just mentioned how hot the van was. I thought it was overheating and was a bit worried about you going through the Mojave desert tomorrow. It’s not a good place to break down, and you can’t count on your cell phone to have a signal.”

“I know, but we still have several water bottles in the cooler, and we’ll refill the ice before we leave. If we do break down, we just stay put through the heat of the day and use my moped to get to the closest city once it cools down,” I explained. “Bruce is right though. We’ll be in LA before noon if we leave early, so we won’t have to deal with the heat. I’ll even call when we get to the San Gabriel mountains so you won’t have to worry.”

“I’m going to worry either way, pumpkin. I probably won’t have service if you try to call early tomorrow though, as I’ll be up in the Sage Hen Creek area all day. Some idiot tried to run a full-sized RV up one of the access roads and tore up a couple trees when he got stuck trying to turn around. I get to go evaluate the damage and make sure they won’t end up blocking the road.”

“It’s that time of year,” I laughed. “I’ll leave a voicemail and call after we get back from dinner with Julie’s parents since you’ll be out playing in the backwoods when we get to LA.”

He just chuckled into the phone. “Alright, but remember to call your mother when you arrive in case you get sidetracked. I know you’re supposed to drop Julie’s parents off at the airport after dinner, and you haven’t seen your girlfriend all week, so I’ll understand if you get distracted.”

“Daddy, we have to drive back from the airport,” I sighed. “Julie’s been telling me how bad the traffic is, and I’m not going to distract her while she’s driving. Even if we end up talking all the way home, Bruce deserves some alone time with Julie. He’s barely seen her since school let out, with all his friends dragging him off to hang out before he left town.”

“I still don’t see how that’s going to work out, but if anyone can manage to share a girlfriend, it’s you and your brother. I should probably give the phone to your mother now though. You have an early start tomorrow so you’ll want to get to bed soon. I love you pumpkin, and have a safe trip.”

“I love you too, Daddy,” I said, looking at the clock and shaking my head. It wasn’t even nine, but I knew he was probably going to get himself ready for bed. Of course, I could understand why my parents went to bed early. I was open-minded enough to acknowledge that my dad was a hunk, and I’d overheard my classmates calling mom a M.I.L.F on more than a few occasions, so it was no surprise they still have a very active sex life.

“Hi sweetie, how is your trip going so far?”

“It’s been pretty boring so far, mom. Bruce isn’t really talkative while he’s driving, so I spent most of the trip staring out the window or playing angry birds. I tried drawing some, but it didn’t work out too well. You don’t notice how much the van vibrates until you try doing something that requires a steady hand.”

“As long as you’re not distracting your brother while he’s driving,” she sighed. “I imagine the two of you are going to take advantage of being alone tonight, but you need to be the responsible one. You know your brother will do anything you ask him to, so you need to make sure he gets a decent night’s sleep. I can’t imagine the Los Angeles traffic has gotten any easier to drive through in the past twenty years.”

I just cringed as she echoed what my brother said earlier. They were both right though. I usually watched out for my brother’s best interests, but my intentions tonight had been focused on my own needs.

“We’ll both be asleep by ten, I promise. Are you really okay with this?”

I heard her sigh again and could almost see her shaking her head. “Let’s just say I can understand why it happened and I’m not too surprised that it did. You can’t get pregnant, so you’re not hurting anyone, but all three of you need to be careful. I don’t want to see any of you get hurt.”

“We’ll be careful. We all know how important honest communication is for any relationship, and we know we’ll run into difficulties along the way. We have an advantage over most people going into a situation like ours though, Bruce and I already know we can live together. We just need to learn how to integrate Julie, and all the time I’ve been spending with her will help us do that.”

“I hope you’re right, but I was more worried about school. I know you’re on different campuses, but you’ll still need to be discrete. It wouldn’t be hard for someone to find out you’re related, and even though it’s consensual, it’s still illegal in most of the world. That kind of legal problem could really mess up your futures. Just keep anything more than normal sibling affection in your bedroom with the drapes closed,” she told me. “I just heard the shower shut off, so I’ll let it go with a reminder that I love the two of you and I’m only saying all this because I don’t want to see you in any trouble.”

“I love you too, Momma, and I promise we’ll be careful. I’ll call you tomorrow when we get to the condo to let you know we arrived in one piece.”

“Alright sweetie, I’ll talk to you tomorrow and have a good night.”

I glanced down as she hung up and smiled, already knowing it was going to be a good night. Even if Bruce was only up for a quick session before bed, this would be the first time we could sleep together completely naked. Setting the alarm for six, I stretched up to put it on the nightstand when I felt Bruce’s weight settle on the bed. I started to roll over, but his weight was over the back of my legs and stopped me.

“You might want to grab a pillow because you’re going to be in this position for a while. I don’t have the energy for more than one climax tonight, but I wouldn’t want to leave you unsatisfied if I don’t last very long.”

Glancing back over my shoulder, I shook my head. “You don’t have to do anything special. I know I was being self-centered earlier, but I’d be happy if you just wanted a blowjob before we fall asleep together. Just the idea of not having to put my nightshirt back on before I fall asleep in your arms sounds wonderful.”

“That’s good to know, but you’re still not moving. You forget that you’re not the only one who enjoys bringing their partner pleasure. You always try to focus on our pleasure. Julie and I know how easily you climax, but sometimes we want to give you the extra attention. Just relax and enjoy it, because I intend to either way.”

I just smiled and grabbed a pillow as he started caressing my thighs. As soon as I was comfortable, he pulled my hair off to the side and started kissing my neck. He knew I didn’t need much in the way of foreplay, and I could feel his hard cock brushing against my ass, but I wasn’t going to complain if he wanted to take his time.

He had me purring with pleasure as he worked over my neck and shoulders, then started moving down my spine. I felt him shift his weight before his hand slipped up my thigh. The backs of his fingers trailed over my pussy as his lips continued their slow trip down my back and over my ass.

“When I told you to kiss my ass earlier, I didn’t mean literally.”

“But it’s such a cute little ass,” he chuckled before planting another kiss on it.

I just rolled my eyes, not wanting to argue with him right now. He and Julie both claimed I had a nice figure, and with the right clothes, people would finally stop assuming I was a child. I was withholding judgment on that one for now. Being able to find clothes that fit me somewhere other than in the junior section would be nice, but emphasizing what little curves I had would probably make me look more like a girl just starting to develop.

His fingers cupped my pussy and I let out a moan as his thumb slid inside. The real surprise was when he lifted my hips up and his tongue found my back door. “You really don’t have to do that,” I moaned. His only response was drawing another moan from me as he pushed his tongue inside. “Did you want to try tonight? There’s some lube in the front pocket of my bag if you want to grab it.”

I was more than willing to try anal again, but I was a bit surprised. We had only tried once, and he had decided it wasn’t going to work. That was back before I was able to take his full length in my pussy, and he was worried about tearing me open if he pushed hard enough to get in my ass. He would slip a finger in on occasion, but I usually had to ask. His tongue wasn’t very deep, but he still had me biting the pillow a minute later to keep from screaming as my climax ripped through me.

“I’m pretty sure they soundproof the rooms in these fancy hotels, so you don’t need to bite the pillow.”

I glanced back as I caught my breath and shook my head. “We can’t take that chance here. There were dozens of people watching us walk through the hotel, and the last thing we need is one of them calling the police because it sounds like you’re having sex with a twelve-year-old girl in your room. It will be easier to hide once we got to LA. Did you grab the lube?”

He shook his head as he leaned forward and kissed me. “I’ve already told you that anal sex isn’t an option. Maybe someday when we have nothing better to do than lie around in bed all day we can try it again, but I’m not going to rush and chance hurting you. You’ll have to suffer with regular sex tonight.”

“Or you could let me give you that blowjob now,” I suggested. “You’ve been driving all day, so you deserve to lay back and let me take care of you.”

He kissed me again and I moaned into his mouth as the head of his cock brushed against my pussy lips. I was more than wet enough as he slid it over my slit, smearing it through my juices and barely opening me up for what came next. “Or you could do that,” I moaned as he slowly sank into me. He only got about halfway in, but the angle sucked so I arched my ass up to give him easier access and felt a couple more inches slide in.

“Hold still you little minx, or this may be over before we really start. You feel too good and I haven’t gone this long without climaxing since before I lost my virginity.”

I glanced back in shock. “You mean you haven’t even rubbed one out since our last movie night?”

“With two beautiful girlfriends? I figured I could hold out until I had some time alone with one of you.”

“Now I really feel bad about being so selfish earlier. You don’t have to hold back for me, big brother. I’ve been fantasizing about falling asleep in your arms with your cum dribbling out of my pussy for months now. That’s all I really need tonight, so cum for me, and help me fulfill my fantasy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.