Dear Diary
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Wolfdragon76

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister fulfills her fantasies...all of them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Dear diary,

You will never believe what happened today. Jimmy Johnson actually tried to kiss me. I was so disgusted that I almost hurled on him. I mean come on, if you are going to try to kiss a girl, at least take a shower that week and use a breath mint or something. I was pushing him away, and thankfully my brother was watching out for me, so he dragged the jerk away before he got anywhere. Thank god, I want my first kiss to be something special, not some gross jerk forcing himself on me.

I looked down at the page and smiled. The wide, flowery handwriting covered the entire first page of the little notebook. On the off chance my parents ever looked, they would assume it was one of my old diaries and close it. Of course, I never actually kept a diary, but they thought I did. As if I would ever put my innermost thoughts and feelings down on paper.

This notebook, like its predecessors, would be burned as soon as I finished with it. Now and then, I needed to write down my thoughts to help organize them, but I would never keep it longer than necessary. My family would never read it, but I couldn’t say the same for the girls my brother brought home. I got along with all of them, but we weren’t really friends. Flipping the page, I went back to my writing.

I guess it all started before we were born. My brother and I are fraternal twins, but the doctors were afraid I would never be born. In the womb, our umbilical cords were tangled and it impeded my growth to the point they feared I would be stillborn. It was almost as if he knew my life was in danger, because he never turned. When mom went into labor, they had to perform a C-section.

They took my brother out first. He was a perfectly healthy seven pound two ounce baby boy. I was less than half that at three pounds eight ounces, but I was surprisingly healthy for my size. My body was underdeveloped and I would have years of health problems, but I was alive. The doctors admitted later that if my brother had turned for a normal delivery it would have pinched off my cord and killed me. Like I said, it was as if he knew I was in danger and wanted to protect me.

My brother continued to develop normally, hitting every milestone they have for children right on time. I was another story entirely. I couldn’t even lift my own head until I was almost six months old and finally started rolling over and crawling after a year. I didn’t even take my first step until I was almost three. The only thing I was ever on time with was talking. I said my first word at nine months and was talking in full sentences before I could walk.

Of course my first word was ‘ruce’, my brother’s name, or as close as I could come because I couldn’t make a B sound yet. We were that close that it only made sense. From the moment we left the womb, he wouldn’t stop crying unless I was with him. Mom had to put us in the crib together or he wouldn’t sleep. When he started crawling and walking, it was always to get closer to me. From the time we were born, he appointed himself my protector and has always watched over me.

Our growth pattern from the womb continued as we grew up, and I was always smaller than the other kids our age were while he was at the top of the range. He continued to protect me, keeping the other kids from picking on me, and making sure I was safe before he would join any games. It got to the point that I knew he would do anything I asked him to, but I never really took advantage of it.

It continued into junior high and high school. I had convinced my brother to join the football team because he was so big it seemed a natural place for him to be. When we started sixth grade, he was bigger than most of the eight graders and the coaches had asked him to try out. I still looked like a third grader of course and he wanted to protect me, but it was one of the few times I asked him to do something for me.

I didn’t want him to devote his entire life to protecting me, he was a natural athlete, and the prestige of being a football player would help him in high school. You see, I was always the smarter one. Maybe it was because I was so weak that I had to spend more time resting and reading, but I developed mentally far sooner than he did. Not that my brother wasn’t smart, we were both honor students, but he was clueless about some things.

“Hey sis, I’m about to start the movie. Are you coming already?”

“Grab the popcorn and I’ll be down in a minute,” I said as I looked back. Yummy. He was dressed in just his sleep shorts already and I wanted to lick every inch of him. Of course his eyes were averted. He never took the opportunities to peek I gave him, or at least never that I noticed. He probably caught a flash of my pussy before he turned his head, but I had intended that.

After he left, I stuffed the notebook under my pillow, knowing I would be back at it tomorrow morning and went down to enjoy some time with my brother.

Where was I? Oh yea, entering high school I think. It was just before we turned fifteen and my brother was already a stud. He was almost six foot and close to two hundred pounds of solid muscle from all the workouts to stay in shape for football. Again, my doing, but he benefited from it so I don’t feel bad about convincing him to exercise more. I had been right there alongside of him, but while I had grown stronger, I was still tiny.

When we started high school, he was a shoo-in for the varsity football team. He played defensive end, and averaged three sacks a game by himself while shutting down anyone who tried to run to his side of the line. If he did half as well in high school, he would still be the best lineman they had. He was picked up by one of the cheerleaders and lost his virginity after the first game, but it only lasted a couple weeks. None of his girlfriends lasted more than a couple months because he was so close to me that they felt threatened or something.

Not that I minded them leaving, they only wanted him because he was popular and had a nine-inch cock. Okay, it wasn’t quite that big our freshman year, but we were seniors now and I knew exactly how big it was. I had watched as some random girl asked him out, slept with him and broke up with him a couple weeks later all through high school. He was never upset about it, because he was never attached to them. I would have been concerned that he had no interest in sex, but I know he had sex with all of them; he was just never the aggressor.

I knew he got hard with me, but it’s kind of a natural reaction when a girl’s ass is pressed against your groin. Not that we ever acknowledged it, or he ever tried anything. He would lay there behind me, my body curled up against his and not budge. The arm he put around me would never stray off my stomach through the entire movie. I wished he would, but I guess I’m just not that exciting.

Of course, there isn’t much there to grope even if he wanted to. My brother and I are complete opposites. At eighteen, he was six foot four and two hundred fifty pounds of solid muscle, with blond hair, blue eyes, perfect golden tan, and a smile that made girls’ panties wet. I on the other hand, was a few inches shy of five foot and would only break eighty pounds if you dropped me in the river fully clothed. I was pretty enough, but black hair, gray eyes and pale skin didn’t do it for many people, especially with the drastic lack of curves. Let’s just say when I bothered to wear a bra, it wasn’t even an A cup.

I look down and shake my head. Even my writing is rambling at this point. Maybe I need to go over what happened last night and see if it sparks any ideas. It’s not like it was the first time it happened, I just need to figure out how to take it farther.

After I stashed you last night, I went down for a movie night with my brother. We had done it every Friday and Saturday night since as far back as I can remember. The only changes were the kinds of movies we picked now, how late we stayed up, and the fact that we used the basement now so our parents wouldn’t have to suffer through our movies. My brother had cued up some bad horror movie on Netflix and I hit play as I pushed back into him.

He was lying on his side at the back of the couch, and I took my regular place, curled up in front of him holding the bowl of popcorn against my stomach. Our parents didn’t even bat an eye seeing us like this, even as old as we were now. We had slept like this in our crib, and even shared a bed up until we were teenagers sleeping in this exact position. It was just an extension of his protective nature for him to be spooned up behind me and holding me.

Our parents had insisted on separate rooms, worried something might happen as we started to mature sexually. They relaxed again after my brother started dating and screwing every girlfriend he brought home, figuring he wouldn’t try to take advantage of me. As if he would ever do anything; I had even tried to tempt him, but he just held me as he always did.

Last night was a fairly common movie night for us anymore. My brother fell asleep half-way through the first movie, his hard cock pressed against me with nothing more than two thin layers of cloth between it and my ass. I had grown very skilled at fishing his cock out of his shorts and fondling it as I played with myself. Thankfully, he slept like a rock when he crashed.

That much had satisfied me for a while, but I moved on to trapping his cock between my ass cheeks and rubbing myself against him as I played with my clit. That had gone on until I went too long and made him cum all over my back. I had managed to clean us both up and get him tucked back into his shorts, but it scared me enough to stop my games for a couple weeks.

When I started again, I decided to make it easier to clean up when it happened and slipped his cock between my thighs as I played with both of us. That was what happened last night. I had his cock between my legs and was rubbing the head against my clit. I got off half a dozen times before he shot off in my hand. I had licked his cum off my hand and used my mouth to clean him up before tucking his cock back into his shorts. I had become a bit addicted to the taste of his cum, and would usually climax again as I licked it off my hands. I probably didn’t have to clean him up as thoroughly as I did, but I didn’t want him smelling my juices when he did wake up and I enjoyed licking and sucking his cock.

I wanted to go further, but I wanted him awake and willing when he took my cherry. See, I’m still a virgin. There were a few guys who wanted to take care of that, but they were all players, only interested in me because they wanted another notch on their bedpost. If any of them had even come close to comparing to my brother, I might have let them, but sadly, none of them did. I didn’t have much interest in boys anyway if I was being entirely honest.

Most people would call my brother a player too, but he was nothing like that. He never pursued the girls he slept with or tried to convince them to have sex with him. Even though he had fucked half the girls in our school, they were the ones who pursued him and initiated any sex that happened. His size and sexual stamina were the most popular topics of conversation in the girl’s locker room. The one right behind that was how gentle and considerate he was, never pushing a girl for more than she was ready to give, so they never felt pressured when they had sex with him.

I looked down at the last paragraph again then flipped back through what I had already written. I knew all about his first time, because he had given me a detailed description of it, and it had molded him into the kind of lover he is. He had been nervous about pushing to fast because he had no idea what would happen, and she had told him that he should always let the girl lead so they were comfortable.

I wanted to slap myself for being so slow. My brother was a genius, but he was literal minded and took everything exactly as it was said. The advice he received his first time meant he would never think to go further than a girl invited him to. His way of thinking had also probably ended most of his relationships. A girl expected her boyfriend to call her, but when she said she would talk to him tomorrow, he took it at that and didn’t call her.

It was also what made him such a good defensive end now that I thought about it. When I asked him to try out for football, I told him it was easy. All he and to do was tackle the guy with the ball. He took it literally and went straight at the ball on every play. I just couldn’t believe it had taken me so long to figure it out. If I wanted my brother, I just had to make it completely clear to him.

I would have to take it slow because he was still my brother. He might freak out if I just came out and told him I wanted him to take my virginity. I knew he would do it for me if I asked, but he would probably feel weird about it later and I didn’t want to damage our relationship. I wanted it to grow because he was the only man I had any interest in.

The only problem with going slow was I would have to wait until our next movie night to start acting on my plan. We had a strictly enforced rule in our house about school nights. We had to be in our rooms at nine and lights out by ten. Mostly because our parents went to bed at nine, and checked to make sure the lights were out when they finished having sex right before ten.

We were allowed to stay up late on weekends as long as we were in the basement, and our parents rarely did more than stick their heads through the door to say good night. My brother usually crashed around ten anyway, which is why I had so many opportunities to play with his cock while he slept. I knew it would take a while before he was comfortable enough with our sexual play to actually fuck me, but I was willing to wait.

Friday night, finally. The football game ended just over an hour ago but my brother wasn’t home yet. I had gone straight home with my parents and come downstairs when they went to bed, but my brother had taken his girlfriend home after the game. I knew that translated as go to her house for a victory fuck, but I wished he would hurry. I couldn’t blame him for wanting to celebrate. He played an awesome game tonight and there were collage scouts in the stands who had come just to watch him.

I had academic scholarship offers coming out of my ears, but I knew we would both end up wherever he was accepted to play football. I was hoping for somewhere out of state, so no one would have to know we were related.

I was lying in just my t-shirt, watching High School of the Dead when he finally joined me. I could tell by his goofy smile that he had just gotten laid, but he had at least changed into his sleep shorts before coming down. “You missed a few episodes, but it’s not like we haven’t seen them before.”

“Sorry, I hate missing our time, but I really had to work of some of that extra energy,” he said as he sat down in front of me. “You want to shift so we can get comfortable?”

I was lying on the couch and was more than happy to move so he could slip in behind me. I had actually been playing episode five repeatedly as I waited for him and skipped to the end when I heard him coming down. I started episode six as I curled back into him, knowing the beginning scene and my ass in his lap would get him hard in no time.

“I was sitting right behind the scouts for Texas A&M and USC, and they were really impressed with your performance tonight,” I said as I looked back at him. “That play where you stripped the quarterback and got up fast enough to block while James ran it back for a touchdown really had them talking.”

I saw him blush and shake his head. His modesty was annoying as hell sometimes. “That was James’s big play. I didn’t really do much.”

“Stop with the modesty bro. That play was all you. James just happened to be in the right place at the right time and the scouts knew it. You set it up and you stopped the tackler who would have dropped him before he scored.” His eyes were on the screen as he tried to avoid talking about it, so I let it drop as we watched for a few minutes.

I could feel him getting hard against my ass and decided it was time to start my plan. “Bro,” I said hesitantly. “Can I ask you to do something for me and not have you feel weird about it?”

He patted my stomach as he leaned down to kiss the top of my head. “We are watching an anime with naked girls in the bath together. I can’t think of anything weirder than that, so fire away.”

“Can I see it?”

I could sense his confusion as he asked, “It?”

I wiggled my ass against his hard cock before replying. “It, as in your cock. I feel it pressed against my bottom every movie night and I know it’s just a natural reaction, but I have never seen one before. I just want to see and touch it for a minute. I know there are a couple guys at school who would show me theirs, but they would want more. I trust you.”

“I’m not sure that would be appropriate,” he finally replied. “You’re my sister and I know our parents would freak if they saw you touching me like that.”

“I’m not asking you to do anything more,” yet, “I’m just curious. Mom and dad are already asleep, so it’s not as if they’ll find out. Please, it’s not like I don’t feel it anyway, I just want a better look?”

He was still hesitating and I prayed he would go along with it without feeling too weird. “Alright, but just for a minute,” he finally mumbled.

I nodded eagerly as I slipped off the couch and knelt beside it. I was excited as he rolled onto his back and slipped his shorts down. His moan was almost imperceptible as my fingers trailed over it. I had seen it before, but he was awake and willing to let me touch him for the first time.

After a couple minutes of light touches, I moved up and kissed his cheek. “You have a beautiful cock big bro, thanks for doing this for me.”

He just nodded as he pulled his shorts back up and we got back into our regular movie watching position. I could tell he wasn’t disturbed by what we had done so far, but I wanted to take it slow. Ideally, I wanted us to live as lovers when we went away to college, and I didn’t want to scare him away before he was ready for that step. Once he finally crashed, I got myself off before falling asleep with his arm round me.

We woke up in the same position, but that was normal for us. He didn’t mention what had happened, but he didn’t treat me any differently as we went through the day. After dinner, I took my nightly bath and slipped into my t-shirt to read as I waited for him. It was actually his old t-shirt, but all of my night clothes were. With the difference in our sizes, his old shirts fit me like a dress, and a loose one at that.

“Hey sis, I was thinking we could go for an action flick tonight,” he said as he popped into my room. By the time I turned my head, his eyes were already averted from the clear pussy shot I had set up for him. “Mom picked up the new Transformers movie and I know we both wanted to see it.”

“That sounds perfect. You want to grab some sodas and get it setup while I get the popcorn?”

He just nodded and turned away as I sat up. I wished he would enjoy the view a bit more, because I put a lot of work into setting myself up so he could see me. He probably thought it was taking advantage of me or something though. I only wish he would take advantage of me, but I could move forward a bit with my plan either way.

Half an hour into the movie, I let my hand slip down my ass a bit. “Can I hold it for a little while,” I asked quietly. “We don’t have to move or anything; I just like how you feel in my hand.”

I could feel him hesitate for a moment before his hand left my stomach and pulled the afghan down over us. “Just keep your hand under the blanket and outside my shorts okay? Mom and dad haven’t even gone to bed yet.”

I just nodded as I let my hand slip down to caress him. As long as he was growing more comfortable with me touching him sexually, I was happy. I felt him tense up twenty minutes later when our parents called down to tell us they were going to bed, but he relaxed again when we heard the door close.

He gasped a moment later when I slipped my hand inside his shorts to touch him directly. “Tilly, what are you doing?”

“Mom and dad went to bed, so you know they won’t be back to check on us and it feels nicer this way. It’s so hot and hard, yet soft to the touch. Do you not like it when I touch you like this?”

“No, it feels nice actually,” he sighed. “That doesn’t make it a good idea though. I don’t want either of us ending up frustrated.”

“Just for a little while longer,” I asked. “You can pretend I am one of your girlfriends if it helps. I know I’m not pretty like they are, but I like touching you and I love you more than they do.”

“I think you’re beautiful Matilda, and the boys we go to school with are fools for not seeing it,” he whispered before kissing the top of my head. “I won’t make you stop, but don’t play with me for too long. I love you too, but I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

He was just trying to protect me again, but I wanted to scream at him and beg him to take advantage of me. I knew he was horny enough to agree right now, but he would feel guilty about it tomorrow and I didn’t want that. What I did want was for him to cum in my hands, and I had enough experience playing with his cock to be able to do it.

I spent the next half hour listening to his aroused moans as I played with him. He was too big around for me to wrap my hand around and stroke in this position, but I let my fingers trail up and down the front of his shaft. Occasionally I would slip far enough down to caress his balls, but my focus was the softer tube at the front and the ridge around the base of the head.

“Tilly baby, I need you to stop.” His voice was strained and he was panting with arousal by this point. I knew he was about to climax, and he was worried about it. “I’m not sure I can hold back much longer.”

“You don’t have to big brother,” I whispered. “Is my touch arousing you that much?”

“You have no idea baby girl, but it would be taking advantage of you if I let you finish me off.”

“No you wouldn’t,” I said as I continued to caress him. “I have never felt desired or wanted before. I have the smallest breasts in the school and the boys all ignore me. Knowing I have you so excited that you need to cum actually makes me feel good about myself for once. Please cum for me and let me feel sexy for a few minutes.”

Okay, maybe I was pouring it on a bit thick, but I did tell you my brother was dense sometimes. His only answer was a groan and I felt his cock pulse as the first stream of cum shot out into my palm. I kept rubbing him as he coated my hand and arm in his cum before grabbing the hand towel and tucking it between us.

As I cleaned him up, I smiled back at him. “Thank you for cumming for me. I enjoyed it as much as you did. It was nice, knowing I had you so excited that you would climax for me when you have beautiful busty girls throwing themselves at you all the time.”

“You are just as beautiful as they are little sis, and bra size isn’t everything,” he said as he held me. “Maybe when we get to college you will find a man who can appreciate your beauty the way I do, but it was still wrong of me to take advantage of you like that. Despite knowing you wanted to do it, you couldn’t have gotten much out of it.”

“I enjoyed it more than you can imagine big brother, and I hope you will allow me to do it again sometime. You could help me take care of myself if you wouldn’t be grossed out by it, and you wouldn’t have to do anything.”

“What do you mean?”

I could hear his confusion and blushed a bit. “If I tell you a secret, will you promise not to be upset with me?”

I could feel him nod and continued. “Most nights, you fall asleep before me; I have kind of been taking advantage of you.” No, I wasn’t going to tell him all of it, but a bit would help open him up for now. “When you are sleeping, I can feel your cock pressed up against my ass and your arm around me. It makes me feel safe and loved, so I usually play with my clit until I cum before falling asleep with you. If you don’t mind, I would like you to just hold me while I take care of myself.”

“I would love to sissy, but only if you go wash your hands first,” he said. “I just came all over your hand and I don’t want to risk getting you pregnant.”

I just nodded as I got up to wash my hands, not wanting to explain that secret to him quite yet. When I got back, he had repositioned slightly and I laid my head on his arm as I snuggled back into him. With both of his arms wrapped around me, I pulled the hem of my shirt up and started stroking my clit.

“I wish you would have told me you were frustrated before Tilly,” my brother murmured as he kissed the top of my head. “You have never had much luck with the boys around here, and I would have been willing to hold you like this before now. Why do you think I have always found time for us to cuddle like this and watch movies together? I love you and wanted you to feel loved. We can do this anytime you like, as long as our parents are asleep. I would never be grossed out by helping you feel pleasure.”

His words triggered my climax as much as my fingers on my clit did. Knowing he was willing to keep playing like this made my plans seem much more likely to succeed, but I was still afraid to ask for more quite yet. It was a big step from holding me while I played with myself to fucking me. When my climax ended, I snuggled deeper into his embrace and for the first time in years, we fell asleep together.

The next week seemed to drag on forever, but there was some good news. My brother got a letter from Texas A&M offering him a full athletic scholarship. He already had offers from WSU and Boise state, but Texas A&M was a better school. I knew he was holding out to see if he got the offer from USC, as that was his top choice. I had scholarship offers and acceptance letters from all three, and UCLA if he got an offer from USC just because they had one of the top design programs in the country. The campuses were only fifteen miles apart, so it wasn’t like we’d really be seperated. As long as we confirmed before the New Year, we would be set.

His girlfriend dumped him on Thursday, the whole you never pay enough attention to me thing again I think. How they expected him to have time between football practice and studies was beyond me, but he would never let his grades slip for a girlfriend. I kind of felt bad for him, but it made more time for me on Friday after the game.

We won the game, and my brother was picked as MVP again. Five sacks and pushing their offense to negative running yards will do that. He forced a dozen more turnovers because the opposing quarterback had to throw early and our defenders were able to intercept the ball. The other team was the lowest ranked in our division, but it was still a horrid beating for anyone to take.

We were home by a quarter after nine, and my parents went to bed as my brother and I got ready for a movie. My brother was still worked up from the game, and we sat next to each other as the opening from Zombieland started. I just hoped he would go along with my next suggestion. Reaching over, I laid my hand on his cock and smiled.

“Bro, I know you’re too wound up to lay back and cuddle right now and you don’t have a girlfriend to work off your extra energy with. I know a good climax would help relax you, and you did say we could play again. Would you be upset if I wanted you to take your shorts off and let me play with you so I can watch you cum this time? Mom and dad are already in bed, so it’s completely safe.”

He just nodded and slid his shorts down for me. I curled up against his side and listened to his heartbeat as I trailed my fingers over his cock. I loved hearing his quiet moans, but I wanted to go a bit further. “Don’t freak out on me, but I’m going to get down on my knees between your legs so I can use both hands. Your cock is too big for my hand to fit around easily and I want to stroke you.”

He moaned again as he nodded, so I shifted positions and smiled up at him as I started to stroke his cock. “Close your eyes and pretend I’m one of your busty girlfriends. I know my hands won’t be as good as their pussies, but I hope you enjoy it still.”

“I would never disrespect any woman like that,” he moaned, “You least of all baby girl. I love you and want our times together to be special for you. If you want to be doing this, I want you to know I’m only thinking of you when you are.”

I smiled up as I continued to stroke his cock. My fingers couldn’t close around it, but I could have done it sitting next to him. I wanted to be in my knees in front of him so I could look up at his face and see the pleasure I was bringing him. I trailed one hand down to his balls, caressing them as I stroked around the head of his cock. As small as my hands were, it was a challenge to stroke him one handed so I mostly rubbed over the head where he was more sensitive.

Bringing my hand back up, I started rubbing up and down the front of his shaft while caressing the head. It went on for several minutes as his moans grew deeper and I could feel his hips thrusting up as he got closer. I was watching his face the entire time and his eyes kept flickering between my hands on his cock and my face. The love and desire he had was clear, but I could also see a hint of concern over what we were doing.

He was moaning and quietly calling my name as I switched back to a two handed stroking. I was covering every inch of his cock as fast as I could, wanting him to cum for me again. The sights, sounds and feeling of his cock in my hands had me so aroused I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs. When he finally groaned and started to climax, I could have gotten myself off with a single touch.

The first shot went almost two feet up before it fell back and I moaned at the sight of it. This was the first time I had ever really seen him cum, and I was fascinated by the power of his climax. Four heavy blasts arched up into the air, growing a bit weaker with each one until the last few pulses dribbled out and over my hands.

With him still watching me, I brought my hand up to my lips and licked a bit of his cum off my fingers before grabbing the towel. “I was curious what it tasted like, and I kind of like it. I can use the towel to finish cleaning you up, but I would like to keep tasting you.”

I was a bit disappointed when he took the towel and shook his head. “Go wash your hands Tilly, and then we can give you some satisfaction.”

I nodded as I got up and headed to the bathroom, but I licked the rest of his cum of my fingers as soon as I entered the bathroom and then washed my hands. I was curious to see how far my brother would go to help me this time and if he would put his shorts back on before I came out. He surprised me a bit when I came back out to find him in the same position we had used last night, still naked.

As I lay down with him, his arms wrapped around me, surrounding me in his love. His bottom arm crossed the top of my chest with his hand on my arm and the other hand settled into its familiar place on my belly. I knew he could smell my arousal, but I laid there stroking along my outer lips for a few minutes. His cock started to get hard again as I writhed against him, panting and moaning as if I just couldn’t get off. A single touch of my clit would have finished me, but I wanted him more involved.

“Big brother, I’m having a hard time finishing, could you help a bit? My breasts aren’t very big, but they are very sensitive. Would you be willing to caress them a little? I would do it myself, but my arm is kind of pinned under me.”

I smiled as I felt his hand slowly creep up my stomach and his fingers started caressing the bottom of my breast. As soon as his fingers stroked across my nipple I touched my clit and started cumming for him. My breasts really were that sensitive, and I had gotten myself off just playing with my nipples before, but I usually needed a firmer touch. I just wanted him to think he was responsible for my climax.

“Yes Bruce, just like that.” He continued to caress my breast as I rode out my climax then snuggled back into him. It was too early for either of us to fall asleep yet, so we finally started watching the movie. He continued to gently caress my breast, so I reached between us to hold his cock until we finally drifted off to sleep.

Saturday night started off promising. I heard my door open but there was a delay before my brother announced his presence. His eyes were averted when I turned around after he asked if I was ready, but I knew he had been looking at my pussy, probably for the first time ever.

We settled on watching Supernatural again. Neither of us was interested in watching something new right now and we love the show, plus we would not be upset if we missed something. Mom and dad were still up, so I just caressed him through his shorts until they yelled out that they were going to bed.

As soon as I heard the door close, I reached inside his shorts and smiled back over my shoulder at him. “Can I stroke you off like I did last night? I loved being between your legs while I played with your cock.”

“I know why I enjoyed it, but why do you enjoy doing it so much,” he asked in a confused voice. “It can’t be very exciting for you to just play with me like that.”

“You know the boys at school just ignore me so I never really got to feel sexy before. Seeing the desire in your eyes when I play with you like that, it makes me feel like more than just some flat chested bump on the wall. I know I could probably find a guy at school who would let me do that for him, but he would just want to get in my panties so he could brag about it. I know you love me and will respect me after you have your pleasure.”

“I understand why you feel that way, but it still feels very one sided to me. My girlfriends always get to climax several times, but you only ever get the one after you play with me.”

This was one of the things I had been waiting for. His girlfriend’s always talked about how much they climaxed with him, and I knew eventually it would start to bug him that I only got one. “You could help me cum before we start and again after you cum if it helps. I really enjoy watching you, but I don’t want you to feel bad about it.”

His hand slid up to caress my breast as he kissed the top of my head. “Cum for me baby sister, then you can play with me.” I was still holding his cock, but my other hand slid between my legs. Being aroused enough when I was around him was never a problem, and my pussy was already dripping. I rubbed his cock and my clit in little circles, only needing a few minutes to bring myself to a very satisfying climax. Having him caress my breasts helped, but I hoped I could get him under my shirt next time. Maybe my plan for his hand job would help.

I kept my hand between my thighs as we shifted positions and he slid his shorts off. His cock was standing tall and proud as I took it in my hand and smiled up at him. “I think a little lubrication will help,” I said as I brought up the hand that was on my pussy. It was coated with my juices, and I rubbed them over the head of his cock.

His lusty look and deep throaty moan told me he loved what I had done and I started to rub around the head with one hand as the other teased along his shaft. I dipped my hand between my thighs every minute or so, collecting my juices and smearing them all over his cock. His cock throbbed with excitement every time I did and he was moaning constantly.

After only fifteen minutes he warned me he was close and I shifted to a full two handed stroke. I hoped it wouldn’t freak him out too much, but I had to take the next step. As his cock started to swell, announcing the start of his climax, I latched my lips over the tip and took the first shot across my tongue. I opened my mouth wider, managing to fit the entire head in as I swallowed every drop of cum he produced. I stroked him until he finished, then let him slip out of my mouth as I looked up at him sheepishly.

“I should have asked first, but I didn’t think you’d let me. Your cum tasted so nice yesterday that I wanted to taste it again, and it’s less messy this way. Are you upset with me?”

“Only a little, because it’s not fair to you. It was so much more exciting when you took me in your mouth, but you have to settle with just your fingers again.”

He was making it almost too easy for me. “I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to use your mouth on me, but I guess my pussy is too gross. Is that why you always turn your head when you come in to get me, because you can see my pussy and it’s gross looking?”

I saw him blush and shake his head. “I turn my head because it’s not right for me to look at your private parts without permission, but from the quick glimpses I have seen; you have a very pretty pussy.”

“Would you like to look at me,” I asked as I reached down and grabbed the hem of my nightshirt. “I don’t mind you looking, but I don’t want to disgust you with my body. I look a twelve-year-old girl still. Do you know how embarrassing it is having to buy my clothes in the kids section because it’s the only place I can find anything small enough, or have someone ask where my parents are when I go shopping alone?”

I hadn’t meant to say that, but it was a very real frustration for me. Mom had taken me school shopping at the beginning of the school year, waiting outside the shops as I looked for clothing. I had tried several shops catering to teenage girls, but everything was too big and the sales people kept asking me if I was lost. My face was red by the time we ended up in Sears, digging through the preteen section to find something that didn’t look too childish for an eighteen year old to wear.

My eyes were closed, trying to hold back the frustrated tears that were threatening to fall when I felt my brother’s hands on mine and his lips on my forehead. “I imagine every inch of you is beautiful Tilly, and I would be honored if you want to show me. You could never disgust me, because I love you too much to see anything but perfection in you.”

I smiled at I stood up and pealed my shift off. My eyes were still closed, afraid to see his response when I felt a gentle touch on my stomach. Looking down, I saw the wonder in his eyes as he took in my body. “Do you really think I’m pretty?”

“I think you’re gorgeous, little sis. I know you’re small, but if you could find clothes that showed off your body instead of wearing the shapeless outfits you pick to hide it, you would definitely have the boys looking at you. Your body is perfect; you just spent too long in the wash and shrank. I blame the long baths you’re so fond of.”

I giggled as I reached over and slapped him upside the head. The difference in our heights made it easy with me standing in front of him. He was the only person who could tease me about my size and not have me feeling bad about it, but I couldn’t believe he would do it with us both naked.

“I think I’m going to have to insist that you lick my pussy now to make up for being so mean to me. I do appreciate the backhanded compliment though,” I said as I sat down on the edge of the couch and spread my legs a bit. “Would you be willing to kiss me first? The only boy who ever tried was Jimmy Johnson when we were in the eighth grade, and you remember how bad that was. I want you to make me feel like a woman who you love.”

“That won’t be hard sis, because I do love you,” he replied right before his lips touched mine. It was soft and sweet, just how I imagined my first kiss would be, but I wanted more. My lips parted and my tongue tentatively touched his lips. As he moved down in front of me, his mouth opened and our kiss grew deeper. Our kiss was still gentle, but very passionate and I felt his cock rising again to poke me in the ass.

“You are a wonderful kisser, and it was a perfect first kiss, but you might want to move that unless you plan on taking my virginity tonight.” It was an open invitation, and I certainly wouldn’t object, but I doubted he was quite ready for that step.

“I don’t mind us giving each other pleasure, but you should save that for someone you truly love,” he said as he started kissing his way down my body. God he was dense sometimes, but his lips were magical. Remember how I said my breasts were sensitive? Having him suck in my nipples was about a thousand times better than anything I had ever done alone. Apparently, my request to make me feel like a woman he loves was all he needed to hear.

His mouth engulfed most of my breast and his tongue worked over my nipple like me trying to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. My first climax came when he pulled back and grazed his teeth over the hardened nub. He kept nibbling on it as I shook and moaned, only pulling away once my climax ended.

“I know you like making comparisons to my other girlfriends, so let me tell you that you have the most amazing nipples I have ever seen. They are bigger and more sensitive than any girl I have ever been with.” I couldn’t help but glow at his compliment. I guess the spirits had to give me something to make up for shortchanging me on everything else. My breasts were little more than rounded bumps on my chest, but my nipples were the size of a ripe cherry when I was aroused.

I could feel his finger rubbing over my juicy lips as he took the other nipple in his mouth. I was very thankful for all his other girlfriends, because he had learned how to make a woman feel amazing with them and I was benefiting from that experience now.

“Suck it harder big brother, it won’t break,” I moaned as he worked my nipple over. The increased pressure and his finger stroking over my clit set me off again and I moaned as I started shaking under him. I couldn’t believe how easily he was making me climax and how intense the feelings were. My nipples and clit were throbbing in time with my racing heartbeat and every inch of my body burned with pleasure.

I whimpered as he started kissing down my body, afraid and excited to find out how good it would feel when he started licking my pussy. His tongue traced along my outer lips, cleaning up the secretions from my previous climaxes. I was purring with pleasure when I heard him inhale deeply before smiling up at me.

“When we get to college, and you start dating, never do anything with a man who refuses to lick your pussy. Your smell is intoxicating and you taste delicious. Any man who says otherwise or refuses to do this for you isn’t worth your time anyway.”

He spread my legs a bit more and used his fingers to open my lips. His tongue traced over my inner lips and across my maidenhead. It was very erotic feeling, but he avoided my clit to build me up slower. After a couple minutes of his gentle teasing, I was panting and begging him to lick my clit. Instead of just licking over it, he sucked my clit into his mouth and started lashing it with his tongue.

I had to clench my jaw to stifle the scream of pleasure that threatened to burst out of my throat. The pressure that had been building up exploded out, sending a wave of pure pleasure through my body as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. It felt like every other climax I had had all month was rolled up in one super intense burst of ecstasy that wouldn’t end. His thrashing tongue kept pushing me higher and higher until I finally had to push his head away so I wouldn’t scream.

By the time I recovered and stopped twitching, he was sitting beside me. Forgetting my plan, I straddled his hips and let my dripping pussy drag over his cock as I kissed him passionately. “Sorry I had to stop you, but it was too damn good. I was afraid I was going to scream and alert the parents. You may need to get me a gag the next time you do that to me.”

He just smirked up at me. “You realize they couldn’t hear you if they’re in their room, no matter how loud you get. Their bedroom is on the other side of the house and they had the builders do everything they could to soundproof the walls. You guys barely hear the loudest of the girls I have brought home, and believe me some of them got loud.”

“Shit, I forgot about that. I’m so used to staying quiet that I don’t think about it,” I muttered. “That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. I have never cum that hard before and I’m still insanely horny right now.”

“I’m more than happy to do it again, now or any other time you want me to. I wasn’t kidding when I told you how good you smell and taste and I love giving you that much pleasure. You should probably move off my lap before we have an accident though.”

I had been grinding my pussy over his cock the entire time I had been in his lap. I didn’t know if he was worried about slipping inside of me or cumming from the stimulation. I had intended to wait, but I was too excited to hold back anymore.

“I’m sorry big brother, but I have to tell you the whole truth and hope you forgive me. You remember how you said I should save my virginity for someone I truly loved. I’ve already found him, and it’s you. Our sex games over the past couple weeks were my plan to get you comfortable enough to take my virginity and become my lover. I’ve been fondling your cock while you slept and I played with myself, fantasizing about it being inside of me. I have been afraid to say anything because I didn’t want you to think I’m some kind of freak, but you’re the only one I have ever felt like this with.”

I was sitting back in his lap, waiting for him to condemn me. This could destroy everything I had worked for, but I couldn’t keep lying to him. I was surprised when he pulled me in to his body and started rubbing my back.

“I’m not mad at you baby girl, but I’m a little upset about you lying to me. Was that all you did, or is there more. I want the truth, about that and how long this has been going on.”

“I have been playing with myself in your arms for a couple years, like I told you before. I was never brave enough to actually touch it until the beginning of last summer. I never tried to put it inside of me, but in the last couple of months, I did tuck it between my legs and played with both of us until we climaxed. I used to lick your cum up before I put your cock back in your shorts so you wouldn’t find out.”

I heard him sigh as he held me. “Tilly, Tilly, Tilly, what am I going to do with you? It wouldn’t be safe for me to have sex with you, no matter how much we both want it. Our parent’s would freak out if they ever found out we were even playing with each other as we are, and there is always a chance I could get you pregnant. I could never risk you like that.”

“Would you be willing to risk it if there was no chance of me getting pregnant? I mean, like zero percent. Would you risk mom and dad finding out? Maybe if we waited until we went away to collage to become lovers, I could wait that long if you need me to.”

“If it was just our parents I would take you tonight, but no birth control is one hundred percent effective. The chance of getting you pregnant will always be there, and there is too big a risk to your health or the health of any baby we made,” he replied with a sigh. “I know you’ll find someone who loves you as much as I do someday. You will love each other and make beautiful babies with him.”

“That can never happen big brother. You may not remember it very well, but I was always weak as a child. The conditions before our birth made it so I didn’t develop fully in the womb. I was on nutritional supplements and steroids for years as my body built up the strength I needed to do things like crawl or walk. The doctors were surprised I didn’t have some kind of brain damage, but my heart, skeletal muscles and reproductive organs were the hardest hit.”

“It took me so long to walk because my muscles weren’t strong enough to support my body, and my heart wasn’t strong enough for anything but the mildest exercise until I was almost seven. There was nothing they could do to fix my reproductive system though. My ovaries work, but my uterus never fully formed and there is no way for an egg to get in. The only way I could ever have a child would be to have an egg extracted and implanted into a surrogate so she could carry the child. So you see, you could cum inside of me freely and never have to worry about me getting pregnant. It’s not even possible.”

I could feel his tears dripping on to my shoulder and pulled back to look at him. “Don’t be sad big brother. I’m not saying everything is perfect, but I’m not upset about how my life has turned out. It just means you can love me freely without any worries, unless you don’t want me.”

“Of course I want you. I’ve wanted you for years now, but what would our parents say if I stopped dating so we could be together,” he asked. “The only reason they are comfortable with us being down here alone barely dressed is because they know I have my girlfriends. They would start watching us a lot closer if I didn’t.”

“Oh, I don’t want you to stop seeing your other girls, as long as you give me attention too. It actually gets me kind of hot knowing you are such a stud. I have one last little secret, but I won’t tell you unless you are sure you want us to be lovers. I wanted us to go away to college, where no one would know you were my brother so we could live together as lovers. Do you think you would like to live like that with me?”

“I would love it, but we have one other big problem,” he said looking down at where my lips were still spread over his cock. “As small as you are, I don’t think I would fit inside of you without hurting you. Several of my girlfriends couldn’t take all of me, and you’re much smaller than they were.”

I gave him a wicked little smile as I reached between us and grasped his cock. “Only one way to find out big brother. I may not be able to take all of you, but I’m sure as hell going to try.”

Lifting myself up, I started rubbing the head over my pussy lips. I had to admit I was just as concerned as he was, but I had waited far too long to try this to back out now. My pussy was still dripping from my previous orgasms, so there was more than enough lubrication as I lined the head up with my virginal opening.

I pushed down a bit, feeling my outer lips stretch to accommodate his girth and immediately felt the pressure on my maidenhead. Pushing harder, I winced as I felt it tear and froze with just the head inside of me. It took a minute for the pain to pass and I could see the concern in his eyes. Pulling his head up to kiss him, I sank deeper on his cock and moaned into his mouth. Being stretched so much hurt some, but the pleasure was undeniable.

“You feel so good inside of me big brother. It’s so much better than I imagined.” I only had about three inches inside of me when I started rocking up and down on it, letting him slide a bit deeper on each stroke. My breasts were rubbing against his chest as I worked him deeper, and my first orgasm caught me only half-way down his thick shaft. His hands on my ass were all that stopped me from fully impaling myself as I thrashed and screamed in pleasure.

“Of fuck that was a good one,” I moaned as I started moving again. Each slow steady stroke let me take another fraction of an inch as my pussy stretched to accept him, but pushed me closer and closer to another mind-blowing climax. Every inch I took set me off again and I could hear him panting as he got closer.

“Cum in me big brother, fill my tight little pussy with its first load of your creamy cum. I’m close to another one myself, and I want you to cum with me this time. I can’t take all of you yet, but if we practice enough, I might stretch out to accept all of you. Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?”

His cock expanding inside of me made my eyes pop open and I could feel his hot cum as it blasted into the depths of my pussy. I threw my head back and screamed out as a wave of pleasure ripped through my body. Each pulse of his cock sent me higher and I saw stars as I collapsed on his chest.

I lay there, panting and whimpering as I felt his juices leaking out of me. The feeling of him cumming inside of me blew away even my greatest expectations and I didn’t want it to end. I couldn’t help but moan as his cock finally slipped out of me. I was sore as hell, but I felt fulfilled.

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a climax that intense. You felt amazing Tilly. Do you really want us to be lovers when we go away to college? I would love for us to be together, but I kind of promised someone we would hook up when we got to college.”

I smiled and shook my head. “I want us to be lovers, but I don’t want you to give up your other girls when we go away to college. Remember that secret I mentioned? You’re the only man I have ever wanted inside of my pussy, but I have another fantasy. I used to fantasize about the other girls in the locker room and what their pussies would taste like. When we go to college, I want you to keep bringing girls home for both of us to play with. I want to lick your cum out of their freshly fucked pussies while you take me from behind or be sucking on their tits while you fuck them.”

I could see the shock in his eyes and smiled. “I know I’m kind of a freak, but I’ve hidden my desires for so long that it feels good to tell you the truth. Speaking of freaky desires, I’m going to lick you cock clean and savor the taste of our cum as I do it. I hope you don’t think less of me, but I want to fulfill every kinky fantasy you have.”

As I dropped to my knees between his thighs, I saw the traces of my virgin blood still on his cock. I licked them up with as much love as I did every other trace of our recent activities and felt him growing hard again under my attentions. I smiled up at him as I ran my tongue up his revived shaft. “My pussy is kind of sore still, but I would be happy to make you cum in my mouth again, unless you’re feeling kinky and want to try taking my virgin ass. It might take a while to warm my ass up enough, but I know we have some baby oil in the bathroom if you want to try.”

He just smiled down at me and shook his head. “I’m too exhausted for that you insatiable little minx, but we will definitely try it sometime. None of my girlfriends ever even offered to try that. No, I want you to go get cleaned up and come sleep with me, just remember to put your shirt back on in case mom or dad come down to wake us. I was more thinking you could fulfill your other fantasy a lot sooner than you were imagining. A couple of my exes expressed a desire to have a threesome with you, but I never asked because I didn’t think you would be interested. We split on good terms and they would probably still be interested if I asked them. Don’t ask who though because I want it to be a surprise.”

I pouted a bit as I got up to go to the bathroom. I took a minute to clean myself up because my climaxes had smeared my virgin blood down my thighs. When I came out, he already had his shorts back on and was laying down waiting for me. Slipping my shirt back on, I snuggled back into his arms with a sigh.

“I won’t ask who they are, but can I make one special request? Ask whichever one has the biggest tits first. I am a bit underdeveloped in that department, and have always wanted to play with a big set.” I would be happy with any of his exes joining us, but there were a few I was praying for.

“As you wish baby sis, you know I would do anything to make you happy.”

Waking up Sunday morning really sucked. My pussy was still sore, and apparently my body decided it was time to start a period on top of it. I was a couple of days earlier than expected, but it wasn’t exactly regular so it was hard to predict. At least it let me explain why I was walking a bit funny without making mom suspicious. It also gave me a good excuse to lie around watching movies all day since the cramps really were a killer.

Monday morning on the way to school, my brother asked how soon he should try to set up a date for us with one of his exes. I had to think for a moment. My periods were usually heavy and ran for four days so I told him I should be completely finished by Friday, just to be safe. With the game on Friday, I didn’t think we would get to do it then, but I was hoping for something over the weekend.

My brother got the scholarship offer from USC on Wednesday and we both sent off our confirmation letters, along with a pile of thank you for the offer but no thanks letters to the other schools. Texas might have been further away, but southern California sounded like paradise after growing up in Nampa. My parents wanted us to go to Boise State so we would be close, but we both wanted out of the northwest.

The team was throwing a little party for him after the game of Friday, so I told him I would be waiting in the basement and went home with our parents. It was just after ten when he finally got home, so I knew my parents were already asleep. When I heard the door to the basement close, I just smiled as I waited for him to join me.

When he put his hands over my eyes, I thought he was just being goofy again until I felt someone straddle my legs and kiss me. “No touching yet. I brought you a surprise,” he whispered in my ear. “Mom and dad already said we could have a slumber party down here tonight, and I think you will be very pleased when you find out who is kissing you.”

I trusted my brother explicitly and returned the kiss while keeping my hands at my sides. The lips pulled back right before my brother’s hands left my eyes and I found myself staring up into the most gorgeous green eyes I had ever seen. Them, and the rest of the goddess they belonged to, had been an active part of my fantasy life since we were freshmen together. She never actually dated my brother, but they had been lovers on and off all through high school.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve never actually done this before,” Julie said with a smirk. “I told your brother that I was attracted to girls, and I thought you were gorgeous, but I would never do anything unless I found someone I could trust not to talk about it around school. When he asked me if I wanted to join the two of you, I jumped at the idea.”

I was still stuck on her thinking I was gorgeous. I had been infatuated with her from the moment I first saw her, and she thought I was gorgeous. Julie was almost six foot, with long red hair and a body that guys would kill to get their hands on. Her full double d cup breasts and the perfect heart shaped ass she had made her the most desired girl in our school, and she thought I was gorgeous.

“Why would you want to play with me,” I asked, suddenly self-conscious. “You could have anyone in the school, male or female, willing to do anything you asked. Why would you be interested in playing with someone as underwhelming as I am.”

She gave me an odd look then smiled. “Because I think you are gorgeous. That long silky hair, your perfect porcelain skin, and your petite body just turn me on. I’ve always found you attractive; I just never thought you would be interested.”

I responded by pulling her down and kissing her again. Our first kiss had been fairly chaste, but this was far from it. There were three girls on my most desirable list, and the one of them I had been in love with for years was straddling my legs and kissing me with the same amount of passion I had for her. Her hands were on the couch behind my head and mine hadn’t gone past her waist when I felt my brother sit down beside us.

“I think someone is over dressed still.” Julie sat back and we both looked over at my brother. He was already naked and fully aroused. I started to reach for his cock but stopped and gave Julie a worried look.

“Don’t worry; I knew the two of you were involved when he invited me over. I think it’s kind of hot actually, but I don’t know how you could handle him. His cock is as big around as your forearm. I trust you won’t say anything about me being here. You can trust that I won’t say anything about the two of you either.”

I couldn’t stop the smirk that crept across my face. “I couldn’t handle him. I don’t know how far I got, but it definitely wasn’t all of it. My pussy was so sore after he took my virginity that I didn’t want to move much the next day. Of course, starting my period the day after losing my virginity probably didn’t help much either.”

I caught the sly smile she gave my brother. “You should have had him fuck you again. I’ve found a nice cum helps with the cramps. It’s a bit messy, but he had never complained about it.”

“I will have to keep that in mind,” I said with a glance over at my brother. “It’s a bit hard to find privacy during the week with our parents, but we may be able to squeeze something in. I have to agree with him on something though; you are still overdressed if we want to have any fun.”

She smiled as she got off my lap and reached behind her to unzip her dress. As it slipped off her shoulders, I was surprised to see the plain white bra and panties. I had always imagined her in something lacy that dripped with sex appeal. She saw my glance and smiled as she rolled her eyes.

“I know, not exactly alluring are they? My mom still insists on buying all my clothes and seems to think no one will ever see them. The first thing I’m going to do when I get to college is to go on a shopping spree for new clothes.”

“At least you have the option,” I grumbled a bit. “It’s kind of hard to find anything sexy in the little girls section.”

“I’m sure you will have better luck once you move out of the sticks,” Julie replied with a smirk. “Now hush or I won’t show you what’s hidden behind the horridly unflattering garments.”

Her hands were already behind her back holding the clasps of her bra, so I mimed zipping my lips closed. Julie giggled as she unsnapped her bra. “You don’t need to go that far, you may need your mouth soon enough.” As her bra slid off, I couldn’t help but lick my lips. I was suddenly glad we never had a gym class together, as I don’t think I could have kept myself from staring. They were like a pair of ripe cantaloupes with perky nipples as big around as my thumb.

As her thumbs hooked under the waistband of her panties, she leaned forward and slid them off. When she stood back up, her hands were hiding the view of her pussy “No peaking until you finish undressing sweetie. I want to see all of you just as much as you want to see me.”

Not wanting to disappoint, I lifted my butt high enough to pull my shirt out from under me and pulled it off. I wasn’t wearing anything underneath in anticipation of playing with my brother and heard her gasp as she saw all of me.

“Fuck, you are like a perfect little china doll,” Julie murmured as she dropped her hands. I guess she appreciated the view of me as much as I enjoyed looking at her. The little heart of hair sitting above her moist lips just accentuated her beauty.

The desire in her eyes matched mine as she flowed back into my arms. There was no hesitation in our kiss or how our hands explored each other bodies. Her breasts were as full and firm as I had imagined and I loved how hard her nipples got as I caressed them. I had finally gotten brave enough to let my fingers trail over her pussy when she pulled away from the kiss.

“I’m not objecting to where your fingers are, but we are kind of leaving someone out.” We both looked over to where my brother was watching us and slowly stroking his cock. “I’m sure we can find a way for him to enjoy one of us while we play.”

I licked her juices off my fingers and smiled up at her. “Umm, I guess I need to ask this before I make my suggestion. Are you protected or does he have to use a condom?”

“I’ve been on the pill since I was fourteen to help with the horrid cramps I get, but it has come in handy with your brother. I know he has been following our rules with his other girlfriends, so he is free to cum inside of me if that’s why you’re asking.”

“I wanted to play with you more, but I also wanted to taste you with his cum dripping out of your pussy,” I explained. “You should explain those rules to me just so I know though.”

She just smirked and shook her head. “We can talk more after sex. You do know he will probably fall asleep soon after he cums, right? Between it being kind of late for him and sex making him want a nap anyway, he will probably crash five minutes after he finishes.”

“He better not. I wanted him to take me from behind while I was eating you out. If he does pass out on us, I might just make him watch next time and we can enjoy each other. We should hurry though to make sure he doesn’t get too tired. You want to switch places so he can join in and I can be on top?”

“I’m pretty sure I have enough energy for both of you. While you were distracted, I did pull out the air mattress so you could get more comfortable,” my brother added. “I’m not sure I want to know what you would do to me if I passed out.”

“We wouldn’t do anything to you,” Julie told him as she moved over to lie back on the air mattress. “I would just take very good care of your little sister’s pussy all by myself and you would miss the show. You’ll have the chance to see it again in the future, but you would always remember that you missed seeing the first time I licked her pussy.”

I had to laugh as I crawled down with her. “If that doesn’t motivate him to stay awake, I don’t think anything will, but we will enjoy it either way.” I looked back at my brother as I ran my fingers over her dripping slit. “She’s nice and wet for you. Just remember to save a bit of energy for me okay?”

I started kissing over her breasts as I slipped my fingers inside of her. She was moaning as my fingers explored her soft spongy insides and I wondered if my pussy felt as nice inside. My musings were interrupted when I felt my brother’s tongue running over my fingers as he licked along her lips.

“Damn it Bruce, your sister has me more than warmed up enough, just fuck me already,” Julie moaned. “You know I love it when you eat my pussy, but I need cock, like now.”

I slipped my fingers out when his cock brushed up against the back of my hand and helped guide him into place. Feeling him sliding through my fingers as he entered her was almost as good as playing with her myself, but I still wanted to help make her cum. As my fingers moved up to her clit, I finally brushed my lips over her nipple.

Her breasts didn’t seem very sensitive in general, but the way she grabbed my head when I latched onto her nipple told me she enjoyed that part. I enjoyed rough play with my own nipples when I was aroused, but I wasn’t sure how rough she liked it. I started gently, running my tongue around it and softly sucking the hard nub as my fingers circled her clit.

I could feel her body rocking as my brother pounded into her and heard her moans of pleasure. Dragging my teeth lightly over the areola, I caught her nipple between them and started pulling on it. “Oh fuck yes,” she moaned out and I could feel her stomach quivering under my hand as she climaxed.

Not wanting to interrupt her climax, I kept up the gentle pressure on her nipple as she rode it out. My brother’s moans made me think he was close as well. When her climax ended, I looked down in time to see him thrust into her and grunt as he hosed down her insides with a load of his cream. “Is your pussy just better than mine, because he came a lot quicker with you than he ever did when I was playing with him?”

Julie just smirked and shook her head. “He usually lasts a lot longer than that actually. I only climaxed twice, and he usually makes me cum several times during sex.”

“Sorry,” my brother panted. “Watching the two of you together got me far more excited than I would have anticipated and I was playing with myself the entire time. Give me a few minutes to recover and I’ll try to make it up to you.”

“Like hell you will, that pussy is mine now so back away buster.” Julie and my brother just laughed as I got up and tried to push him out of the way. Think ant trying to push a car and you would be about right. He pulled me in and kissed me before pulling out of Julie’s pussy and moving.

She was still holding her legs up but his cum was already dribbling out of her pussy and down over her ass. Not wanting to miss a drop, I dove in and ran my tongue over her tight little pucker. Her surprised moan was musical as I licked from her asshole to her pussy, lapping up the stream of cum. I wasn’t sure where to start, so I drove my tongue deep inside of her to pussy to get the rest of his cum.

Her pleasured moans as I swirled my tongue around to find his seed told me I was doing something right so I kept going after his cum was gone. After a few minutes, I was rewarded with a deep moan and a fresh flow of her delicious honey as she climaxed for me. I tongued her through her climax then licked up the juices from around her lips before crawling up to kiss her.

“Did I do okay,” I asked when we broke the kiss. “My only experience with that was the one time my brother did it for me, and he didn’t go inside at all because it was before he took my cherry.”

She pulled my head down and kissed me again before answering. “You did amazing, Tilly. Your brother is the only person I have to compare it to, but you were just as good, even if you did it a bit different. He usually focuses on my clit while he fingers my pussy, but you got me to cum without even touching my clit.”

We kissed again, and it went on for a couple minutes before we stopped and looked around for my brother. He was curled up next to us with his eyes closed, and from his breathing was out for the night. “I can’t believe he fell asleep on us while I was licking your pussy. I guess I’m not getting any sex tonight.”

Julie shook her head as she rolled us over and kissed me again. “I’m not surprised. He gets tired after sex anyway, and even more so after a hard game like he had tonight. I wouldn’t say that you’re not getting sex though. He may be down for the count, but I fully intend to make you cum at least as many times as I did.”

She started kissing her way down my neck and had me purring in anticipation as she worked her way down. She certainly was in no hurry as she peppered the top of my chest with kisses before moving down to my breasts. Her kisses were tentative and gentle as she worked over my tiny mounds and licked my nipples.

“You don’t have to be gentle with them,” I told her. “They are sensitive enough to respond to a light touch, but I tend to maul them when I play with myself.”

I saw the hint of a smile before her teeth sank into my nipple and she pulled her head back. Any harder and she could have broken the skin but it felt divine. My back arched up in pleasure and she pulled back more, keeping the pressure on my nipple as her finger sank into my pussy. I was already excited and the sudden penetration set me off. My scream of pleasure as I climaxed must have startled Julie because she released my nipple and looked down at me in concern.

Once I caught my breath, I smiled up at her. “Sorry, I probably should have warned you that I can get pretty loud. It never happened before last week with Bruce, but every time I climaxed with him, I screamed. It feels so good when it’s someone else making me cum that I just can’t contain it.”

“I was worried that I hurt you because I was biting down a bit hard,” she replied with a sigh of relief. “Your brother does that to me when I’m close to climax and it sets me off, just so you know for future reference. Don’t get too rough on my breasts in general though, just the nipples. Once they get hard, you can do just about anything to them. I’m more surprised that he slept through that.”

“I’m not, once he crashes, I think a marching band could go through his room without waking him,” I replied sarcastically. “It has helped me out a bit though, as I used to play with his cock when he was sleeping and even made him climax several times without waking him up.”

“Well, now that we are sure we’re not going to disturb anyone, I still owe you a few more orgasms. I plan to make you scream like that at least another half dozen times. Now that I know its pure pleasure it kind of turns me on knowing you’re enjoying me that much.”

She started kissing her way down my stomach as she moved between my legs. “I don’t have any experience doing this and I’m a bit nervous so I might start off a bit slow.”

I just nodded and licked my lips in anticipation. The thought of her going down on me had my juices running already, but she could take all the time she needed. Her first kisses were along my inner thighs and had me purring with pleasure. I never knew how sensitive the inside of my thighs were, but the couple of minutes she spent alternating kisses down them was delightful and had me squirming for more.

She finally made a tentative lick over my lips and pulled back a bit. Her quiet ‘mmm’ and the smile she got told me she enjoyed my flavor before she dove back in for a second taste. Her arm came up around my thigh as she licked all over my mound, lapping up the juices that were dripping out of me. Her tongue kept brushing over my clitoral hood and had me ready to pop with just a touch more stimulation.

Her tongue slipping inside of me as her fingers brushed over my clit did it. I screamed out and pinched my own nipples to push myself higher as I humped my hips up into her face. Closing my eyes, I rode out my climax as her tongue swirled around in my pussy.

When my first climax ended, I felt her fingers holding my lips open and she started tracing around my clit with her tongue. I felt her fingers push inside of me as she looked up again. “I’m kind of glad your brother hasn’t done this for you since your first time, because it means I get to show you something special. You probably got some of this when he fucked you but direct stimulation is far better.”

Her lips sealed around my clit and she started lightly sucking as her tongue traced around it. One hand was pressing down hard right above my slit and I could feel her fingers pressed up inside of me and slowly moving around. We both knew when she found what she was looking for, because I jerked as if someone had shocked me.

She pressed harder and another orgasm ripped through me. It was just as intense as the ones I had while riding my brother’s cock for the first time, but unlike those, it didn’t seem to end. She held me down and played with my body as wave after wave of pleasure washed through me. I couldn’t tell if it was one never-ending orgasm of if they were coming so fast they just blended, but my throat was horse from screaming so much before she stopped.

By the time I was capable of coherent thought again she was curled up next to me, holding a bottle of water I had left on the table. I downed half of it before I was even able to try talking again. “What did you do to me,” I slurred out between panting breaths.

“That, my sweet Matilda, was your G spot. You are a very lucky girl, being as multi orgasmic as you are. Now I have to ask you a very personal question. Did you enjoy being with me enough that you want to do it again, possible repeatedly and exclusively?”

“I’ve had a crush on you since we were freshmen together, so if you’re asking me to be your girlfriend I would love to. There is only one problem, I think we both enjoy my brother’s cock too much to go straight lesbian. Well, that and the fact that your parent’s won’t let you date anyone, and would probably freak out even harder if it was another girl.”

She just chuckled as she snuggled into me. “Well I would like you to be my girlfriend, but you’re right about those issues. I need to tell you about those rules I mentioned before. Your brother and I never dated because of my parents, but it was love at first sight. We made a deal that we would be together once we went to college, and he was free to sew his wild oats until then as long as he always used condoms. I know he broke that rule with you, but I know you’re safe.”

“I had scholarship offers from every school he was sending his scouting information to, except for USC, the same way you did. I know USC was a better choice for him, but UCLA is a much better school from an academic standpoint. We were planning to get an apartment so we could be together, and I want to know if you would like to join us. It could be all three of us, sharing each other with no restrictions as long as it’s just us three.”

“As much as I would like to keep you all to myself, I would offer you the same deal I made with your brother. You are free to play around with others if you wish as long as you’re safe about it. I’ve never wanted anyone other than your brother and now you, but I want to make sure you both don’t regret tying yourself down when we get to LA.”

I couldn’t help but feel my heart sink a bit as she talked. I wanted to be with her and the offer was wonderful, but my brother had planned to leave me? “What was going to happen if we hadn’t ended up sleeping together,” I asked in a small, worried voice. “Was my brother really going to leave me alone so you could be together?”

She gave me an odd look before shaking her head. “You don’t realize he could never do that? We were going to invite you to live with us anyway. I know how much he loves you and agreed as soon as he asked about that. I’m telling you about our plans now so you can decide if you want to find other lovers before we move in together, because I want you both all to myself when we do.”

Knowing they have been thinking of me all along lifted my spirits, but I didn’t need any time to consider her offer. There were three girls in the school I would have given my eyeteeth to sleep with, and one of them was lying naked in my arms, offering me more than I would have ever fantasized about.

“I don’t think I need anyone else. The only man I have ever wanted is sleeping next to us, and I can’t imagine another woman would make me feel the same way you do. I will be more than happy to just play with the two of you for as long as you want to keep me.”

She just chuckled quietly as she leaned into kiss me again. “I plan on keeping you and your brother forever if you’ll let me. No one in LA ever has to know you are related and are more open about relationships like ours. We will have to keep it quiet until the end of the school year, but I hope to enjoy both of you as often as possible until then. Maybe with you being involved we can get your brother to give up his other girlfriends and focus on keeping us well fucked.”

I glanced over at my brother and smiled. “As much as I like that idea, it won’t work. My parents would start to get suspicious about me sleeping with him if he didn’t have a girlfriend for too long, and your parents won’t let you date while you live at home. We will just have to let him have his girlfriends for now and play with each other more until we move.”

She glanced back and sighed. “You’re probably right, but I think we can enjoy each other regularly until then. My parents are never home before six, so I think we should get together regularly after school to study at my house. We can get each other off a few times after we do our homework so everyone think that is all we do together. I’m curious about something though. When you licked my bottom earlier, was that something you tried to do, or did it just kind of happen?”

“I wasn’t trying to but his cum was dripping down there so I went for it,” I said hesitantly. I regularly slipped a finger in my own ass when I was masturbating in my room, but I didn’t think everyone would go for that. “Did I gross you out when I did that?”

I watched her blush as she shook her head. “I kind of liked it actually and was wondering if you would be willing to do it again sometime. I told your brother that was off limits, but I’m starting to wonder now.”

Licking my lips, I smiled up at her. “I’ve been playing with myself that way for a couple years now because I wanted to save my cherry, and I would love to show you how pleasurable it can be. I still have plenty of energy if you want to try it tonight.”

She looked nervous but licked her lips and nodded. I grabbed one of the pillows and handed it to her. “Roll over onto your stomach and put this under your hips. Let’s just say I have spent some time slipping things into my bottom while I played with myself, and that is probably the easiest position for me to get at your ass in and still play with your pussy.”

As I got behind her and admired her perfect ass, I shot a look at my brother and shook my head. It was a shame he was missing all the fun, but I was still glad I was having time to build my own bond with Julie. We had been friends for years, but never close before now. I had kept her at a distance, afraid to show my desire and ruin our friendship, but knowing we could come to love each other just made my life so much better.

I ran my tongue over her tight little pucker as I slipped my fingers inside of her pussy. Her quiet moans told me she was enjoying it and I knew that by the time I finished with her she would love anal play as much as I did. My brother would definitely owe me a favor when I was done, because I was serving up two virgin asses that he would be the only man to ever enjoy. I would say he was the luckiest person alive, but I reserved that title for myself, having the two people I loved most in the world as my lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.