An Unwanted Boyfriend
Chapter 2: A Missed Dinner Date

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Missed Dinner Date - Heather thought she was single and independent. Steve was about to show her that she was neither single nor independent. A darkly imaginative tale of one young girl's descent into submissiveness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Heather brushed her beautiful blonde hair from her eyes and adjusted her sunglasses. She fumbled in her purse, looking for her keys. Pulling her keys from her purse, she locked her front door and turned around on the porch. It was almost 10:00 in the morning and it was already getting hot outside. Heather had called in sick to work and stayed in bed much later than normal. She hadn’t slept much the previous night. She couldn’t get the sickening image of that bald bastard, Steve, out of her head. She continued to replay the horrible images in her mind’s eye. She couldn’t believe the things he had made her do ... how could she have been so weak? On the other hand, how could Steve have taken such liberties with her? She had asked him to leave repeatedly but, he had only ignored her. She shuddered and, despite the heat, felt goose-bumps rising on her flesh.

Heather was shaken from her thoughts by her neighbor’s front door opening. She turned to see Mary stepping outside. Heather hated Mary. Since the first day Heather had moved into her apartment, Mary had been a constant pain in her ass. Mary delighted in complaining to the management about everything Heather did ... her music was too loud ... she put her trash bags out too early ... she walked too heavily on the floor ... on and on it went ... Mary was just a bitch. Plus, she made no effort to conceal her dislike for Heather. She was rude and condescending. Heather privately believed that jealously drove Mary to be such an ass. After all, she was grossly overweight and obscenely ugly with a large brown mole right on the end of her nose. Heather was sure Mary envied her beauty and tried to make her life miserable as a result.

The fat woman locked her door and turned around to face Heather. “Hello, neighbor.” Mary eyed her from head to toe with a look of disgust on her ugly face. “You have a late night last night? You look like crap.” Actually, Mary thought Heather looked lovely, as usual ... she drank in Heather’s shapely form, noting her tight blue jeans, midriff tank top and sandals. Mary was secretly a lesbian and intensely attracted to Heather while, at the same time, hating her for her natural good-looks.

“No, Mary. I didn’t have a late night. But you’re a fine one to talk about looking like crap ... have you looked in the mirror lately?” Heather turned on her heel and stepped off of the porch flipping her hair over her shoulders as she walked towards her car.

“Screw you! You’re just an arrogant little bitch and a slut at that ... I see the men coming and going from your apartment at all hours ... you don’t fool me.” Mary shook her finger in Heather’s direction.

Heather was in no mood for this drama. “Shut up, Mary. You’re so full of shit it would take an industrial strength enema to clean you out!” Without waiting for a response, Heather hurried to her car a slammed the door shut. Looking in her rearview mirror, she could see Mary glaring at her car. What a complete bitch!!

Heather backed the car up and sped out of the parking lot, squealing her tires as she pulled into the street. She was sure Mary would complain to the management about the tire marks on the parking lot ... the thought made Heather laugh. She turned on the radio and found her favorite hip-hop station.

As she settled back into the seat, her mind drifted back to Steve. What could she do? The awful man had taken advantage of her in every way. He had abused her physically as well as mentally. Plus, he now had nude pictures of her. She couldn’t go to the police. If she did, Steve would just produce the pictures and claim the sexual intercourse was consensual. She briefly thought about going to her parents but quickly dismissed the idea. If they found out what had happened it would kill them. Her family came from a very conservative background. They wouldn’t take such news well at all ... in fact she could imagine her mother blaming her for the assault. After all, her mother was always critical of the way Heather dressed. She would constantly comment on the way Heather revealed “way to much flesh” and say, “a respectable young lady should save her charms for her husband”. Her father would be even worse ... he was adamantly opposed to Heather moving into her own apartment and believed a young girl should go from her father’s house to her husband’s house with no in between. No ... her parents would be no help at all. Heather considered herself a modern girl and she would have to handle this little problem on her own. But, what to do???

Heather turned into the parking lot of the tanning salon and shut off the ignition. A few minutes in the tanning booth would help her think more clearly.


Bobby Smith watched Heather step out of her car and approach the tanning salon. He placed his magazine face down on the counter and stepped back. It had been a slow day at the salon and he was pleasantly surprised to see Heather pull into the parking lot. One of the perks to working in a tanning salon was getting to see all of the pretty girls ... lord knew it certainly wasn’t the pay ... then again, this was just a summer job and not a career. He would be back in college in a couple of months and the job made him a little spending money. He watched Heather open the front door and smiled as she stepped in. What a sexy freak! He took in her beautiful face and luscious hair. His gaze fell to her ample breasts and flat stomach. He loved the half shirt she wore which revealed her delightful navel. Her jeans were skin tight and highlighted her shapely butt. Even the sight of her sandaled feet turned him on. Yep ... she was one sexy freak!

“Hey, Heather. You have the day off today?” He smiled pleasantly.

“Oh, hello Bobby. Yeah, I took a sick day. You know how it is. Sometimes you just need some time off.” She smiled back at him. “You need to see my membership card?”

“Nah ... course not.” He laughed. “Which booth you want?”

“I’ll take number six ... it seems to work better than the rest for some reason.” She walked towards the hallway.

“Yo, Heather.” Bobby grabbed a fresh towel from under the counter. “Here ya’ go.”

Heather accepted the towel with a smile and headed back to the booth. Bobby watched her go, his eyes lingering on her swaying butt. He heard the door to the booth open and close.

“Yes! Booth six!” Bobby could hardly contain himself. Booth six ... the booth right next to the supply room ... the supply room with the little hole in the wall that only a couple of the male employees knew about ... slow day ... booth six... “Yes!” Bobby slapped his hands together. “The job does have some perks!”

Quietly, Bobby slipped down the hallway to the supply room. As he passed booth six, he could hear the sounds of Heather removing her clothes. The zipper to her tight jeans being lowered, the sound of her pulling off her sandals ... he hurried into the supply room and closed the door silently behind him. Pulling a stool over to the wall, he nervously looked over his shoulder. He felt a little guilty but, the guilt quickly vanished as he climbed onto the stool and placed his eye against the peephole.

Heather had removed her jeans and sandals and was wearing only her halter top and thong panties. She was facing away from him, leaning over to set the timer on the tanning machine. Bobby could feel his cock stiffening as he looked at Heather’s tight ass with the thong riding up her crack. He could barely contain himself as he watched her stand back up and turn in his direction. Her shirt seemed even shorter without her jeans. Her entire sexy stomach was on full display. Her skimpy panties barely covered her pubic area. His stared, slack jawed, as she stretched and yawned. Must be tired, he thought. I wonder what or who she did last night? He watched as she reached under her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her bare tits. Her nipples were stiff in the cool air, like pencil erasers. His gaze traveled down her tanned belly and over her long legs and dainty feet.

Bobby was in heaven. He had been infatuated with Heather since the first day she came into the salon. And now, he was getting to see her in all of her glory. He now had a raging erection and could feel beads of perspiration forming on his forehead. Heather turned back to the tanning booth and reached into the waistband of her panties and pushed the skimpy garment down her legs and stepped out of them. What an ass! He had never seen such a tight butt. Looking nervously at the supply room door, Bobby reached down and put his hand into his pants. He began to massage his stiff member, watching as Heather lay down on her back in the tanning booth. His gaze roamed up and down her sexy form as she lay, unaware in the booth. He lowered his zipper and allowed his cock to spring free. Now he began to stroke himself in earnest. “This job has it’s perks”, he mumbled under his breath as he continued pumping his cock.

Heather lay with her eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the machine. Being in the tanning booth had always relaxed her. So quiet ... so alone ... the world completely shut out. Once again, her mind turned to her present dilemma. Steve had told her he would be stopping by after work. The bastard! Well, one thing was for sure. She didn’t plan on being home. She would just stay away. Maybe he’d get the message. Maybe she had led him on a little at the club on Saturday. Maybe he just had the wrong idea. Her mind started to formulate a plan. She would stay away tonight until late. Basically, stand him up. Then, if he showed up again, she would make it clear, in no uncertain terms, that he was unwelcome. She would give him no reason to doubt that she didn’t want to be with him. She would just have to be mean and stand her ground. She wasn’t an aggressive person but, this situation called for aggression and, she couldn’t back down. She smiled slightly ... maybe things weren’t so bad. He just had the wrong idea and she would have to disabuse him of his misconceptions. Things would work out ... it sucked that she had sex with him but, plenty of people have one night stands. This would all just be a bad memory soon. She just had to stand her ground ... Bobby watched as Heather rolled over onto her stomach. What an ass!!! His eye moved over her ass and down the back of her legs and feet. He looked back at her tits, pressed against the tanning booth and bulging under her cute arms. Oh, man! He stroked himself faster and felt his knees weaken as the first spurts of semen squirted from the head of his penis. For several seconds, he stood there on the stool, breathless. Then, he stepped down and looked around for a towel ... Heather finished dressing and stepped out into the hallway and headed for the front door. She smiled at Bobby as she walked across the lobby. He smiled back.

“What are you reading?” She motioned to his magazine.

“Aw ... nothing. Just a stupid fitness magazine. It’s all they keep around this place.” He winked at her.

“Well, try not to be too bored. Looks like you guys are kind of slow today.” Heather waved over her shoulder as she walked through the front door and headed towards her car.

“Don’t worry ... the day hasn’t been that boring!”, he called after her.


Steve looked at his watch. Six-thirty! Where the fuck was Heather? He knew she should be home by now. He pounded his fist against the palm of his hand. If that little whore stood him up, there would be hell to pay! She had better not be with another man ... or, he would pay too. Nobody fucks with my girlfriend! Steve scanned the parking lot for the hundredth time. Where is she?

“Hi. You waiting for Heather?” Steve was shocked to hear the voice behind him. He turned quickly and saw the fat woman opening her door. “You looking for Heather?”, she repeated.

“Yeah. We have a date. Have you heard from her?” He eyed the obese woman suspiciously.

“Well ... I saw her this morning around ten. She hasn’t been home since then.” The woman rubbed her hands together.

“Around ten, huh? I guess she didn’t go to work today.” Steve was getting irritated.

“I wouldn’t know.” The woman offered her hand. “My name’s Mary. I’m Heather’s neighbor, as you can see.”

Steve reluctantly accepted her hand. “Steve”, he said shortly.

“Would you like to come inside for a drink? I noticed you’ve been standing out here a long time. I know it must stink to get stood up. I could tell you a few things about that girl. She might be good looking but, she has a bunch of issues.” Mary motioned to her apartment.

Steve thought for a minute and shrugged. “Sure. What the heck.” He followed Mary into her apartment and closed the door behind them.


Heather pulled into her parking lot and parked the car. She glanced at the digital clock on her dashboard and noted the time. Eleven-fifteen. If Steve had been here, surely he must be gone by now. I just hope he got the message, she thought. She scanned the parking lot but, saw no activity. Maybe standing him up did the trick. Heather silently sat in her car, eyeing her front porch. She had butterflies in her stomach and felt her hands shaking slightly. All she wanted was to resume her normal life and forget the events of yesterday evening.

Stepping out of her car, she approached her front porch. She noticed Mary’s lights were still on ... that’s strange, she thought. Normally, that blimp is asleep by now. She quietly slipped her key into the lock and turned the deadbolt.

Suddenly, Mary’s door opened. Heather looked over her shoulder and was stunned to see Steve standing in the doorway with Mary looking over his shoulder.

“Well. Hello, cutie.” Steve stepped out onto the porch. “Did you forget about our dinner date?”

Heather took a step backwards. “Steve ... I ... you ... no ... I didn’t forget ... I ... I didn’t want to go ... what happened between us was a mistake ... You’re probably a really nice guy but ... I’m not interested in dating right now ... I...” Heather was embarrassed and nervous. She looked at Mary’s ugly face and back at Steve. He was frowning as he took a step in her direction.

“It’s a damn good thing you have such a nice neighbor or, I’d have been sitting out here on the porch in the dark all evening. Mary and I had a real good talk. Plenty of time to talk too ... what with waiting for your lazy ass and all.” Steve stepped forward and grabbed Heather’s arm. “Where have you been?”

Heather tried to pull away but, Steve only tightened his grip on her arm. “Well? I’m waiting for an explanation. And, it had better be good.” Steve squeezed her arm causing Heather to grimace.

“Steve ... listen ... I told you ... I don’t want to go to dinner with you ... please...” Heather was stammering and she could feel tears starting in her pretty eyes. No ... she had to be strong ... she had to be clear ... make sure he understood...

“Steve ... just STOP IT!” Heather yelled in his face, hoping to make an impression ... hoping to make him understand. “I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!” She was screaming now.

Suddenly, Heather felt intense pain as Steve slapped her full force across her face. The blow was so powerful that she would have fallen down if he hadn’t been holding her arm. The tears began to flow freely as Steve shook her violently.

“You will NEVER address me with such a tone, young lady!” Steve slapped her savagely again. “Do you understand?”, Steve barked. “Do you?” He slapped her a third time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.