Jasper's Science Project - Cover

Jasper's Science Project

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jasper is a fourteen year-old genius who hooks up with a classmate to work on a high school biology project. He falls in love with her, but she's four years older and he's frustrated that she'll never appreciate the depth of his feelings. Elmer, the man who raised him and his brother gets involved with his biology teacher and sets a lot of interesting adventures into motion.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First  

Anna Belle and Jasper didn't see each other again until the first day of school after Christmas break. Since her afternoon with Elmer, she'd been on an emotional rollercoaster, her mind bouncing back and forth between being obsessed with the older man, even though more sex with him was probably not in the cards, and planning how she was going to seduce Jasper.

After school, she and Jasper dropped by Ms. Sellers classroom to catch her up on their progress, then drove to Jasper's house to put in another hour or so on the documentation. It was a cold, blustery day, and before going up to his room, they stopped in the kitchen to make some hot chocolate to take with them.

Elmer was just getting started on dinner. "Hey kids," he greeted, "Ready to get back to the old grind?"

Jasper poured milk into a pan and said, "Just catching up on some paperwork this afternoon. We're about ready to do some microscope work on that next batch of corals. Maybe you'd like to take a look."

"Sure, I'd like that. Thanks for offering."

On their way up the stairs, Anna Belle stopped and handed Jasper her cup. "Um, will you take my hot chocolate up to the room? I need to ask Elmer something."

"Sure."

She hurried into the kitchen and stepped up beside Elmer as he was peeling potatoes at the sink. She looked around and whispered, "I think I'm ready to, uh, you know, do this thing?"

Elmer looked over his shoulder to make sure they were alone and said, "Sweet Anna Belle, I don't want you to feel like you're being pushed into something. Don't think of it as a project with a due date, okay? If you feel strongly enough about Jasper, it'll happen when it happens. If it helps, I can make sure there won't be any interruptions when the time comes."

He could see she was very nervous and fidgety, wringing her hands and looking about. Again whispering, she leaned toward him and said, "I was thinking this afternoon."

He nodded and said, "In that case, I'll make absolutely sure PJ doesn't disturb you guys if he comes in. I'll send him to the store or something. Mr. and Mrs. Van Buskirk won't be back until Friday."

Then he leaned down and kissed her lightly on the cheek, and said, "You're a very sweet young lady, Anna Belle. I couldn't be happier for Jasper. I'll delay dinner until about seven, so you'll have lots of time." He smiled and added, "Be gentle with my son."

Now feeling fortified and reassured, she took a deep breath, turned and strode confidently out of the kitchen. She giggled to herself as she climbed the stairs feeling deliciously wicked.


She found Jasper working at the computer when she entered the room. As she closed the door, she turned the lock, then wandered slowly, casually toward her classmate and looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. It was just data entry, so she didn't feel at all guilty about distracting him.

As Anna Belle leaned over his shoulder, her cheek brushed against his ear, and she asked, "So, did you miss me over Christmas break, Jasper?" The seduction was under way.

At the touch of her cheek, his fingers came to a halt, poised over the keyboard. This was something new and his brain scrambled to figure out what she was up to. Her nearness and the smell of her hair caused a fluttering sensation in his chest.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Did you miss me?"

She rested her hands on his thin shoulders and squeezed. "Of course I did, silly! Although, I guess I was a little surprised at how much."

Jasper felt his resolve to always maintain his composure in her presence start to weaken. But was she being serious, or was she teasing? He couldn't know for sure. He was at a loss for words, afraid that if he said anything at all mushy, she'd drop the punch line and leave him sitting there red-faced. But she'd never teased him like this before. Why now?

Defensively, he answered with the most innocuous response he could think of. "Thanks Anna Belle, it's nice to know you're appreciated." He looked back at the computer and began entering data.

She let him make a few entries before she interrupted him again. This time she kicked it up a notch by circling her arms around his neck from behind and leaning over to where the back of his head was wedged between her breasts. She kissed his hair and went on, "You know, Jasper, I've been thinking about how much time we spend together and how well we get along. We have kind of a special relationship, don't you think?"

The feeling of his head between her breasts made his heart pound and his dick begin to swell. What the hell was going on? Why was she doing this to him?

He could no longer concentrate on the data entry. He dropped his hands to his lap and answered, "Yeah, I guess it is special; at least it is for me." He tilted his head back to where he was looking up at her face, and asked, "Anna Belle, what's going on here? Are you messing with me for some reason?"

It was the opening she was looking for. She turned his swivel chair around and sat in his lap, again circling her arms around his neck. She knew she had none of Elmer's worldly experience or smooth seductive skills, none of his subtlety, so she went with what she did have; the element of surprise. "Yes, Jasper, I am messing with you because I want something from you."

The feel of her butt in his lap caused his young cock to respond enthusiastically, swelling to the point that it was almost painful. He needed to rearrange it in his underwear, but he couldn't without asking her to get off his lap, and he sure as hell didn't want her to do that!

He swallowed hard and choked out, "Wha - What do you want from me?" His voice came out high-pitched and slightly hoarse. He could barely get the words out of his mouth.

Anna Belle took hold of his face and kissed him hard on the lips, holding it for a good ten or fifteen seconds while she licked his upper lip with her tongue. When they broke, he had the most astonished look on his face. She smiled sweetly and answered, "I want your cherry."

Even more astonishment! "You want my WHAT!"

"Your cherry, your virginity. Oh, wait, have you already lost it to someone?"

"Huh? Of course not! It's just that ... I'm ... Oh jeez, Anna Belle, are you really being serious? I don't think I could stand it if you were just teasing me."

As Jasper squirmed in his chair, Anna Belle could feel his hardness against her butt. It was really starting to turn her on.

She hugged his face and promised, "I'm not teasing, Jasper. In fact, I couldn't be more serious. I want to have sex with you; that is, if you're willing. Are you? Willing, that is?" As a token of her sincerity, she took his hand and pressed his palm against her breast.

For a moment, she thought he was going to pass out because his eyes rolled up and he let out a long sigh, but it was just a reaction to his stunned amazement.

"Jesus, Anna Belle, do you have to even ask? It's what I've dreamed about for the last year! I'm just having a hard time believing you really want to! You never gave me a clue!"

She hugged his face to her breast again and said breathily, "I do want to, Jasper! I really do! But first, I'd like for us to take a shower together. You know, so we can go kind of slow, make it last. Would that be okay with you?"

Poor Jasper was already about to cream his jeans. "Yeah, I guess that sounds like a good idea."

Anna Belle delivered a quick kiss to his lips and sexplained, "I read this story about two kids doing it for the first time. I like the way it happened, that they started by undressing each other and then did the shower. Could we do that?"

He couldn't get the words out, so he nodded vigorously. Then he got a slightly panicky look on his face and turned his head to look at the door. He pushed her off his lap and almost ran across the room to lock it. When he discovered it was already locked, he turned to face her with a grin, and asked, "How about the bathroom?"

"Better check it."

As he walked quickly to the bath to check the lock, she turned the lamp down to its lowest setting and closed the drapes, dropping the ambient light to a pale amber. She took his hand and pulled him into his bedroom. There, as Elmer had done a few days earlier in his bedroom, she made a display of turning down the bed linens and fluffing the pillows. Jasper was almost convinced it was really going to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.