OSL: Amber's Wedding
Chapter 4: Sunday II

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunday II - A short little story about a dear friend's wedding. A vignette to be read AFTER An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I think it worked out for the best that Amber and I never had sex in the Bridal Suite. Perhaps I was making a bigger deal out of it than either David or Amber would have, but -I- certainly felt better for not having done the deed in a room I felt should be special and unique for the married couple. And even better, Amber could honestly tell her husband that the only times we had sex with each other were in front of other eyewitnesses who could reasonably attest to the fact that I never once entered his wife's fertile pussy, if he were so inclined to ask.

Not that he'd ever ask them, but that's not the point. The point is that once Amber and I got over the shock of finding two other hot babes waiting in my bungalow in addition to the two hot babes I was expecting to find, we were only too eager to get naked again and pick up where we'd left off.

So we picked up – and I picked her up – almost exactly where we'd left off.

The instant before Amber had warned me she wasn't on birth control anymore, I'd held her in my arms and pinned her against the wall while centering my cockhead at the entrance to her cunt. After the change in venue, stripping off our clothes, and pleasantly making out on the living room couch, I found myself rock hard and anxious to be inside her again.

Sasha had done the honors of lubricating Amber's ass. My freshly-minted voyeur girlfriend might have been even more excited than me, and she now sat in a wicker chair with her legs thrown over both armrests, moaning and fondling her own tits with one hand while using the other to shove Noelle's face tighter against her crotch.

Meanwhile, Amber wrapped her legs around my waist and grabbed hold of my neck as she kissed me with righteous fury. Tightening my grip beneath her legs, I lifted her up off the couch, walked us both over to the wall, and pinned her back against it while digging in with my calves to hold her in place while I adjusted my grip.

Closing her eyes, Amber moaned and let her head loll to the side as I palmed her butt cheeks and rotated her hips with my hands. She showed off her flexibility by raising her legs and hooking them over my shoulders, fully exposing her entire crotch to me. Instead of being lined up with her pussy, I now had a perfect angle on my ex-girlfriend's ass. And this time, when I centered myself into position, there were no warnings issuing from Amber's lips.

Instead, she stared me straight in the eyes from only inches away and growled, "Do it, Ben."

I thrust.

And we two ex-lovers were once again joined.

"Ohhh, Bennn..." Amber groaned as my thick prick slowly burrowed its way up her anal canal, aided by the force of gravity to stretch her tunnel out one inch at a time.

My name from her lips in that tone was still an aural aphrodisiac, and I moaned in reply, "Ohhh, Amber..." And I closed my eyes to concentrate on every single sensation shooting up into my brain.

"You're inside me again, honey. You're inside me."

"I'm inside you," I breathed back, opening my eyes again to stare into hers. "I'm inside you."

"Now fuck me. Fuck my slutty asshole," she whispered as I slowly withdrew a couple of inches, and she grimaced as I pushed my way back in.

"Fuck me, baby," she breathed. "Fuck me..."

I was fucking her. I couldn't imagine the strain on her hamstrings as she remained folded up in a V-shape, her back still pressed against the wall and her calves still hooked over my shoulders. I knew my own hamstrings were burning as I supported her weight and repeatedly squatted and stood to drive my cock up and into her at something like a 75-degree incline. I gripped her ass cheeks to swing her body toward me with every thrust, each impact driving my cock balls-deep through her colon, cramming every last millimeter of myself as I could deep within my lover's body.

Groaning, Amber closed her eyes and let her head loll to the side again as she felt each repetitive impact. Her moans were momentarily interrupted each time my pelvis bounced off her crotch. I gasped, my brain exploding with exquisite pleasure feeling my shaft sawing in and out of her snug chute. And presently, Amber's groans gave way to more urgent pre-orgasmic whimpers.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried, her leg muscles tightening their grip over my shoulders.

"I'm fucking you! I'm fucking you!" I grunted back, sweat dripping off my nose from the exertion. And indeed I was. Feet digging into the carpet, I clenched every muscle in my abs, legs, and back to drive myself in and out of my ex-girlfriend's compliant body. Over and over again I lunged, my blood pumping and my heart racing as I soaked in the glorious feeling of being inside my Amber once again. For a little while, I forgot that there were four other girls in the room. For a little while, I couldn't imagine ever being somewhere else, or even with someone else. My entire world had been distilled down to her and me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Amber screeched each and every time I thrust into her. With her back pressed flat against the wall, her arms and legs clutched at my heaving body like she'd never let go. Faster than I would have thought possible, she started squealing like a spastic pig as her ass muscles clenched around my cock, and all of a sudden she was cumming right there on top of me.

But rather than scream out her climax, Amber bit down on my shoulder and quivered in my grasp until her rolling orgasm passed. When it did, her body went limp, and without her arms and legs holding onto me, I felt her slip in my grasp.

Digging my hands into her thighs, I roared and spun us back around, tossing Amber the last foot or so onto the couch lest I drop her onto the floor. Doing so separated our bodies for a second, but before she even realized what had happened, I climbed right on top of her, hooked her legs back over my shoulders, and slammed my dick back home. The first orgasm had been hers. This next one would be for me.

"Ohhh, shit," I grunted, hammering Amber's up body into the couch as I sped up, faster and faster and faster like an out-of-control train. She was curled up against the backrest like an overturned armadillo, pinned beneath my weight and helpless to resist. More quickly than I would have thought possible, I felt my balls churning with high pressure that threatened to imminently burst. It was way too fast, WAY too fast, as we'd only been fucking for a couple of minutes. And yet there was no stopping myself, no level of restraint as I pounded my prick in and out of her anal cavity while whimpering at my utter and complete loss of control.

"FUUUUUCKKK MEEEEE!!!" Amber howled, her heels pounding on my back while her fingernails clawed at my arms. I started fucking even FASTER, every fiber of my instinct screaming at me in no uncertain terms to let both barrels fly and cram her asshole so full of wriggling sperm that I'd bust through her inner walls and spray straight into her womb so I could impregnate her with quadruplets right here and now, Amber's lack of birth control be damned. And Amber seemingly helped me, clutching at me with both arms and legs to pull me even deeper inside.

But at the last second I yanked myself free, deciding that I wanted to see my cumload explode all over her face instead. Dropping her long, lovely legs out of the way, I grabbed Amber's shoulders and lay my cock down into the valley of her tits. And Amber herself did the honors of squishing her big bountiful breasts around my shaft, holding them there in a tight tunnel for my final half-dozen thrusts while staring up at me with a beautiful blue-eyed expression of lust and love before I blew.

And blow I did. "Ammmbbbeeerrrrr!!!" I roared as I felt the fire hydrant burst, spraying a massive torrent of cum all over my ex-girlfriend's face. Clamping my hands down on top of hers, I squeezed Amber's tits around my cock and thrust again before holding myself at the apex of my lunge to blast forth another spray of liquid love. And then I did it again.

After the third lunge, I pulled my cock free and pumped out the rest with my own hand, squeezing out the final drops to dribble all over the busty blonde's cleavage.

And only then was I reminded that there were other people in the room with us, as Adrienne and Sasha practically crashed into each other while diving their heads in to kiss, lick, and slurp up every drop of cum I'd sprayed all over Amber's face and chest.

Giggling, Amber wiped a glob of jizz off her own forehead and popped the finger into her mouth. Using the same hand, she then patted Sasha on the head and offered, "You two can keep whatever you lick up, so long as you help me suck him back hard again for another round. That was only our first time, and it barely lasted five minutes. I'm nowhere near done with him yet."


While our first coupling had been rather hurried and even a little violent, getting those initial orgasms out of the way had done wonders for calming both Amber and me down. No longer as anxious to be joined together, nor nervous about how it might feel, we took our time making love with our mouths again before working up to our second coupling. And only after several minutes had been spent rolling around the big King bed in the bungalow's bedroom, pawing at each other's bodies, caressing each other's bare skin, and tasting each other's lips, necks, and shoulders, did I finally slide off the foot of the bed, stand between my lover's legs, and re-insert my cock up her ass.

Amber crooned and squeezed both of her breasts while feeling me burrow myself back up her butt. I brought her long, lithe legs together after reaching full depth, hooking them both over my shoulder as I leaned forward. The position curled her body up beneath me, and I crawled back up onto the mattress to roll her up like that overturned armadillo again. But I only held that position long enough so I could tenderly kiss her once more before using her outstretched legs to continue her roll over to one side, spooning myself in behind her so I could kiss my way down her spine, reach my arms around to palm her tits, and continue thrusting myself in and out of her ass as we cuddled side-to-side.

Although Sasha had certainly gotten into the voyeuristic mood for Amber's and my first coupling out in the living room, she'd remained outside with the other three girls when my ex-girlfriend and I moved in here. Adrienne went back to indulging Noelle's fangirl crush, and Sasha and Kady picked up where they'd left off before Amber's and my arrival interrupted them. For a few minutes, nobody bothered my ex-girlfriend and me while we slowly made love in bed, but after those few minutes a certain curious redhead came looking.

Buck naked, Kady Jacobsen was just as beautiful as ever. Though she'd certainly grown up from the skinny 16-year-old I'd first met, she still had a model's physique: slender limbs thinner than the circumference of my thumb and forefinger; ultra-tight, ultra-firm runner's ass; and cute, perky B-cup breasts with pretty pink nipples that sat up high enough to not even need a bra. Her dark auburn hair had been swept behind her elfin ears, and she grinned that classic Kady smug grin as she stared at us from the doorway.

Glancing up at her over the top of Amber's shoulder, I gestured Kady into the room and said, "Get over here in a sixty-nine and lick her clit while I fuck her ass."

"Fuck yeah," Kady replied with a grin, clapping her hands together and rubbing them vigorously.

I kept long-dicking Amber while the redhead approached the bed and crawled into the mattress, inverting herself relative to the busty blonde between us. From within my lover's bowels I felt the twitch in Amber's hips at the very moment Kady's tongue hit her clit. And I heard the softly erotic moan escape Amber's lips before she ducked her head to return the favor.

And that was only the beginning. After a minute or two of slow-fucking on our sides, the three of us rolled so that the redhead was flat on her back with the blonde atop of her on all fours, still sixty-nining while I continued drilling my dick in and out of Amber's ass. We were still in that position when Noelle wandered into the room looking for her girlfriend, and I invited her to find a way to join in.

The dirty-blonde with the sweet blue eyes, soft curves, and round, squishy D-cup breasts grinned and began kissing her way across Amber's naked spine while fondling Amber's round, squishy D-cup breasts. Noelle kissed her way up the bride's shoulders and neck before distracting her away from Kady's pussy long enough to lick her girlfriend's juices off of Amber's lips.

Adrienne and Sasha were the next to join us, at which point I rolled myself onto my back taking Amber with me. Hooking my hands beneath my lover's armpits and over her upper arms, I pinned the busty blonde against my chest, face-up, while continuing to vertically thrust my cock in and out of her lewdly-stretched asshole. The position left her entire body exposed to the four other women now in the bedroom with us, and together all four of them worked to wring every last drop of orgasmic ecstasy from the newlywed's quivering body.

Sasha started in on Amber's clit while pushing two fingers into her juicing snatch. Adrienne held the blonde bride's head and played tonsil hockey with her upside-down. And Kady and Noelle split the poor girl's body down the middle, each of them taking a side to fondle a breast, tickle ribs, and kiss their way down arms and legs.

But then Noelle nudged Sasha out of the way to start licking Amber's clit. Sasha worked her way down Amber's leg and started sucking toes. Adrienne found herself motorboating Amber's boobs. Kady took over tongue-dueling duties, but then they all started switching again.

I felt Amber cum on my cock. Then I felt her cum again. At one point, Kady was doing the fingerbanging while Adrienne was doing the clit-licking, and I could've sworn Amber came twice back-to-back. She eventually got a fifth orgasm, and after that one the sweaty, groaning, gasping blonde bombshell finally shooed everyone else away and rolled herself onto her belly, muttering, "Fuck me and finish me, Ben."

I took three seconds to catch my breath, stretching my arms and legs out now that Amber had dismounted my chest. But after those three seconds I quickly rolled after her, grabbing hold of my ex-girlfriend's hips and hoisting her ass up into the air to position her for re-entry. She drooled onto the bedsheets and left her arms splayed out in front of her while gasping for breath. Her body was limp and yielded to my every move, but her spine stiffened and her fingers bunched up the sheets as I eased my dick back up her butt.

"Fuck me, Bennn..." Amber groaned. "Fuck me and sperm my slutty asshole."

While our first round had barely lasted five minutes, this second round had gone on for more than twenty. She was exhausted after cumming five times in this round alone, and her compliant body simply absorbed my heavy assault as I pounded myself up her ass over and over and over again until my nutsack finally clenched and I slammed forward a final time, emptying the contents of my balls into the depths of her bowels.

"Unghhh..." Amber groaned, going as limp as a de-boned fish once I let go of her hips and let her fully collapse face-down on the bed. Eyes closed and panting softly, she murmured, "Okay I need a timeout. The rest of you can have him for a while. Go, take him, clean him up and use him. Just leave him in good enough to shape to fuck me at least one more time after that."

To be perfectly honest, I could've used a timeout myself. But four sets of hands had already grabbed onto my arms and torso. And without giving me enough time to even give Amber one last tender kiss, I found myself being yanked back out the door and into the living room.

A Sex God's work is never done.


"You always did like staring at my ass," Kady groaned as I caressed her tender butt flesh with the palm of my hand, "and it's been a while since I've had a real man inside my pussy."

From directly beneath Kady in a sixty-nine position, Adrienne took a long lick at Kady's clit before looking up and fixing her glistening golden eyes on me. "That sounded like an invitation, Tiger."

"Fuck yeah, do it!" Sasha squealed gleefully after pulling her head up and out of Noelle's crotch, turning around to glance back at me. "Fuck that lesbian's tight pussy!"

"Ohhh, shit," Noelle gasped. "I always knew this would happen again someday..."

I thrust one final time into Sasha from behind, holding myself at full depth and rotating my hips slightly to keep my shaft carving out the inside of her vagina. My beautiful brunette girlfriend was bent over doggy-style in front of me as I stood at the foot of the bed, her arms folded atop the mattress and her head down so that her naked back formed a kind of ski ramp shape to receive my repeated thrusts. In front of her, Noelle reclined on a pillow, knees up and spread to the sides to let Sasha eat her out. And right beside us were Kady and Adrienne in their sixty-nine, Kady's tight runner's ass within easy reach of my right hand. My eyes unfocused slightly as I lost myself to the pleasure of rubbing her forbidden flesh, the two hemispheres so firm from great genes and constant workouts that my fingers couldn't even dent the cheeks.

Still caressing Kady's ass, I let myself fantasize about fucking her one more time. It had been a year-and-a-half since that Stanford summer I'd spent living in an apartment complex with Amber, Lynne, Kady, and Noelle. In some ways I was surprised there had been no other hookups with any of them since then, and in other ways I never expected there to be a follow-up for the rest of our lives.

But my duty to David's wife, and in the same regard, my duty to David himself asserted itself in my mind. He'd asked me to do him a favor in helping to satisfy his wife's craving for cock, and I'd promised her total monopoly on mine for today. Sure, she'd taken a timeout and thus given me the opportunity to fuck first Adrienne and now Sasha as well. But when we'd come back into the bedroom five minutes ago and Amber had moved over to the armchair to let us use the king bed, she'd made it clear that she was fully recovered and ready to take possession of my cock back once again.

"Sorry ladies, but it's a certain someone's wedding weekend," I said apologetically. "Amber's awake again, and Amber gets dibs."

"Actually, let her have it," Amber sighed dreamily. "It's a four-to-one vote anyway."

"You sure?" I frowned. "This isn't a democracy. Four wedding guests still can't outvote the bride."

"I'm sure." Amber exhaled slowly, idling fondling her own tits and stirring her fingers in her own snatch. "You've fucked me up against the wall, you've fucked me on the couch and cum on my face and tits. You've fucked me sideways, I've ridden you reverse cowgirl, and you've fucked me doggy-style before dropping a huge load up my ass. You've fucked me in five different ways, I've gotten eaten out by every girl here, and I've had more orgasms than I can count. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. You did your job, now go enjoy yourself."

"But you said yourself you weren't done yet, and this IS your wedding weekend."

She waved me off, saying, "Then I'll make it a five-to-zero vote, with the bride's vote trumping all opposition, including yours. -I- want to see you fuck Kady's pussy again. And if we're seriously talking about how the bride gets whatever she wants, this bride actually wants to see you fuck Kady's ass again. Mine can't be the only one getting stretched tonight."

"Wait, what?" Kady chirped, picking her head up from Adrienne's crotch. Everybody laughed.

"Do it, Ben. Do it," Amber ordered. "Make that teasing redhead pass out from the pleasure of feeling your big dick filling her unused pussy one more time."

Pulling myself out of Sasha, I stepped down onto the floor and squatted in front of Amber's armchair. Cradling her cheek in my hands, I leaned forward and gave her the tender kiss I couldn't give her before. "I'm gonna let you rest up a little longer right now, but don't think I'm finished with you yet. The very last thing I do before we're done tonight is blast another gooey load up your tight asshole, you got that?"

"Looking forward to it, but for now, you need to make that lesbian feel like she's losing her virginity all over again."

I grinned. "Sure thing. Just gimme a minute first." And with that, I ducked my head into Amber's crotch, wrapping my tongue around her clit and ramming my three left fingers into her twat. Fingerbanging her fast, I raised her right leg up and over my left shoulder, twisting her body enough to let me get an extra half-inch deeper with each finger thrust AND allow myself access to slip my pinky into her ass. With my free right hand, I reached up to pinch her sensitive left nipple, slid my fingers down and around the big globe to swipe across the crease of her underboob, and tickled the bundle of nerves just under her 8th rib. Then, I pivoted my hand and curled my fingers to make them scratch up against her G-spot. And finally, I bared my teeth, sparking her clit with that extra sensation of pain before sealing my lips in a complete circle around her clit and hoovering her with every ounce of pressure I could give.

Touchdown.

Jerking once, Amber's chest lurched up into the air as she threw her head back reflexively. I felt her pussy muscles clamp down around my fingers. And her jaw flapped open like a fish out of water, gasping without air for three or four seconds before she finally realized she was orgasming and a strangled scream managed to tear its way out of her throat.

"Ack-Fuck!" Amber choked out.

Eating her out with a fury, I kept my fingertips scraping against her G-spot and tweaked her nipple with my other hand all throughout her orgasm. Finally she went limp beneath me, and only then did I grin and flash her a wink before sitting back on my haunches.

"I'm gonna get you back for that one," she gasped, eyes afire. "I know how to do things; I'm a doctor."

"Looking forward to it," I replied with a smirk. I stood up, pecked her lips, and only then did I head back over to the bed.

"He's coming for you, Kady," Adrienne began muttering in between licks, still in the sixty-nine position. They'd still been going while I'd gone down on Amber, and the sounds of the bride's orgasmic shrieks had only served to make the girls even hornier with anticipation. My blonde bombshell girlfriend reached up and pushed two fingers into the redhead's sopping wet snatch, intoning, "Better get yourself ready. My boyfriend's gonna fuckin' tear you apart."

"Fucking-fuck!" Kady cursed, revved up by Adrienne's words as she slammed her crotch down onto the supermodel's face. "Eat me, Cap! Slither that tongue all the way up my pussy and get it all wet for your boyfriend's dick!"

Adrienne's words had ME pretty revved up (and Kady's, too), and I was still riding the confidence spike of having given Amber her unexpected orgasm. I practically strutted into position at the foot of the bed, seizing Kady's narrow hips in my meaty paws and hoisting it up to the right elevation. The skinny redhead was breathing fast and shallow now in anticipation, whimpering anxiously and wondering exactly when I would impale her. But rather than nudge my cockhead into her folds. I abruptly bent over and took a long lick at her crack, starting with her clit and continuing all the way down the happy trail to her winking rosebud, finishing it off by probing my stiff tongue into the little star.

"Uh-hnnnggg..." Kady simpered quietly.

"I'm gonna fuck this asshole again before you're allowed to leave this bungalow," I announced. "Bride's orders. You're not even gonna know when. It could even be right now."

Reading my mind, Adrienne chose that moment to wrap her entire mouth around Kady's clit and suck hard, making the quivering redhead bark, "Fuckity-fuck!" as she tensed up and climaxed right then and there.

Ducking down, I shoved my tongue into Kady's asshole and kept rimming her out while she shrieked and shuddered, and right when she started to come down from her high, her muscles relaxing, that's when I stood up, notched my mushroom head against her pussy, and SHOVED.

"Fuckity-FUCK!" Kady screamed again.

"Fuck-YEAH!" Sasha howled from a foot away to my right.

"Ohhh, daaaammmnnn," Noelle groaned, rubbing her own clit as she watched me impale her long-time girlfriend.

From upside-down and underneath Kady, Adrienne simply raised her right hand palm out. I proudly clapped my supermodel girlfriend's high-five, and together we set to work blowing our old high school classmate's mind.

The sexual creature had been awakened.


I should state for the record that I didn't completely lose control. In a room with three women who were NOT on any birth control, I couldn't afford to lose track of what I was doing or who I was doing at any given moment. Plus, despite Noelle's brief willingness to allow my dick inside her pussy that fateful Stanford summer, I wasn't going to make any assumptions about her present willingness today.

But everything else was fair game.

Together, Adrienne and I gave Kady the full-on BBAE and left her semi-conscious in a puddle of drool and girlcum on the bed. I didn't dare cum inside her unprotected pussy, so after wrecking Kady's skinny body to the point that I couldn't hold back any longer, I tossed the redhead aside, walked back over to Amber, and rammed my dick down my ex-lover's throat, holding her head and skull-fucking her until I sprayed my wad straight down her gullet.

Amber managed to take it all without choking, although her eyes watered up a little. When I was done spunking I pulled back far enough to let her breathe but kept fucking her face to keep myself hard. Little glug-glug-glug sounds emanated from her mouth with each thrust, and when I finally pulled out completely, she leaned back in her armchair, gasped for breath, and finally gave me both a big smile and a thumbs up. So far she was three-for-three in getting my cumloads: one facial, one anal, and now one down her throat.

I promised her there would be more, and then I went in search of new prey.

Sasha had been sitting on the edge of the mattress, masturbating while watching us destroy Kady. Now I tossed her straight on top of Noelle so that the two girls were face-to-face, and I made sure Noelle had an up-close-and-personal view of Sasha's eyes bugging out wide and her jaw flapping open at the very instant my re-hardened cock invaded the brunette's cunt from behind.

It took her a second to get over her surprise, but once she did Noelle giggled and began to suck on Sasha's neck and caress my girlfriend's body while I continued pounding her. Once, just once, I pulled out and let my mushroom head probe around Noelle's girlcum-slickened pussy lips, but while the confirmed Kinsey-6 lesbian momentarily looked thoughtful about it, in the end she shifted her hips away from my cock and I slammed back into Sasha again.

After giving Sasha an orgasm I went back to Amber. That one turned out a lot like our very first fuck together back at Stanford – me thinking I was in command and her turning the tables on me when I least expected it. I wound up flat on my back with Amber sitting upright, humping her ass up and down on my dick until she could ride herself to another orgasm. Then Adrienne climbed onto my face to get some boyfriend-tongue action, her booty-ful ass blocking my view though I could hear the sounds of the two beautiful busty blondes sucking face and pawing at each other's tits. Noelle appeared out of nowhere, apparently mashing her face between the two busty blondes' boobs based on the comments the girls made, followed quickly by Sasha. And the two newcomers started switching back and forth suckling on one turgid nipple after another. I could only imagine what it was like for Adrienne with my tongue in her snatch, Amber's tongue in her mouth, Sasha's tongue on one breast, and Noelle's tongue around the other breast.

The girls switched a couple of minutes later, Adrienne sinking her freshly-lubricated ass onto my shaft while Amber sat on my face. But a couple of minutes after that, Kady woke up enough to mold herself against Amber's back, fondling the newlywed's breasts from behind and reaching around to strum the supermodel's clit while nibbling on her neck as well.

That spurred Adrienne into announcing that everyone should pile on the blushing bride. She practically leaped off my cock to tackle Amber and Kady onto the bed, with Sasha and Noelle dogpiling on top as well. Someone got her fingers into Amber's pussy while someone else got two fingers up Amber's ass. And two different heads were nursing at Amber's tits while a third mouth gave her an upside-down kiss.

With all five girls momentarily occupied, I lay down flat to catch my breath. But the urgent desire to cum took hold and after a minute or two, I got up, cleaned up my penis, and searched for new pussy. Sasha was the closest to me, on all fours with her fingers shoved into one of Amber's orifices. I grabbed on, plugged myself into her snatch, and went for a ride while she brayed and moaned for me to fuck her harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.