OSL: Amber's Wedding - Cover

OSL: Amber's Wedding

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 2: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday - A short little story about a dear friend's wedding. A vignette to be read AFTER An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into my girlfriend's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. Moaning in ecstatic pleasure, she dug her heels into my ass and tightened her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach, not so different from the actual waves cresting on the beach just outside our window. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Mmm ... I love it when I can actually feel you shooting inside me," Sasha smiled happily.

"Ughh..." was all I could manage to grunt, my mind blank post-ejaculation. I sagged onto her chest, resting my cheek on her big, firm, natural pillows while she rubbed my back, chuckling mirthfully.

The morning sunlight came through the shades at just the right angle to fall across my face, enough to keep me from drifting back to sleep. Sasha continued to stroke my back, sighing dreamily as my sperm soaked into her womb. But eventually, my cock shriveled up so that only the continued tightness of my girlfriend's pussy trapped it inside, and it pulled the rest of the way out when I rolled off Sasha's body and flat onto my back with my arms flung back behind my head.

Once I moved, Sasha reached down with her fingers to scoop out our mingled cum, popping them into her mouth to savor the taste. "Too bad Adrienne isn't here yet. I'm actually not accustomed to having creampies left inside me. There's usually another girl around to suck it out."

"Don't look at me. I'm not sucking it out."

Sasha giggled and swept her silky dark hair behind one ear as she rolled onto one elbow and shot me a bemused look. "Not what I was suggesting."

"Still getting used to the idea of having me all to yourself?"

"It's not like we haven't been alone together before, but I have to admit: It's always nice to have a partner whenever I'm with you. Someone's tongue to lick my clit while you're pounding me from behind." She closed her eyes for a moment and shivered. "A tasty pussy to sit on my face while you're pounding me from on top. And yeah ... someone to suck out the creampie and snowball it back to me."

"Someone else for me to hammer into the mattress so you can voyeuristically watch?" I asked with twinkling eyes.

Sasha giggled, exhaled softly, and went silent as she rolled onto her back. She stayed silent long enough that I glanced over and found my girlfriend staring dreamily at the ceiling. "I miss Andie," she sighed, turning her head back to look at me.

"I miss her too sometimes, but we both had to move on. And I'll be sure to tell Adrienne you said that about Andie."

Sasha immediately smacked my arm. "One has nothing to do with the other. We both know I love Adrienne – she's my girlfriend now, too – but I'm allowed to miss Andie just the same."

"I know, I know. Just teasing."

"Speaking of Adrienne, we should probably get out of bed. Won't be much time for breakfast before we have to get to the airport."

"Don't you mean 'brunch'? We certainly slept in."

"Not my fault that somebody woke up with a throbbing erection he just had to push into my pussy from behind."

I frowned. "Not my fault that somebody has a fabulously perfect ass that she left bare naked to rub against my crotch all night."

Sasha grinned and smacked my arm again. "Seriously, we need to get up. I still have to put my face on."

"Your face is perfect as it is. So's the rest of your body, for that matter."

My girlfriend blushed and averted her eyes for a moment.

I looked up and down Sasha's gorgeous naked body, from her well-toned long legs to her taut tummy and those mouth-watering big boobs. Her face was free of makeup and no less beautiful for it, but I knew she still preferred to enhance her eyes, put on lipstick, and do a half-dozen other little things to her appearance before walking out the door. Plus, while -I- might find her tousled, bed-messy hair to be quite sexy, I knew she'd never be caught dead walking out the door without styling it at least a little.

"Be that as it may," she finally replied. "I need time to get properly dressed."

"Then you go right on ahead. Me? All I gotta do is throw on a tank top and a pair of board shorts and I'll be good to go."

Sasha snorted and rolled her eyes, smacking me in the arm one more time. "Men."

Folding my arms behind my head and donning a smug smile as I relaxed, I replied, "Yup. It's good to be a guy."


Sasha and I met up with Bert Kim and Lynne Arian in the hotel restaurant, and the four of us ran into a few of David's and Amber's friends as well. We joined Kevin and Jen, and Brianna and Vipul for the remainder of their meal. Brianna commented about how nice it was to be with three committed couples instead of one of the horny single girls looking to hook up at a wedding. She seemed surprised that some of those single girls would even try to hook up with them. Vipul looked embarrassed. Sasha and I exchanged knowing glances but otherwise didn't comment.

The four of them had started their meal before us and bade their leave while we were still eating. Kevin and Jen told us that they and a group of David's work friends would be heading downtown to do some sightseeing if we wanted to join them. Bert and Lynne seemed interested, but I explained that Sasha and I had one more guest to pick up at the airport and that we'd see them at the sunset wedding, if not around the hotel before then.

Speaking of our arriving guest, I checked my watch and told Sasha we'd better wrap up our brunch lest we be late to pick up Adrienne. But just as I folded up my napkin and plopped it onto my empty plate, a voice called to me.

"Ben! Hey ... I was hoping I'd run into you here," Amber said excitedly as she and E-Beth entered the restaurant. "Saves me the trouble of calling to find out where you are."

I smiled and looked up at the vision of beauty before me. Clad in a white summer dress with pastel highlights that clung to her tall, slender figure, the gorgeous blonde looked back at me with beautiful blue eyes and a delighted expression on her face. "Well you found me," I replied warmly.

"Uh..." Amber paused before glancing at Sasha and then back at E-Beth. She turned her attention back to us and asked, "I hate to steal him away from you, Sasha, but ... Can I steal him away from you? I need to talk to Ben, in private, for just a bit."

I arched an eyebrow. "What, now? We were actually just on our way to the airport to pick up Adrienne. If you want you could come with us and we can chat on the drive. You know she'd love to see you at the terminal when she arrives. Otherwise, we'll be back in like an hour or so and we can talk then."

Amber checked her watch and frowned. "I'm supposed to start hair and makeup by then. You know how these wedding things go. An hour for hair, another hour for makeup, a little downtime to relax, then getting into my dress and all kinds of pre-ceremony photos and..."

"Hey," Sasha interrupted, "I'm totally fine to go pick up Adrienne by myself. It's your wedding day, and you shouldn't have to accommodate anybody's schedule except your own. If you want to talk to Ben right now, it's fine with me."

"Really?" Amber beamed.

"Really." Sasha shrugged in her seat. "It's the least I can do."

"Oh, thank you!" Amber immediately wrapped Sasha up in a warm hug, and though the moment wasn't remotely sexual, I have to admit the thought of having the two of them together in bed did briefly pop into my mind. It had actually happened once before, but I could still fantasize about a future repeat.

A second later, the two ladies separated and Sasha stood up from the table. Coming around to my side, she reached down and fished in my pocket for the keys to the rental car while kissing me on the cheek. "Just meet us in our room when you're done, alright?"

"Sure thing," I replied, tilting my head up for an extra peck on the lips.

With a final nod to Amber, Sasha headed out of the restaurant.

After watching her go, I stood up from my seat and gestured to Amber. "So where do you want to go? My bungalow's empty."

"So's the Bridal Suite," Amber explained. "At least until my stylist arrives."

I gestured forward with one arm. "Lead the way."


E-Beth left us after we exited the hotel restaurant, so it was just me and Amber as we rode up the elevator and walked down the top-floor hallway to the Bridal Suite in silence.

Amber had been quiet, almost nervous, wordlessly leading the way without ever really looking me in the eye. The air was thick with tension, and I didn't know how to break the ice, but I did study her. There was a stormy look in her normally clear blue eyes, her attention obviously focused inward. I gathered that she had a lot on her mind, a lot of things she wanted to say that had to be organized first, and I didn't want to break her concentration by fumbling around with meaningless small talk, so I followed her quietly and figured she'd wait to talk until we reached the privacy of her room.

Amber slid her magnetic key card into the lock to let us in, and she walked across the living room and straight over to the suite's bedroom before setting both the key card and her purse down on the desk and finally turning around to face me. But just when I took a deep breath and prepared myself for whatever heavy conversation Amber wanted to have with me only hours before her wedding, she suddenly leaned into my chest, wrapped her arms around my neck, and firmly sealed her mouth over mine.

Her tongue firmly probed my lips seeking entry and automatically, I opened up to let her in. Automatically, I tilted my head to the side and inhaled sharply while sucking on her tongue in an effort to bring our faces even closer together. And automatically, I raised my arms to hold her body against mine, passionately embracing the woman who for a little while had felt like my One True Love.

For a few moments, she really was. My mind had gone right back to that Stanford apartment, the one directly above Lynne's. Our souls had been transported back in time to a period in our lives when we meant everything to each other, and we both got so swept up in the euphoria of our reunion that neither of us realized what was happening until we finally broke for air to find ourselves lying across Amber's bridal bed, her dress bunched up around her midsection with her legs wrapped around my waist, and my rock-hard bulge making a dent through my shorts to rub right up against Amber's panties.

"Holy shit..." Amber breathed, blinking rapidly as she stared into my eyes.

"Holy shit," I agreed, panting for breath. And then she was kissing me again.

After dropping her legs to the sides, Amber reached down behind me and slid her hands into the back of my shorts. She palmed my ass for a bit, tugging my crotch against hers before sliding up a little higher and grabbing onto the back of my waistband. Likewise, my hands stroked down her bare arms and I braced my left elbow on the mattress for balance while my right hand ducked under the hem of her dress. My fingers crawled up her ribcage and teased at the bottom strap of her bra. But just before I palmed her breast, Amber suddenly tore her mouth away from mine and physically rolled me over.

Guilt and shame flooded my consciousness, and I came up sputtering, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"No, no!" Amber sat up straight.

"I'm sorry!"

"No, it's okay!"

"Jeez, Amber. I am SO sorry!"

"It's alright." She shook her head, smoothed down her dress, and tugged the hem back down her thighs. "I kissed you first."

"But I shouldn't have kissed back. I'm SO, so sorry."

"Stop apologizing!" she barked at me in a command tone, and I shut up. Taking a deep breath, Amber ran her hands through her blonde hair, tucking it back behind her ears. Pausing for another moment to collect herself, she finally looked back at me and repeated emphatically, "I kissed you first."

"I noticed." I briefly touched my lips, feeling a twinge of melancholy at the idea that they'd touched her lips for the very last time.

"I didn't mean for it to get out of hand."

I winced. "I'm sorry about that."

"I said stop apologizing."

I sat up straight and zipped my lips shut.

Sighing heavily, Amber stood up from the bed and headed for the doorway. It took me a moment to realize I was supposed to follow her, so I belatedly got up and went into the living room as well. Amber had already circled around the main couch and she flopped down onto the seat before reaching out the pat the one beside her.

But rather than take it, I put an extra foot of space between us as I sat down, not fully trusting my own intentions. The kiss had been THAT good.

"I had to know," Amber began without looking at me, still breathing heavily. She interlaced her fingers in her lap and stared at them before explaining, "I had to know how I'd feel if you and I ever kissed like that again. I'd hoped it would feel like nothing more than an ordinary kiss, so that I could be sure I'd moved on from you and could go into this marriage without any more regrets."

I bit my lips and popped my eyebrows, not daring to respond. It hadn't felt like an 'ordinary' kiss to me.

Exhaling slowly and closing her eyes – no, clenching her eyes – Amber asked, "Could you ... actually ... Could you go sit at the dining table or something for a minute?"

I arched an eyebrow questioningly.

Amber screwed up her face. "I need ... I think it would help me fight this urge to rip your clothes off and fucking mount you right here on the couch." Still breathing hard, she held a hand over her heart as if to control the thudding inside.

My own heart thudded in my chest, and I nodded before getting up and moving an extra ten feet away to the dining table. "Better?"

Amber sighed and gave me a rueful smile. "Better."

Shaking my head, I offered, "I can leave here, if you want. The LAST thing I want to do is screw up your impending marriage. And if I'm a temptation you simply can't afford, I can leave."

"No, no, it's alright. You don't have to go. I just need a minute to..." Amber took a deep breath and mimed wiping sweat off her brow. "Whew ... I just need a minute to compose myself after that kiss. Wowza..."

I grinned, a little proud that I still had such an effect on her. "'Wowza' is right," I agreed.

"You remember what we talked about after breaking up? That last day of your internship before you went back to Berkeley?"

I frowned and thought back. We'd had a lot of conversations after breaking up, but for a specifically important one right before I went back to Berkeley... "The soulmate one?" I ventured.

"You suggested that we might have a number of 'compatible souls' or something, any one of whom might make us just as happy as any other."

"But you insisted that you had one and only one soulmate, and last I checked, you'll be marrying him in a few hours."

Amber exhaled slowly and gave me an almost frightened look. "Well I'm wondering if I have two."

Shaking my head, I walked away from the dining table and returned to the couch. My mind had cleared and I no longer feared my own impulses. Taking the seat beside Amber, I held her hand in both of mine and gave her a serious look. "Having doubts right before a wedding is perfectly natural."

Amber frowned and shook her head. "I don't have any doubts. I LOVE David, I'm super-excited to marry him, and I KNOW we're going to be amazingly happy for the rest of our lives."

I arched an eyebrow. "Then ... what's this?" I gestured back and forth between us.

Amber sighed. "I find myself wondering ... wanting ... rather selfishly ... to have you too."

I jerked back and let go of her hand. "Umm, I think my girlfriends – plural – might have something to say about that."

Amber laughed and took my hand back between both of hers. "I know that. It's not that I want to steal you from them or anything; for one thing, we don't live anywhere close to each other anymore. But I have to admit ... I'm starting to reconsider that 'compatible souls' thing you talked about. Kinda like you."

"Me?"

"Are you gonna claim that there's only one true soulmate in this entire universe for you, Mr. I'm-Bringing-Two-Girlfriends-to-my-Ex-Girlfriend's-Wedding?"

"Now, now, let's not make this about me."

"Why not? You've always been the living evidence that we can have more than One True Love in this world, at least for me. If it wasn't for David, I have no doubts that you and I could've been happy together forever."

"I dunno about 'forever'."

Amber frowned. "You saying I'm not good enough to be one of your compatible souls anymore?"

"What? No, no." I sighed and stared at my hands in my lap. "I'm more bemoaning my own poor track record and glumly pondering my innate ability to fuck things up well before 'forever' actually comes around. Every time I start to feel truly happy, begin to let myself believe that things might actually work out, that's when Destiny always comes round to kick me right in the teeth."

Amber winced. "I was one of those that kicked you in the teeth, wasn't I?"

I shrugged and repeated, "Let's not make this about me. We're making it about you. And just a few minutes ago, you were talking about how you'd hoped our kiss would feel just 'ordinary' so you could go into this marriage without any regrets."

"Not any regrets that would change me marrying David. I don't look at you as The One That Got Away, and I didn't bring you in here for one final hour fuck to get you out of my system before I walk down the aisle and marry someone else."

I stared at my own crotch, where the bulge hadn't entirely gone away, and I growled, "You hear that little Ben? Get your head out of the gutter."

Amber laughed, but she reached out to pet the bulge, stroking it gently with her fingertips a couple of times before pulling her hand back and blushing. "Well never say never."

That snapped my head back up. "Excuse me?"

Amber giggled and shook her head. "We're getting off-subject."

"I'll say." I sighed and gave her a frank look. "Is that really all you brought me here for? To kiss me and see how you'd react?"

"Partially. I wanted to say 'goodbye' in a way. To really have closure on our old relationship."

"Didn't we do that after Chez Panisse? Before you flew back here?"

"Well now that was the one last fuck ... or 'near-fuck' ... to get you out of my system. This..." Amber exhaled slowly and collected herself again. "I remember saying you'd be my last boyfriend. Technically, I was right: you were the 'last'. And the funny thing is, I feel like we never really broke up."

I arched an eyebrow. "Never broke up? Umm..."

Amber grinned. "We split apart, to be sure. We went our separate ways, I got back together with David, and you ended up with both Sasha and Adrienne. But you and me? Emotionally, I feel like ... like..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.