Serendipity - Cover

Serendipity

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sometimes you're not even looking. Sometimes you're just bumping along in life and something different drops into your life and you find out that things unexpected can be quite wonderful. Barry's daughter thinks Barry might benefit from a little companionship. He doesn't buy into HER idea, but what happens in spite of him takes off in a whole different direction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting  

Barry’s turn:

My sweetie, my Jessica, first day on her new job. She’s had a bit of a roller coaster ride in the last two weeks with her old job.

“I didn’t know I was that well thought of, Barry,” she told me last Friday. The general manager, the regional manager, they BOTH sent me letters. Even the crew ... some of them were almost crying...” She turned those green eyes to me. “I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing...”

“Sweetness, leaving a job like you’re doing, yes, you have attachments. People do that. But you have an opportunity.” I sighed. “But we don’t NEED the money, so if you wanna stay...”

She smiled, kissed me. “This is, like, Version 7.0 of this conversation. I get sad, you get supportive, you love me, stay all tender and caring, and I come to my senses.”

“I’ve married somebody entirely too cute to be this smart,” I replied.

Today we’re going to get some idea of what time the two of us arrive at home from two different directions. I’ve already promised her that we would NOT try to cook dinner today. First day at the new job and all that, you know. We know a place that makes a great run at being civilized and genteel without too much fakery. Perfect place for either a celebration or a bit of recuperation.

Her car’s in the driveway when I turn the corner. When I walk through the door, I hear the ‘psshhhh’ of a bottle opening.

“Hi, honey! Champagne’s soooo overdone. Your favorite microbrew ... In a glass, like civilized people do...”

And not too cold, either. She’s learned.

“Is this celebratory or conciliatory?”

“Celebration, silly! Nobody does champagne for consolation. Go sit in your recliner.”

I sat down. She handed me both glasses of beer and eased into my lap. A sip. Then a kiss.

“First day was okay?” I asked.

“Yesssss.” Another beery kiss.

“I’m glad.”

“Me too. Lots of new stuff, you know...”

“I can imagine ... But you can handle it. My Jessica can do it.”

“And make no bones about it, I am YOUR Jessica.”

“I’m your Barry, too, sweetness.” I nuzzled the side of her neck. “This is nice, you’re fresh from work and you don’t smell like French fries.”

“My own office, babe,” she giggled. “MY office. Not the same office I share with every other shift, just MY office. And in two months, if things work out, I get a bigger one...”

“Will things work out?”

“Yes,” she said, confidently. “I can do this. Right now, it’s just descriptions on paper, but in a month I’ll UNDERSTAND what a four-inch certified DOM pipe is and why it’s not the same as a standard four inch pipe. Mistakes have been made. They were explained to me. It’s a matter of attention to detail.”

“You’re smart enough to handle that.”

“I am. I’ll be GOOD at it. Now, another detail...”

“What’s that?”

“Dinner.”

“Are you hungry? Or should we wait a bit?”

“Let’s wait a bit.”

“Your pantsuit. Over-dressed? Under-dressed?” I asked.

“Closer to over-dressed, but I’ll keep it up. I need to establish my persona.”

“Oh, you have a job with a persona...” I picked.

“Yep. Just like with you. With you, I’m your sweet little Jessie. With them, I am Jessica Spineti Harris, Procurement and Logistics Manager.”

“Managing how many?”

“None, directly. We have a warehouse manager that interfaces with the drivers and warehouse crew. But I am a manager.”

“Just pay attention, cutie,” I said. “I don’t care that it’s 2016 and we’re all socially aware and all that. Some guys still do not react well to females in authority.”

She snorted. “Some PEOPLE don’t react well to ANYBODY in authority. Mister Holly told me not to take crap off any of ‘em and if somebody DID get nutty, just back out of the situation and report it.”

“Just be careful. Bunch of guys. MY Jessica.”

“Your Jessica. All the other men on the planet do not matter, or I’d still be ol’ single Jessica, sorting through the debris, looking for the diamond my whacked out friend had for a dad.”

“Okay. By the way...”

“What?” she asked.

“The pantsuit. You got that ‘smoldering office woman’ thing going on.”

Giggle. “One of the guys asked if I was taking fashion tips from Hillary Clinton.”

“No way,” I said. “You exude sexiness.”

“Probably because you know exactly what’s under this thing. And you know I’m planning on using it on you after dinner tonight.”

“Gosh, I hope so...”

“I mean, right now,” she started, “you’re hard...”

“Quickie?”

Giggle.

I’ll take that as a ‘yes’. Nothing like a little recreational wrasslin’ to work up an appetite – for more wrasslin’ ... But...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.