Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I was talking to Henry about our plans to go to the circus. We were all going to meet at a restaurant afterwards for dinner. He had met Janice at the gym and liked her.

The morning of the circus, I met with Ann and Janice on the fairway. Jack and Henry spent five dollars seeing who was strongest by swinging a sledge hammer at a lever. It shot a weight up a pole and rang a bell. Both of them managed to ring the bell but Henry's was the loudest. Jack won a Teddy bear for Ann by throwing darts at a wall of balloons. It was a cheap little bear and he paid a bunch for the chances to win it. It was cute though and Ann loved it.

We had all gotten seats together. It was a true three ring circus. The clowns and the acrobats were fantastic. I had more cotton candy and hot dogs than I should have but it was fun. How often did I go to the circus anyway?

Henry had disappeared during the show for a while but was back before it ended. He said he shouldn't have had the chili on his hot dogs.

We sat in the stands and let the crowd clear out after it was over. It was just dusk as we were leaving the fairgrounds. The parking lots were a few blocks away. Henry said he knew a short cut through the fairgrounds. Ann and Jack had parked in a different area so we left them to find their truck. Janice decided to go with us because she was parked in the same lot.

Henry said he had to find a rest room right away. He pointed to a tent ahead and said he would meet us in front in about ten minutes. There was a light there and a couple of benches to sit on. He turned back and walked away. Janice and I started towards the tent.

"You wait for us by the tent." I told her. "I'm going to see if Henry is alright." I turned around and hurried to find Henry. I didn't see him anywhere. I found the bathrooms, they were quite a distance away. I didn't see Henry anywhere. I walked back to the area where Henry said to meet. The place was pretty deserted by now. It was getting dark.

I looked in the tent he had mentioned. There was no one in front where I had expected to find Janice. I looked in. There was an isle down the center with stalls along each side for the displays of produce and jams that people had entered for the competition. I saw Henry near the end. He was looking around the wall into the last stall. I walked up and saw Janice over his shoulder.

She was naked and having sex with two men. I had no illusion that she was a willing participant. One of the men was under her and the second was on top. He had his dick in her ass and was fucking her for all he was worth. He was holding a scarf in one hand that went across her mouth, holding her head back. Her eyes were wide.

A third man was holding a camera on her and making a video of the rape. He was moving around her getting closeups of both dicks penetrating her.

The one on top of her was pulling out all the way then jamming his dick in her ass with hard thrusts, trying to get as far in as possible with one thrust and slapping against her. She would be shoved forward each time he forced himself in her. The man on the bottom had his hands on her shoulders and would push her back, shoving his cock up her each time.

I watched a minute, wondering what I could do against two men. I vowed never to leave Baron home again.

I put my hand on Henry's shoulder. He jumped, startled, turned and saw me.

"Do something!" I said quietly.

He looked around and walked a few paces back. One of the stalls had a waist high barrier of rope strung across the front on 3 foot wooden posts. He kicked one of these over and managed to get rid of the rope tied around it. He hefted it like a bat and returned to the end stall.

I could hear one of the men coming as Henry approached. He was shouting, "Move your ass girl, I'm coming, I'm coming!" He slapped her ass cheek hard. I heard her grunt through the cloth.

"Thats enough!" Henry said. stepping into the stall with the post in his hands. "Don't say a word or I'll smash you. Just take off." The man holding the camera scuttled out the back, clutching the camera to his chest. The guy holding the towel dropped it. Her head fell forward. She had a bruise on the side of her face.

"She's a prostitute man." He said. "We were just having a little fun with her." He backed up as he was talking then turned and ran out the back also. The last man pushed Janice off of him and rolled to his feet. He looked like he wanted to fight for a second.

"You can have her." He said. I got what I wanted." He left through the back, walking and carrying his pants.

I ran to Janice, She was sitting on the floor crying. I put my arms around her and hugged her.

"You're going to be alright Janice, it's over. You'll be alright." Henry gathered her clothes. The pants were okay but the blouse had been torn off of her and was useless. Henry took his shirt off and handed to me. I had her sitting up on a bench by this time and helped her dress. I tied the bottoms of the shirt around her waist.

I didn't know how but I suspected that Henry had set this up.

"Do you want to go to the hospital Honey?" I asked Janice. She shook her head then said. "No. Just take me home."

I had Henry take us to our house. I ran the tub full and put her in it. Henry knocked on the door and handed me three Tylenol PM and a glass of wine. I made sure she took them all. When she came out I put one of my tee shirts on her and lay her in our bed. I lay against her until she went to sleep.

I got up shortly after that and went into the living room. Henry was sitting on the couch with a whiskey.

"I should have been with her Henry. I feel like it's my fault. I love you Henry and I won't leave. I want you to love me like you used to."

I love you too Charlie. Nothing has changed there."

"Would you like to take me to bed? I don't have any more excuses after tonight. This girl could have been killed. Any of us could have been killed." I was close to crying. This wasn't a game to me anymore.

I ran out of words. Henry put his arm around me and pulled me close. I realized I really did love Henry, even after he set me up. It wasn't like he was doing it to be mean. He really got off on it. He was watching me. No one else, just me. That told me that he still loved me. I could live with this situation. It may have been twisted logic but I wasn't willing to give up on Henry. I really did like rough sex. It paid off with tremendous orgasms. I loved them. I even loved multiple partners. I liked Henry too though. I wanted him back.

Henry didn't say anything.

"Well, not going to take me up on my offer?"

"I can't." He said.

"Maybe later then. This has been a very stressful day."

"It's not that. You know I get these great erections when we are with Randy or Jack. I cant wait to get in you then. I can make love to you at other times too but it's not the same. It's become like an addiction and it's getting worse. Thats the only time I'm able to perform now. When I see you getting it from someone else, I'm hard as a rock. It's exciting. I even thought about killing myself but I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't leave you alone."

"Thank you for that, Henry" I was shocked. I wasn't going to let him see it though.

"Those cowboys, that was you?" He nodded.

I already knew about the men with the dogs. I didn't want to break his fragile ego so I didn't mention it.

"I was in the stall next to you. I had a hard on for days after that."

"If you were thinking about that now, would it help you?

"No."

"I want you Henry. Maybe we will have to invite Randy back over. It's been several weeks you know. I'm sure he's ready again."

"I don't know. He and that divorcee have been pretty thick lately. He talks about her a lot."

"Well, don't get discouraged. I can think of a few things. Do you want to discuss what ever I can think up?"

I finally got a smile out of him. "Just surprise me."

Okay, I'll need a little leeway."

"What ever you need baby. What ever you need. If you need me to do something to help, ask."

I had a few ideas already.

In the morning I sent an email to Jim, Mr Sato's personal assistant. It said. "Nice evening for a walk in the park isn't it?" He had given me his card if I needed to contact him. I had almost thrown it away then relented and dropped it in the drawer with my panties and bras.

I was awaken early by a soft hand stroking down my belly. I was on one side of Janice, Henry was on the other and Janice was curled up against my back. I turned to look at her and she gave me a smile and a kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.