Charlie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I arrived home just in time to keep Henry from getting out of bed. He was awake and I joined him under the covers.

"Did you have a nice time last night?" He asked.

"It wasn't too bad. He was very polite. We had a nice dinner. Then he tied my hands together and spanked me.

That was it for the whole night. I slept alone in his bed."

"That must have been disappointing"

"Actually, it was. He never touched me. I was ready for it and he turned me down. He has different interests. He asked if he could see me again and I told him it might not be possible. He asked for a walk in the park. He even suggested that he might have to build another subdivision to get it.

"Damn. I don't know what to say to that. Wait and see I guess." He gave a little laugh. "This next project of his is big enough to be broken into three sections. Each one will take about a year."

"I liked him. He was a nice guy. If he calls again, would you let me see him?"

"Do you really want to?"

"I think I would, but only if you're okay with it. I did get a pearl necklace out if it. Maybe you could come along." I said with a smile. "That would be fun."

I was hoping that would get Henry interested in me again. I knew he loved seeing me get fucked and maybe watching me getting spanked would turn him on.

I couldn't get the thought of a walk in the park out of my mind. I would have a collar on, maybe seeing me get spanked naked as well as paraded around in front of people in leather bondage would do the trick and get him interested in me again.

I wondered how many people would notice if he fucked me while I bent over a park bench. I got wet thinking about it. I hadn't been touched in a while now and I was wanting it.

I located a sex shop the next week, and loaded up. Leather handcuffs, a gag with a red ball on it, nipple clamps, a soft rope and a small multiple thong whip went into the bag. The fat man behind the counter was very helpful. He asked me about my purchases and showed me how to tie a few useful knots. I stuck it all in the trunk of my car. I called Ann and arranged a lunch date for the next day. I told Randy I was going to be taking one of my afternoons off the next day. He didn't mind.

During lunch with Ann, I was a little nervous. I told her I hadn't been able to get Henry to sleep with me for over a week. As expected, she asked me to take the afternoon off and go home with her. I had two glasses of wine with the lunch and asked if Ann was up to driving the Porsche to her house. She jumped at it. Then I told her it was going to cost her. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"I cant wait to hear what you want for this one."

"I want you to let me tie you up and spank you."

She looked straight ahead and a slow smile gradually came over her face.

"Lets go." She said, throwing a twenty on the table and finishing the last of her wine while rising to her feet. I added a ten to make sure the tip was covered and followed her out.

Ann took the long way around the town to get to her house. She had found a very curvy road that was not too far from her neighbor hood and took it at a fast speed. It followed a creek and was a beautiful drive although the screeching of the tires made me a little nervous.

"This is a popular road for the sport bike crowd on weekends. As long as I'm paying for this, I want to enjoy it as much as possible."

We arrived at her house a little out of breath and went inside. I immediately asked for a glass of wine and she poured for both of us as I sat on the couch. She gave me my wine and sat by me. I told her I had just had an experience with being tied up and I wanted to experiment with it. She said she had never done anything like that and it sounded like it might be interesting. She wanted to know more about what I had done with it. I didn't want to tell about Mr. Sato so I put her off.

I told her to take her clothes off while we were finishing our wine. She immediately downed her wine and started unbuttoning her blouse. I poured us another glass of wine and retrieved my bag of goodies, putting them on the coffee table.

"Have a sip of wine." I told her. "You must do exactly as I say from now on. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

"Finish undressing." She still had her panties on. I took the hand cuffs and put them on her, behind her back. This drew her shoulders back and thrust her breasts up. "This will work well Ann." I pulled one of her nipples out and attached a nipple clamp to it. These had long tassels on them and I pulled on them getting her to stand and walk in the bedroom.

"Are you ready for this?" I pulled out the largest butt plug I could find and held it up. This one had a large ruby on the back of it instead of a tail. I switched it on and it started a deep buzz.

"Damn. Thats a big one." she said. "I don't know. Lets give it a try."

I set the coated the plug with lube point up on the corner of a blanket chest and said, "Do it, put it in your ass."

She sat on it and went up and down on it a few times, wincing as the large center section opened her up.

"I don't know Charlie, it's awfully big." She was using her shackled hands to hold it from falling over as she worked on it. The large ruby made it a little unstable.

"Just go down as far as you can and hold that for a second." I said. I stood behind her watching. As she lowered herself I ran my hands slowly up her arms to her shoulders then pushed down hard.

"Aieee." Then in a quieter voice she said. "Oh that hurts so good." she laid on her side on the bed and raised her knees. Her bound hands keeping her from laying on her back.

"Call me mistress when ever you address me." I said.

"You can't be serious."

I tied a rope to the top of the frame of the four poster bed then tied the tassels of her nipple clips together to make a loop. I ran the rope through the loop and pulled. She had to stand quickly. Her tits were pointing up and the nipples were being pulled tight.

"That should hold you for a few minutes. I need an apology now. You're being naughty." I went to the bag again and retrieved the short 'Cat of Nine Tails" whip. She was standing on her toes by the bedside to relieve the pressure on her nipples and was starting to breathe fast.

"Charlie. Really now..." That was as far as she got. I swung the whip at her ass and it made a satisfying splat across her ass.

"Ow! God damn Charlie."

"It's Mistress Charlie to you Ann."

I hit her with the whip again on the other ass cheek. She screamed. I was trying to match the stripes on this side with the other side. I stopped to admire my work.

"Nicely done if I say so myself. These red stripes contrast so nicely with the pale skin of your ass Ann. How about a few more?"

"I'm sorry Charlie. I'm sorry Mistress. Don't hit me again." I raised the whip at the first sentence and she twisted away from me. I smacked her again across both ass cheeks hard.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm in charge here. Get it?"

"Yes Mistress Charlie."

"Just Mistress will do. Now I have a nice present for you." I untied the rope and pulled it down from the bed canopy.

"Lay on the bed now and open wide." I had a large double ended dildo in my hands and turned it on. It started contorting and whirring as it vibrated and writhed in my hands. There was a little rabbit head with two ears at the base of the big one, pointing up.

The sales man assured me this was sure to guarantee the most frigid lady a tremendous orgasm. This one came with a strap to hold it in place too. First I wanted to get comfortable. I removed my clothes.

"Hmm. I 'm going to rearrange your bonds. Okay?" She nodded. I refastened her hands in front of her, turned her over and ran a rope from one elbow to the other, drawing her hands tight against her belly.

"Charlie, Ow!"

"You're speaking again. Didn't I tell you not to talk?" She shook her head.

"Well, just to be on the safe side, I'm going to gag you. What was it you were supposed to call me?"

"Mistress."

"I thought so." I jammed the rubber ball into her mouth and pulled the strap around her head tight to hold it in place. "Roll over. You need to be punished." She shook her head violently.

"Oh? You don't believe you needed to be punished? Are you disagreeing with me?" She shook her head again.

"Thats a little better. I'll only give you three lashes then. But first spread your legs." I held up the dildo. She looked at it for a second. I lashed her a good one across the breasts. She grunted and opened her legs. I noted that she was getting wet as I twisted, pushing the large dildo into her pussy and fastened the straps. I turned it off. She relaxed a little after it was in, exhaling.

"Big isn't it?" She grunted a couple of times. "I know. It was the biggest one they had. I tied the rope around her knees, pulling her legs together. She grunted a few more times as I finished tying her ankles too.

I put my finger on my chin. "Something is missing." I got the rest of the rope and wrapped it around her, crossing her breasts until they were squeezed out between the ropes. I sat on her belly and pulled the tassels free, pulling the nipples out into points.

"You feel good against my pussy Ann but you still have a few lashes coming." I got up. "Be a good girl and turn over now. She wiggled a little, not going anywhere. "I don't think you're trying hard enough." I tightened down on the screws for the nipple clamps. The nipples were almost flat in the rubber covered jaws. "I hear these are really painful when they are removed.

I had to push her over myself. I rubbed her ass. It was hot and covered with stripes. "Here it comes." I said softly. I waited a full minute then gave her a hard lash. She arched her back and groaned against the gag. I turned the dildo on and watched as the part sticking out moved. I rubbed her ass again and said, "Number Two." and hit her again immediately. I rubbed it again for a minute and pulled her butt plug out a little and watched as it was sucked back in. I did this a few times and asked.

"How does that feel Baby Doll?" I heard a couple of grunts. " Not talking to me huh? Okay then, number three coming up." I swished the whip through the air above her and watched her tense up. I laughed. "This is such fun Honey." I swatted her ass a last time with the whip and watched her arch back again with a muffled squeal. I rubbed her ass with my hand and then my face. I kissed her ass cheeks and moved up her back. "Time to turn over Baby."

I rolled her over, sat on her belly and untied her gag. She worked her jaws a few times. I smiled at her while I pulled on her tassels and held up the whip. "Are we having fun yet?"

"Yes mistress. We are having fun."

"Would you like to eat me and make me cum?"

"Yes mistress. I would love that." I saw her hips moving and realized I didn't have much time. I straddled her face with my knees, facing her feet and put my ass right over her mouth. "Lick!" I commanded. She licked my ass.

I pulled one of the nipple clamps up hard and released it then did the same with the other one. I changed position and put my feet on either side of her face then squatted. This spread my ass cheeks wide and she stuck her tongue in my ass and pushed it as far as it would go. I sat on her mouth. She would flex her tongue then pull it out and suck there for a minute before starting over with the tongue.

I reached down and moved the ropes so I could get her breasts free. I moved to position myself over the dildo and lowered myself onto the vibrating shaft. I wiped her wet mouth then kissed her. She was moving more rapidly now pushing her hips in the air and arching up. I held a breast and sucked a hot nipple. She cried out and started shaking all over, arching her back off the bed and me with her. I held on and switched to the other nipple, sucking hard to get the blood flowing back in. She continued to cry out, writhing on the bed.

I should have hog tied her I thought. I turned the vibrators off and started releasing the knots after she quit thrashing around. I left the butt plug for last. I liked to play with that one while it was still in her and she got a kick out of it too after she recovered a little. I would pull it half way out and let it shoot back in. I finally gave it a good yank and it came right out with a little "Uh" from Ann.

I was laying beside her rubbing her red as and saying "I don't think these stripes are going to fade before Jack gets home. You poor baby, what are you going to do?" I started kissing her poor butt. Then I got interested and started licking between her ass cheeks as low as I could go.

"What do you expect me to do? I'm going to rat you out as soon as he notices. Thats not where it hurts Charlie. Lay your face on me, that feels better."

I started playing with her pussy lips running a finger through her wetness.

"You're still horny Charlie. Come on up here and let me eat you." We got to talking about why I was still horny and the whole story came out. Mr Sato, everything. We were still in bed talking when Jack came home early.

Jack offered to cook for us and I stayed for a very good dinner. I told Ann not to let Jack see the damage until I was gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.