Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

"I didn't know I had all this in the house Jack." I said. We were all sitting around the table having one of Jacks fantastic breakfasts, eggs Benedict with bacon on the side and Mimosa to drink. Brunch maybe, it was almost

11:00. "Are you sure you won't sell this guy Ann? I"ll double my last offer."

She laughed. "What?" she said. "Would you see me stuck with two of your broken down cars?"

"Hey Honey." Jack said. "You could open a used car lot, just don't offer any warranties."

"You better watch out guy." She said. "I might just take her up on that offer."

He just laughed. "How about if I sell myself into bondage?" He asked her. "I'll pay all the bills and let you have the use of a good used pick up truck when I'm not working. I'll go for a 5 year contract."

"You do that already Jack."

"Yeah, but this way, if you leave, you'll have to take me with you."

"I wouldn't leave you Jack." she said.

"Now we're making progress." Jack said. "You heard that didn't you Henry?"

"Oh yeah." said Henry. "I'll testify to that in front of the neighborhood watch group too."

They left shortly after breakfast. I had to talk to Henry to see what he felt about last night. He was sitting on the couch so I went and sat on his lap.

"Henry, now that we're alone, I'd like to talk."

"Sure baby. What intimate little details would you like to know?"

"Thats not fair. You don't have any idea what I wanted to talk about."

"You're right. Go ahead, shoot, I'll talk about anything you like."

I waited a few seconds, wondering how I should proceed now. I finally thought "Oh well.'

"What did it feel like when you were sucking on Jack?"

Henry started laughing. I tried to pinch him and he held my hands. I struggled to get loose.

"Not intimate huh?" He finally said. "Okay, hold still and I'll talk." He let go of my hands slowly.

"You seem to like it when you're sucking on me don't you?" He said

"Yes." I said "I do. It makes me wet and I get really horny. Especially when you come."

"I watch you when you do that. I can tell you really get off on it. I've been wondering for a while now what I may have been missing. When the opportunity came, I thought I would give it a try."

"And?" I wanted more.

"It wasn't too bad. I can't say I got off on it and I'm relieved that you're not offended by it. If you hadn't encouraged me I wouldn't have done it. I'm glad I tried it but I'm not going to go out of my way to try it again.

"Oh." I said, then. "I'm glad. Ann was worried that Jack would find another boy friend and she would have been playing second string in their relationship. You can't tell anyone about this."

"You're not going to have that problem Charlie. I can guarantee it. You know I don't gossip either. What do you have planned for today?

"Nothing I can think of. Why?"

"I have been doing a little shopping and need your expert opinion on selecting something. It's like when I ask about which shirt goes with this color slacks."

"I love to do that for you Henry. You know I like shopping. Lets go!"

"Okay." He said. "I want to take your car and have someone look at it while we're out. I'm driving."

Henry surprised me and drove into the Ford dealership. One of the sales men came out to greet us and seemed to know Henry. He greeted him by name then introduced him to me.

"I'm glad to meet you Charlie." He said. "Your husband and I have been trying to decide what kind and color of car to get. He finally said you would have to decide for him. So far, we have narrowed it down to two cars. This Mustang." He waved at a red Mustang convertible. And this Toyota Camry that was taken on a trade last week.

I looked at Henry. "You're replacing your truck?"

No." he said. "We are replacing Henrietta.

I finally caught on. "Oh Henry, this is great! I want the Mustang!" I ran over to the Mustang and looked in the windows. "It looks new."

"Actually," said the salesman. "It's three years old. It's just been taken care of very well."

I thought about it for a second. "Henry, would you drive me around for a bit? I want to talk to you privately.

"If it's about money," said Henry. "We can afford this."

"It's not, but that may come into it too. Take me down the street a little way." I headed for Henrietta.

"Park here." I said a few miles later. We were across the street from the used car lot that Henry had rescued me from over a week ago.

I ran across the street, dodging traffic. "It's still here." I called to him. I ran over to the silver Porsche and put my hands on it. "Look at this one Henry. Look at it."

Henry waited for a break in the traffic and came up to the car a little more slowly that I had. He looked at it, walked around it and looked in the windows. "Hmm, A Porsche Boxster S, huh? It looks good. It's a sleek looking little car." He looked at tag in the window. "It's an '09. The tires look good."

It didn't take long for a smiling used car sales man to show up.

He introduced himself and started talking about how he had everything we needed.

Henry held his hand up, interrupting him. "I want to hear what this car sounds like. Did you bring the Porsche keys?"

The guy said. "Come on back to the office, I'll get your information and the keys."

"We'll wait here." Said Henry and went back to looking at the car. The salesman tried to get me to return with him and Henry turned on him. "My wife will stay with me." He said with a scowl and put his arm around me. The guy hustled back to his office.

Henry and I sat in the car after a small argument with the salesman. Henry turned the key. The engine snarled into life. I could tell from the smile that spread across Henry's face that he liked it. He revved the engine a couple of times, getting a deep growling roar out of it. "That sounds nice." he said.

He pulled out of the car lot onto the street and hit the gas. The wheels gave a long screech as we took off. I was pressed back in the seat as Henry raced down the street, changing lanes rapidly to avoid the slower cars in front of us. When we came to the first stop light, I thought he was going to run it. He braked hard and if I hadn't put my seat belt on I would have been thrown against the dash. Ten minutes later we were back in the car lot. I let go of the door handle and Henry's leg and took a deep breath.

"What do you think?" I knew Henry had sold himself on it. I just wanted to know what he had to say.

"It seems to run pretty good. The tires are good, the brakes work well, not to many miles on it either. I wouldn't mind having a mechanic look at it, just to be sure, but it looks solid to me."

He went to talk with the sales man. I went to look in Henrietta to see if I needed anything out of it. I brought back a bag of ball point pens and miscellaneous junk. Forty five minutes later Henry was driving me away in it.

"Henry, this in going to be my car right?"

"Thats right Charlie. All yours."

"How come I'm not driving?"

"Do you know how to drive a stick?" He asked.

"Yes, I can drive a stick. My dad taught me."

He pulled into a mostly empty parking lot and got out.

"You may need to brush up on your shifting and the clutch is a little touchy."

I got in and revved the engine a few times. It sounded really fast. I killed the engine the first time I tried to take off. Henry didn't say anything. Lucky for him. I was able to take off on the next try and moved around the parking lot. Henry showed me how to down shift when taking a corner and accelerate out of it. I could smoke the tires! It was thrilling! I practiced until I could shift without chirping the tires.

"Watch this I told Henry. I gunned the engine and turned the wheel hard. I cut a donut in a more open part of the parking lot in the middle of a big cloud of tire smoke. I pulled back to look at it. Henry didn't say a word. We watched the clouds of smoke drift away and I saw my tire marks in a big curly "C" on the pavement instead of a donut. Henry was grinning,

"You could always call it "Cutting a croissant." He said and laughed. By the way, you're going to be buying the tires."

I drove home from there. I couldn't wait to take it over to Ann's and show her.

I pulled it into our drive and just sat there for a minute. Henry took the owners manual and handed it to me.

"You may as well scan this while you're here. You'll find a lot of useful information and tips on handling in here. Also I would like you to take an advanced drivers course some time soon."

He got out and went inside. I found the owners manual fascinating. I went in half an hour later.

"Lets go for a drive Henry. How about Red Rocks?"

"You think you're ready for those twisty hill roads?"

"We'll find out, won't we?"

We didn't get back until well after dark. Henry drove for a while too. He even had a road race with a guy in a Jaguar sports coupe. It was an exciting drive. I loved my new car.

I left the house early the next morning for the office. I had my little black dress with high heels and my jewelry on because I wanted to look good in the office today. I even wore a front clip, push up bra to be a little on the conservative side. There was going to be a meeting this afternoon and Randy wanted me there. I didn't know what I could contribute to a meeting about construction and said so. Randy said, just sit at your desk, smile at everybody and look good. I could do that.

I parked right outside the office door and gunned the engine. Randy stuck his head out of the door with a scowl on his face that turned to an amazed smile when he saw me in the drivers seat.

"If that doesn't just suit you to a 'T' Charlie." He said. "A beautiful girl in a hot car. Maybe I should say a hot girl in a...

"You better quit while you're ahead Randy." I got out and gave him a hug. "What do you think of my new car?"

"I love it. It's perfect for you. You'll look great with the top down and your hair flying in the wind. What can you tell me about it.?"

"It's the turbo charged Boxter S with a 6 cylinder engine, 3.4 liter, 300 horse power and traction control, and it's Fast!" I rattled off. "Want to see me cut a donut?"

"Wow! You're gonna be Hell on wheels Charlie. I don't think this parking lot is big enough for a donut. You do know something about it don't you?"

Henry pulled up just then in his pickup truck and joined our little admiration group on the sidewalk. Randy had to tell about his first hot rod.

Henry had some reports to get ready for a meeting at the hotel across town and Randy had some people coming over after lunch to sign some paperwork and get receive the last draw on one of his contracts. I headed for the coffee.

I called Ann as soon as I sat down and made a date for lunch. I told her to get a table on the sidewalk and be on the look out for me.

It worked out better than I had hoped. A car across the street from the cafe pulled out just as I was looking for Ann. I honked the tuned horns and raced the engine to get her attention. I saw her mouth drop open when she saw me waving. I pulled into the space and crossed the street to join her. A young man in a racy Mustang honked at me as I was crossing and I waved at him as he passed and gave him a big smile.

Ann and I talked nonstop for the entire hour I took for lunch. She invited us over for dinner next Friday and I took her for a little joy ride before returning to the office.

I was just in time to be introduced to a pair of well dressed men that entered just after I sat down. They were both wearing suits and I glanced at Randy's attire, khaki slacks and a fairly new Polo shirt. It would have to do. The older man was oriental looking with straight black hair. The younger one looked like a body guard. He had a narrow tie and a black conservative suit. He stood with his hands clasped in front of him, looking around and didn't smile.

Randy escorted us all into the conference room. I offered to serve coffee and they all accepted. It was looking to be a longer meeting than I expected. I sat a tray with the cups, creamer and sweet rolls on a coffee table against the wall. It was a low table and I had to bend over to sit everything down. I looked back and caught the younger one eyeing my panties. Not to much coverage there, I preferred thongs. He glanced at me and I winked at him, serving his coffee first.

There was the obligatory small talk. I thanked the older man for his compliments and let Randy know I would be at my desk if he needed anything else. I was called in thirty minutes later. Randy asked if I would mind getting coffee refills for everyone. I looked at the coffee pot. It was only 5 feet away from him. I knew what they wanted.

I gave them a big smile, let my hair fall over one shoulder and took their cups to the coffee table, one at a time. I took my time bending over to reach the coffee pot and refilling their cups. I returned them to each person with a smile. Randy was last.

"Thank you Charlie." he said.

"Of course." I said. "How could anybody expect to have a decent meeting without their coffee refills? You know where I'll be if you need anything else."

The meeting was over thirty minutes later. The gentlemen each shook my hand as they were leaving. Randy was elated. He took my hand and danced me around the office. I was laughing, mostly because Randy was laughing. Then he said. "Henry's commission will be 400 dollars on each house, his web site you know. He handed me a check for 32,000 dollars. Remember to give that to Henry when he comes in. My eyes bugged out. I hugged him for real then.

They have another subdivision project that is three times this size and we will be getting together to finalize that one later this week.

He hugged me again and I felt a "Pop" under my clothes. The plastic clip on my pushup bra had come loose. I tried to fasten the clip inside the front of my dress. Randy pulled me into his office and closed the door.

"I"m sorry Charlie. Let me do this."

"It's just my bra Randy. I have to do it."

"No, no. Really I want to." He said.

I though it was strange but I decided to let him do it. I slipped my arms out of the straps on my dress and he pulled on each clip on the front of my bra. After a few seconds struggling with it, he sat in a chair so he was at eye level with my bra. He almost had it fastened when he let go of the clips and pushed my bra aside. He pulled me close to him, sucking my nipple into his mouth.

After a few seconds. "Randy. We shouldn't be doing this." I said gently.

"It's been so long Charlie. I need you."

I felt a little sorry for him. I had been ignoring him for the last few weeks. I said. "Henry's not here. I don't want to feel like I'm doing anything he doesn't know about."

"You know Henry doesn't mind. I love you Charlie. You're always on my mind."

"I know." I said to everything. "You shouldn't say that, you know I'm happily married."

"I would never ask you to leave Henry." He went back to sucking on my nipples.

I wanted to say "Stop!" and push him away. I knew I should. Instead I put my hands behind his head and stepped out of my high heels. He pulled my thong down, let it fall around my ankles and started fingering me from behind. I was getting wet quickly.

"Just this one last time Randy." I said, trying to justify what I was doing. I was thinking of his big dick. I got such great orgasms when he was in me. I went to lock his door and pulled my dress off. Thats all it took, I was totally naked except for my jewelry. Randy stood up and stepped out of his pants. I wanted to suck him. I kneeled before he could sit down and stroked his dick a few times, it was already fully erect. I put him in my mouth, relishing the taste and feel of him in my mouth.

I loved sucking this really big dick. After a few minutes he picked me up and led me over to the couch. He tossed the back cushions off to get more space sat me down and went down to eat me. He started by licking me deeply several times, then he would suck on me, suck on each individual lip them put my whole pussy in his mouth and suck, sweeping his tongue through me. He pushed my legs up higher and rubbed my asshole with his tongue. He did this a few times before sticking it in there, sharp little jabs with the tip of his tongue then pushing hard, getting it in pretty deep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.