Charlie
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Ann and Jack arrived in their truck at 7:00. Ann wore her outfit so I had mine on for dinner too. Jack gave me a wolf whistle as he came in the door.

Ann came up to me, looking me up and down. "You did it! You actually wore that see through dress! Let me look at you." She turned me around and ran a hand down my ass again.

"Wow. You are one hot lady!" Jack said. "Can I touch too?" extending both hands in my direction like claws.

I put my hands behind my head and arched my back. "Sure, feel away. Ask Ann first."

"Uh." he said. grabbing his stomach and acting like he had been punched. "You sure know how to hurt a guy."

Henry ushered Ann into the living room and sat down with her on the couch. "You're looking a lot better than the last time I saw you in that bath towel." He said.

"Oh." She said. "Was I wearing a bath towel when you peeked in?"

Henry looked blank for a second, opened his mouth to say something then snapped it closed with a click. He sat back and chuckled.

Jack chimed in. "You might as well give up Henry. You're not going to get one up on that lady. She'll cut you to ribbons."

"Yeah. I found out." Henry said. "That one was right through the heart." He turned to Ann. "What I meant to say, dear Ann, was that you look beautiful this evening."

"Why thank you Henry." Ann said. "You look pretty tasty yourself." she pulled him to her with a grip on his shirt front and gave him a little kiss on his mouth.

"Hey," I said. "Thats my husband you're kissing on."

"What?" She said. "Did I forget to say May I?"

"Never mind." I said. I grabbed hold of Jacks shirt front and pulled him to me. I gave him a long kiss on the mouth. He put his arms around me and crushed me to him. He ran his hands down over my ass and back up slowly. When I finally got loose I was flushed and breathing hard. I sat down by Henry, putting my hand out to catch myself.

"Henry." I said. "Quick, give me a glass of wine before I start smoking!"

"I think everybody needs a glass of wine after that one." He said, as he got up to retrieve the wine from the kitchen. "Us old fogies had better stay home and let these kids go out by themselves.

"Speak for yourself old man." I said. "I think I'm the youngest one here."

Pretty soon we were all sitting around with our wine, smiling and catching up on the weeks events. My bike wreck was covered in detail. I tried to keep it as brief as I could just in case I had to remember it.

Ann's hair had been done in a beauty shop and was a mass of auburn curls. It was just beautiful with her pale skin and black mini dress. I made her tell me where it was done.

Ann helped me in the kitchen after the second glass of wine. We got the steaks on and I reheated the baked potatoes. I had cooked them earlier and had all the toppings ready to go.

I looked at Ann. "I had no idea Jack was such a good kisser. You should have warned me."

"Feel free to jump on Jack any time you want." She said. "I think it all depends on the material he has to work with." She patted my ass and bumped my hip with hers.

"Lets go bring these drinks to the guys and sit for a minute." she said.

"Just a second." I said. "Everybody else has been kissed." I put my hands around her neck and kissed her. She responded with passion, pulling me against her and returning the kiss. It lasted a long time. I finally broke off. I took in a deep breath.

"Now can we bring the drinks?" She said.

I picked up the tray and took another deep breath.

"Here you go Jack." I said. handing him his drink.

He looked at me, looked down at my breasts and said "You look a little flushed Charlie, everything all right?"

"Everything is perfect Jack." I said. Then, realizing what he was looking at, I looked down and saw my erect nipples among the sequins. They were pointing at him. "Tattle tales." I said.

He laughed and looked at Ann. She winked at him.

Henry was taking all this in. He got up and dragged me into his lap on the couch.

"You guys stop making fun of my wife. She is the loveliest person here." He said.

"You got that right." said Jack.

Ann spoke up at the same time, "I would never make your wife. Uhh, let me rephrase that."

"Never mind." Said Jack. "I think we're all salivating over Charlies luscious body."

I thought, salivating? Then, The food! I jumped up from Henry's lap with a "The Steaks!" I ran into the kitchen. I was just in time to get them from the broiler and they were perfect. I breathed a sigh of relief.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.