Charlie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I was out the door at 12:10. Ann and I were going to eat before shopping. I was elated to be off work for the afternoon, even though I had worked for less than a week. I headed for the house and a quick shower and change.

I had picked the yellow cotton minidress I had worn to talk to Randy earlier that morning and laid it out. It had a full skirt that came to mid thigh and two triangles that tied behind my neck for the top that left me fully backless. It had a deep V that went almost to my navel but if I was careful not to lean sideways, I wouldn't fall out of it. I wore my white sandals to go with it and I was ready.

I met Ann at the diner. She had a table and was talking to the waiter when I arrived. She jumped up gave me a little hug then I sat, very slowly. She had on a red silk cowl neck top that showed off a beautiful cleavage and dark slacks. The way she wiggled when she moved, I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You look great Ann. I love your outfit. Are you planning on seducing the waiter here?"

"You look pretty hot yourself Charlie. I have no plans to seduce the waiter but I wouldn't mind if he wanted to seduce me. Did you notice him? What a hunk! He had been talking to me for 5 minutes before you got here."

"He would have to be dead not to react to you today Ann. That red blouse is going to cause a traffic accident as soon as we leave this place."

"You sound hoarse today Charlie, are you okay?".

"I am recovering from a rough session with the guys yesterday. I'm a little sore but I'll be okay in a few days."

"My lord Charlie! You shouldn't let them treat you like that."

"It was an unusual situation Ann. I don't think it will happen again any time soon. Besides, I had a tremendous orgasm out of it. Remember what I told you about Randy? Thats why I am sitting down so gently."

"Wow! You let him do you in the back?"

"No, not there, and I didn't let him do anything. He just took me. Like I said, it was an unusual situation."

"He raped you! This is getting worse all the time!"

"I can see I am going to have to give you all the details but not here. For now, I wasn't raped and, I want to have some fun shopping in town with you today, okay?

"Your waiter is coming back, lets order. I'm hungry."

Ann knew the best shops for club wear. The second one we hit was called Blush and was the most beautiful chic clothing boutique I had ever seen. The name suited them to a T. We must have tried on a dozen scandalous dresses before we decided on anything.

Ann bought the nicest, off the shoulder, black mini dress. It had one side almost entirely open. It was held together on that side by by three silver clips on straps and left a daring amount of skin exposed and most of her left breast where it swooped down under her arm from the other shoulder.

I picked a stretchy little pink dress that was was very silky to the touch and sheer. It covered from my shoulders to mid thigh and wasn't quite as transparent as a wet tee shirt as it stretched to fit me. A silver band of sequins spiraled from my right shoulder, across my breasts, around my back and came back to the front over my right hip and ended at my left thigh. It was just wide enough to cover my nipple and thong area and the sequins were spaced just enough apart to generate a lot of interest. It looked like a galaxy of stars around me.

Ann was shocked. "Lord thats hot! You're actually going to wear it? I can see your ass through it you know." She stroked her hand over my butt. "It feels wonderful. Henry's going to have his hands all over you."

"You can't see though it everywhere. It's not as sheer as some of the blouses I have either. They don't leave anything to the imagination at all. Well, you can't see through the collar or the cuffs on that one. Besides, I'll be wearing a thong. I'll bet Henry loves it. Maybe I should get something else, just in case."

"Come on Charlie, Let's go look at the shoes. I saw some gorgeous platforms that would go with my dress. You could use a pair too. They really stretch your legs out."

We pulled into Ann's drive a little after 6:00. I smelled something good cooking as soon as I came in the front door.

"Mmm that smells good." I said.

"Ann? Is that you?" Jack called from the kitchen.

"Yes, it's us." Ann called out.

"Hey Charlie." Jack came into the living room. "You're just in time for dinner. Chicken paprica with sour broccoli and a garlic sauce."

"Wow." I said. "I was going to run home to feed Henry but I don't think I can pass that up Jack. Thanks."

"Great!" he said. "Henry's a big boy, he can feed himself."

"I didn't know you were a gourmet cook Jack."

"Oh, Jacks the best." Ann said. "He cooks all the time for us. Good stuff too. He's very health conscious. I'll open the wine now. I could use a glass.

"Pour me one too." I said as I eased myself into a chair.

"Are you coming down with something Charlie?" Jack asked. "You're moving like an invalid this evening."

"Just a little bruised Jack." I said.

"Leave Charlie alone Jack!" Ann said sharply. "If you want to help, set the table."

"Okay, okay." He said, backing up with his hands in the air.

"Here you go." Ann said, handing me a glass of wine. "Would you like a couple of aspirin with that?"

"Thank you. I think that would be good." I said.

"Come and get it!" Jack said about 10 minutes later.

"Jack, this dinner is amazing. Everything is just delicious. I was planning to cook steaks for us tomorrow before we went out. Now I think I should bring Henry here for the leftovers."

"In about three minutes there aren't going to be any." said Ann. "I'm about to have seconds."

"You might want to reconsider that." said Jack. "Did I mention there's blueberry cheesecake for dessert?"

"My God Jack! I think I'm in love with you!" I said. "Blueberry cheesecake is my favorite." I turned to Ann. "Ann, sell him to me. I want him for my private chef."

"Hmm," she said. "How much?"

"Umm, I'll swap him for Henrietta and I'll throw in a thousand dollars."

Ann laughed. "Can she cook?"

"Well, she does tend to burn regular."

"Hey!" Jack said. "Don't I have anything to say about this?"

"Be quiet." said Ann. "We are deciding your fate here." Then to me. "Do I get to come over for dinner every night?"

"Of course, every night. I'll have him cook extra, just for you."

"Who is Henrietta?" said Jack, looking at Ann. "Do you have a secret girlfriend?"

Ann ignored him. "No deal." she said. "I would probably starve to death trying to get her moving."

"You're breaking my heart Ann. He's such a good cook. I could really use him."

Meanwhile, Jack had gotten up and now he returned with a piece of cheesecake for each of us.

"Enjoy yourselves ladies." He said, returning to the kitchen for his dessert.

"Oh this is so good!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." she said. "Now you see why I'm keeping him. It would take at least a new pick up truck and a years worth of gas for this guy. Okay, I give up. Maybe I'll just be a frequent visitor."

"Now that'll work like a charm. I'll be expecting you at least every other night." She leaned over and gave me a hug and a little kiss on the cheek. I turned my face to her and she gave me another kiss, on the lips and quite a bit longer.

"That's all you get until you get better." she said.

"Thanks. That helped a lot. I feel better already."

"Hey," Jack said. "Remember me? The guy that cooked? What about me? I could use a kiss like that."

Ann got up and straddled his lap facing him. "Oh you poor thing. I have a kiss for you too." She proceeded to kiss him for a full minute while running her fingers through his hair. "How was that?" she asked.

"I'll cook for you anytime." He said as he ran his hands up her back under her blouse.

"I'll just let myself out, Ann. Don't get up, okay? Thanks for the dinner Jack. I'm going to leave you to your girlfriend." I put my face between them and gave them a group hug.

"You're welcome Charlie. Don't run off so soon. I'll share her with you if you stay."

"Thanks Jack, I have to get back this evening, another time I'll take you up on that. Good night. I'm looking forward to getting together with you tomorrow evening for dinner and dancing."

"Henrietta took that time to act up again. I was about two miles from home and I noticed the car slowing down. The engine was running faster than ever but I was slowing down. I pulled to the side of the road and coasted into a strip mall on East Colfax next to a big used car lot. All the stores were closed and dark, no help there. I looked around the area. the used car lot took up most of the next block. I put Henrietta in drive and stepped on the gas. She accelerated to about 5 miles an hour and slowed down again within 50 feet. I managed to coast into a parking space by a muffler shop with what little forward motion there was left.

"Please Henrietta, don't quit on me now." I thought about calling Henry to come and get me but then I thought, I'm pretty close to the house, I can be there in 30 minutes and the walk will do me good. I looked around. Except for a car passing every few minutes, the place was pretty quiet, kinda spooky though. There were street lights on each corner giving spotty illumination. None reached the area where I was parked. I sent Henry a text telling him I was walking from the Midas shop and to look for me in a little while.

I remembered a Mcdonald's in the area. They would still be open. I locked the car to keep my packages safe and walked to the curb, looking up and down the street. I saw the golden arches about three blocks away to the right. The air was cool, It was a nice night for a brisk walk. I started walking past the used car lot and across the first cross street. I started feeling better, this wasn't going to be so hard. I was looking at the used cars as I passed. Some were pretty nice. I was wondering if I could use my car for a down payment on a cute little Porsche Speedster convertable. It had a price of only $19,900 painted on the windshield with white paint and balloons floating above it. It was a short and sexy piece of machinery. Just like me I thought, smiling.

I called Henry and left a message on his phone when he didn't answer, letting him know I had broken down in front of the Midas muffler shop and was going to walk home. Expect me in about 30 to 40 minutes.

I crossed the next street. A piece of cake, I could see the McDonalds sign clearly now. I was almost there, one more block. I was walking jauntily, liking the way the cool night air was making my nipples hard and the feeling of my breasts as they swayed against the material of my dress. I moved my shoulders a little more side to side, liking the feel.

A white sedan pulled along side of me, keeping pace. It was sitting very low to the ground and had a deep rumble coming from the engine. It seemed to be sitting in a pool of blue light that moved with it.

"Hey Sugar." A Spanish accented voice called from the open drivers window." "Need a ride?" I ignored him and kept my gaze straight ahead after that first look. The offer came from a tall skinny guy with a tattooed, hairless arm hugging the side of the door. The guy had a blue bandana around his head and a scanty mustache and chin beard.

"Hey Baby. This is a bad place to be at night. You better let us take you where you going."

"No thank you." I said. "I'm almost home."

"Say, you pretty good looking Honey. Why you don't want to take a ride with us?"

I looked back at him. I could see another guy in the back seat. He was fat and looking at me through greasy hair that hung over his eyes.

"I don't want any help." I said louder. "Thank you anyway." I looked straight ahead, ignoring them but my heart was pounding and I was beginning to be afraid. There was a cross street about 30 yards ahead, after that, McDonalds was in the next block. I could see the golden arches getting closer. If I could get there I would be safe. I didn't want to show fear by running, not unless I had to.

As I approached the last cross street, the car sped up with a squeal of tires, turned right in front of me, stopping in the crosswalk. The side door was jerked open and the fat guy jumped out. I turned and ran back the way I had come as fast as I could. I heard one of the guys yelling, "Paco, grab her before she gets away man!" Paco was fat and and a poor choice to chase me down. I could hear his feet slapping the concrete sidewalk. I was twice as fast as he was.

"We'll meet you on the other side Paco." Their wheels screeched as they took off around the block. I sprinted back down the block. Get to my car was the first thought that come to my mind. What was I thinking? There was no safety there. It felt like I was flying. The air was rushing past my ears and I was breathing fast and my heart was beating like a triphammer.

"Think! I can't panic now." I pictured myself being held on the ground while they took turns on me. Maybe not even taking turns, maybe all together. I crossed the next street at a dead run. Thats when I saw their car careening around the corner and coming towards me. The headlights spotted me dead center. The guy behind me was too fat and out of shape. I could have outrun him if he was by himself. I had a lead of about 50 feet on him and I darted into the used car lot, digging for my phone. I hid behind a pickup in the second row. My hands were shaking so bad I had a hard time hitting the right number for Henry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.