Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

The next week started in a whirlwind of paperwork for the guys. A bank loan had to be secured using the signed contract as collateral to purchase a larger crane, after debating the pros and cons of a rental. The bull dozer would still be a rental because it would not be needed for as long.

Adds were posted to find the skilled labor for the new crews. They needed more electricians and welders as well as trim carpenters. Henry was going to be working in the office a lot more to help with the interviews. He had been working on the permitting as well. Denver was a nightmare of paperwork to get a house built, not to mention a skyscraper, well, 22 stories anyway. They also decided to upgrade to a proper office, rather than continuing to use the trailer Randy had been using. Office space was found in the suburbs, not too far from our subdivision and closer to the hotel job. It would be ready to be occupied in a week. I was pleased because it was also close enough for Henry to be able to make it home for lunch.

I had big plans for Henry at those lunches. I was going to seduce him into bed, thinking he wouldn't be so tired in the middle of the day. I had not been able to get the love making by both men out of my mind. I could not wait for it to happen again.

Henry and I had talked about it later, while we were still laying in bed.

"Henry?"

"Hmm"

"Last Friday," I said "when you and Randy were making love to me, you really seemed to like that."

"Yeah, I really did." He said. "You were great."

"You did me in the ass. You've never done that before."

"Yeah," he said, a little abashed. "I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to."

"Oh no baby." I said. "I was a little sore afterwards but it was worth it. You seemed to get so much pleasure out of it and you licked me down there. You've never done that to me before. I liked that too."

"Thanks honey." he said "I'm glad you liked it. It just struck me at the time that it was what I wanted to do, so I did it. I enjoyed the hell out of it too. The alcohol probably had a lot to do with it."

"What did you think while you were watching Randy and me together?" I said.

"I thought you were the most beautiful lady in the world and I was bursting with the love I felt for you. I still am." he said, "I want to tell everybody how much I love you all the time now."

"Thank you Baby. I love you too." I said. "Do you think we will ever do that again?"

"I don't know. How did you feel about it?" He asked. Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes." I said, "I would. I had a really nice time and I felt so desired."

"You certainly were that." He said. "And I am glad you liked it. I was hoping you would say that because I'd like to do it again too. Charlie sandwiches are so sexy."

We talked a little more about the new office and how close to the house it was going to be. It would have a separate office for Henry and Randy, a conference room and a large entry room everything opened off of.

Henry was saying the rental furniture would be delivered sometime near the end of the week.

I paused, thinking rental furniture?

"Oh no." I said. "He can't be doing something like that. I am going to have a little discussion with him. He needs something better than rental furniture."

"Just telling you what he told me," Henry said.

"That's so cheesy Henry." I told him to say "no way" when he next saw Randy. He didn't really want to disagree with Randy's decision. He said Randy was just interested in quick and easy. I called Randy later and told him I wanted to talk to him about his new office when he had a little time.

"Go ahead, talk." Randy said.

"No, no, I want to talk in person. I am going to come by the office. Is tomorrow OK?"

"I'm always happy to see you Charlie. Why don't you come by about 11. Things are a little slower then."

The next day, I dressed in a backless yellow sundress that tied behind my neck and had a full skirt that would spin out. I let my hair down hair, brushed it out till it shone and wore my new diamonds. The three inch heels that went with this dress would let me be a little taller but would kill my feet. I was looking forward to seeing Randy again and had butterflies in my belly. I wanted to have his full attention. I hadn't seen him since the morning after our three way triste.

I pulled into the gravel parking lot and found a shaded place under a spindly oak tree that looked newly planted. It made just enough shade to cover the car passenger area. A trio of young men left the trailer as I approached. They gave me a big smile and waved. "Hey good lookin, wanna go for a ride?" One called as I passed. Another one tipped an imaginary hat and gave me a little bow and a big smile.

"Not today, I said. "Just here for a little talk with Randy." I kept going onto the trailer and they continued on to a big pickup truck parked beside my car.

I walked into the trailer right at 11. The place was a mess, papers laying in piles, book cases full of folders in disarray and a dented, grey file cabinet behind his desk. Old calendars with pin up girls decorated the walls.

Randy was at his desk taking up the right end of the 10 foot wide trailer. Another desk was to the left and a dirty, tan leather couch was between the two against the center wall.

Randy came around the desk when I arrived and took my hand. "Charlie," he said, "you look really great" He kissed me on the cheek and he turned me around. "I just love the way you look in that dress. Please," he said with a smile, "have a seat. Henry is out doing some errands, you just missed him."

"Thanks" I said, looking at the couch in distaste.

"Um, don't sit there." he said as he saw my expression, "let me offer you this instead." and he wheeled the black leather office chair he had been sitting in, around to the front of the couch. It was clean, being the newest piece of furniture in the room.

I took a seat, noticing the chair was a good bit higher than the couch he was sitting in.

"I have been wondering what you wanted to talk about." He said.

"I wanted to talk to you about the furniture you were going to put in your new office. Henry said you were going to use rental furniture. Your new office should have some quality furniture in it Randy. In a year you would have spent more money on junk furniture than the best Ethan Allen suite you could find.

"Charlie" he said, "I don't have the time to go to furniture stores and shop for furniture. This way, I make one phone call and a truck pulls up with everything on it I need. It will be over. It will certainly be good enough for a contractors office".

"How about this then" I replied. "There are half a dozen consignment shops in town. Well taken care of, solid wood furniture for about half the retail price, sometimes a lot less."

"The price isn't really the problem Charlie," He said. I just don't have the time to go shopping for furniture, even if it saves me a few thousand dollars. This business is going to pay for it anyway."

"Well," I said. " I really wanted to see you with some nice furniture instead of some soulless, compressed sawdust furniture you won't even own."

"Really" he said with a softer voice, as a little smile crept across his lips, "I didn't think you felt like that." He bent over and picked up my feet and put them in his lap. The chair was high enough that this was comfortable.

"What else did you have to talk about?" He said as he slipped off my high heels and started massaging my right foot.

"Let me know if this is too hard" he said as he worked his thumbs gently on my foot.

"No, that's fine" I said, "That feels good." It was wonderful to have those heels off. I felt a little thrill run up my leg to my belly, a little fluttering there as he rubbed my foot. I reminded myself to keep a business like attitude. He was making it hard to do.

"Randy, I am trying to have a serious talk with you here. Your office is the first impression your clients get when they come to you with business in mind. The more money they have, the more they are going to expect to see someone at their economic and educational level. By having an office full of rental furniture, you automatically put yourself in the "struggling to make it," middle class."

He slowly worked his way up my leg and was stroking my calf. He stopped and looked at me for a minute, a little crease appearing on his forehead. Then his hands went from my calf to my thigh, just above the knee, massaging and stroking my leg. It felt wonderful with his hands getting higher. The fluttering in my belly was turning into a little fire. I could feel myself getting wet but I was determined to have my way with this.

"Are you listening to a word I am saying Randy?" I asked in a little higher pitched tone than I would have liked.

"I am giving your every word the utmost attention" said Randy.

I hated this, he wasn't listening to a word I said. I gave a little gasp and tensed up as he leaned forward, his hand slid a little higher, past the middle on my inner thigh and I bit my lip.

"You may even have a valid point." He said "You do know the time frame we are working with don't you?" he asked. He put my leg on the couch and picked up my left foot, slipping that shoe off and massaging it, starting with my toes, separating each toe, gently pulling and twisting each toe.

I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to slow my breathing.

Yes," I replied, "Henry said you guys have almost a week before you can start moving in."

"Thats right" he said. "But I'm not thrilled about the shopping it's going to take for everything we need."

"I'll tell you what I'll do." I said. "I'll canvass the consignment stores and let you know if they have anything suitable. Then you can see if it suits you. I picked out the furniture for our house and found some very nice stuff."

"Tell me about what you found." he said absently, paying more attention to sliding his hands up my leg and massaging it. "You have beautiful muscle tone Charlie."

"Thank you." I said." I started telling him about the nicer pieces of furniture I had found and how I waxed them weekly to bring them up to a beautiful finish. I had a hard time concentrating. His hands kept moving higher. He slid them under my skirt, kneading the flesh of my upper thigh. I was breathing fast and my heart was pounding.

I finished with, "And the shopping will be done. You just have to..." I lost my train of thought again.

"Are you volunteering for the shopping then?" He leaned forward and smiled at me, letting his hands move upwards under my dress. He had his hands right below my panties, gently kneading the flesh of my thigh.

"Yes", I breathed, letting my legs fall apart a little, in case he wanted to go higher. I was on fire. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, breathing hard. "Yes", I said again. His fingers stroked my pussy through my panties. "Yes." I murmured. My hips started moving a little, all by themselves, up and down.

He pulled my panties aside and ran his fingers up and down my slit. "You're so wet Charlie." Randy said. He slid off the couch and onto his knees, pulling me to the edge of the chair. My dress was pushed up onto my lap and he put his face an inch from my wet pussy.

He inhaled deeply, sighing. "Ahhh, and you smell so damn good. Such a smooth, hairless pussy, I love that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.