Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

The restaurant was one of the nicer ones in Denver. One of the more expensive too. When the young waiter came by for our order, he ogled my breasts for a minute. I leaned forward and put my shoulders together to give him a good look, all the way to my nipples. I smiled up at him and said, "Nice necklace huh? It was my birthday present." He blushed and stammered before asking for our drink order. I noticed the guys looking and they smiled across the table at me then looked at each other.

"You're such a tease." Henry said with a smile, when the waiter had left.

"Who, me?" I said.

"Yeah, you." Then he winked at me.

Randy ordered me a tall ladies drink with an umbrella and fruit in it that tasted like punch and bourbons for themselves. I sat between them at the table. I was intoxicated with the good news. Not to mention every time I finished one drink, another would magically appear.

An animated conversation was going between the guys all during the dinner. They were talking about how they were going to need an advertisement in several papers for the workers that were needed for the new crews. What experienced workers they would pick from the hands they had, for new crew leaders, etc, etc.

Randy was giving me compliments every five minutes. He liked my ass. He liked my hair, he liked my breasts and he wasn't shy about saying so. My head was spinning and my lips were getting a little numb. I was having to speak slowly so as not to slur my words. After dinner we ordered coffee. Henry went to the restroom and I asked Randy why he never got married.

"I have dated more than a few girls. He said, "I just never seemed to get serious with any of them. If I had found someone like you, I might have been married already". He put his hand on my arm and let it slide down to my hand.

"You're really sweet Randy" I said and patted his cheek with my other hand. "I'm surprised none of those girls snapped you up. You would have been a really good catch for one of them."

I had taken my shoes off earlier. I took my foot and placed it on his ankle. I used my toe to raise his slacks up his calf and rubbed his calf with my toes. He startled me by placing his hand on my thigh under the table. I thought about sitting up straighter but then I thought, what the hell, how far can it go in a restaurant? This might be fun. I was pretty relaxed by then anyway.

I edged a little closer under the table cloth.

"Are you dating anybody now?" I asked. I wasn't about to let him see me rattled.

"There's a divorcee I see every now and then. She lives in the same apartment complex I do and we see each other a few times a month. No romance in it though, strictly relief when she needs it or I drop in on her.

He slid his hand up my thigh and the dress with it. I started to breathe faster as his fingers slid under my G string.

"That's too bad Randy. I would have expected you to have a romance going."

"Oh, I don't know. It is a very smooth and sensual relationship." He was stroking my smoothly shaved pussy lips.

I spread my legs to give him room and I felt his finger rub my slit. I took a sip of my coffee and noticed my hand trembling.

"Do you think this relationship will develop into anything deeper?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Any time now."

He slipped a finger into me with no trouble. I was very wet. He got it wet and added a second finger in me, pulling out and rubbing my juice over my pussy lips, getting them all slick, circling my swollen clit. My heart was pounding and I was breathing fast. The waiter arrived when I was just about ready to cum. He asked if anybody wanted coffee refills. I am sure he noticed what we were doing.

Henry returned a minute later.

Randy had his hand back and was looking at his finger. He held it straight up and spoke to the waiter. "Sheck Please" with a little slur, then he put his finger in his mouth and sucked on it while looking at me.

I sat up and tried to pick up my coffee with shaking hands. I didn't know if I could even walk to the car just then. The coffee was just what I needed. It gave me a little much needed time to try to gather my wits, slow my breathing and respond normally to the conversation.

It was raining when we left. I heard the thumping of the windshield wipers and the wet sounds of other cars passing us. I was in my own personal world of lust. Nothing registered on me. Flashing lights and sirens passed us in a fast blur. I was only thinking of one thing.

Henry and I were in the back and I put my hand on Henry's leg, moving it up until I felt the length of his cock laying alongside. It got hard rapidly as I squeezed it. I unzipped his pants and took it out, stroking it slowly as I looked at Henry. He smiled and nodded to me. That was all I needed. I put my head in his lap and stuck it just as far down my throat as I could, gagging myself but forcing my face down until I hit pubic hair and sucking for all I was worth.

I finally had to breathe and was sucking and working my hands on him, hoping for an explosion of cum. I was expecting that to happen any second when Henry pulled me up by the shoulders and said, "We're home now Baby." I was so frustrated I was about to cry. Henry wiped my mouth with his fingers before we got out and invited Randy in for a coffee before his drive home.

We were all gathered in the living room. I was hanging on Henry's arm and pretending to listen to Randy. He was saying how couldn't stay and how much he enjoyed being out with us. Then he said and all he wanted was a hug and a good night kiss.

Henry laughed and said "Good luck with that, I am not giving you one."

Randy looked at me and said, "How about you?" I gave a little nod and a smile.

Randy put his arms around me and pressed his mouth to mine, his tongue playing with my lips and I opened them a little for him to explore. He was a good kisser. I had my arms around his neck. I was loving it and leaning into him, feeling his erection against my belly. He slid his hands down to my ass and pulled me against him. I opened my eyes and looked at Henry. I saw him staring at us in surprise.

Randy finally straightened up, looked over at Henry and said, "Henry, I really want to take this little girl to bed. What do you say?"

Henry kept staring at us. He looked at me. I realized he was asking my permission and remembered what he said earlier. This was my chance! I would have my husbands permission to have this guy fuck me silly! I gave him a quick little nod.

He nodded back and surprised me by saying "What about me. I don't want to be left out in the cold while you two are making out in the bedroom."

I spoke up quickly, not wanting to spoil the mood. "Henry, you need to join us."

I looked at Randy with raised eyebrows.

"That will work for me." he said.

Henry smiled at that and said, " What are we still out here for."

Randy smiled and reached as if to hug me. Instead, he put his finger on the top of my dress and pulled it down to expose my tits. I giggled and tried to back away but Randy grabbed me and stooped down. He closed his mouth over my exposed breast and ran his tongue around the nipple for a minute. It was heavenly and I felt myself leaning into him while holding his head against me with both arms.

"I am going to take this lady into the bedroom." He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. Henry followed. Randy stood me by the bed and kicked out of his shoes and pants. He grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it straight up, leaving me in just high heels, a thong and my jewelry. I sat down on the bed. His erection stood up in front of my face and I wasted no time grabbing it and trying to get it all in my mouth as he pulled his shirt off. I had thought Henry had a big dick. This one was an inch or so longer and was a lot thicker.

Henry had taken off his clothes and was laying back on the pillows with his hands behind his head and his dick half way up, watching us.

I wanted to keep sucking on Randy's dick until he came but he stopped me and pushed me onto my back.

He pulled my thong aside and said "I just love a smoothly shaved cunt." just before he started licking on my wet pussy. A minute later, I was ready to cum. I was moaning and shaking and holding Randy by the hair with both hands.

"Oh no you don't." He said. "You can't cum yet." He turned me over and swatted me hard on the ass cheek and pushed me towards Henry. "Get up on the bed and suck on that one, little girl."

I crawled to Henry and grabbed his dick and started sucking, using one hand to rub my stinging ass where he had spanked me. I was thrusting my head down on him slowly to get him as deep as I could, holding him there until I had to breathe, then sliding him out and doing it all over again.

I was laying on my belly between his legs and I felt Randy pick me up by my hips. I put my knees under me. He slid my thong off and got behind me. I felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down against my slit and then he was pushing it in.

God! It was big around. I was tightly stretched around his cock as he tried to force his way deeper.

"Ahaa!" Ahaa!" I cried out in pain. I was wet enough for him to just slide in but it wasn't working. I put my hand back to slow him and he pulled out a little.

"Don't stop. Put it in!"

He tried again. In and out, he would gain an inch farther in each time he pushed, pulling back on my hips. If I hadn't been so drunk, it would have been unbearable. As it was, it hurt so good.

He pulled my hips tightly against him and thrust hard, all the way in! Oh My God! I was tightly stretched around him. My insides were moving around to fit him in, painful and delightful at the dame time. He thrust hard a few more times, pulling almost all the way out before sliding it back into me. I felt his balls swinging against me. I cried out having to stop sucking on Henry's cock to breath again. I was panting as Randy kept driving into me from behind.

"Harder Randy, harder!" I screamed as I started to cum. He did. He yanked my hips back and thrust forward hard and fast. I was hearing and feeling the slap, slap, slap of him against my ass, his heavy sack of balls slapping into my pussy. He gave a shout, cried out in a horse voice and held me hard against him, holding me there as he exploded into me.

I could feel the hot jets of his sperm inside me and I was coming too, a huge orgasm washed over me. I was screaming, shaking and crying out at the waves of pleasure washing over me. It seemed to last forever.

Randy fell down on top of me and pulled us onto our sides spooned together. His arm was over me holding my breast in his hand. I pushed my butt back at him. He started to pull out of me and I could feel my insides trying to follow him out as I clung to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.