Molly - Cover

Molly

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

I woke before sunrise the next morning and lay still. There was barely enough light to see. A bird started chirping, right outside the window. Soon there must have been 50 of them greeting the morning with different bird songs. I carefully lifted Jacks arm off of my chest and got up to look out of the window. There was a light fog hugging the ground and swirling around slowly. It covered up the legs of the three deer that were eating the corn. They would pick their heads up and look around every few seconds. There was a smaller one standing there too. I went back to the bed and shook Jack.

"Jack! Jack! wake up. There's some deer in the yard!"

"I've seen deer before, go away," he mumbled.

I ran out onto the front porch and went to the end, looking over the porch rail. The deer were still there. I watched them move about in the early morning fog. They had incredibly thin legs for such large animals. I was still wearing my tee shirt and panties.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around me. "You better watch out honey, you might fall over." Paul said in my ear.

"Paul! You scared the hell out of me!" I looked up. The deer were bounding away. "Look, you scared the deer away."

"They'll come back now they found the corn. Look what I've found." He had a hand on each of my breasts. Oh lord, I thought. I'm going to get it bent over the porch railing now. I was hoping we didn't make too much noise and wake everybody. I was almost over the soreness from them both doing me at once but I didn't think he would hurt me again.

He pulled my tee shirt over my head and hugged me with his hands on my breasts. His utility belt buckle poked into my back and his badge was a cold spot on my shoulder. I put my arm down and felt his pants. He was definitely interested. I gave him a squeeze. I was really looking forward to this one. There was a good chance we would be discovered. That turned me on big time. Maybe it would be Jack that saw us. That really excited me. I decided I liked multiple partners the best, at least the partners I had here. I was ready to let the world know how much I was going to be enjoying this one.

"What a beautiful way to start the day, huh?"

I remembered just in time. "Yes, a beautiful way to start the day."

"With a big plate of ham and eggs and grits. You cooking this morning?"

"Yes. I'm cooking this morning." What in the world? I thought. 'Ham and eggs?' I didn't actually believe it until he let me go and went into the house. I followed him into the kitchen and saw him taking a seat at the table. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I looked down at myself. I was standing in the middle of the kitchen topless and wearing only my panties.

"If you're going to offer me a before breakfast snack like this," He said, giving my nipple a tweak, "I'll take you up on it."

"I'll be right back." I ran to get my shorts and another tee shirt on and came back. He was still sitting there with a fork in his hand, looking for all the world like he wanted me to cook breakfast for him. "You want breakfast?" I asked incredulously.

"You said you were cooking," he said. "I'm hungry."

I took a second to put my hair in a ponytail and started cooking. I was still puzzled. "Paul," I said, as the eggs started to sizzle, "Why didn't you do anything with me on the porch?" I was wondering if I had offended him some how. "Don't you like me any more?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.