Molly
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

Rufus got us up late the next morning, knocking on the door. "Rise and shine kiddies if you want to go. Breakfast is on the table."

Rufus asked me how my head was feeling as I was sitting down at the table. He opened his hand to show me two aspirin. I took them with a mumbled "Thanks." I managed to drink the coffee, that was all. It helped. I had a horrible headache and felt sick as well. Rufus asked if I remembered anything about last night.

"I remember Paul dumping me onto the floor and you picking me up into your lap. I must have been sleeping." Jack started telling me what his version of things were. He was really laying it out in detail too. Soon it was,"I did what!" and "You did that to me?" No wonder my ass was sore this morning. I looked at Rufus, he chucked me under to chin to close my mouth and nodded in confirmation. I was afraid to ask. I finally said, "There was more?"

"Oh yes, that was just the beginning," Jack said, "after that..."

"Stop, stop! Maybe we should keep this for another time. I don't feel so good right now." They were both very solicitous of me this morning, pouring my coffee, holding the doors open and Jack even held his arms around me as we walked to the truck.

By the time we were halfway to Covington I was beginning to feel almost normal again. We stopped first at the Covington feed store loading dock. Rufus ordered 300 lbs each of cracked corn and sugar. Jack and I watched as it was loaded into the back of the truck. There were a dozen cases of Mason jars that had to be unloaded before the corn was added to the back.

I'll drop you guys off at the park in front of the court house again if you like," Rufus said. "I won't be as long this time, two hours at the most. I'll see you there when I get done."

Jack and I decided to go after the groceries last. I wanted another ice cream. We got our treats and sat at the little table on the sidewalk taking turns with each others Sundays. Just about the time we were finished, I looked up and saw Mr. Henry looking at me as was driving past in his truck.

It was too late for me to turn around. He pulled to the curb beside us. "Molly!" he said. "We all thought you were long gone. What are you doing here?"

I glanced at Jack then looked at him and said. "That's nothing you should concern yourself about, Mr. Henry."

He looked a little taken aback then said. "Your father will be pleased to know you're still around."

Jack spoke up then. "You know my dad don't you Mr. Henry?"

"Of course I know your dad Jack. Everybody knows the sheriff."

"You better talk to him before you go spreading stories, Mr. Henry," he said. "For your own good."

"What do you mean by that?" he said.

"You're holding up traffic Mr. Henry," Jack said. "You might want to move your truck."

Jack held his hand out to me, "Come on Molly, We have to go."

Jack could see I was scared, I was trembling. He put his arm around me as we walked. "It will be all right Molly. He won't say anything."

"He's going to tell my dad! I just know it, Jack. I'm only sixteen. He's my dad and still my legal guardian. If he finds out where I am, he can come and get me and your dad won't be able to do anything. I need to run Jack. I need to go now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.