Molly - Cover

Molly

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

The next day at school was as bad as I thought it was going to be. Even my fair weather friend Michelle pretended to not see me in the cafeteria. I decided to skip my last class and get out of there early to avoid the whispering and looks of the others.

I went home and put on some rice to cook for dinner. We still had some leftover red beans to go with it in the fridge. I put them on to warm. I was wishing we had some sausage or even a potato to put in it. Dad was sitting in his recliner watching TV.

"Dad, Have you ever gone hunting?" I asked.

"Yes, I used to hunt before I was married. Why do you ask?"

"If you still had your gun maybe you could shoot us a deer or a squirrel and I could cook it."

"I sold it a few years ago but that's an interesting thought. What brought that on?"

"I was wishing we had some sausage to flavor the beans. Then I remembered all the squirrels running around town and I thought they would be easy to shoot and we could put them in the beans or make squirrel stew to serve over rice."

"Thats a good idea. Squirrel season opens up in a couple of months." He called me over to him. I walked over to his chair.

"I guess thats out for a while then." He took my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"Are you still mad at me for yesterday?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you even need to ask? I'm furious that you would spring that on me. You had me dress like a whore. Did you even notice the two girls that we passed on the way to town? Now it's all over the school that I dress like a slut. I had to leave school early today because of what you did and don't think it's over either. I'm going to have a lot of trouble because of that."

"I'm so sorry Babe. I just wasn't thinking. I was desperate to find some way to pay our bills. You're right. I shouldn't have surprised you like that. If I had asked you, what would you have said?"

"I would have said 'No', of course."

"Of course," he said. "Now we have paid the grocery bill and we can eat for another week. We're going to have to go back in a week if we still want to eat."

What do you mean, "We." I paid the grocery bill. I'm not going back there again if I starve to death. Do you hear me?"

"Ok," he said. "I'm fresh out of ideas, what do you have to suggest?"

"Hunt." I said. "You can shoot game and I'll cook it."

"That might be a good way to add a little variety to our diet, but we really have to have a diet first. Whats so bad about giving Henry a little bit of your time? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, he didn't hurt me. He's old and he smells bad."

"Well, how about..."

"I'm not going over there again I told you. I meant that. I made a spectacle of myself and now everybody in school is talking about it. How do you think I feel about that? You don't even care about me anymore."

"I do care about you Molly. I love you." He slipped his hand under my blouse and played with my breast. "Ok, you're right again. You shouldn't go over there."

He pushed my shirt up and sucked on my nipple for a while. "You like it when I do that don't you?"

I didn't answer. I was still mad at him. He knew I liked that. He continued to suckle at my breasts. It was all I could do to keep from moaning in pleasure and keep my hands out of his hair. He put his hand under my skirt, pulled aside my panties and ran his finger up and down my slit. I was wet and slippery already.

"Let me slip my pants down honey." He said. "Then we can lay here and watch the news while you suck on me."

"I can't do this daddy, I'm cooking."

"This will just take a few minutes baby. That rice will be another half hour, at least."

He put the recliner back more and positioned me so I was laying on my back on top of him with my blouse and skirt pushed up. I was short enough that he could see the TV over my head while he played with me. His dick was sticking up between my legs like it belonged to me.

"You're such a lovely girl, Molly," he said. "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here to take care of me."

He continued to tug on my nipples and play between my legs. I was getting really wet. He kept poking at me with his dick so I reached down, put his dick inside of me and slid down on it. I moved his finger to place it over my clit. His finger felt much better than mine down there for some reason. In a few minutes, my gentle movements were replaced by his more vigorous thrusting while he pushed down on my shoulders, grunting as he came in me.

I lay there a few more minutes, still unsatisfied and he began to slip out of me. I realized I was going be leaking on the recliner shortly and thought about what Mr. Henry had done to me. I got up and changed to the 69 position, laying on top of him. I was holding my hand over me while I moved so I wouldn't lose anything until I was ready.

"What are you doing girl?" Dad said.

"You have to help me daddy, I really need to cum. I'm almost there." I started sucking on his almost limp dick and pressed my snatch over his mouth. He started licking me and sucking on me gently, as though his mind wasn't on what he was doing. "I'll show him I thought."

"You're too messy," he said, as he started to push me away.

"Daddy, You have to do me. I need it now! I'm almost there." I knew he liked me to cum in his mouth when he was eating me. I was clamping his face between my legs and pressing my pussy against his mouth. He moved me so he was licking at my clit. I knew he was trying to avoid my cum filled opening. I expected to feel him push me off any time now but he didn't. I sat up about halfway, pushing myself up on my arms and pressing my open cunt right over his mouth. I rocked gently back and forth and actually started to feel an orgasm building in me as I did.

A wicked idea came to me just then. When a little orgasm came I acted like it was killing me. moaning and putting my fingers down to rub my clit. I rotated my hips forward. That put my asshole right over his mouth and I felt him lick it. I kept it there, rubbing my ass over his tongue for as long as I thought I could get away with it. It started to feel pretty good to me by then. I felt him sticking the tip of his tongue up my ass and tried to open my legs a little more. I finally sat up, reached back and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I felt his tongue spear into my asshole and sat on it. The sitting up was a mistake. The recliner over balanced and tilted back, dumping me off backwards and then slamming back upright with him still in it.

"Wow, girl that was so hot!" he exclaimed.

I just smiled before going to shower. I never imagined that he would like it. Later that evening he wanted to talk about the grocery bill. After arguing about it for a while, he threatened to take his belt to me again if I didn't cooperate. After that I let him talk me into having Mr. Henry come here, once a week, after dark starting after school was over. That gave me about a month to plan what to do about the situation.

I should have known better that to believe him because only a few days later, dad asked me to go to my room right after dinner, saying that he had some friends coming over to visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.