Molly - Cover

Molly

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of a young girl that is abused by her father but still tries to maintain a normal life. This lasts until he tries to whore her out to friends. She runs away when her boyfriend offers to let her stay at his house but it comes with an older brother and horny father. She still tries to not make waves in her new family despite frequent forced sex and having to submit to their intimate desires. Her biggest fear, her father will find her and force her to return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size  

"Well okay, just let me touch you then. You said you loved me. If you come to my house, you're going to have to let me." Jack said.

"All right, just hold on a minute. I have to unbutton my blouse first. You were about to tear it. I don't have a closet full of clothes you know."

Jack was about the only friend I could tell my secrets to in the entire high school. He has been trying to get into my pants all semester. I had let him feel me up this evening and he got too carried away trying to get his hand inside my bra. We were in the bleachers of the ball field across the street from the school. We were out of sight from anybody unless they came from directly in front of us. He and I had been making out here because it was deserted at this time.

At 16, I was short, only five feet two inches with my shoes on but what I lacked in height, I made up for with C sized tits that stood right out. I had plump pink nipples that were very responsive. I thought my nipples were longer than they should be. They embarrassed me sometimes. It seemed whenever someone would checkout my boobs, they would stand right up and look back, and it wasn't just the guys. Jack loved to pull and suck on them whenever he could get me alone, then he would want me to suck on him. I did that for the first time with him last week and four times since then. He is always anxious for more. I didn't mind. I wanted to keep him happy because I was expecting a big favor from him this weekend.

I loved my long blonde hair. It was my one vanity. I saved a little money and bought shampoo. My dad would never do that for me. When I asked him for it he would say.

"We got no money for things like that. Just rub soap on it. Thats what I do and it works just fine."

Jack knelt in front of me, hugging me with my nipple in his mouth. He was squashing his face against my breast and moaning. "Mm mm."

He had told me before that he loved my nipples when he first got his hands on them. It really turned me on to have him play with them too. I was a little self conscious when he first saw them, thinking he would make fun of them but that didn't happen. I thought the same thing about my lack of pubic hair and wondered how he would react to that when he saw it.

He stopped and stood up, unfastening his pants and taking his hard dick out. I thought it was a pretty nice dick for a 17 year old, long and slender.

"Molly," he begged, waving his dick in my face. "If you want to come to my house..."

I gave in and put a hand on his dick, stroking it slowly as I leaned closer. I smelled it first, making sure he had bathed recently. Once he missed and I could tell.

I opened my mouth and sucked on him. I stroked him with one hand and cupped his balls with the other while working on him with my mouth. I really liked sucking him off. It made me really wet. I enjoyed the taste of cum and swallowing a big mouthful. It was slick and slightly salty tasting. I had come to associate it with good things like not getting fucked when I didn't want to. In three minutes it was over. He came in my mouth, shooting off five or six times as I swallowed. I sucked him for a few more minutes, running my finger up the bottom of his dick, getting the rest of the cum and swirling my tongue around the head of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.