Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

“So, what exactly did you want to meet me about, Tyler? I thought that we had said everything that there was to say between us. I dumped you, okay? We’re done! I don’t know what part of ‘it’s over’ that you don’t get, okay?” Sandy told her ex-boyfriend, while my other sisters and I sat behind her for moral support.

“Besides which, she’s carrying my baby in her womb, as are all of them, in fact. Not surprising given how regularly I’ve fucked them all. Pretty much daily or close to it, for the past three months since we became lovers. They’re all pregnant by me, buddy. Just face it. You’re yesterday’s news, okay? I’m their man now. Me. Not you,” I chimed in, making Sandy grin and lick her lips as she nodded her agreement.

“So, just like that, I’m dumped for your brother! Your motherfucking brother! That’s incest! That’s disgusting, you know! How could you? I know that this Swarm business has loosened up morals, but really, incest? Brothers humping their sisters? How could you?” Tyler sneered.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe you should try it some time. Don’t knock it until you have,” a voice behind us spoke up now from just inside the restaurant that we chose.

It was a Red Robin, in fact. Not a bad place, especially with the bottomless fries, but I still preferred the Tavern. Still, one wanted a break now and then, and this was one of those times. We were in a booth when this voice called out to us, and we naturally turned our heads, seeing, of all people, a tall, plump ginger who looked at Tyler as if he were a juicy burger himself. Tyler nearly froze like a deer in the headlights for a moment.

“Joanna? Sis, what are you doing here?” Tyler reacted to the presence of his older, married sister, Joanna Cox, kind of a “take-charge” woman if there ever was one.

“I’ve come to claim my concubine ... one of them, that is. I’m taking you to bed, I’m making you mine, bro. I know that you think that it’s wrong, but I’ve concluded that it’s society that’s been wrong, at least now that nanites can resolve any genetic flaws. The last excuse for the last taboo is gone, bro.

“Look, Tyler ... I’ve wanted you for a long time now. You’re my kid brother, so I’ve wanted to take you in hand, guide you, get you out of these messes that you keep making for yourself. Sandy’s an example of this. She’s just not the kind of woman that goes for an immature guy. I don’t mind the challenge myself. You need a firm, loving hand and a woman who can teach the ropes, in terms of sex, manhood, etc.

“Face it, bro. Deep down, where it counts, you know why you’re a 4. It’s because you’re submissive, aren’t you? Once you accept this fact, you will be a lot happier, trust me. This is better for all of us. So, as I said, don’t knock it until you try it,” Joanna licked her lips and grinned at Tyler as if he were an appetizer.

“Um, sis ... what about your husband? How many conks do you get, anyway?” Tyler fired both of his queries off in short, machine-gun fashion.

“Just two. Hubby didn’t make the cut, but he doesn’t know it yet. Can’t have two male conks left to their own devices with no females around. That’s bad news. So, what I did was simple. I grabbed Crystal. She’s going to be my other conk, the lady one. I’m a 6.8,” Joanna told him with a very aggressive lip lock now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.