Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

“So, bro, do you still feel leery of incest with us, your sisters?” Stephanie teased me, her lips descending upon mine before I could answer, as she could already tell my true sentiments from my facial expressions.

“Nah, I think that society had it wrong. Incest is best, especially now that nanites can clean up any genetic messes, or so they tell us. I’m going to love having my way with my sweet sisters, waking up to you four near me on a daily basis, fucking you, kissing you, hugging you, caressing you, fondling you, showering with you, bathing you, and so forth. I’m going to especially enjoy seeing your bellies swell up with my spawn. I’m going to insist that they all call each of you some version of maternal title, such as ‘mama,’ ‘mommy,’ ‘mom,’ etc. You should each have your own title or term or name for that. I, of course, will be ‘dad,’ ‘daddy,’ or ‘papa,’ if you will. They will have one father and four mothers, none of this auntie business,” I insisted, not wanting any distinction or division within the family line.

“Well, bro, I love the way that you think, hon. I can’t wait for you to breed us all, so we can pop out one after another. I also hope that you get Mom somehow. That would be terrific, don’t you agree, especially once Adam comes of age and can breed us as well. The nanites will keep us young enough to interest both of you, even Mom, I think,” Sandy suggested, much to my firm agreement there ... Mom wasn’t ugly to begin with, but with the nanites, she’d be as young and gorgeous as her daughters.

“That’s not even counting the butt sex and blowjobs, plus the pussy eating. I hope that there’s plenty of that, too. I know that there will be danger, especially for you, and plenty of hard work in the colonies. I’m not dumb, but I also know that the rigors, hardships, and perils will make the pleasures that much better and more deserved than in a life of luxury. Imagine coming back from a hard-fought battle to a double blowjob from Marla and me,” Michelle encouraged my fantasies, even as she “accidentally” dropped some hash browns in her cleavage, and then fed them to her twin, Marla, who ate them with delight.

“If you girls want to play with your breasts, or each others’, go right ahead. I certainly won’t interfere,” I egged them on, knowing very well that they needed little encouragement to suck some twin teat.

“Oh, really? And what if I want to do this?” Marla teased me further by kneeling in front of Michelle, spreading her thighs, and lapping away at her sweet pussy.

“Bon appetit,” I urged my twins to enjoy the delights of oral, lesbian twincest.

“Oh, fuck me, sis! Fuck me with your tongue! Eat my twat! It’s a buffet! All you can eat!” Michelle implored Marla, very pleased to have her cunt licked by her own sister.

“Is that a fact?” Marla winked at me, and then at each of her sisters, “perhaps our brother here can offer you for dessert to various ladies and gentlemen from the Confederacy from time to time, then. The All-Of-Michelle’s Pussy-That-You-Can-Eat-Buffet. Maybe we could sell tickets, as long as I still get to eat it for free.”

“Funny, sis. Very cute ... but ... fuck, yes, that feels good, just like that!” Michelle reacted with a shudder as Marla’s tongue probed deeper into her snatch.

Meanwhile, Sandy planted herself right on my lap and pressed her lovely ass against my cock, deliberately tantalizing me with the soft, smooth skin of her butt on my dick. The message was plain: I could have her bottom for the asking, and that was perfectly fine with me. I started playing with her clit with one hand, with her buns using the other, my mouth enclosing on her neck from behind as well. At that point, Sandy spread her cheeks a little and rose enough to smear some butter on her crack. It was an undeniable invitation to sodomize her, especially once she put some on my prick as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.