Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

I had dozed off some time that night, sleepy and sauced as I was, not to mentioned stuffed as could be. I don’t know what hour I woke up the first time, but it was definitely to the sensation of a warm pussy around my dick. I didn’t ask whose it was, just let it happen, of course. It was one of my sisters. That was all that I needed to know, and so I relaxed and enjoyed the pleasures of her body, whoever she was. I let her use me while I slept.

This happened yet again, later that same night, once again with the result that I, exhausted as I was, permitted the lady in question to use me for her own gratification. This led to some very intense erotic dreams, and yes, they were largely about my girls, my sisters. I felt kisses all along my flesh, tongues licking me, too, and I wasn’t sure if that was the dream or the reality in that case, but I didn’t resist or try to rouse myself. I just rolled with the punches and stayed asleep.

When I awoke again, I was between the twins, and there was no doubt that they were the ladies who had fucked me during the night. They opened their eyes sleepily, and before I could rise from the bed, they pulled me back on it to smother me with ardent kisses and gentle caresses from their soft, smooth hands. I decided to let them have their way, and I found asleep yet again. I didn’t doubt for a second now that they were mine and I was theirs. It was a moment of perfect delight, so why spoil it by refusing their offered affections?

At last, of course, I awoke for good, rising to piss, and that was when I felt someone fondle me from behind. I felt soft, round orbs that could only be breasts against my back, as their owner kissed the back of my neck and spread my cheeks to play with my asshole. As I washed my hands, I felt a tongue slide down to my butt crack, part my cheeks again, and start rimming me with a vengeance. My cock returned to life in a hurry from that, though it was already semi-hard from the earlier attentions.

Then I felt lips enclose my balls and a tongue lick the sweat off them as if it was delicious to whichever lady this was. They let go of my nuts long enough to turn me around, at which point I looked down at my eldest sister, Sandy, who then engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. I struggled not to fall and lose my balance, as my own flesh and blood sucked my dick as if it were going out of style. She used her hands to hold me steady, which was a good thing, as I was about to go dizzy from the blood shooting out of the rest of me toward my prick.

The next shocker was Sandy stopping and going on all fours on our bathroom floor, at which moment I took the hint and lined up behind her to fuck her in that prone position. I began hungrily and roughly pounding her sweet pussy that way, making her hips dance to the tune of my cock. I could tell that Sandy wanted it like this, wanted me to pound her into next year, as I thrust in and out of her wonderful snatch. If this was incest, why would anyone not commit it, I thought. Now that any genetic risks were gone, it made all of the sense in the world, and I made a firm decision to encourage it in our progeny, too. A brother should experience sex first with his sisters, at least in my ideal now, my previous hang-ups about this forbidden love long erased.

“So, as soon as we’re done here, I’m going to call Tyler and tell him that it’s over. He needs that shock, perhaps, to get him to figure out what matters to him, but that’s for the next girl or girls or whatever. I’m so fucking over him! I’m going to tell him that he’s history and that I’ve found a new man in my life, one who makes me feel like a grown woman, not a silly girl still in high school. That man is you, of course ... brother ... Master!” Sandy eventually became incapable of speech as I power fucked her on the floor, my entire body making her mine.

“Running out of breath, big sister?” I noted her shallow breaths.

“Just fuck me, please, bro!” she pleaded with me, as I plundered her good and hard with my cock, holding onto her delectable ass for control.

When I slipped a finger into Sandy’s butt, she started squirming, squealing, and squirting in response. She tightened up a good deal as well, and this made it more difficult to hold back my release, but I resisted as long as I could. I wanted to get a proper fuck with my sister, after all, to do her justice, and I dare say that I succeeded there, given her overall reaction to my efforts. It wasn’t just me fingering her bottom, but also me ramming her pussy with the force and aggression that she desired. This was not a moment for tender lovemaking. This was a time for rutting like animals, and God, we did just that! When she called Tyler, I wanted him to hear in her breathless voice that she had been fucked within an inch of her life.

That thought, of course, was what did me in, as I shot my load far inside Sandy’s twat, making her cream herself all over again on me. I pulled out of my elder sister, having fucked her at last, and she washed her mouth out without me asking so that I would kiss her. She knew how squeamish I could be about germs and my own anal sweat, after all. We tangled our tongues together for several minutes before she came up for air. Then, still naked, my big sister dialed her boyfriend’s number from the cell phone on top of a stand just seconds after cheating on him with me, her very own brother.

“Hey, Tyler, we need to talk,” Sandy gave him the classic female warning (if you don’t know this by now, you don’t know jack about the fair sex).

“What about, honey?” Tyler asked her, truly guarded.

“Don’t call me that. I’ve ... found someone else. We’re through. You and I. We need to see other people,” Sandy continued, while I listened in and started rubbing her fine buttocks with my eager hands.

“You’re dumping me? For whom? Let me guess, someone with a six point five, who can take you and one of your sisters to space, or maybe one of your girlfriends? You care more about survival than about love, is that it?” Tyler whined, “Just give me a chance to retest or find a sponsor for us, please. Don’t give up on us just yet.”

“No, we’re done. This is a done deal, Tyler. We’re over with. This is not just a sponsor. He’s not just a six point five. He’s a seven point seven, which means that he can take all of us,” Sandy explained, trying not to sound too obviously well-fucked, but he was still clueless, so she might have saved the trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.