Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

Dessert turned out to be fried ice cream, a treat that I always enjoyed in spite of the inherent contradiction of the phrase. There was no question that Sandy and my other sisters had put some real thought into planning this meal. This was a honey trap alright, and I had fallen right into it. Then again, I didn't mind this, because who would want to escape the clutches of four sexy and sweet sisters, anyway ... especially my own sisters, no less! I might have resisted the idea of incest, but a strong taboo kink for it always lay just beneath the surface, prompting me to let them persuade me easier than I otherwise might do so.

The fried ice cream was delicious as ever, as the girls agreed, though they kept giving me flirty, sassy, and even pouty looks clearly intended to charm the pants off me (funny figure of speech, since they had quite literally done that already). The whole time that we ate, each of my sisters managed to turn the dessert into a sensual experience, even licking the spoons clean across their lips and sharing the ice cream through kisses. They also fed me ... again (in case you missed that part of the earlier chapter of my account, my sexy sisters fed me tacos and brought me beers earlier that evening as they seduced me). All in all, the entire dessert was spent with me on the sofa, while my sisters fed me, teased me, and went out of their way to entice me into another act.

"Damn, girls, you're just spoiling me rotten now!" I laughed as we finished up, though I did let them feed me the last bite ... from Sandy's cleavage, as it happened. THAT was a definite treat that I should have seen coming, but didn't at all.

"Hey, baby brother, it ain't rocket science. It's all about pleasing our man. You're the most wonderful guy in the world, as far as we're concerned, so get used to it. We're not stupid here. We know what a catch our sweet brother is. We're determined not to let you get away. Whatever it takes to please and serve you, we'll go for it, honey. We're going to be your slaves or servants in the eyes of the law, anyway, so might as well get used to it. Remember, you're the Boss now, right?" Sandy told me while kissing my face repeatedly and licking my entire chest.

"Such a yummy brother, too. I look forward to sucking your cock whenever I get the chance and rimming your ass as you deserve, sweet brother of mine," Stephanie added.

"Just wait until we get him into the shower and treat his body like our real dessert, because, apologies to Sandy here, it is just that," Michelle spoke up.

"What she said," Marla echoed her twin.

"Face it, bro, we're going to eat you alive," Sandy warned me, winking so that I could tell that she meant every word of it.

I blushed a little now, but the girls would have none of that. They all but dragged to the shower, where Sandy proceeded to wash my body clean, while my other sisters watched and whistled, even pulled back the curtain now and then to catch us in the act. I also washed Sandy, which she didn't mind at all, especially as I kissed her skin repeatedly and told her how good she smelled and tasted to me. Her long, dirty blonde hair was soft and wet now, and I loved how it smelled, too, as I dried her off from the shower.

That was when the girls all dried me off and escorted me to the master bedroom, where they proceeded to lick and kiss my entire body, from head to toe. My every nerve ending was alive and aware of their oral manipulation, as I really was licked liked an ice cream sundae or something like that. My cock was certainly hard again by now, which was when Stephanie pounced on me, mounting me to get my dick as far inside her sweet snatch as it would go. She might have been a virgin, but she had clearly seen some porn or something, because she knew exactly what to do with my prick! She also didn't have a hymen, but that wasn't shocking in this day and age ... she probably broke it with a dildo, and probably on purpose (a logical way to make the first time hurt less).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.