A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala
Chapter 70: A Lot to Be Thankful For, Part I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 70: A Lot to Be Thankful For, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November 1984, Chicago, Illinois

The week before Thanksgiving flew by, both at work and at school.

By Friday, Sensei Jim was satisfied that I was ready to rejoin the class, which I would do on Saturday morning. I arranged with Wen, George, and Jorge that I'd pick them up just before lunch on Saturday. Sofia had told me that both of her friends would be at the house on Friday evening, but would spend the first night in the guest rooms because Elyse and Kara weren't leaving until Saturday after lunch.

When I arrived home, Sofia introduced me to Leila and Alejandra, who were both dark-haired beauties. They joined us for dinner and related a bit about their backgrounds. Both were pre-med and were in the US to earn their medical degrees before going back to their own countries — Turkey for Leila and Argentina for Alejandra. Both girls seemed quite nice, and both spoke excellent English, though each had a distinct accent.

On Saturday morning, after Penny and I had our programming session, I went to the dojo for my first group class in nearly a year. It felt good to be back, but it made me think of Stephie, and reminded me that I missed her. I wasn't talking to her as much as I would have liked, and I decided to rectify that right after lunch. We did have a bit to talk about, because Bill Elliott had won a couple more races in October — one at Charlotte and one at Rockingham.

When I arrived home from karate, I showered, dressed, and drove to IIT to pick up my friends. George and Wen sat in the back, and Jorge sat up front. All three told me that they were looking forward to Thursday and were really grateful that I had asked them to stay the week. I let them know that the rooms weren't quite ready, but that everything would be set once my housemates headed for their respective homes.

At home, we had lunch, and I said 'goodbye' to Kara and Elyse, who were driving to Ohio together. A few minutes later, Dave arrived to pick up Julia, who was going to Ohio with him. Cindi and Katy left shortly after that, so that Cindi could drop Katy at the airport and then head to Madison.

After everyone had left, we moved Alejandra and Leila to Elyse and Kara's room, and Wen and George put their things in the guest rooms. The original plan had been for Jorge to use Cindi's bed, but Sofia was still going to be in the room because Bethany was visiting for a few days, so Cindi had arranged with Julia for Jorge to use Julia's room. When everyone was settled, I went to my study to call Stephie.

We had a good talk, catching up on things, and talking about NASCAR. She asked if I'd seen my copy of Winston Cup Scene or if I'd watched the race on WTBS on Sunday and I told her no.

"Then you probably don't know what happened. Bill run second in the Atlanta race, but a new driver named Terry Schoonover got killed in a nasty crash."

"Damn!" I said. "He just had his first race the week before at Rockingham. What happened?"

"Not totally sure. On the TV, you could see he'd hit the wall really hard, but you didn't see that part of the wreck. Then he hit the dirt embankment they use to keep the cars from running into the infield really hard. They had to cut him out of the car like they did Emily, then they took him in a chopper to the hospital. He had severe head injuries, and he didn't make it."

"Shit. Tomorrow's the last race, right?"

"Yeah, at Riverside. I assume that the Scene has had the rumors about them closing that track."

"Yes, and that sucks majorly because that's where Bill won his first race! And where I saw my first race! The standings seemed locked in, though. Looks like Labonte, Gant, and Bill, in that order."

"Yeah, then Earnhardt and Jaws. Bill's looking pretty good. I think next year he's going to go on a tear!"

"I hope we'll see him win at 'Dega and Michigan!"

"We? You invitin' me to the race in Michigan?" she giggled.

"You know what I meant! Speaking of that, how's Emily?"

"Completely recovered. The headaches finally went away. Fortunately, she could manage with aspirin, and they made some allowances with her schoolwork. She's havin' to catch up a bit now, but she'll graduate on time. She was accepted at The University of Alabama. And it won't cost her nuthin' in the end."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"A partial scholarship from 'Bama, and she finally negotiated a settlement with the insurance company. She got enough to cover all four years of school, easily."

"I'm glad to hear that. Is she dating?"

"Worried you can't get your Southern nookie next Summer?" Stephie teased.

"No, just curious."

"She has a guy she's sweet on. He's twenty-two, and she met him at UA when she went to check out the campus. I may have to find another cousin for you!"

I chuckled, "By then, I might be married, Peaches."

"Bring your harem with you. You'd have to get a hotel room because my mom would have a fit!"

"That she would!" I laughed. "Tell Emily I said 'hello' and say 'Hi' to Red for me as well."

"I will. By the way, he had his meeting with Alan Kulwicki."

"How'd that go?"

"For a Yankee, Kulwicki is smart. He hired Jason to work on his pit crew at all his races in the South. If things go well, Kulwicki will move down South after the first season, and then Jason will hopefully have a full-time job on the race team."

"Damn! That's awesome! Looks like you have a lifetime of NASCAR ahead of you!"

"Yep. Red says this guy is good enough to move up right quick, so I may see you in Michigan in a couple of years!"

"Cool. Just keep me posted."

"The only downside will be if the shop ends up in North Carolina near the other ones. I might be apart from Red for a time."

"You'll do fine, Peaches," I said, trying to reassure her.

We talked for a few more minutes, and then said our goodbyes. Bethany was sitting with Sofia when I came out of my study. I hugged them and then the three of us went to Jewel so that I could buy everything that we needed for Thursday. We loaded up the cart with a fresh turkey and everything else we needed, as well as a few things that Sofia and Bethany wanted to have on hand. We stopped at the liquor store on the way home so that I could restock the two bars.

When we arrived home, we put everything away, and then Sofia, Bethany, and I sat in the Indian room with tea to chat. The rest of our friends were hanging out together in the basement playing pool. I listened to Sofia and Bethany as they talked about the medical profession and what they hoped to do with their careers.

For dinner, I made homemade deep-dish pizza, and after dinner, everyone went up to the attic room to relax. We put on one of Dave's mix tapes. I'd asked him about the labeling and he'd said they were in order, from one to eight, and got progressively more suggestive as you moved through them. I put in tape one. It had a fair mix of songs, but not too many were slow. I watched for quite some time as Jorge gave dance lessons to George, Leila, and Alejandra.

"Are you going to dance?" Wen asked me.

"I'd love to dance with you," I said with a smile.

We went out onto the floor and danced to a few moderately paced tunes, and then If Ever You're In My Arms Again by Peabo Bryson came on and Wen stepped close. I put my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest. I saw Bethany smirk and roll her eyes.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Wen asked. "The girl from Wisconsin?"

"I don't have a steady girlfriend, but she's my best friend. She has been since Junior High."

"But I've seen you with her when she's here," Wen said.

"Yes. And you've seen me with Kara and Sofia, too. And I've kissed you."

"So you're just like dating? Playing the field?"

"Something like that," I said. "I'm not committed to anyone at this point, and I don't want to be."

"I see," she said.

We finished the dance, and I went back to sit with Bethany.

"I see the China doll is making her play," Bethany whispered carefully.

"She's been very careful to keep things from progressing."

"In my professional opinion, she's inviting you to make the next move. If you do, she's all yours!" Bethany said quietly.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea," I said. "I just had a situation with one of the twins experiencing regret."

"You had clear consent?" Bethany asked.

"I was screwing her sister, and she came into the room, rubbed herself to orgasm, and then willingly got into bed with us."

Bethany laughed, "That would be clear consent. Are you upset by it?"

"Only from the standpoint of wondering if I'm falling back into old patterns."

"We can talk later. Dance with Sofia!" Bethany suggested.

I got up and walked over to Sofia, took her hand, and we danced to five songs, two of which were fairly slow. She nestled herself tight in my arms for those two songs, resting her head on my shoulder. Holding her in my arms made me wonder how she was holding up after having been in Chicago for nearly four months.

"How are you doing?" I asked in Swedish.

Sofia lifted her head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes, "OK. I'm adjusting pretty well to living in the US and to school. And I guess I'm coming to terms with who you are."

"You've been talking to Elyse and Kara."

"Yes," she confirmed. "And to the other girls and Bethany. I think I told you before that I didn't realize just how open you were with your relationships."

"Yes. And I know it bothers you."

"It does, but not as much now that the shock has worn off. You aren't going to change, are you?"

"If you've talked to the girls, you know what my plans are, at least with Elyse and Jennifer."

"I do. My conversations with Elyse have been enlightening. It seems she thinks that, at least for now, you staying balanced and on an even keel means occasional dalliances, as she called them. But she did say you are more circumspect in who you have sex with. I suppose that's something."

"I am. There have been a couple of new girls, and there will probably be a few more before I finally decide what to do."

"Will you answer a question? The whole truth?" Sofia asked.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Whoever ends up with you will have to accept that you aren't going to be faithful, won't they?"

"That's complicated. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I ask you to marry me next Summer. It's still three years before Elyse wants to get pregnant and four or five before Jennifer does. That makes it difficult for me to be faithful, at least in the way you mean."

"I guess that's clear enough. Whoever wants you has to accept at least those two girls, at least for a time."

"Yes. There's your honest answer."

She sighed, "I knew that was going to be the answer. I guess I've always known. It's funny, I don't need the piece of paper, like we talked about in Sweden five years ago, but I did expect a monogamous relationship. Then I broke that rule myself. I know I've said this before, but I put myself in a situation where the only way I can have what I want is to accept that you're, at least to some extent, always going to have other girls."

"Probably so. Can you accept that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sofia sighed. "Maybe. Maybe not. You aren't deciding this week, right?"

"No way! Once I graduate and get the business off the ground, I'll probably be ready to make up my mind. The thing is, knowing me, a lot can change before next August. And that's what concerns me."

"Your life can be quite crazy. I guess I just have to sign-up for crazy if I want you!"

"That does seem to be the consensus opinion!" I chuckled.

When we finished our dance, Sofia went to sit by Bethany. I poured myself some bourbon and poured vodka for Alejandra. I offered Leila a drink, but she said she just wanted a 7-Up, so I got her one from the fridge. Jorge and George were dancing up a storm, looking almost as good as he and Cindi did.

"This is a wonderful house," Alejandra said. "Sofia's so lucky to have met you in Sweden."

"I agree," Leila said. "This is a very nice place. I hear you have six girls living here with you."

I smiled, "Yes! It started with just Elyse, who shared a two-bedroom apartment with me during Freshman year. Then I bought this house at the end of Sophomore year and our friends decided to move in. Jackie moved out, and then Kara and Sofia moved in this year. At the end of the year, things will shuffle a bit because of graduations and because my sister will be here to go to college."

"And you have parties on Saturday nights?" Leila asked. "We could come?"

"Sure. If you have a way to get here. And we can find places for you to sleep if need be," I said.

Alejandra put her hand lightly on my arm and said, "I'm sure! That sounds like fun!"

"Show up any time. The only Saturday we won't have the party is the one before finals, which is December 15th. The Saturday following will be our end-of-the-semester bash."

Alejandra squeezed my arm, "I'm looking forward to it."

"Would you like to dance?" I asked, just as a slow song started.

"Sure!" she said.

I led her to the dance floor, and she simply melted into my arms and we danced to Making Love Out Of Nothing At All by Air Supply. She felt really good, and she wasn't shy about pressing tightly against me. She was about my height, had a nice, firm body with smallish breasts, and long black hair that reached almost to her waist. Between her hand on my arm before and the movement of her body against me, I knew that I could have her if I wanted her. I thought back to Pete asking me what it was about me and suppressed a chuckle. The song finished, and we broke our close embrace and went back to the bar where Leila was standing.

"I'll take the next slow song!" Leila said.

It was three songs later when True by Spandau Ballet came on and I took Leila's hand and led her out to dance. Just as Alejandra did, she melted into my arms. Leila was about 5′6″, with long, curly black hair and a curvy build, though not nearly as well-endowed as Cindi. She smelled wonderful. Whatever perfume she wore complemented her perfectly and was intoxicating. Once again, I got the distinct impression that she was available as well.

We finished our dance and walked back to the bar. I poured myself a drink and told the girls that I was going to go downstairs because I wanted to get some fresh air as well as smoke my pipe. As I left, I noticed them walk over to where Sofia was and I saw Bethany get up to follow me. I got my pipe, filled it with tobacco, and took the box of wooden matches with me to the back yard, where Bethany joined me.

We'd both put on light jackets given the temperature was in the upper 30s, but having lived in Chicago for three years, I was used to it, and Madison was even colder during the Winter so Bethany was used to it as well. I lit my pipe and took a couple of drags from it, then sat down in one of the chairs by the table, setting down my glass.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself!" Bethany said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said and took a long drag from my pipe.

"Sure."

I blew the smoke out slowly.

"What is it about me? I am absolutely sure I could have Wen, Alejandra, and Leila if I wanted. I just don't get it. Pete and I joked about it. He said he didn't understand given he was bigger, stronger, better looking, and wore ties!" I chuckled.

"I guess it depends on the girl. I think your new friends, the pre-med students Sofia brought, are enamored by your house. You are decent looking, and I've told you about your eyes for years. They are positively dreamy. You're also generous, almost to a fault, a real sweetheart, very confident, and you are the most non-threatening guy I've ever met."

"That's an interesting analysis. There's a girl, Callie, who comes here on Saturdays but tries to avoid any interaction with me. Elyse says that she's afraid that if she talks to me, her hymen is toast."

Bethany laughed, "That's not a threat! That's her brain telling her not to do something she'll regret!"

"But why would she even think that?" I asked.

"You give off a vibe that basically says that you'll ravish any woman who wants you, and she'll be happier for it. Heck, I've seen how it affects Melanie's mom!"

"That would have been the biggest mistake of my short life," I said.

"Yes, it would have. Well, maybe short of deflowering a KGB Colonel's daughter!" she giggled. "Seriously, if you put the entire package together, you are a confident, successful, sweet, generous guy. Girls see that. In adults, it generates trust. Think about how all the adults in your life treat you. Even Kara's dad trusted you until he discovered that his little girl was no longer pure as new-fallen snow. Becky's dad trusted you and still trusts you, from what you've said. Your Russian diplomat friend trusts you with his daughter, for Pete's sake!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.