A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 68: Leave Me Out of It

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 68: Leave Me Out of It - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

I spent Saturday afternoon working on a paper for my literature class, as well as writing a project summary report for Scott's class. Around 3:30pm, Bert and Callie came to my study door to ask for help with their assignment in the C-programming class. I had them come in and sit down, and was amused that Callie took the chair furthest from me, despite being the first to walk into the room. It reminded me of what Elyse had said about her.

"So, what's the problem?" I asked.

"We're having trouble with our programming project. The code looks right, but it's not working," Bert said.

I took the printout that he'd brought and looked at the code. The error jumped out at me quite quickly. There was a line of code that clearly was meant to assign the address of a variable to a pointer, but was assigning the value instead.

"Does this program end with a bus error and a core dump?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Bert asked.

I pointed to the line, "What are you trying to do here?"

"Get the address of the variable so we can step through the string," Bert said.

"And what does this line actually do?" I said.

"Oh, shit!" he grinned. "It assigns the contents, not the address! It's missing the ampersand."

"Exactly. Give that a try. Are you working on the Unix system? If so, you can dial in to your account with my Apple IIe in the other room and fix and run your program. I can show you how to use Kermit to do that if you want."

"Yes! That would be great!" Bert said.

The three of us went to the study room, and I showed them how to use the modem to connect to the campus computer systems. Bert logged in with their project login and edited the code. He compiled it and ran it and was happy when it completed without the error.

"The results are wrong," Bert said, "so I guess we have a logic problem. But at least it runs!"

"That's the key — if you get a bus error, it usually means that you're referencing memory outside the program's assigned memory. You might also get segmentation faults as well. Usually you have an error like the one you made — leaving off the ampersand or asterisk when you need them."

"Thanks. Can we stay logged in and work on the program?"

"Yes. I have an unlimited local calling package with Ameritech for just that reason."

I left them and went back to my study to finish up my homework before dinner. I looked over the lists of remaining assignments for each class and was pleased that none of them had too much left on them. Finals were only a month away, and except for Scott's class, there was no major project due for the semester.

As I was getting up to make dinner, the phone rang. I picked it up and was surprised to hear Tatyana's voice. She didn't call very often, because I called her fairly regularly. She asked how was I doing and we talked for a few minutes. I asked if there was some specific reason that she'd called and she said that she'd just wanted to talk.

"Do you have your tickets for January?" I asked.

"Yes, I arrive on the 1st, as we agreed and leave on the 9th."

She gave me the exact flight details.

"Jennifer will be here until the second. She's very interested in meeting you."

"And you will make me sleep in another room?" she asked accusingly.

"No! Absolutely not! You may sleep with me in my bed, unless you've changed your mind about that."

"No, of course not! I very much like loving with you. But I am jealous of other girls."

"I understand. Don't worry. I meant to ask, are there any events coming up in DC for which I need to plan?"

"There is a May Day event at the Embassy, but that is a Wednesday night. We would both have to miss school to go to it, and it is right before when you have your exams, I believe."

"Yes, May 10th is our last day of class before exams. I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Me either. My exams are one week after yours. There will be something in the Summer, I am sure. I will let you know. We can talk about the future then."

"Have you decided what to do yet?" I asked.

"No. I wish to talk to you in January before I make a final decision when the school year ends. Is this OK?"

"Of course!"

"Good!"

We spoke for a few more minutes and then I went to make dinner. Only a few of our friends stayed for dinner that evening — Dave, Jorge, George, and Charlie. Jackie had left late in the afternoon, taking Jeremiah with her. Jackie and Jamie were taking Jeremiah and his girlfriend to dinner. It seemed like Jackie was already working on cementing a friendship that she hoped would lead to some kind of partnership in the future. I was doing the same with Dave, though I wondered exactly what Nuvatec was going to offer the two of us in terms of salary. That would be an important factor in the decisions we both made.

After dinner, Kenneth arrived to pick up Katy for a night out, and Dave and Julia curled up in front of the TV with popcorn and soft drinks. Jorge and Cindi went up to the attic room, and George and Charlie went to play pool. That left Kara, Elyse, Sofia, and me standing around the island in the kitchen, trying to decide what to do.

"We could go to the movies," Elyse said. "There are a couple that look interesting — Body Double which is billed as an erotic thriller; and Irreconcilable Differences which I think is a romantic comedy about a kid who tries to divorce her parents."

"I really don't feel like going out," Kara said. "I'm kind of tired."

"It was just a suggestion. We can just hang out here. It's not like there's nothing to do in this house!"

"I feel like taking a sauna and then relaxing with a glass of wine. Anyone else up for that?"

"Count me in," Sofia said. "It's been a long week."

"I guess it's the sauna, then," Elyse said. "Weekend rules?"

"That's up to you three. Jorge and Dave are here, but I think they're busy. George and Charlie are in the basement, but they've both seen me in the buff, so no big deal."

"You know that I sure as hell don't care!" Elyse said. "Sofia? Kara? What do you say?"

"You'll probably find this amusing, but in Sweden we usually wear bathing suits in our family, the same as the family Steve stayed with did."

"Let's stick to the weekend rules," I said.

I went down to turn on the sauna and then we all went to our rooms to undress and put on robes. The four of us went into the sauna, hanging our robes by the door, each of us with towels wrapped around us. I ladled water on the rocks and then we sat on the upper bench with Kara to my left and Sofia to my right, and Elyse to the left of Kara.

We sat quietly, and I wasn't surprised when a few minutes later, Charlie poked her head into the sauna and asked if it was OK for them to join us. We told them it was and a few minutes later, they joined us, sitting on the lower bench.

"George, I hear that you're joining us for Thanksgiving," Sofia said.

"Yes. It's a bit far to go home for Thanksgiving!" she laughed. "Even going home at Christmas is tough, but we have almost a full month off, so it's not so bad. Are you going home for Christmas?"

"This year, at least," Sofia replied. "My parents want me to, of course. I was hoping to convince them to visit next year at Christmas so I don't have to travel. I'll go home during the Summers until I start my internship, or if I decide to take Summer classes. Or if I get married."

Kara and Elyse laughed.

"Married?" Charlie asked. "You met a guy already?"

Sofia smiled, "I met him five years ago!"

"You met a guy five years ago, and he's here, too?" she asked.

"Charlie," Elyse laughed. "You know someone who speaks fluent Swedish and was in Sweden five years ago."

"Oh!" Charlie exclaimed, then laughed softly. "It must be Steve. He asked you? Really?"

"No, he hasn't asked, but I can't let the chance to drop a hint pass by!"

"Neither can Kara nor Bethany," I said. "Nor Elyse, for that matter!"

"You have the most complicated life of anyone I know," Charlie observed. "You were seeing that girl Anala, too. And you had Stephie, though I guess she's with her boyfriend in Georgia now. Well, whoever it is, they're lucky. This house is awesome. You're going to be super successful in whatever job you get and you are without question the best lover I've encountered, and that's not a small group!"

"Nobody here is going to dispute any of that!" Elyse said.

"How are classes going for you, Charlie?" I asked.

"Fine so far. I wish I could find an internship like the one you have."

"Talk to Scott. Dave and I won't be interns there next year, and I think that they're planning to continue the program. I'd certainly recommend you."

"Oh cool! Would you?"

"Absolutely! Talk to Scott and see what he says."

"George, it just dawned on me," I said. "The cafeteria closes during Thanksgiving week, so if you want to stay here, I think we can manage. I'll make the same offer for Wen and Jorge as well. Sofia, I'm not sure what your friends are doing, but I think we can accommodate them if we ask Julia and Katy about using their rooms. Elyse, Kara, are you OK if your beds are used?"

"I'm fine with that," Elyse said.

"Me too," Kara added.

"I'll ask them," Sofia said.

"You know," I said. "I don't think you told me their names."

"Alejandra and Leila. Alejandra is the one from Argentina and Leila is from Turkey."

"Cool. Just ask them and let me know," I said. "I'll talk to Jorge when we get out of the sauna."

We chatted about school and current events, including the assassination of Indira Gandhi by one of her own bodyguards. I was sure I'd hear something from Anala on Sunday, if she was able to join us. When we finished in the sauna, I took a quick shower, tossed on some comfortable clothes, and went to find Jorge. I found him in the sunroom with Cindi and asked him about Thanksgiving.

"Yeah, the cafeteria's closed that week and eating out every day gets expensive," he said. "You're sure it's OK for me to stay here?"

"I'm sure. I'm guessing that Cindi will be going home, but there will be other people here — Sofia, George, me, and a couple of Sofia's friends from Loyola."

"I appreciate the hospitality. Thanks."

I went to find the girls and found Kara and Sofia in the Indian room.

"Elyse is making some lemon tea," Kara said. "We're just going to hang out here."

"I'm going to go write in my journal, if you don't mind. Sofia, come find me when you're ready for bed."

"OK," Sofia agreed.

I headed to my study and started up the Macintosh and then put in the MacWrite disk. I'd managed to transfer the ninth volume of my journal to the Macintosh so far. Eventually, I'd get all of it converted. I'd had to put a SuperDrive controller in my IIe to accommodate the Macintosh 3.5" floppy, but after that, it was fairly easy to import the various text files into MacWrite.

Sofia came to the door of my study about an hour later and leaned against the jamb. She smiled sexily and called my name.

"I guess you're ready for bed?" I asked in Swedish, with a grin.

"Yes. I hope you don't plan to sleep anytime soon!" she giggled.

I saved the file I'd been working on and shut down the computer. I took Sofia's hand and led her to my room.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Make me feel really, really good," she sighed.

I took my time building her up with my fingers, lips, and tongue, and then with long, slow strokes. When I had my release, I returned to using my fingers, lips, and tongue on her very sensitive breasts and clit until I was able to enter her again. I repeated the sequence once more, stopping only when Sofia said that she'd had enough. We slept spooned together until I woke for my morning run.

"That was beautiful," she said softly as I dressed in my sweatsuit. "Will you shower with me when you come back from your run?"

"Of course," I said.

I ran my usual route in the cool November air. It had warmed up a bit, but soon the days would be too cold for me to run. Sofia had suggested ice skating, but the way my class schedule and work were, the only time we could do that was in the evening, and there wasn't much open ice time during the evening at any of the rinks. I thought again about getting some free weights and an exercise bench, though that wasn't my ideal. I didn't have time for karate, either, and wasn't sure when I would.

When I came back to the house, Sofia got out of bed and followed me into the shower. We washed each other and when we'd rinsed off, I pulled her to me, her back against my chest. I slipped my hand between her legs and gently rubbed her clit. Sofia moaned softly and as I hardened, I adjusted myself so that my shaft was between the cheeks of Sofia's firm butt. I flexed my hips gently, causing my dick to slide up and down a bit.

"What are you doing," she giggled.

"Making you feel good," I said.

"I meant behind me! Just because I'm half-Greek doesn't mean I'm interested in that!" she giggled.

"In what?" I said, feigning innocence.

She laughed, "You are not that naïve! You know exactly what I'm talking about, and I know you well enough to know that you've probably done that!"

I shifted slightly and thrust a bit harder.

"Guilty on all counts, Counselor! Are you sure that you're pre-med, not pre-law?"

I turned her around, pulled her tight to me, and kissed her.

I sighed theatrically, "I suppose I can settle for the regular way."

I scooped her up and carried her, sopping wet, to my bed. I entered her and our slick skin allowed our bodies to slip and slide against each other in pleasurable ways as we moved much more forcefully than we had the previous night. It didn't take long for her to have her first orgasm, and then two more before I had my release.

"Now we need another shower!" I grinned.

"Just keep that thing where it belongs, Mister!"

"Spoilsport!" I teased.

"You know I'll suck you and swallow, do you really need that, too?" she asked.

"No, I don't need it. It's a fun thing to do occasionally, but not if you aren't interested."

We finished our second shower quickly and after we dressed, we went downstairs to have breakfast. We were joined by Elyse a few minutes later, so I added some eggs and a few strips of bacon for her. I made each of us a waffle and we ate while I scanned the Chicago Tribune. The latest polls showed Reagan leading Mondale by a significant margin and it looked as if Reagan could win all 50 states.

When I finished breakfast, I went to my study to call Karin to wish her a happy birthday. I'd sent her a small gift a few weeks before, along with a card.

"Happy birthday!" I said when she came to the phone.

"Thanks, Steve. I received your gift the other day. Thanks. I really like it."

"You're welcome. How are things going?"

"Good. School's keeping me busy, of course. The real question is, how are things going with you?"

"Busy with school and work, and no change on the relationship front," I said.

"You always said it was going to be next Summer. I guess that you're still on track for that."

"Yes. Nothing's really changed since we were together."

"Well, all I can say is, keep me posted. If things change here, I'll let you know."

Karin said the same thing, more or less, at the end of all of our calls. She was telling me that, in effect, time was running out. I knew that, but at this point, I didn't see anything changing, and didn't know what might make them change. I suspected that there was nothing, but strange things happened in my life all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.