A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 57: Fixing What\'s Broken, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57: Fixing What\'s Broken, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

"«Hej»," I replied, laughing. "Elyse, why did you hide Malin from me?"

"I didn't. She had a boyfriend for the last two years and spent her free time with him. They broke up at the end of last quarter."

"Still, you could have brought her around at least once. You know I like speaking Swedish."

"«Min kille var en som var mycket svartsjuk»," Malin said. ("My boyfriend was the jealous-type.")

"«Synd. Vad hände?»" ("Sad. What happened?")

She laughed, "«Tro det eller inte, men han var otrogen!»" ("Believe it or not, he cheated on me!")

"«Vilken skitstövel!»" I declared. ("What an asshole!")

"OK, Elyse, I believe you. He does speak fluent Swedish!" Malin said, laughing.

"Told you!" Elyse said with a wink, walking away.

"Let me introduce you to some people," I said.

I introduced her to my housemates, including Sofia, who greeted her in Swedish. It appeared that Elyse had also omitted that piece of information, and the two girls started chatting up a storm. Malin was from Malmö and was in the US on an exchange program via the University of Lund. She was finishing two more quarters and then would be heading back to Sweden. She was intrigued by Sofia's plans to get her medical degree, and I went to get drinks for the three of us while they talked.

"You may as well give her the full tour," Elyse said, winking at me.

I took Malin to the basement, and we worked our way up to the attic room where, to no surprise, Jorge was dancing with Cindi and George.

"«De kan verkligen dansa!»" Malin said. ("They can really dance!")

"«Javisst!»" ("Oh yeah!")

I asked Malin to dance and, as luck would have it, a slow song, Against All Odds by Phil Collins, came over the boombox in the corner. She stepped right into my arms and put her head on my chest. Her body felt really nice against me, with her small, firm breasts pressing into my chest. The song ended, and we went back downstairs to get something to eat.

"«Elyse säger att du inte vill ha en flickvän.»" Malin said with a smile. ("Elyse says you don't want a girlfriend.")

"«Det är sant.»" ("That's true.")

We found a quiet spot in the corner of the sunroom to talk. We traded stories and got to know each other, at least on a superficial level. She was really interested in my experiences as an exchange student and we talked about the differences between the US and Sweden. Unlike Sofia, Malin had no interest in staying in the US once she finished the program. She'd be going back to Sweden to finish her degree and planned to stay there.

I could sympathize with her — there were a lot of things I liked better about Sweden, but in the end, Sweden was a problem for a committed capitalist like me. It wasn't as bad as the USSR was for Lyudmila, but even so, Sofia had rightly pointed out that a house similar to mine in Chicago in Sweden was unattainable except for the richest of the rich. And amassing that kind of money in the Swedish system was difficult. That difficulty had led Björn Borg to change his Residency to Monaco and to move to Monte Carlo to avoid the confiscatory tax regime in Sweden.

As I was talking to Malin, I was trying to decide if Elyse was right and whether or not I wanted to take this girl to bed. Elyse had chosen well, hitting pretty much every criterion for my 'type'. I chuckled to myself that if Elyse hadn't set this up, I'd certainly have seen Malin as a perfect 'dalliance' candidate. The question was, what had Elyse said to Malin? My decision as to whether or not to even try depended on that. What I wanted to avoid was restarting the pattern of girls who came to me with the sole purpose of having sex with me.

We got up and wandered around the party and back upstairs. Elyse was there, and I asked Malin if it was OK to dance with Elyse once, and she laughed and said it was fine. I pulled Elyse out onto the dance floor just as Think of Laura by Christopher Cross came on. We danced close, but not tight.

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"Just that you were a nice guy, spoke Swedish, had lived in Sweden, and I thought that you guys would get along. Oh, and that you were most definitely not looking for a girlfriend."

"You didn't say anything to her about your plan?"

"No way! You'd reject her outright if I did that! If she sleeps with you, it's because she wants to, not because I asked her to. The topic did not come up."

"You're right about all of that. A one-night stand is something I can handle. Can she?"

Actually, most Swedish girls could, but with the stark reminder of Annie, I had to check.

"That's a question for her," Elyse replied. "I was pretty clear that you weren't looking for a relationship and she isn't either. She's going home in about four months. What's the worst that can happen? She shows up for study group or on Sundays and you don't take her to bed again. You know how to say 'no'!"

"True," I said.

"Doctor Elyse's prescription is to have some wild, meaningless sex. Whether you take the prescription or not is up to you. I think you need it. Go on, make your move and get your rocks off. It'll be liberating."

The song finished, and I released Elyse and stepped back over to where Malin was standing. The next song was a new one from Stevie Wonder — I Just Called to Say I Love You. I took Malin's hand and led her to the dance floor. We danced close again, with her head on my chest and her breasts pressed against me. About halfway through the song, I moved my hand and lifted her chin so that I could look into her eyes. I saw desire, so I lowered my lips to Malin's and kissed her softly. She hugged me tighter and our bodies pressed against each other.

"«Ska vi gå nånstans?»" she whispered. ("Let's go somewhere.")

I broke the clinch and took her hand and led her to the elevator and we rode down one floor in silence. We walked to my room, and I shut the door and locked it. Malin melted into my arms and we kissed softly. Our tongues touched and suddenly it felt like the heat had been turned up to maximum in my room. We kissed for a few minutes and she broke the kiss.

"«Har du kondomer?»" she whispered.

I answered with a sharp intake of breath, an odd, but very Swedish, way of saying 'yes'. Malin kissed me and pushed her soft hands under my polo shirt, running them over my back. I took that as an invitation and began unbuttoning her blouse. When I reached the last button, I pushed it off of her shoulders and she lowered her hands to let it fall to the floor. She tugged at the hem of my polo and pulled it over my head, then off my arms and dropped it on the floor. We started kissing again, and I moved my hand up her back to deftly unhook her bra.

I slid my hands around to her front and gently cupped one small breast in each hand, feeling her rock-hard, pebble-sized nipples pressing into my palms. Malin removed her bra the rest of the way without breaking the kiss or having me move my hands. After she dropped it on the floor, she put her hand on my chest and slowly traced a finger down to my stomach, then gently pushed her hand inside my pants and underwear. She cupped her hand around my already-hard shaft, then began gently stroking me.

Without breaking the kiss, I moved my hands to Malin's jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped them. I slipped my hand inside her panties and felt only smooth skin as I pressed my fingers down towards her labia. Malin moaned softly into my mouth when I ran a finger over her clit. I pushed further and ran my finger across her labia, which were already wet with anticipation. I withdrew my hand from her panties and broke the kiss. I raised my finger to my lips and made a show of pressing it slowly into my mouth and sucking off the delightful coppery taste.

I dropped down to my knees, causing Malin to release my dick and then pulled down her jeans and panties, revealing a perfectly smooth mons and bright pink labia. I grasped her hips and gently pushed her backwards to sit on the bed, then removed her jeans, panties, and socks. I tossed them aside, then leaned forward and gently sucked and licked her right nipple, then her left. I gently pushed Malin onto her back and spread her legs. I planted a kiss directly on her labia, then ran the flat of my tongue along their entire length, from bottom to top, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Malin moaned softly and put her hands on my head, urging me to pleasure her. I ran the tip of my tongue along the outside of her lower lips, pressing it between them, probing for her opening. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go and then began swirling it around. Malin began bucking slowly and pulled my head into her crotch. I gently nipped her clit, and she groaned and bucked hard. A small gush of fluid confirmed her orgasm, and I repeated the motions to give her a second one.

"«Snälla»," she whispered. ("Please.")

I got up and opened the drawer of my nightstand and took out a rubber. I ripped the packet open and rolled the condom on to my dick. Malin scooted more fully on the bed and I got between her legs and put the tip of the condom against her dripping pussy. I propped myself on my hands and thrust forward, splitting her lower lips and entering her slowly, inch by inch until I was fully inside her.

Malin pulled me down on her, wrapped her legs around me, and kissed me. As if someone flipped a switch, she began wildly humping against me. I took the hint and matched her pace. Less than a minute later, I felt her muscles go taut, then felt strong spasms in her tunnel. Malin groaned into my mouth and humped even harder. When her orgasm passed, she slowed a bit, returning to the original pace. She had a second, then a third orgasm.

When the last one passed, she gasped, "«Det gick inte för dig ännu?»" ("You didn't cum yet?")

"«Nej!»" I whispered. ("No!")

She had a fourth and a fifth orgasm before I came, filling the rubber with my cum. I wondered what it would have felt like without the rubber, but either because she was concerned about VD or needed birth control, or both, I wasn't going to find out. When my orgasm had passed, I gently withdrew, grabbed a tissue from the box next to my bed, removed the rubber, and wrapped it in the tissue, and then dropped it in the trash can next to the bed.

"«Herregud var det underbart!»" ("My God, that was wonderful!").

I kissed her and told her I thought so, too. I wondered if she was planning to stay, but before I could even completely formulate my thoughts about that, she got up and began to get dressed. I went to the bathroom, quickly wiped the cum from my dick, and then got dressed as well. Once we were both dressed, Malin hugged me and gave me a quick kiss.

"«Det var faktiskt den bästa fest samlag jag har haft!»" she said with a big smile. ("That was truly the best party sex I've had!")

A very, very Swedish thing to say, and confirmation she had no misgivings nor any regrets. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss, and then we headed downstairs. She had a drink, then said that because it was close to midnight, she wanted to head home. I asked if she needed someone to walk with her and she said that she was fine, and was only going about six blocks. I walked her to the front door, gave her a final goodnight kiss, and she was gone. I wandered back into the kitchen, grabbed a Dr Pepper and went to hang out with Kathy, Kurt, Jackie, and Jamie in the great room.

"Where's your new friend?" Jackie teased.

"It was getting late, and she wanted to get home," I said.

"Wow. Steve Adams struck out?"

Kathy laughed, "No way. You didn't see them go upstairs an hour ago? And then come down an hour later? I know he wasn't up there to take the elevator to the attic room or to play Monopoly!"

The four of them laughed. I simply kept quiet and sipped my Dr Pepper. The conversation that the four of them were having resumed, and it turned out to be about Kathy's wedding plans. It was still set for the Summer of '85, in Milford, of course. They were going to use the United Methodist Church where Kathy's mom was a member, even though Kathy, like most of us, was not particularly religious.

I wondered what Jamie and Jackie's plan was, but I didn't think it was right to ask. I could ask Jackie privately, but that would have to wait. I mentioned Dave and Julia's implied plans, which were to marry during the Summer, also in Cincinnati at Dave's church, now that Julia had converted. If Jamie and Jackie chose to marry, it was going to be a very busy Summer. I was already tapped to be Best Man for Kurt, and I suspected that Dave might ask as well, and if not, I'd almost certainly be a groomsman.

About 12:45am I decided to head to bed. I thought about changing the sheets, but there was just a small discolored spot from Malin's juices given I'd used a rubber, and we'd only had one round. I stripped off my clothes and got into bed, breathing deeply to take in the lingering scent of her perfume. I was nearly asleep when I heard the door open and then shut, and the rustle of clothes. A warm body slipped into bed next to me.

"You didn't change the sheets!" Elyse giggled.

"I wasn't expecting company," I chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. I'd say from the situation that the old Steve is back and we won't have to worry about a brooding, morose recluse for Senior year."

"Really? That's what I was?"

"You were sure trying! First you asked Anala to move in as some kind of defense mechanism. When you came to your senses on that, you retreated from the fun-loving, extroverted, easy-going personality that we all love. Look, we all know that most of the girls are going to be disappointed at the end of this, but nobody, and I mean nobody, wants you to be like what it appeared you were turning into. Bethany and Kara both agreed with my plan. Think about that!"

"Was I really that bad?" I asked.

"Ask Jackie. When you went back on your promise to give her the best fuck of her life, she knew something was horribly wrong with you."

"She turned me down!" I protested.

"Only after you made the point about not wanting to have sex with anyone except Penny."

"OK. OK. I promise I'll be a good boy!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.