A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 56: Fixing What\'s Broken, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 56: Fixing What\'s Broken, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

Tuesday night after dinner, I was treated to another amazing display of flesh. Kenneth had joined us for dinner and had left just before 8:00pm. He seemed to be exactly as Katy had described — a really nice guy — and I could see why she had fallen hard for him.

Once he left, Elyse had suggested the sauna, and that's where I found myself amid a bevy of beautiful naked women — Elyse, Bethany, Kara, Cindi, Julia, Sofia, and Katy. Even amongst these girls, Kara still stood out. There was just something about her that gave her an edge in the beauty department. And while I felt that Bethany was mistaken when she said that she felt like 'an old dish rag' compared to Kara, I could see why she felt inferior. Kara was beyond stunning.

"After a year, I still find it amazing that any guy can sit in a room full of girls like this and NOT get stiff!" Cindi complained.

"As I keep telling you, Tits," Elyse teased, "those boobs don't help you! They don't do anything for him!"

"Thank God!" Bethany said, nodding towards Kara. "Leaving Miss Universe here out of the equation, if Steve were a breast man, none of us could compete with Cindi."

"Steve IS a breast man," Elyse said. "But his idea of a perfect breast is an A-cup. I believe he said that more than a mouthful is wasted!"

All the girls laughed. Kara was actually, as I'd noticed from her bras, a C-cup, but the rest of them were smaller, except Cindi.

"Cindi," I teased. "Come work for me and we'll put those breasts to good use!"

"Hey, brains AND body is better than just brains!" Cindi laughed. "Besides, I'll get my chance to prove my point and he'll be forever ruined after that!"

Bethany and Elyse started laughing so hard I thought that they'd cry.

"I think you have that exactly backwards!" Bethany gasped through her laughing.

"You do, Cindi," Kara said primly, causing the girls to laugh even harder.

"Nobody is THAT good!" Cindi protested.

The rest of the girls, including Julia and Katy, looked at each other and in unison said, "Steve is!"

Cindi just smirked and shook her head.

"How's Jorge?" I asked, redirecting the conversation.

"I don't think he's back yet. I'll call the dorm on Friday if I haven't heard from him. I hope he'll call! I'd like to see him this weekend."

"Cindi's horny!" Elyse teased.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Cindi laughed. "This was a boring Summer!"

"Same here," Julia said. "Two months without my fiancé stunk! Fortunately, that's the last time!"

"Elyse, did you call your friend?" Bethany asked, far too innocently.

Elyse laughed, and with a twinkle in her eye, said, "Absolutely! She'll be here on Saturday!"

Bethany smirked, and I knew the two were up to something. I just didn't know what it was. I figured that I'd find out on Saturday because there was no way that they'd let on. I'd just let them tease me if they wanted and not react. That would drive THEM nuts instead of it being the other way around, as they apparently hoped.

When we finished in the sauna, Bethany and I went up to my room and after a joint shower, we too did our best to fuck each other silly until the wee hours of the morning. We finally fell asleep amidst tangled sheets and tangled bodies, both of us satisfied, sweaty and sticky.

On Wednesday morning, I took a quick shower before putting on my running clothes and decided to jog half of the distance. I did so without any ill effects and wondered if my problems had been psychosomatic. I'd try jogging the full distance at a moderate pace on Thursday morning.

After breakfast, Kara asked if I'd walk with her to her appointment with Doctor Alborg. I agreed and found myself walking hand-in-hand with yet another girl south on Woodlawn towards Hyde Park Boulevard. We didn't talk, just walked quietly to the office building where Doctor Alborg worked. I sat in the waiting room paging through the most recent Psychology Today while Kara was in with Doctor Alborg. Just under an hour later, she came out, and we left.

It was obvious from her face that she'd been crying, and I wondered if that was normal when she had her sessions with Doctor Mercer. I decided the best thing to do was ask her about it, so I did.

"Sometimes," she said. "It depends on the topic. Usually it's about how I treated you that causes it now. It used to be when I tried to talk about Joyce."

"You and Joyce seemed to manage OK at the wedding," I said.

"I'm OK talking to her, but I don't know that I could ever be her friend. She betrayed my trust, and that's hard to get over, at least for me. You've managed it with Jennifer. And me, to an extent."

"Love had a lot to do with that. I betrayed you and you got over it."

"Yes, and I think for the same reason. I loved you then and I love you now. I just wish I'd been strong enough to either say 'no' to Joyce or to deal with what happened without leaving you."

"What happened, happened," I said. "Don't dwell on it. We have a fresh start because you were strong enough to set up the Christmas Eve stuff with Melanie."

"Is it really a fresh start?" she asked.

"I think so. We have Steve and Kara Bear together. The only thing left is Steve and Kara bare together!"

"You mean that?" Kara asked. "You're really ready for that?"

"Kara Blanchard, I would like to make love with you as soon as we get home," I said.

She smiled, "Forget that! I want to FUCK! I ache for you! I need you every which way possible! We can make love another day. Today you're going to fuck me like it's our last day on earth!"

I chuckled, "Well, then, let's get home!"

We walked briskly to the house and when we got there, went straight up to my room. We came close to simply ripping each other's clothes off, but managed, just, to not tear off any buttons. We hugged and kissed and Kara pulled me onto the bed and wrapped her legs around me.

"Fuck me hard!" she growled.

I did as she asked and Kara screamed in ecstasy when she had her first orgasm and again when she had the next three before I pushed deep into her spasming pussy and blasted jet after jet of cum into her. She didn't release me, but held me tight and ground her clit against me, giving her a final orgasm that threatened to squeeze my dick off at the root.

"Damn," I gasped.

"Yeah," Kara gasped. "Damn!"

She finally released me and I rolled off of her. She turned on her side and we kissed for a minute and then she broke the kiss.

"I'm going to suck you," she declared, her voice full of desire.

She first latched onto my nipple and licked and sucked, causing waves of pleasure to flow through my body. She switched to the other nipple, and after a moment, kissed her way down my chest and stomach. Kara took my flaccid dick between her thumb and index finger and began licking our combined juices from me. It was too soon after my previous release for me to get hard right away, but Kara licked and sucked gently until I began to respond.

When I did, she took my hardening dick in her mouth and began slowly bobbing up and down. I was surprised that Kara managed to get my entire dick in her mouth, and the sensation of my glans pressing against the back of her mouth was intense. I simply let the pleasure build without trying to hold back and when Kara felt I was about to cum, she held just my glans in her mouth and sucked hard, while stroking my shaft with her hand.

"Unggghhhh!" I groaned as the first spurt of cum hit the roof of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my glans, causing the pleasure to intensify, just on the edge between pleasure and pain. I groaned deeply and Kara kept sucking and licking after my orgasm passed, to the point where I couldn't take it any longer.

"Kara," I gasped. "Enough!"

She released me with a 'pop' and slid up and French kissed me, making sure that I got a good taste of my own emissions. We kissed for a good five minutes before she released me, and we both gasped for breath.

"Damn, Kara!" I whispered.

She smiled like the cat that had eaten the canary, "Liked that, did you?"

"Yes!"

"One more thing to do! I guess you need to recover first, though!"

I pulled her to me and we cuddled for about thirty minutes. Kara gently stroked me, and I quickly grew hard. I reached over and got the lube and then started to get into position, with Kara on her back, so we could look each other in the eyes.

"No," she said. "You can't go hard enough this way!"

She rolled over and got on all fours. I quickly spread lube on my dick and on her hole. Kara growled deeply as I pressed against her until I popped inside. I began slow, gentle strokes because it had been nearly two years since we'd done this, but when I was fully inside her, she encouraged me.

"As hard as you can, Steve, just start slowly."

I did, starting with long slow strokes and building speed and using more force, until a few minutes later I was holding her hips tightly and pounding in and out of her. Kara grunted with each thrust and squeezed her muscles, making it difficult for me to control my own release. Kara was furiously rubbing her clit and managed to cum just before I did, having completed the circuit that she'd demanded. I gently pulled out and went to the bathroom to wash my dick, then came back to bed with her.

"I needed that!" she exclaimed. "Next time, we can make love!"

"That was about as wild as we've ever been," I said.

"I know," Kara sighed. "And it was awesome. Thank you for an out-of-this-world fuck!"

"I'm glad we did this," I said.

"Will you have anything left for Penny?" she asked with a soft laugh.

"It's eight hours from now. I think I'll manage. It's Bethany who might be pissed!"

"I talked to her. She was OK with everything. It's all part of Elyse's plan to get you out of the stupid pattern you had worked yourself into!"

"I have a sense that I'm going to be ganged-up on for my entire Senior year!" I chuckled.

"Just be you, Steve. Let everything sort itself out. When the time is right, you'll know what you want and what you should do."

"You're pretty confident, Kara," I said.

"The worst-case scenario is I get fucked silly for a year and have you as a good friend for life. Who could complain about that?"

"Who are you and what did you do with Kara?" I chuckled.

She smirked, "Do you still have your toys?"

I groaned. This was an entirely new girl. My entire calculus for the future had been thrown off. My little sister was right; I needed to give Kara a chance. A real one.

"Let's shower and get some lunch." Kara said with an impish smile. "I'm famished for some reason!"

We went to the shower, and I half expected her to try for a fourth time, but she was content to wash me from head to toe and for me to do the same to her. When we'd dried off and dressed, we changed the sheets on the bed and I lit my lavender candle to help chase the odor of raw sex from the room. We took the sheets downstairs and Kara put them in the washer while I started on lunch.

"I think I may have made a HUGE mistake," Katy said, laughing, as she came into the kitchen.

"Were we that loud?" Kara asked, giggling.

"I finally put headphones on and cranked up my music! I was getting wet just listening to you two!"

Kara laughed, "You made your choice from what I hear, Katy!"

"I did. And it was the right one, even if sex with Steve is out of this world."

I gave Katy a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek as a way of saying thanks, then went back to fixing lunch. Kara and I ate, and then I took Sofia out for her driving lesson. I was happy that she didn't say anything about my morning antics with Kara. When we finished, I worked with her on trying to parallel park. She did a halfway decent job, but ended up too far from the curb. I got into the driver's seat and smoothly repositioned the car, and Sofia shook her head.

"I'm going to need a lot of practice before I can pass that part of the test," she said.

"We'll get there. Just give it a few more weeks and I think you'll be ready. Have you been studying the Rules of the Road?"

"Yes. Your signs are stupid; you do realize that, right? The entire rest of the world has standard signs that anyone can understand, even if they don't speak the local language."

"The Imperial System is equally stupid," I said. "I'd kill for the metric system here."

We headed back into the house and mercifully the girls let me spend some time alone in my study playing Ultima III. This wasn't about avoiding them, it was about needing a break to clear my mind, and if I'd gone to the sauna, I'd have had a lot of company. Playing video games, especially ones with puzzles to work out, was a good way to take my mind off other things, at least occasionally.

That evening, when Penny arrived, Alice was with her and asked to speak privately with me. Penny went to hang out with the girls while Alice and I went to my study to talk.

"I discussed the situation with Bart and with Penny's dad down in Florida. We're OK with her spending more time with you and occasionally, and I do mean occasionally, going out with you and your friends in a group. But no alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, and no R-rated movies."

"Well, you don't have to worry at all about drugs or smoking, though I do occasionally smoke a pipe."

"I meant no smoking for Penny, sorry. And no alcohol for her, either. I know you're responsible, but she's too young to drink. The no drugs applies to all of you. Also, except for your Wednesday computer session, no school nights. And her curfew is 10:00pm. Finally, we have to know where she is at all times."

"Got it," I said. "It's close to the rules my sister had when she was fifteen."

"Good. If you treat Penny the way you treat your little sister, we'll be just fine with her being with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.