A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 52: Changing Dynamics, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52: Changing Dynamics, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

"You up for a movie?" Stephanie asked.

"Sure. What do you want to see?" I asked.

"Purple Rain — the new Prince movie. The music has to be awesome and Kara's OK with it."

I chuckled, "Sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll! Exactly the reason Kara's dad never wanted her to go to the movies!"

Kara laughed, "I like two of the three. I've never tried any drugs!"

"Me either," I said.

"Oops!" Stephanie giggled.

"Squirt?" I asked, surprised at the revelation.

"Pot. One time. And no, it wasn't with Zach. Just forget I said anything. I didn't like it. It made me feel strange, and in a way I didn't like. It wasn't like when I drink vodka."

"I never had any inclination to try drugs," I said. "I know some fraternity guys who smoke pot, and one who smokes opium, but it just doesn't hold any attraction for me. I'll stick to caffeine and alcohol."

"And sex?" Kara teased, and we all had a good laugh.

We decided to walk to the El and take the train downtown and see the movie at Water Tower Place. The movie was nothing short of amazing. Not because the storyline was great. It was mediocre. Not because the acting was great. It was mediocre with flashes of brilliance. It was amazing because the soundtrack just blew us away. The musical numbers performed on screen were some of the best I'd ever seen or heard and were what MTV had to have been thinking of when they first went on the air. I was so blown away that I insisted that we find a record store so that I could buy a copy of the album Purple Rain before we went for ice cream. After the record store and ice cream, we headed home.

We made tea, I put the record on the turntable, and the three of us sat up waiting for Sofia to call and say that she was boarding her flight. The phone rang just before 1:00am as I expected. Sofia was calling from Landvetter and was about to board a flight for Heathrow. She'd change planes there and fly direct to Chicago. I confirmed we'd see her when she arrived at O'Hare, and after hanging up, Kara, Stephanie, and I went upstairs to sleep. Kara went to her room and Stephanie slept on the air mattress in my room.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I called Karin and let her know what had happened. She was very concerned, but she calmed down after I made it clear for a second time that I wasn't hurt badly. I let her know about the new car and about my sister coming to take care of me. Other than the accident part of the conversation, it was lighter and freer than our conversations had been before my trip. Neither of us was walking on eggshells now; we'd finally cleared the air and put the past behind us.

After breakfast, Kara, Stephanie, and I sat and drank coffee until it was time to leave for the airport. We took Kara's car because it was a four-door with a decent size trunk. My Daytona would fit four, but I wasn't sure if Sofia's bags would fit in the hatch. We arrived at the airport and parked in the usual short-term lot.

I wasn't sure about the arrivals because Terminal 1 was being torn down for a new United terminal and the new international terminal wasn't open. We checked the arrival board and the map to find the temporary setup. We walked to the spot indicated on the map and found chairs where we could wait for Sofia to arrive. We had waited about thirty minutes when I saw her.

"«Hej Sofia!»" I called out as we walked towards each other. "«Hur var flyget?»" ("How was the flight?")

We hugged and exchanged a quick kiss.

"«Långt!» Are you going to introduce me?" ("Long!")

"Sofia Katsaros, this is my sister, Stephanie, and this is Kara Blanchard."

"Hi! I've heard so much about both of you!" Sofia said in lilting English.

It dawned on me that I hadn't heard her speak English in nearly five years. We'd spoken English at first, but by December of '79 we'd only spoken Swedish.

"And we've heard a lot about you, too!" Stephanie said, giving Sofia a quick hug.

"Nice to meet you, Sofia!" Kara said, also giving Sofia a hug.

"We brought Kara's car because I was afraid your luggage wouldn't fit in my sports car and it looks like I'm right! Those bags are huge!"

"I sent some stuff ahead in those boxes, but these are the rest of my clothes and all my worldly possessions. Chicago is my home for at least eight years! When I go back to Sweden, it'll just be to visit."

"What's with the hockey stick?" Kara asked.

"A gift from Steve when he left Sweden after his year there. He used it when he was learning to skate and didn't want to bring it home, so I put it up in my room. I'm going to do the same here."

"Your English is excellent!" Kara said.

"Thanks. I tried to practice as much as I could before I came. We take it for seven years in school, and a lot of our TV is in English with subtitles. Steve likes to speak Swedish with me so he can practice. He's still pretty good at it."

"Let's get your stuff out to the car," I said.

I went to push the cart, but Stephanie gently pushed my hands away and pushed it.

"Don't exert yourself yet, Big Brother. You don't want those headaches to come back!"

"Yes, Your Royal Highness!" I teased.

"Bow when you say that!" she teased right back.

Kara and Sofia both laughed, and we made our way to the car. I let the girls put the cases in the trunk, and it took two of them to lift each one, except the carry-on, which Sofia brought into the car with her. She got into the back seat with Stephanie and I sat up front with Kara, who drove us home.

"«Herregud!»" Sofia exclaimed when we pulled up in front of the house. ("Oh my God!")

"Yeah, that's a normal response," I chuckled. "Wait until you see the inside."

The girls managed to get Sofia's things up the steps to the porch and once again I was glad for the elevator, so they wouldn't have to try to lug the bags up the stairs. To top it off, the elevator was right outside the door to the room Sofia would share with Cindi.

"«En hiss? Du skojar!»" Sofia gasped. ("An elevator? You're joking!")

"No joke, Sofia," I said in English out of deference to Kara and Stephanie.

We got her things into the room and the girls shooed me away so that they could help Sofia unpack at least enough to start getting settled. Stephanie came to find me and asked for a hammer and nails and I told her they were in the large walk-in closet by the furnace in the basement. She went to get them and I was sure they were putting up the hockey stick and poster. The three of them came down laughing about thirty minutes later.

"Well, she's not all unpacked, but she had the clothes and stuff that she'll need for the next few days in one bag, so that one is unpacked. We should get lunch; I need to get home."

"Sounds good, Squirt."

The four of us went to the kitchen and had a simple lunch of sandwiches, chips, and soft drinks. When we finished, Stephanie packed up her stuff, said 'goodbye' to Kara and Sofia, and then I walked her out to her car.

"Sofia's totally cool, Big Brother. And she's head-over-heels in love with you. But I think you knew that."

"That's been true for years."

Stephanie laughed, "Well, I hope you're still alive by Christmas! I saw how those two were sizing each other up at the airport!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Thanks for coming when I needed you. I really appreciate it. And I appreciate the advice, too. I'm not sure when I'll make it down to Milford. Probably around Christmas, at the earliest. But it'll only be for a few days if I do. This is home now, and most everyone is here. Except you. And you'll be here in nine months."

"I love you, Big Brother!" she said, hugging me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "And I'll miss you."

"I love you too, Squirt!" I said, kissing her cheek. "And I'll miss you as well."

She got into her car, fired up the engine, waved and pulled away. I watched until she turned the corner and went back inside. Kara and Sofia were just coming up from the basement. I assumed Kara had given Sofia the full tour, and that was confirmed quickly.

"This house is amazing! I don't even know what to say. A house like this in Sweden would cost so much that only ABBA or Björn Borg could afford it!"

"I suppose so! But we aren't socialists here! Are you tired?" I asked.

"Surprisingly, no. But it's only about 8:00pm in Göteborg right now. I do need to call my parents and let them know I'm safely here."

"Use the phone in my study — just through the kitchen."

"Kara showed me. Thanks."

"Dial 011, then 46 for Sweden, then 31 for Göteborg."

"011? Not 00?" she asked.

"Correct."

She went to call her parents, and I waited in the great room with Kara.

"She seems really nice!" Kara said. "But then all your friends are really nice."

"I certainly think so!" I said.

A minute later Sofia came into the room, "«Far vill prata med dig.»" ("Dad wants to talk to you.")

I got up and walked towards my study and heard Sofia tell Kara that her dad wanted to talk to me. I picked up the phone and greeted Costas Katsaros, who reminded me that I had his daughter in my care and he expected her back in good health and good spirits when she came home. I promised to take good care of her and we said 'goodbye'.

On my way back to the great room, I stopped and got a house key and a room key from the key box for Sofia. I gave them to her, and she put them in her pocket. I realized that I needed to fill both girls in on the basic house rules. I explained about the sign-up for the laundry room, which earned laughter from Sofia with a comment that it was just like Sweden. I explained how we handled chores and cooking, and then the weekend/weekday sauna rules.

"Most importantly, we don't go into anyone's room without permission, and my study is private as well. Otherwise, you have free run of the house. There're spots set aside for you to keep your own food in the pantry, if you want."

"I need to open my bank account and my dad needs to arrange to transfer my money from my grandfather's account. Then I can pay my rent. Did you and dad talk that over?"

"No. I'll tell you the same thing I told all the other girls, including Kara. You pay what you think is fair and I won't question it. Most of the girls used the dorm 'room and board' rates to decide how much, but it's up to you. I cover all the utilities, food, and taxes, so you don't have any extra expenses unless you want special food."

"Really? You let me decide how much to pay?" she asked.

"It's worked fine so far. Nobody's tried to cheat me, and I don't expect any of you will. One thing is important — make sure you figure out how much you need for tuition and set that aside. I'd much rather you paid the school than me."

Sofia laughed, "Trust me, that won't be a problem. Grandfather left me enough to finish medical school with money left over. And it was sheltered in Switzerland to keep the Greek and Swedish tax authorities away from it when he died."

"Then I'm sure you'll decide on a fair number," I said.

The three of us hung out for the afternoon and we had a light dinner. Sofia's adrenaline high began wearing off just after dinner, so she said that she was going up to bed. She gave me a quick goodnight kiss and headed upstairs, leaving Kara and me alone in the great room.

"Let's go sit in the Indian room," I said.

We went in and I sat down in one of the basket chairs. Kara started to sit in another one and I beckoned her to sit in my lap. She smiled and curled up in my lap, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Kara, can you really handle me being with the other girls?"

"Yes. I told you before that I could. Remember?"

"It's one thing to say it, and it's another thing to do it."

"Why are you asking?" she said, raising her head to look me in the eye.

"Because I care about you. And because of the way you were feeling the other day."

"I know that you care, silly! That's not why I was asking."

"Because I'm trying to decide what to do."

"Take me to your bed and ravish me!" she giggled.

"That's not happening tonight for sure. When I can jog, then I'll be comfortable raising my heart rate and blood pressure! I don't want to end up with a pounding headache and have to stop."

"Are you saying that you will?"

"Yes, Kara. I will. Just let me set the pace, please."

She smiled broadly and kissed me softly, "I will. Are you going to see Doctor Alborg tomorrow?"

"Yes. Why don't you come along and make an appointment."

"That's a good idea! When do the rest of our housemates arrive?"

"Mostly this week, though Katy and Elyse will come next week. Julia's flying in on Thursday, I think, but Dave will take care of her. They're going to the race with us. Bethany will be here a week from tomorrow and stay until Thursday when she'll head up to Madison. Also, just so you know, I don't plan to go to Ohio for Thanksgiving. Sofia, Jorge, and George can't go home to Sweden, Puerto Rico, or the Philippines, so I'm doing Thanksgiving here. You're welcome to stay, of course."

"Mom won't like that," she said. "But I'll think about it. What about Christmas?"

"I'm not sure how long I'll be in Ohio, or if I'll even bother. I may stay here."

"Alone?"

"I suppose, but Jennifer comes right after Christmas and Tatyana comes right after New Year's."

"Come to Ohio, at least for Christmas Eve. You know why," she said with an impish smile.

I kissed her and said I'd probably do that. We sat with her cuddled in my lap until bedtime, then went up to our rooms and went to sleep.

On Monday, Sofia spent a lot of time unpacking her things and setting up her room. After lunch, Kara and I left her at home and went to Doctor Alborg's office. While I talked with him, Kara filled out the intake paperwork and signed the release so that Doctor Mercer could send her records and notes. Doctor Alborg and I talked about my sister and I managed, just, to convey how close we were without giving away the secret that might ruin us. When we got close to the end of the session, I told him about Kara, and he asked a couple of questions to refresh his memory on my relationship with her.

"Are you two involved?"

"That's the question of the hour. The honest answer is, I don't know. We're close, but we're not a couple. She wants to resume a relationship, but I have some concerns about it. I'm taking it slow and easy, but in the long run, we'll probably start dating, with all that entails."

"Let me think about that. I may not be able to see both of you in that case, unless you're getting couples' counseling together."

"If it comes to that, I'd rather you see her," I said. "I'm in a far better place right now that I was before. It really comes down to what happened with Karin in Sweden and some long talks with my sister."

"Let me have a conversation with Kara and see. I'll see you next week."

Kara stood up when I went out to the waiting room and we walked back to the house. I asked Sofia if she wanted to go to the bank and she said that she did. Kara stayed home while Sofia and I walked to the bank hand-in-hand. I waited while she jumped through all the hoops of opening an account without a state ID, but eventually her account was opened and she had the information she needed for her dad to wire the money to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.