A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala
Chapter 50: Totaled

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50: Totaled - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July, 1984, Dawsonville, Georgia

Through a thick fog, I heard Red call my name. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. An accident. I wasn't sure how long I'd been out, but I quickly took stock. I didn't hurt, except for my neck, and I could move. I looked over and saw Red holding his head, a bit of blood dripping from his nose. I tried to turn to look back, but my neck hurt too much to do that.

"Stephie? Emily?" I called out.

"I think I'm OK, Yankee," Stephie said. "I can't move though 'cause my leg is stuck. Emily's breathin', but I can't wake her up. She has a nasty scrape on her forehead."

I tried my door, but it was jammed. Red managed to get his open and got out. I reached up and unlocked the T-top over my head and asked Red to do the same. He did so and pulled his off, then came around to my side and took mine off. I unbuckled my seat belt and stood on the seat and Red helped me onto the roof of the car, then down to the pavement. Another motorist came running over to check on us.

"Y'all OK?" he asked.

"We're banged up, but my girl is trapped in the back and her friend is out cold," Red said.

The three of us tried to open my door, but we couldn't and we didn't want to try to move Emily, so we couldn't get Stephie out.

"Peaches, just hang in there. I'm sure the Sheriff or State Patrol will come along soon. I don't think we should move Emily, if she's breathing."

"Yeah, she just moved a bit and moaned, but I don't see no blood or nothin', just that nasty scrape on her forehead."

I took a step back and looked at my pride and joy, and realized it was totaled. There was no way they'd fix it, with the rear end badly crumpled and the front end messed up as well. Well, at least it was insured; but getting the girls out of the back seat was more important. Jason was trying to pry my door open with a crowbar that another driver had brought and eventually managed to get it open. He tried to move the driver's seat to free Stephie's leg, but he couldn't.

About ten minutes later, according to my watch, and by my rough estimation, about fifteen minutes after the crash, three fire engines and two ambulances arrived on the scene accompanied by at least five State Patrolmen and Sheriff's deputies. I waved a fireman over and he looked over the car and ran back to his truck to get some equipment. He came back with two other firemen, and they set about extricating Emily.

They put a neck brace on her and slipped a board behind her back, then covered her with a blanket. They used a power saw to cut away part of the roof of my wrecked Trans Am and got her out. A paramedic started working on her while the three firemen used bolt cutters and a small saw to remove the back of the driver's seat and then a pry bar to free Stephie. She said she could walk fine, so they led her to a paramedic who checked her out, then asked me to sit down on the step of his ambulance to check me. He checked my eyes, ears, breathing, and pulse and asked me about pain. I told him about my neck.

"Son, I think you have whiplash and you might have a mild concussion. Because you were unconscious for a few minutes, we'd like to transport you to the hospital to be checked out," he said, putting a neck brace on me.

"What about my friend?" I asked.

"She's breathing fine and her heart rhythm is good. She's probably got a severe concussion. We're taking her first, along with the truck driver, who has a broken leg and a nasty cut on his head. You and your two friends here can wait a bit."

"Yeah, go," I said, "What about the VW driver?"

He shook his head to tell me what I already knew. The chances of surviving the stupid move that bug driver had made were near zero and that driver's luck had run out.

While we waited for the ambulance, a Sheriff's deputy took our information. He knew Stephie's dad and put in a radio call to his station so that he could let her dad know what had happened and so he could meet us at the hospital. Another deputy questioned me about the crash, and after looking over my driver's license, he asked for my registration and insurance information. I told him that they were in the glove box of the car and he retrieved them. When he finished taking information for his report, he said it matched up with the witnesses that said I'd stopped without hitting anything and got rear-ended by a guy who hit his brakes too late. That driver came over to check on us and was horrified when he heard about Emily. He gave me his insurance information, and I gave him mine.

Eventually, the three of us got into an ambulance and sat on the benches. A fireman rode with us because the paramedics were riding with Emily and the truck driver. When we got to the hospital, they whisked the three of us into examining rooms. I asked about Emily, but they didn't have any information yet.

In the end, Stephie had some nasty bruises on her hip and shoulder, Red had a bad bruise on his side and a bloody nose, and I had mild whiplash and possibly a mild concussion. The prescription was to wear the collar, and when I arrived home, to see my physician. None of us needed to stay in the hospital, though they warned us that if we had any symptoms such as nausea or severe headaches, we should call for an ambulance immediately. I asked about flying home and the emergency room doctor said he didn't see a problem with it if I didn't have any new symptoms by Tuesday morning.

"I also skydive. I'm guessing that's out for a while."

"Three months at least, I'd say, and you should check with your physician before you do it."

"Swell," I said with a sigh.

I walked out of the examining room to see Stephie's, Red's, and Emily's parents. There was still no word about Emily, though they assured us that she wasn't in critical condition. I found a payphone and called my dad. It was close to midnight, and I'd clearly woken him up, but he quickly shook off his sleep asked how we were and if we needed anything.

"Yeah, a new car," I chuckled. "I don't think this one's going anywhere except the junkyard."

"Cars can be replaced, Son. I'm just glad that you're all OK. Well, hopefully your friend is, and from what you say, it sounds like it. When are you heading home?"

"Tuesday, most likely. The doctor said I can fly then if I don't have any new symptoms."

"Do you need any help in Chicago?" he asked.

"Kara will be there Wednesday, and if I call Jackie or Cindi, they'll be there on Tuesday. I can also call my friend Dave; he's back working."

"How can your sister get in touch with you?" he asked.

"Have her call Stephie's house. She has the number from when Kara had her meltdown, and I disappeared."

"I'm not going to wake her up. There's nothing she can do now. But she's going to hit the ceiling in the morning because I didn't."

"I'm sure. The odds are ten to one that she's in Chicago on Tuesday."

"No bet, Son!" my dad chuckled.

We hung up, and I walked back to where Red, Stephie, and their parents were standing. The doctor had just let Emily's parents in to see her.

"He said she has a nasty concussion," Stephie said, "but she finally came-to about ten minutes ago. She's going to have a hell of a headache."

"I bet. Can we see her?" I asked.

"They said just her parents. They're going to keep her for a couple of days."

"Screw that," I said. "I'm going to see her right now!"

I walked the direction her parents had gone and made a guess as to which room she was in. I opened the door to see her parents, the doctor, and a nurse standing around a bed. Emily had IVs and monitors hooked up and looked like she'd been hit by a truck, even though it was only a four-door Ford of some kind.

"Sir, you can't come in here," the nurse said.

"Stop me!" I growled, walking over to the bed and taking Emily's hand.

"Hey," she croaked.

"Hey, yourself," I said.

"You OK? And Red and Stephie?"

"Yes. I have mild whiplash and maybe a mild concussion. Red and Stephie have some bruises and Red has a bloody nose. I guess they're too hard-headed to really get hurt!"

"My head feels like it's in a trash compactor," she groaned.

"I'm so sorry, Emily," I said.

"I remember that you stopped, and we was just sittin' there and then I don't remember nuthin'."

"Yeah, I stopped, but the guy in the Ford behind me didn't."

"Fuckin' Ford drivers!" she croaked.

"Emily!" her mother reprimanded her.

"She's a Chevy fan, honey," her dad smirked.

"And I guess that I'm a Ford man because of Bill Elliott. That's why she said that to me! I think that means she's OK!" I said, then turned back to the bed, "Emily, I'm not sure what's happening between now and Tuesday. I might not see you until next year," I said.

"Then give me a kiss. Just be real careful!"

I leaned down and gave her a very soft kiss on the lips, squeezed her hand, and then left the room.

"How is she?" Stephie asked.

"About like you would think, given what happened. She did complain about Ford drivers."

"She would!" Stephie laughed. "What are you going to do about your car?"

"It's done. It's the insurance company's problem now. Or rather the other driver's insurance company's problem. I'll need a ride to the airport in Atlanta on Tuesday. I'll book some tickets tomorrow, well, today, given it's well after midnight."

"Let's get you both home," Mr. Grant said. "Stephie, give Red a kiss, you can see him tomorrow."

Red and Stephie kissed and then all of us left the hospital. Stephie and I got into the Grants' Ford and buckled in. We were at her house about thirty minutes later, and I took some aspirin and went to bed. My entire body ached, though my head didn't hurt as badly as it had. The neck brace helped, because it kept my head stationary. I fell asleep quickly, all things considered, and for the first time in a long time slept late.

A soft knock at the door stirred me from my sleep. I called out and Stephie came in, looking pretty tired. She came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You doing OK, Yankee?"

"Yes, Peaches. My neck hurts a bit, and my body aches, but I think I'm fine. No serious headache, no blurry vision, nothing like that."

"Your sister is on the phone. You can imagine she didn't care if you was sleeping or not."

"Yeah," I chuckled.

I slowly got out of bed and followed Stephie to the kitchen to pick up the phone that was on the counter.

"Hi, Squirt," I said.

"Dad should have woken me up!" she said testily.

"I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" I teased.

"Sorry. Are you really fine?"

"I feel like I was put in a dryer and tumbled for an hour or so, but nothing appears to be broken. I have a mild case of whiplash, but otherwise, no real damage. Stephie has some nasty bruises, and so does Red. Emily has a bad concussion. She'll be in the hospital for a couple of days."

"Dad said the car's totaled. That sucks."

"Yeah. I'll get a new one. It's just a car."

"But you loved that car!"

"Yeah, but it's still just a car. The four of us are alive. I can't say that about the moron who changed lanes right in front of the semi, which is what caused the wreck. Fortunately, the idiot behind me who couldn't stop his car at least slowed down enough to not kill us. I stopped in plenty of time."

"Of course you did. You're flying back?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow."

"OK. I'm driving up to Chicago in about an hour. Call your house and let me know when to pick you up."

I chuckled, "I told Dad that would happen. I'm glad I gave you a key."

"See you tomorrow," she said.

We hung up, and I asked for some coffee and breakfast. Mrs. Grant fed us and then I slowly walked back to my room. I got clean underwear and my robe and started for the bathroom. I stumbled a bit and Stephie grabbed my arm.

"You OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, just felt a bit funny there for a second. It's my neck, not my head."

She led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. She locked the door and helped me remove the neck brace and undress. To my surprise, she stripped off her clothes and got into the shower with me.

"Peaches, what are you doing?"

"Helpin' you not hurt yourself, you dumb Yankee! My mom will be right pissed, but I don't care and Red will understand. You just hold that rail there and let me do this."

She quickly soaped and washed me, then had me rinse off. She dried me, then herself, then helped me put on my neck brace, briefs, and robe. We went back to my bedroom, and she helped me dress. I was glad that I'd brought a button-down shirt with me because pulling something over my head right now might be painful.

"Stephie Rose Grant!" her mom said angrily. "What did you think you were doing?"

"Helping my friend. And I'd do it again. What do you think we were doing? Screwing? He'd never do that because of Red, and neither would I! If you can't deal with me helping my friend, maybe I'll move out and move in with Red!"

"Don't talk to me like that, young lady!"

"Whatever," Stephie said, taking my hand and leading me out to the front porch and away from her mom.

"Stephie, was that smart?" I asked.

"She'll get over it. She's usually really nice, but she has hang-ups about my 'modern' relationships," Stephie said, making air quotes.

"I can see her point, you know, being conservative and Catholic. It was the fact you did it in her house that upset her, Peaches. Just like that first time I was here."

"Just forget it. I'll get a lecture, but it'll be fine."

We sat on the swing and about twenty minutes later, Red arrived and joined us.

"I called over to the hospital," Red said. "Emily's doing OK. She's pretty ornery, which don't surprise me none. She can't get out before tomorrow, though."

"She's pretty feisty, that's for sure," I agreed. "I do need to call and get airline tickets."

"Dad called before he left for work." Stephie said. "You have reservations for a flight at 11:00am tomorrow. If that's OK, you just need to show up and pay for them. Did you have anything in your car you needed?"

"Not really. Some maps, a small tool kit. Don't worry about it. What about your cooler?"

"Same. Nothing to worry about. It was empty."

"I need to let my sister know the flight information later tonight. She's driving up to Chicago so she can pick me up and take care of me!" I chuckled.

"Do you feel well enough to have dinner with Bill and Martha?" Stephie asked.

"Of course I do! I don't want to miss that!" I said.

"Red," Stephie said. "I helped Steve in the shower this morning 'cause he was a bit unsteady. Nothing happened except me helping him wash."

"I trust you two," Red replied. "But I bet your mom is fit to be tied."

"She is. But screw her! Some things just have to be done."

Red nodded and leaned over to kiss her.

"Did you see her bruises?" Red asked.

I chuckled, "I didn't see anything at all. I wasn't paying attention to Stephie in that way."

Stephie laughed, "Only Yankee!"

"The fact that I couldn't turn my head had a bit to do with it as well!" I said, laughing.

We spent the rest of the day together. I took aspirin several times to help with my muscle aches, and by the time we left to go to the Elliotts' house, my neck wasn't hurting quite as badly. Martha greeted us at the door and showed us in. Stephie had called her that morning to let her know what had happened.

"Y'all doin' OK?" Bill asked.

"We are. It can't be anything like hitting the wall at 200MPH, though."

He chuckled, "No, there's nothin' like that 'cept maybe an airplane crash! You going to be at Michigan again, Steve?"

"Yes, though you probably know that Stephie and I broke up. I have another friend to go with, plus the other two who were there last year."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.