A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 48: Summer of \'84, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Summer of \'84, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

On Wednesday morning when I woke, I went for a run, reminding myself that I needed to do it regularly. When I returned to the house, I hopped in the shower and almost immediately, the phone started ringing. I walked, dripping water, to the phone in my bedroom and answered.

"Hey, Big Brother!" Stephanie exclaimed. "I'm leaving now! I'll see you about 2:00pm!"

"Drive safely, Squirt!" I said.

We hung up, and I went back, finished my shower, then dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I read the newspaper, then spent a few minutes chatting with the construction foreman. They'd be pouring the footers for the porch and the cement would have to set for a couple of days before they began the actual construction. Given that the weather was forecast to be warm and dry, he didn't foresee any delays.

Later, I made myself a light lunch and played video games until I heard the front door open and my sister call out my name. I got up and went to the foyer and hugged her tightly, then took her bag up to my room. She used the bathroom and then we went to the kitchen to get a couple of bottles of Dr Pepper, then went to the Indian room.

"How was the drive?" I asked.

"Fine. Mom tried to stop me, but I just ignored her. Besides, her precious little angel is getting out of the county jail on Monday."

"Monday? Isn't that early?"

"Good behavior, or they need the cell, or something. Whatever. He's on parole and has to see a court-appointed psychologist. Mom tried to get the one she wanted, but the judge refused, saying he had to be sure that the doctor wasn't under any 'undue influence'," she made air quotes and smirked.

"No kidding. You know Mom would buy off whoever she got. Hopefully, the court-appointed doctor is immune. So, what's the plan for the next three days?"

"I just want to be with you, Big Brother. I'm sure we'll make love, but it doesn't have to be anything crazy like what we thought was our last time in Chicago. Heck, just sleeping in your arms will make me happy."

"That's quite the change, Squirt," I said.

"Tell me that you feel differently. I bet you don't."

"You're right," I sighed. "I don't. We really have come to the end of this, haven't we?"

"Yeah. It's the right time to stop. I need to start dating seriously and you need to figure out which of the girls you're going to be with."

"Got any tips?" I chuckled.

"Well, now that Jennifer has taken herself off the table, it's an interesting dilemma, isn't it? Do I know all the possibilities?"

"I think so. Bethany, Sofia, and Tatyana. And Penny, I guess."

"Don't forget Kara!" Stephanie countered. "And you didn't mention Karin."

"That was a very interesting part of my trip. She thinks that I'm a 'self-centered asshole' and slapped me as hard as you did that time I confessed about Becky. Then we had a very good two weeks together."

"Big Brother, you have the strangest relationships on this planet, bar none. Is it really over?"

"Yes," I said. I paused, sighed and bit, then said, "And no."

"What? Explain!"

I explained what had happened and what had been said and how we left it. And how I felt that it was very unlikely that we'd end up together, though I had seen a very different young woman when I was there than I knew before.

"I can't tell you what to do or which girl you should choose," Stephanie said. "The one I think you should be with took herself out of play, so to speak. And oddly enough, even though she did that, you'll still be with her. As I said, strange relationships. The only thing I'll say is that you shouldn't discount Kara, and you should probably assume Tatyana is leaving for Russia when she finishes school."

"She hasn't decided that, Squirt."

"If she was going to stay, she'd have decided and told you. I think she's waiting for you to ask her to stay, which you'll never, ever do. So she's going home."

"Interesting. I hadn't considered that angle. And you're right; I won't ask her to stay because it would take away her dream of being a Soviet diplomat. Perhaps I should also include my KGB friend's daughter who pulled a 'Bibi' on me."

"Bibi?"

"The part played by Lynn Holly-Johnson in For Your Eyes Only. She tried to seduce Bond by having him find her naked in his bed. Only this was in Tanya's bed!"

Stephanie laughed hard, "And you turned her down? What happened?"

"A KGB agent's daughter? Are you kidding?"

"Good point. I assume she's hot?"

"Smoking!" I chuckled. "But forget her, I was just kidding. Let me ask my question in a different way. Do you object to any of the girls?"

"Well, I don't know Sofia except from your journal, so it's hard to say anything about her one way or the other. And Bethany has been your best friend for like forever, and I like her a lot. I don't know your friend Penny except for the short time I got to talk to her on her birthday, but she's kind of young if you want to get married next year or the year after. As for Kara, I would have said 'no' when you were dating; now, well, she's a different person. I guess the answer is 'no'; I don't object to any of them."

"Jackie said that Penny's in the 'new toy' stage and implied that it will wear off. Kind of like you and me, I guess. The question is, will Penny want to keep doing it with me when it wears off, or will she want to find a High School boy who can take her to dances and stuff?"

"I can see that being a problem when she's allowed to date. When is that?"

"When she turns sixteen, so next April. But that's a problem for the future. What about you?"

"I have a date with Zach next week. A real date."

"Interesting. You said that he's not a long-term guy."

"What did you call them? Dalliances? If I decide to, that's all it would be. I don't think he's long-term or serious. A good fuck, maybe, but that's all it would be. And that's if I go ahead and do it with him."

"What about Jorge?" I teased.

"He'll get his chance when I move in. We'll see if he can measure up or not! I do like that tall, dark, and handsome look he has going on. And he can dance up a storm! I suspect Cindi will have him properly trained by then!"

"You, my dear sister, are going to be a holy terror now that you're being unleashed on the world!"

"Who says you get to have all the fun?" she asked with a smirk. "Where's THAT written?"

"Well, how about the two of us have some fun?"

"If it involves your dick in my pussy, loving me, and making me cum, I'm in! Or, rather, you're in! Take me to bed and love me, please!"

It was slow, loving, and very satisfying. I loved everything about it — Stephanie's skin against my skin, her hard nipples boring holes into my chest, her soft lips against mine, her tongue tangling with mine, her long, muscular legs wrapped around mine, her arms around me, and, most importantly, the soft, silky confines of her very tight pussy, so perfectly made for my dick.

The gentle rhythms of our lovemaking sent wave after wave of pleasure through our bodies, but I controlled my urges until my sister was writhing in orgasm for the fourth time, then I allowed the pleasure to overtake me and pressed deeply into her as my cum spurted from me, filling her with my warmth.

"I love you, Big Brother," she said.

"I love you too, Squirt."

We got out of bed and went to the bathroom and I drew a warm bubble bath. We sat in the tub, my sister snuggled in my arms, leaning back against me. I gently massaged her clit until she groaned and shuddered. She sighed deeply, and I held her tight. A short time later, I brought her off again.

"Jesus, Steve. Your fingers are just perfect. Your touch is so gentle, but strong, if that makes sense."

"It does. I'm glad you like it!" I whispered.

"Like it? Like it? Are you kidding? I could sit here all day and let you make me cum like that! Do it again and I'll give you the best blowjob in the history of the world!"

I did it again and when she came, she stood up and took my hand, and led me to the shower. She turned on the warm spray and after we rinsed off the bubble bath, she gently pushed me down onto the bench. She knelt before me and gently took me in her mouth. For the next twenty minutes, I felt the silky texture of her cheeks, the gentle roughness of her tongue and the soft sucking of her mouth as she pleasured me.

"Cum for me," she whispered, releasing me just long enough to say the words.

That was enough to push me right to the edge, and when she took me completely in her mouth, cum erupted from my dick and she swallowed every drop. She continued sucking gently until she was sure I was empty and only then did she release me. She stood up and pulled me up to my feet. I took her in my arms and we kissed deeply.

"That," I whispered, "was amazing!"

"We have a few days to find the absolute pinnacle of pleasure, Big Brother. Are you game?"

"Oh yes, yes, I am," I whispered.

We went downstairs to make dinner together, moving in the kitchen as we did in bed, like extensions of each other. I'd miss making love to my sister after she went home, but I also knew this had to be the end. Our relationship was interfering with every other relationship that both of us had and it had to end, or it would have to consume those other relationships. Neither of us could let that happen. Not in this world. Not when it was ruled by people like my mother and former Pastor Kent van der Meer.

Normally, on Wednesdays, Penny would come over after dinner, and Jackie would be at the house, but I'd let them both know I'd be busy with my sister. Penny had been disappointed, but I'd promised her that I'd see her Saturday morning. Stephanie would still be at the house and I was sure that her mom would be OK with her being alone with me with my sister here.

Stephanie and I went to the sauna and relaxed naked together in the steam. I used my fingers to make her wet, and she moved to straddle me and impale herself on my dick. She moved gently against me, and up and down, as we kissed deeply. She continued to move, and I ran my hand to her butt and then ran my finger over her hole. She moaned gently into my mouth as I pressed the tip of my finger into her.

"Oh God," she groaned and came hard, her pussy spasming around my dick.

"Do you want me there?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she hissed.

She got off me and I quickly walked to the bathroom and got some baby oil. I went back to the sauna to find Stephanie bent over and waiting. I slathered oil on my dick and pressed against her until my glans popped into her rear. I slowly pressed deeply into her butt.

"Ungh," she groaned as I fully entered her. "Fuck me!"

I did as she asked, sliding in and out of her steaming rear tunnel. Stephanie moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. I put my hands on her hips and held her as I began thrusting harder. She squeezed her muscles around me and groaned as she fingered herself to an orgasm. She had two more before I groaned loudly and she tightened her muscles as I spurted into her butt.

"Go wash and we can sit in the whirlpool," she whispered between gasps.

I pulled out and went into the bathroom to use a washcloth to clean up, then went back into the sauna, where my sister was already drawing water into the whirlpool. We sat down and when the tub was full, I pressed the button to engage the water jets. We sat quietly, with Stephanie in front of me, snuggled in my arms, and let the water flow over us. When we got out, we went up to bed and made love slowly and passionately before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Thursday and Friday were similar — we ate, made love, and talked. Our lovemaking was varied, and we sought maximum pleasure, knowing that we had limited time together, and any pleasure that we wanted had to be obtained before my sister returned to Ohio. Each night when we fell asleep, I was used up, and each morning I was refreshed.

On Saturday morning after I ran, and we ate breakfast, Penny arrived. Stephanie graciously gave up one of her daily lovemaking sessions to Penny, and I made sure that Penny came a dozen times before I did. When we finished, we lay together cuddling for a time, before we showered and spent some time talking with Stephanie before Penny went home.

"She's really smoking hot, Big Brother. And she is clearly in love with you. I don't mean puppy love, either. Bethany might just have some real competition on her hands."

"Penny is only fifteen, Squirt. A lot can happen before she's even old enough to marry."

"If she's the right girl, you'll wait. I take it she's a quick learner?"

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"And her attributes?" she smirked.

"Not as good as yours, but damned close."

"Care to compare?" she grinned, getting up and taking my hand. "It's 10:00am. I have to leave at noon. Two long, slow screws, with a sexy blowjob in between, Big Brother, and that's the end."

We went up to my room and we both poured every bit of ourselves into our last two couplings and chose to sixty-nine rather than a blowjob. As I groaned for the final time, my sister's tight pussy gripping my shaft, I looked into her eyes, seeing them watering, as I felt mine were.

"I love you, Stephanie."

"I love you, Steve."

And then it was over. We knew it, and we showered individually, and then dressed. After we ate lunch, Stephanie packed her things, and I walked her to her car. When we hugged, I kissed her cheek, and it felt like I was kissing my sister. It felt right. It just felt right.

"I hope you'll come home for Thanksgiving," she said.

"I think that I'll stay here. Jorge and George won't be able to go home, and neither will Sofia. I think I'll do my first Thanksgiving here. You're welcome to join us if you can get away from home."

"Probably not this year," she said. "But next, for sure. When this is my home."

I handed her a key to the house.

"It's your home anytime you want. Come and go as you please, within whatever limits Dad sets until you graduate."

"You're the best, Big Brother. And no, you may NOT stop calling me 'Squirt'!"

We both laughed, and with another quick hug, she got into her Nova and turned the key. The engine roared to life, she waved, blew me a kiss, and then pulled away. As I watched her car turn the corner, I knew our lives had turned a corner as well. It was time to get on with my life. I loved my sister, but I would never again have her as my lover. And that was the right thing to do.

I went inside and changed the sheets on the bed, started some laundry and did some light cleaning. After I ate lunch, I drove to Bridgeport to pick up Anala. She brought her overnight bag, as well as a box wrapped in multicolored paper. When I asked about it, she simply said that it was for later. Back at the house, we went to the Indian room to talk until it was time to start making dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.