A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 33: End of the Semester, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: End of the Semester, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

April/May 1984, Chicago, Illinois

Thankfully, the following week was calm. Well, except for Wednesday night when Penny and I got together. She wanted to be on top and rode me to numerous strong orgasms, her tight pussy milking cum from my dick three times before we showered together. She borrowed Elyse's hair dryer again and ensured there was no remaining evidence from our playtime when she left for her house.

Jackie and Elyse slept in my bed each night, and were growing somewhat frustrated with my refusal to have sex. I was still working through the issues in my head, and in my journal, and just didn't feel like being with anyone except Penny at the moment. The girls said that they understood, but that didn't prevent the frustration.

As we'd agreed, Anala didn't visit, and we didn't have our usual Sunday gathering because our friends were all studying. I did talk with Karin and Sofia that morning and heard from both of them that Sweden had won the Eurovision Song Contest for the second time. A Swedish group called 'Herreys' had won with their song Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley. Sofia said that she'd send me a '45' of the song right away so that I could hear it.

On Sunday evening, I called Jennifer. Josie answered and after a bit of silly conversation, she put Jennifer on the phone. I was tempted to explain my current problem, but I felt it was better to try to do it face to face. Jennifer's exams were still a week away, and then she and Josie would head to Seattle, and then to Chicago, so that we could all go to the wedding.

I also called Bethany and Stephanie, but didn't get into the Becky situation with either of them. I just didn't have the energy to discuss it with them. Bethany said that she'd stop in on Saturday on her way home. I told her that Kara would be here, but she was welcome to stay if she wanted. She said she'd just stay for lunch because she wanted to get home on Saturday. I confirmed that I was staying with her when I came to Milford and she said that she'd told her parents to expect me.

"Just so we're on the same page, Bethany, what's our relationship?" I asked.

"You're my boyfriend. They know we've been intimate for years, so it's a bit late to object to that. I just figured it was easier to tell them that than to try to explain your life. They're hoping we'll get married, obviously. I told them we were talking about it, but we weren't going to decide anything, at least until you finished school next year."

"That makes sense. I am your boyfriend, in a sense. At least as much as I can be anyone's boyfriend."

"Remember, I told you I'm OK with all of this, so long as I'm the one who gets what you call the 'silly piece of paper'. I honestly think that after you get Elyse pregnant, that will end. As for you and Jennifer, that's going to be rarer and rarer as we get older. So, in the end, I'll have you mostly to myself."

"Mostly," I chuckled.

"Steve, any girl who accepts an engagement ring from you has to realize that at some point in the future, some virgin will present herself to be deflowered, and we all know Steve Adams simply can't resist an offer like that!" she giggled.

"Cute, Bethany. Cute. That's an issue for another day."

"It is. I'm wondering, though, what's going on with you and Kara?"

"That's Anala's doing. She thinks that I need to work through my feelings and figure out my relationship with Kara before I commit to anyone. Anala thinks that's going to be you, by the way. But she says that for your sake, and mine, I have to slay some demons first."

"Demons? Plural. Who's the other one? Wait, don't tell me. Becky," she said, exasperated.

"She's the root cause of my promiscuity, according to Anala, and I think there's some truth to Anala's theory. I thought I'd broken the spell, so to speak, but Anala pointed out that I keep trying to find a way to be friends with Becky and see her, and that deep down I still want to be with her."

"Your sister always called her the flame to your moth. What are you telling me, Steve?"

"That I need a find a way to slay this demon so that it doesn't haunt me in the future. Anala thinks, and Elyse agrees, that if I don't sort it out beforehand, it'll lead me down a road that will end disastrously."

"Yes, it will," Bethany agreed. "If you so much as think about fucking that girl, I will personally cut your nuts off. And that would be nice compared to what Jennifer would do, even if she's keeping you as a boy-toy while she's with Josie."

"I can't even tell Jennifer that I have lunch with Becky on Saturdays. Jennifer would kill me. No, that's too easy; she'd find some horrible torture first. Becky is the one non-negotiable issue with Jen."

"And with me, too. You know that. I'm barely tolerant of you being friends with her. Your sister feels the same way."

"Don't worry, Bethany. Jackie is making sure I stay on the straight and narrow."

"Are you sleeping with her?"

I chuckled, "Literally. But except for Penny, I haven't had sex with anyone since before my birthday."

"Wow. Because of what I said to you?"

"Yes, and because of my talk with Anala. And because Anala and Elyse figured out that Stephanie and I were lovers."

"That kiss was stupid, stupid, stupid!" Bethany exclaimed in exasperation. "I can't believe you two did that! You're lucky that nobody else found out, Steve."

"It's basically over between Stephanie and me, Bethany. She's coming to visit in July and then we're done. It's the right thing to do at this point. It's been kind of winding down for some time, and we both need to move on."

"Good. Very good. Neither of those girls will say anything?"

"No. They won't."

"OK. See you Saturday! Straight A's again?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yep!" Bethany replied gleefully. "Even in my honors classes and independent study."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just after 9:00pm, so I decided on a relaxing sauna before bed. All of my housemates joined me, and because it was just the girls and me, we followed the weekday rules. I surveyed the feminine flesh in the sauna before closing my eyes to relax and understood just how lucky I was. I'd sampled all of that flesh, except for Cindi, and it had all been wonderful.

Cindi. That presented a problem with my 'no new girls' rule, but, in effect, she wasn't new because it was something we'd agreed some time ago, and it was going to be a one-time thing. Of course, Bethany had implied that she'd allow occasional new girls even after we married, which was an interesting revelation. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and let the steam work its usual magic.

Jackie and Elyse joined me in bed again that night, and extracted a promise from me. Jackie didn't have any exams on Friday, and neither did I. Elyse had one, but it was in the afternoon. On Thursday night, they were going to fuck me silly and were not going to take 'no' for an answer.

"This might be my last chance, Steve," Jackie argued. "Once I move in with Jamie, that's it. I'll never forgive you if you refuse! In fact, you are not allowed to refuse!"

"Listen to Jackie, Steve," Elyse counseled. "You need to be wildly fucked and we're the two girls to do it!"

I chuckled, "Penny will give you a run for your money, Elyse!"

"Watch out or I may un-retire my toys!" she threatened, though she was laughing. "Or maybe the two of us will show Miss Penny O'Neil how to properly fuck a guy senseless."

"She does not need your help!" I chuckled. "She has less than two hours on Wednesday nights and she gets it three times. And she is VERY demanding. And enthusiastic."

"Do I detect something there?" Elyse asked.

"I asked him the same thing," Jackie said. "He denied it, but I think he's smitten with our young friend."

"She's cute, she's smart, she's into computers, she has a great body, and she fucks like a pro. Of course I'm smitten!" I chuckled.

"No, it's more than that, Steve," Elyse said. "Just be careful. OK?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I will."

Exams went exactly as I expected that they would. I had no trouble with any of them, including business, because Elyse had drilled me on everything that I needed to know. She joked that I owed her a drilling in return! I told her that I'd be happy to do so on Thursday night. Elyse's exams went equally smoothly, and Jackie had her usual grueling project review on Wednesday, though she had to satisfy herself with several glasses of vodka, rather than what had happened the previous year, because Penny was there on Wednesday as usual.

On Thursday evening after dinner, Elyse, Jackie, and I used the sauna, and as we were alone, ended up in the whirlpool as well. It was a tight fit to sit together, but I'd worked out before how to do it, and both girls sighed as I held them close as the jets of warm water swirled around us. When we finally got out, we dried off and headed up to my room.

"Any last requests?" Elyse giggled. "I mean, before we fuck you to death!"

"Nope. I can't think of a better way to go!"

We got into bed and the girls took turns kissing me, then worked their way down to alternate taking me into their mouths. I wondered who'd finish me, but they had other ideas. Jackie mounted my dick and Elyse settled her pussy onto my mouth. They were not facing each other, and I noticed they'd been careful not to touch. I concentrated on Elyse's pussy and let Jackie take care of herself.

My phone started ringing just after each girl had an orgasm. There was no way in hell I was going to get up to answer it. After four rings it stopped, because the answering machine picked up. I was surprised when it started ringing again right away.

"If you even THINK about answering that, I will kill you!" Elyse gasped.

I couldn't answer because I had a mouthful of her pussy, but the phone stopped ringing after four rings. Almost immediately, I heard the house phone ring. Whoever it was, wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. That meant it had to be important. I wasn't surprised when a minute later there was a knock at the door.

"Shit!" Jackie gasped.

"Steve, it's Cindi. I know that you're busy, but your sister is on the phone. She said it's urgent."

"Tell her he'll call her back in five minutes," Jackie gasped.

"OK!" Cindi replied with a giggle.

Jackie redoubled her efforts and true to her word, five minutes later I filled her spasming pussy with cum. Both girls got off of me and lay next to me on the bed. I waited a minute until my breathing to recover then got out of bed and dialed Stephanie's number. She answered on the first ring.

"What was so important that it couldn't wait?" I asked testily.

"I'm sorry, Steve. But it was in the paper today! I thought you needed to know!"

"What, Squirt?" I demanded.

"Let me read it to you."

"Josh Benton, 25, formerly of Milford, Ohio, was reported murdered yesterday at the London Correctional Facility in Union Township. Mr. Benton was convicted on three counts of raping University of Cincinnati coeds. Branded 'The Seven Hills Rapist', Mr. Benton was serving a sentence of 25-years to life. Authorities have not released any further details, but a source who declined to be named said that Mr. Benton was murdered with a makeshift knife, called a shiv, by another prisoner who knew one of the girls."

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed. "It couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Does Bethany know?"

"I have no idea. I just read it to you from the Cincinnati Enquirer so her parents probably saw it."

"I'm calling her," I said. "Thanks."

"Even though I interrupted an end-of-the-semester fuck?" she giggled.

"I'll get back to that in a couple of minutes. I'm in recovery right now!" I chuckled.

We said 'goodbye' and I hung up.

"What?" Elyse asked.

"Bethany's rapist was murdered in prison!" I declared gleefully.

"Jesus, Steve!" Jackie exclaimed. "You sound like you won the lottery!"

"He should!" Elyse said. "That asshole raped at least three other girls, probably more! He even got a nickname from the press. Now he's dead! It's too bad they didn't do the 'cut off his balls and stuff them in his mouth' thing!"

"Wow. I never realized," Jackie said. "I mean, I knew that Bethany was raped, but not that the guy was a serial rapist."

"I told Bethany I'd kill him myself if I ever had the opportunity, but she refused to let me," I said.

"She's smart. Call her, Steve. Then get your ass back in this bed!" Elyse insisted with an inviting smile.

I dialed the dorm, and they rang Bethany's room. Pam answered and called Bethany to the phone.

"Hi, Sweetheart. Have you talked to anyone from Milford?"

"No. I had a message to call my brother, but I'm studying. I was going to call him tomorrow after my last exam."

"Stephanie called me. I just got off the phone with her. Josh Benton was killed by another prisoner."

"What?!" she gasped.

"Apparently, another prisoner, who knew one of the girls who was raped, stabbed him. It was in The Enquirer."

"I don't know what to say. I can't celebrate the death of another person, but I can't say I'm sad."

"I, on the other hand, would happily dance on his grave, and I think Elyse agrees. She's here with me and overheard the conversation."

"I know you would. I'm glad I talked you out of having him killed, Steve. Or worse, killing him yourself."

"Me too. I need to go, Sweetheart. Go back to your studies. I'll see you on Saturday for lunch."

I hung up and turned back to the girls, who beckoned me to the bed and spent the next five hours trying to fuck me to death. They came close, but didn't quite succeed. After my sixth orgasm, I simply couldn't get it up again despite their best efforts. When they finally decided that I'd run out of steam, they snuggled close and I fell asleep in their arms.

On Friday morning, I crawled out of bed and dragged myself to the shower. Elyse and Jackie had really worn me out, and I hoped that Elyse would be OK for her exam in the afternoon. When I got out of the shower, she was still in my bed, but Jackie had left the room, presumably to shower and dress. She met me in the kitchen about ten minutes later.

"Feel better?" she smirked.

"Better than what?" I grinned. "That last fuck, when I took you from behind, was insane. I basically fell over and fell asleep! And then you and Elyse tried to get me hard again. I thought I WAS going to die."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.