A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 12: Who Am I and Who Are You and Who Are We?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Who Am I and Who Are You and Who Are We? - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

January, 1984, Chicago, Illinois

On Monday after class, I locked myself in my study with a pot of tea and a pad of paper. I started writing my letter to Karin, but a minute later tore up the sheet and started over. After the third time, I decided that even though it might be impersonal, I would write the letter in the text editor that could handle the Swedish characters and print it out. I'd send it in a card with a handwritten explanation. Otherwise, I was going to spend forever trying to get it right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.