A Well-Lived Life - Book 9 - Anala
Prologue

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 8 - Stephie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 8, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this ninth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 9 has 82 chapters and about 448,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

“Hi big brother,” Stephanie said coming into the sunroom.

“Hey Squirt,” I said, getting up to hug her.

“You know, calling a woman who’s 40 ‘Squirt’ seems a bit odd, doesn’t it?”

“Want me to stop?” I grinned.

“No!” she laughed. “Did Ashley arrive safely?”

“Yep. Katt and Mikael couldn’t be happier, though Ashley will have to be in Falkenberg for the orientation session soon.”

“I’m glad that all went well. But I need to talk to you about work.”

I sighed, “You know, it was actually nice being in protective custody. Nobody could bother me.”

I pulled out an illegal Havana cigar, smelled it, and chose not to light it.

“Yeah, but ignoring your phone calls and e-mail for the past week hasn’t been good, big brother, especially given you were completely out of touch for months before that. Two of your top customers were getting nervous. You’re lucky you have the best CEO in the business. But it took flying the CFO, CTO, the head of development, and the head of customer service and sales to see both of them. And we flew first class, big brother,” she said. “And what’s with the cigar? What happened to that ratty old pipe you’ve had since college?”

“The cigars came from Cincinnati, of course. And that ratty pipe is very important sentimentally. You know where it came from,” I said. “You, Elyse, Julia, Dave, and Cindi. I bet you five had a hell of a party, too. All on my dime, too.”

“Hey, asshole, you were the one who decided not to return any phone calls! You didn’t even call the bishop back, which surprised me. You’re lucky that your day-to-day role is as the best programmer in the company. I mean, everyone knows it’s your company, but it’s a good thing you let the rest of us run things and you just sit in your office and code most of the time. Well, when you aren’t meeting with the Board of Directors. And yeah, I know who gave you that pipe.”

“It’s funny that I work for Dave when I own the company, but it’s what I want to do. Fortunately, the Board only meets four times a year.”

“You’re officially President, remember?”

“True, but the CEO runs everything. Anyway, what happened?”

“When you dropped out of sight for two months, and we couldn’t tell them why, those customers got very nervous. We talked them off the ledge. But there are rumors that you’re very sick, or that you’re going to sell the company. That’s causing some real issues with business development. We also took a decent hit to revenue after those union leaders were indicted and we chose to cancel our contracts with all the unions. You have to decide, and you have to make a definitive statement, big brother.”

I sighed, “The revenue isn’t that big of a deal. You and I could cut our salaries in half and still live quite comfortably. As for a decision, we had our family meeting. I was outvoted. The kids voted against me, the ingrates!”

Stephanie laughed, “What did you expect? They’d have to leave school and pick up and move to Europe. Oh, and one of your messages was from Computerworld. Call them and deny ALL of the rumors.”

“I suppose I should. In the end, there’s really nobody left to come after me, so moving away isn’t all that important. Do me a favor, call Jamie and tell him I want to sell some more stock to the employee stock ownership program. And have him set up some additional option grants, across the board. And I mean it this time. Don’t let him leave anyone out, and that includes the receptionist, Squirt.”

“You still want to keep 51 percent for yourself?”

“No. So long as you and I have 51 percent between us, there’s no issue. And Dad would never vote against us with his five percent. The same goes for the five percent that originally went to Don Joseph. And between Dave, Elyse, Julia and Cindi they have another twenty percent even before the new option grants. They’ve never, ever voted against me.”

“Why would they? You’ve made them rich, big brother.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Squirt. They’ve made me rich. And you helped, too.”

“And that’s why my husband is so successful and why his team is so loyal - he knows how to give credit where credit is due,” my wife said, coming into the room.

Stephanie got up and exchanged a hug with my wife then they sat down side by side on the couch.

“I heard from Phelan-Brown this morning,” my wife said. “They have the plans for the new office building drawn up. You need to sign off on those, too. They called here because you weren’t returning calls to the office.”

“Why do I sense I’m being ganged-up on?” I asked.

“Because you are!” they said in unison.

Birgit came in and sat next to me, and cuddled close. I put my arm around her, chuckled, and thought to myself that I was the luckiest man in the world.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.