Family Man Whore - Cover

Family Man Whore

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

Ava joined me on the bed, climbing on top of me and rubbing her delicious body against mine.

Beth was the first to notice that her mother had joined us saying "Hey mum ... have you been watching long?".

Erin's head popped up from her sister's pussy looking a little guilty at being caught with her sister and sister's husband.

Ava noticed her concern and said "Hey baby don't feel embarrassed ... I've fucked this beautiful cock quite often over the last few months".

Then she added " ... and I love it in my ass too".

Erin relaxed appreciably on hearing her mother's comments, watching us closely as Ava and I indulged in a tongue-filled passionate kiss. Ava slipped her hand around my sticky half-hard cock, gently milking it and bringing it back awake for some more fun and games.

Beth eventually climbed off her sister and laid beside her, taking her in her arms and pulling her into a passionate embrace.

With my cock once again standing tall, firm and erect Ava straddled my hips to direct her pussy over my cock, sinking down on the shaft until I was fully embedded in her tight canal.

"Fuck I love that full stretched feeling" she moaned as she started to gently fuck up and down on my shaft.

The girls had broken their kiss and were interested spectators watching Ava and I fucking beside them.

"I was feeling sorry for you mummy ... I thought that you were going through a no-sex period after that loser boyfriend of yours left" Erin commented then added "But shit you've been getting more than me".

We all laughed at Erin's comment. Ava laughing whilst impaled on my cock was a very interesting experience with her pussy muscles grabbing at my cock.

"I have become such a big cock loving slut" Ava commented as she picked up the pace, slamming up and down on my cock, sending splashes of her juices everywhere.

My hands had crept up to cup the undersides of her bouncing tits with my fingers capturing her pierced nipples to pull on them.

"Oh goddddddddddddddddddddd!!!" Ava shouted with a massive cum eruption enveloping my cock. Her pussy grabbed at my cock, milking it hard and fast ... and coaxing another injection of my cum creams into her convulsing pussy.

Ava collapsed forward onto my chest, nestling her face against my neck as her pussy continued to spam with aftershocks.


After a few minutes, Ava raised her head from my chest and said "Mae sends her regards ... she is on her way back to Europe with Cate at the moment".

And then added with a cheeky grin "They both loved being fucked by our family man whore".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.