Family Man Whore
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

"Oh god ... ahhhh fuck ... fuck me ... yessssssss!!!!" Erin screamed as I unloaded my hot cum into the depths of her erupting pussy.

"Fuck her good baby" urged Beth as she reclined beside us on our bed.

Erin had become a regular visitor to our home, and a regular recipient of my long fat cock.

I was exhausted when I slowly withdrew from her flooded pussy, flopping down on the other side of her.

"That was so fucking good" Erin moaned as she lay with her legs still parted, and her engorged pussy starting to leak our combined cum juices.

Beth surprised me when she moved to position herself between Erin's thighs, and even more so when she brought her face close to her sister's pussy.

"That looks so yummy ... good enough to eat" she commented before she locked her lips onto her sister's leaking pussy.

"Oh fuck ... what are you doing?" gasped Erin who was also taken by surprise by Beth's actions.

Beth hadn't done anything overtly lesbian in all the sexual encounters that we had shared with Erin or Cate. There had been the occasional touch, and the briefest of kisses, but this was a full-on sexual contact.

"Mmmmmm ... yummy" she murmured into Erin's pussy as she devoured the juices.

Erin's hand slipped down to run through Beth's hair as she licked her sister's pussy.

My cock came to life very quickly as I watched them. It was soon rock-hard again and in need of pussy. With Beth's ass in the air, I had a perfect target - my dilemma was pussy or ass with Beth having given me permission to fuck her ass when the time seemed right.

I slipped off the bed and grabbed the lube from the bedside table. After applying a liberal coating to my cock, I approached her ass and squirted several dollops on her tight asshole. With my fingers I pushed some into her tight ass canal.

Her head popped up from Erin's pussy to say "Go easy baby" ... then she went back to her pussy licking.

With her ass readily accepting two of my fingers, I eased forward and positioned my cockhead at her asshole. With a hand around my shaft I eased into her tightness, popping through the tight entrance and into her hot anal sheath.

"Fuck baby" I groaned as I pushed deeper into her tightness.

With my cock nicely embedded in her ass, I moved my hands to her hips to control my rate of fucking. Bobbing back and forth, I gently fucked her ass until my cock was almost fully hidden in her ass.

"Erin ... I'm finally in her ass" I informed Erin as she watched me and enjoyed her sister's oral attentions.

I then added "Your's will be next".

"I'd better be" she enthusiastically responded.

I fucked Beth in silence for a couple of minutes before I spoke again to Erin... "Is she a good pussy licker?"

"Wonderful ... just wonderful ... I want to lick hers too" she responded.

"Why don't you turn around into a 69? ... and you'll get a closeup view of me fucking her ass".

Erin wiggled about, and turned around on the bed to bring herself into the 69 position under Beth. With the girls now in position Beth lowered her head again to her sister's pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.