Family Man Whore - Cover

Family Man Whore

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

Beth was still chuckling at my mistake when I found myself fucking Mae who was Ava's identical twin sister.

I had told her of the mistake, and she just kept ribbing me about it ... even days later.

"How could you mistake my mum's well fucked pussy with Mae's seldom fucked one?" she asked with a giggle.

"You have worn in my mum's pussy ... I hear that your cock fits it nicely now" she added.

"OK ... OK ... I admit defeat ... let's just move on ... I made a simple mistake" I said in exasperation as we drove to the airport to collect Mae's 17 year old daughter Cate who was flying in from her school in Austria.

Mae and Cate were going to spend a week with the family at our beach house.

Mae and Ava had made a booking for the day spa, and would be meeting us at the beach house later in the afternoon.


We waited at the arrivals hall, and after a short wait Beth spotted Cate as she existed from the hall.

"There she is" Beth squealed excitedly.

Yes there she was ... dressed very demurely in her school uniform which did no justice to the beautiful redheaded young lady within it. I am very lucky - all the females in the family and extended family are redheads.

"Aunt Beth..." she cried as she launched herself into my wife's arms. They exchanged cheek kisses before she stepped back and launched herself at me. I caught her and was nearly bowled over onto the floor.

We exchanged hugs ... I was loving the feeling of her large firm tits pressing into my chest.

"Let's get your bag and get out of here" I suggested as Beth and Cate walked hand in hand towards the exit.

As we waited at the baggage carousal, Beth said to Cate "Do you have something more casual that you can slip into ... you look so uncomfortable in that uniform?"

"Hmmm ... not really ... it's always cold at school so my summer clothing is very limited" Cate explained.

"You don't need clothes ... our house is above a nudist beach" I cheekily interjected.

Beth punched my shoulder for making that comment. Cate just smiled.

When we got to the car, Beth made a great suggestion "Why don't we head to the swimsuit shop near there and do some shopping - you would look great in a nice new swim suit".

"A bikini?" I asked whilst taking evasive action to avoid being punched again. Not successfully because Beth still punched me.


I got to sit on the 'boyfriend' chair in the shop whilst Beth and Cate disappeared into the back of the shop with the assistant. They were gone about 5 minutes before both of them returned in modest looking bikinis.

"What do you think?" Beth asked.

Cate had a nice body and there was a stirring in my baggy shorts in appreciation.

Cheekily I responded with "Nice ... for grannies".

"Oh you pig" Beth spat back at me and turned tail back towards the change room, dragging Cate along with her.

They returned in much briefer bikinis the next time.

"Turn around" I asked.

I got a look of daggers from Beth but Cate quite happily turned around to show me her partly exposed firm ass.

"Nice ... for use in polite company" I commented then added "How about for private use - what can you find for that".

Beth's look changed from daggers to an inquisitive one ... she was oaring out where I was going with my comments ... and she was almost in agreement with me.

They left again, heading to the back of the shop.

About 10 minutes later they were back with Cate sheepishly hiding behind Beth who was wearing a very barely there bikini.

"Hubba ... hubba ... love it" I gushed then added "C'mon Cate I want to see yours too".

Slowly she stepped out from behind Beth to show that her suit was even smaller on her nice body.

"Sold" I yelled as I clapped and carried on.


The girls finished up buying two suits and a sarong each ... with them wearing the very brief ones under the sarong back to the car.

Beth groped my hard cock when we got into the car.

"You will get yours buddy" she hissed under her breath.

"I hope so ... times two" I responded.

She gave me a sly grin knowing what I was suggesting.


I drove us straight to the nude beach car park ... which was just a short distance from our house.

Beth glanced at me and whispered "I have unleashed a monster haven't I?"

"Yep" was my simple reply.

Cate noticed the sign in the car park - it was a warning that we were entering a "Clothing Optional" area.

"Ooh ... is this the nude beach?" she enquired.

"Yes ... but you can keep your clothes on if you like" responded Beth.

"Will you too be stripping off?" asked Cate with a wry smile.

"Yep" I responded quickly.

"Mmmmm..." was her simple reply.


I collected our towels and beach mats from the boot of the car, together with our beach-going back pack and followed the girls to the beach. Beth led the way and headed towards a more secluded part of the beach.

Arriving there I rolled out the beach mats - one for each of us, then I unpacked the backpack, extracting the sun screen and the pop-up sun-shade that sheltered us from the direct sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.