Family Man Whore
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

It was a Saturday morning and I was in my home office answering some emails. With Erin (Beth's older sister) visiting I had thrown on a pair of shorts - I normally walked about the house naked when home alone or with Beth.

Beth and Erin were sitting in the lounge having a chat over a cup of coffee.

"Hey babe ... can you come her for a moment" Beth called out.

"Coming" I responded before closing off my email session and heading towards the lounge room.

Erin and Beth were sitting close together on the late lounge chair. I noted that Erin seemed a little sheepish and was trying to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Babe ... you know how I love my body piercings" Beth started the conversation.

"Well ... I'm considering having my tongue pierced" she added.

"Oh..." I responded not quite sure what she wanted from me - she had had all her other piercings done without asking my permission ... and she had no need to ask me either.

Beth continued "I was just wondering how it would feel on your cock when I sucked you off".

"Beth..." I gasped "Erin doesn't need to hear that you know". I looked at Erin and she had her head bowed, not looking at me at all.

"Oh shit..." Beth commented clearly annoyed with herself. "What I meant to say is this ... Erin has her tongue pierced ... show him your tongue darling".

Reluctantly Erin raised her head and looked at me before opening her mouth and poking out her tongue. I was able to see that she had two tongue piercings about an inch apart.

"Hmmmm ... that looks very nice" I commented which extracted a smile from Erin.

"I was wondering what those piercings will feel like on your cock" explained Beth "So I have asked Erin to lick and suck your cock to give you that feeling".

"Beth!!!" I gasped again.

Then I realised just what Beth was up to ... she was setting up Erin and myself to fuck.

Erin's face had gone red, and she didn't have a clue where to look ... or what to say.

"Come closer babe" Beth told me.

I walked closer - close enough for her to grab the waist band of my shorts. She slowly pulled down my shorts - they caught on my rapidly growing cock for am moment before it popped free and my shorts fell around my ankles.

Beth grasped my cock around the base. Her head came closer to my cock until she was able to lick its head. I noticed that Erin was taking some sly glances at what Beth was doing.

Popping the top few inches of my cock in her mouth, Beth proceeded to lick and suck on my cock.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned as she worked on my now very hard cock.

After about 30 seconds she eased back but still holding my cock.

"It's your turn now" Beth said, directing that comment to her sister.

Erin hesitated.

"You know that you want to ... it's much bigger than Jimmy's from what you've told me".

Beth was referring to Erin's husband Jimmy. I had little in common with Jimmy, and I had no idea what Erin saw in him, and why she had married him.

I stepped a little to the side towards Erin so that my cock was within easy reach of her mouth. She nervously licked her lips before Beth grazed my cockhead along Erin's slightly parted lips. On the third swipe across her lips Erin opened her mouth allowing me to slide a couple of inches of cock into her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.