Family Man Whore - Cover

Family Man Whore

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was married to Beth who felt that his sexual services would be appreciated by her mother and her sister. She set him up to have sex with them both, but unwittingly unleashed him on her aunt and niece also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Public Sex  

Beth was ecstatic that I had fucked her mother - she wanted to know and re-enact everything that we had done ... well almost everything, she still was hesitant to let me fuck her tight ass.

In the ensuing weeks, fucking Ava was a regular occurrence ... normally started off as soon as I passed through the front door - turning her to face the door, flipping up her short skirt and nailing her tight little pussy from the rear.


I strode up the pathway eager to introduce my already hard cock into her nice little pussy.

I pressed the doorbell and waited. Within a minute or so Ava answered the door. Taking her in my arms I kissed her passionately, sending my tongue between her lips and in search of her playful one. She hesitated a little - I put that down to this being another of our role plays where she played the reluctant housewife greeting the travelling salesman.

Pulling her against me, she felt my hard cock pressing against her tummy. With one hand behind her neck I held her lips against mine whilst the other hand grabbed at her firm ass. I could feel her braless tits pressing against my chest as she noticeably relaxed and participated in our groping clinch.

Releasing her, I turned her to face the door saying "Hands on the back of the door".

She complied, staring intently at the back of the front door.

Standing behind her, I quickly undressed and approached her, flipping up the back of her short skirt, and pulling the wet crotch of her skimpy panties to one side. With pussy access guaranteed, and with cock in hand I slid my fat long cock into her tight wetness.

"Fuck ... you're extra tight today" I groaned as I worked my cock back and forth until I was sliding in and out of her clenching pussy. With hands on her hips, I steadily and powerfully fucked her.

"Oh ... ah ... oh god" she moaned whilst churning her hips back against mine.

I momentarily moved my hands so I could strip off her loose top - I wanted to cup and caress her dangling tits as I fucked her. With the top quickly removed, I cupped her tits.

"Hmmmm ... that's strange" I thought "She must have removed her nipple piercings".

No sooner had I had that thought, than I noticed that we had been joined by another.

Glancing to the side, I did a double-take - there was a naked woman with nipple piercings ... it was Ava!!!!

"Fuck" I gasped.

"Who the hell am I fucking then?" I wondered to myself. I actually stopped fucking her at that moment.

"Ah ... I see that you have met my twin sister Mae" Ava cheekily commented.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me" yelled Mae (my current fuck partner) with her pushing her firm ass back against my still embedded cock.

I returned my hands to her hips to control the fuck better - slamming into her with increasing strength and frequency until she screamed "I'm cumming".

Just like her twin sister, Mae's pussy flooded my cock with massive amounts of her sticky juices. Her pussy canal spasmed all around my cock for a good minute or so before she settled.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" suggested Ava.

I slowly withdrew from her flooded pussy, turning her to face me I kissed her again.

"Jump up" I whispered into her ear.

She followed my request and jumped up with me catching her in my arms. I lifted her up until her tits are against my face, l and my cock was touching her pussy/ass.

"Ava ... put me back inside her" I exclaimed.

Ava grabbed my cock and placed the head back between Mae's very wet pussy lips and at the entry to her flooded pussy canal. I eased her down slowly until my cock slid deep inside her. Mae locked her legs around my waist to make it easier for me to carry her to the bedroom.


I gently placed Mae on the middle of Ava's king-size bed without coming apart from her. Pulling her back so that her ass as at he edge of the bed, I stood on the floor, looping her ankles over my shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.