Have Cane, Will Travel - Cover

Have Cane, Will Travel

Copyright© 2016 by Invid Fan

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is bad enough when your brain and body betray you, legs in perfect shape but unable to hold your weight. When you wake up in a strange world with alien creatures as well? At least you still have your cane.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Furry   Oral Sex  

She did understand he was still naked, right?

Tiana was leading him through the trees, looking back whenever his cane fueled propulsion dropped below a certain level. Her face displayed encouragement, annoyance, and fear. The last confused him. How could some stupid dream nobody else knew about suddenly cause a sense of urgency, of danger? More to the point, how could it make her forget she had new clothing for him right there in her bag? She was carrying it in her hand, switching sides when one arm got tired. It would be a lot lighter if the clothing was on him...

Greg sensed a change in direction. He knew there was a stream somewhere to the right, and now it seemed to be their goal. Was the lake that close? No. No, that couldn't be it. The sense he had gotten had been one of great distance. Spiritual distance, if not physical.

He stopped, body wavering. Spiritual distance? What the fuck was that?

"Come!" Her voice was urgent. Also annoying. Greg stayed where he was, cocking his head at the furry girl.

"Aren't you missing a few words there?"

She stopped as well. Her face frowned.

"What?" A moment later a wave of embarrassment washed over her. She walked back towards him. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." She stopped, one hand sending its long fingers out to his cane holding right hand. "Please. It's not far."

Which didn't answer the question of what wasn't far, but he he nodded. So long as they were coming to the end of all this. Greg started forward.


She carefully led him down a seven foot slope towards the stream's edge. Tiana was slow, careful, gentle. The fact he almost fell on her a few times probably helped instill that caution. For his part Greg just wanted to get this walking over with. He wasn't at the open rebellion stage, but there had better be some long term sitting in the near future, or there'd be some fighting. He was armed with a cane, after all.

"Sit." Her hand waved at a chair shaped rock thrusting itself out of the hillside. The other day he would have taken this as confirmation of all this being a dream. Now he just accepted it as part of this reality. No dream could be this long, or tiring.

Tiana dropped her pack and bags, fished something out of them, and ran to the stream. Greg closed his eyes, not really caring what she had planned next, so long as he didn't have to move. He wondered how much of this was just the unending walking, and how much he could blame on two days without drugs. To be fair most of the drugs were to counterbalance the other drugs, but his understanding had been the main ones had been VERY important. Surely their absence would become a problem soon.

The woman returned after about a minute, a pot of water in one hand and a cloth in the other. Her smile was apologetic.

"Sorry about all this. I just felt we had to get you washed up before giving you your new clothes."

He looked down at himself. Yes, he could see that. He was filthy. Not that he had ever really cared what he looked like. It's not like HE could see himself most of the time, and the bathroom mirror really only covered his face and hair. She knelt down, pot on the ground, and began to run a wet cloth over his chest. His body flinched.

"Cold."

"Sorry." Tiana moved it to the other side, scrubbing firmly but with an attempt at being careful. "Do you want to wait until I get a fire lit?"

"Naw, that's OK. Get it over with." He sat forward, letting her do his back. He looked down. The difference, color wise, between the freshly cleaned parts and the rest of him was stark, even without soap. That had NOT been a tan. He let her lift him up slightly, his ass crack getting a quick wipe. She rinsed the cloth off before moving to his legs.

He watched, amused, as Tiana tried her best to not touch his penis with any part of her body. She adjusted herself in front of him, switching sides when needed, spreading his legs. He had lost all modesty in the hospital, nurses doing whatever they wanted regardless of his opinion on the matter. She however was trying to be a lady about it.

Until she wasn't.

Her hand, sans cloth, went to his half hard manhood. It took a moment for this to register with his tired mind. She was already slowly moving her right hand slowly up and down, her left cupping his balls, when his senses came back online.

"Usually a person at least asks before doing that." He tried to look angry, but it was the first thing that had felt good all day. She looked up at him, surprise on her face."

"Really?"

"Unless they're really good friends." Her hand went from his balls to the top of his shaft, exploring the shape and texture of the head. He closed his eyes as he leaned back against the rock. "Oh, fuck it. That feels good."

"It's so different."

"Than what?" He cracked his eyes open. She was leaning forward, looking at it intently. He could see her breasts down her loose shirt, her hard nipples prominent. Her head cocked a bit, as if she was considering the question.

"Than..."

She stopped mid thought as a wave of pleasure surged through Greg. She must have felt it. Her mouth suddenly shot down over him as she squeezed his shaft, tongue wrapping around the head. He felt his uncontrollable release. Jodi ... he couldn't help but think her name, the feeling so much like that his late love had given him. His hand reached out to grab Jodi's hair, only to find the shorter tuffs of Tiana's fur. Another burst of pleasure and semen, the creature before him moving backwards a bit to take it on her tongue. He couldn't help moaning.

It was heaven.


His senses returned in time to see Tiana's furry head turn to him, hands and mouth no where near his softening, but seemingly still trembling, cock. He blinked, regaining his bearings.

"Why?"

"Why what?" She brought her hand up, licking it as one would cake batter. He sighed, eyes closing again.

"Just ... ask first next time. Please."


Greg had feared her choice in clothing for him would involve a muscle shirt and short kilt, with a slit on the side. He was nicely surprised to find her handing him running shorts, with an elastic waist, and an unadorned red t-shirt. He felt the elastic.

"I've been afraid to ask how advanced your people are."

"Advanced?" Her brow furrowed.

"Yeah. Stone tools or spaceships."

"Oh!" Tiana laughed. "Is there nothing in between?"

"There's elastic." Greg leaned over, carefully slipping his feet into the two holes. He slid the shorts up over his knees before attempting to stand. Waving off her help, he pulled the shorts up as he stood. His legs only shook a bit as he adjusted the. "Good fit."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.