Ouroboros - Cover

Ouroboros

Copyright© 2016 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 2: ... and DNA, and DNA, and DNA, and DNA...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: ... and DNA, and DNA, and DNA, and DNA... - A young girl, alone while her family is out of the country, allows three boys to visit her. They proceed to rape her and then begin to pass her around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Have you ever had a moment that, looking back on it, you know you behaved ridiculously, but did it anyway? It was at that moment, realizing that Eric and Bryan were in the room and were seeing me half undressed, that I squealed and looked for something to cover myself with.

Yes, I had just been raped. My rapists cum was at that moment creating a warm pool at the back of my pussy, but I was concerned about my modesty.

It's laughable, I know. But ... well, old habit die hard I guess.

Anyway. There I was, trying to pull up my shorts and panties, or, at the very least, cover myself with a blanket.

"Oh. No, no, no, no, no. That just won't work Laurie. You see, it looked like Adam really was loving that, and it's a shame not to share with friends, isn't it?" Eric was looking at me, like a wolf looks at a chicken.

Realizing what they intended, I tried to get up and run. I actually made it to my feet and had planted one foot in front of the other, when suddenly hand were on my arms, my waist, and grabbing my red hair.

"Nope! You have to share with the rest of the class!" Eric gleefully laughed, as I was pulled back to the couch and forced back down on my back. A pair of strong hands held my hands above my head. Looking up, I saw they were connected to Bryan.

I felt a weight suddenly join me at my feet. Looking down, I saw it was Eric, fumbling with his shorts.

"Ok, Laurie ... let's see if you feel as good around me as you did for Adam." He had undone his shorts and his penis was poking out, hard and evil looking.

"No ... no ... you can't ... please ... no ... don't do this to me! Noooo! Urgh ... No! No! No! Ugh, uh, uh, uh ... uh--aiiiiiieeeee!"

Do I need to draw you a diagram? Eric had just sheathed his penis up inside my pussy.

As Eric began to slowly thrust inside me and make me his girlfriend too, I came to the realization that no matter what I did, my body was going to service their needs. I hated what they were doing to me, but I felt the same to them as if I were madly in love with each of them. My body was made for this purpose, to give a boy pleasure.

It was at that moment I gave up hope. I simply sank into the cushions and stopped fighting. I didn't want this, but it didn't matter. Nothing mattered. There was sperm soaking inside my pussy. It proved I was Adam's girlfriend, and now Eric was on top of me making me his too. I didn't doubt that, once Eric finished, I would soon become Bryan's girl too.

So I looked off to the side. No more complaining, no more resisting. Just letting Eric continue to do what he wanted to me. The hands holding my arms up loosened and then let go. Over and over I felt Eric's hard maleness moving inside the core of what made me a girl. "Their girl", I reminded myself.

"Oh yeah, see? She's stopping fighting! The slut is getting into it!" Eric crowed. "You like that, Laurie? Huh? You like my big hard cock up your cunt?" he said to me, almost each word punctuated with a hard thrust into my soul.

"Mmmmm ... you feel so good, Laurie! Mmmmm ... oh yeah ... oh ... fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhh!"

Then Eric, like Adam before him, shoved deep into me. Looking back I think I allowed a single tear to roll out and down my cheek before Eric claimed me in the most intimate way possible. It began anew. The hard shaft pulsed over and over within me. With each pulse I could see in my mind the eye at the end of his penis winking open, and a thick jet of his sperm being fired deep into my depths. Again and again he pulsed, depositing more of his cum within my hips.

Then it was over and Eric was slowly pulling out of me. I didn't even move. I just lay there with my legs spread wide, exposing my defiled sacred spot to the three boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.