The Needs of Naughty Nuns
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nuns at play: A series of misadventures in religious life best kept secret if at all possible.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Teacher/Student   Clergy  

Sister Angela had decided to make the return trip the very next day and she arranged for the tickets on the early morning bus that originated in the modest town with only three churches. One was Catholic and the other two were Baptist, only one was for the upper class Baptists and the other were for the dregs of society and the underprivileged. Her trio of charges was all good Catholic school girls although one of them was probably even naughtier than Sister Angela if the truth be known.

That newly recruited novitiate was Misty Piper.

She was quite a pretty girl and barely eighteen with enough experience to make her a jaded hussy in her middle years. Sister Angela had met Misty’s mother and found her to be a fine figure of a dedicated parent leading her to believe Misty’s badness was all her own creation with little or no reason for it except the fragility of human nature and the weakness of female flesh to sidestep bad boys with evil intent.

Sister Angela had only to look into her guilty eyes and know that this girl had done it all and with so many men that she was an expert in sorting out cocks and making them stiffen up at just the right time. That didn’t bother Angela much because she had some of the same weaknesses, but she wanted to be certain that the young girl had a real vocation and was not just trying to escape the truth about her internal character and lack of will power.

She checked the girl’s valise and removed several condoms inside her folded up bra and told her,

“These two pair of panties are not appropriate for the convent. You can leave them here at home or I will look after them for you, if you desire.”

Misty was understandably embarrassed and she indicated that it would be fine for Sister Angela to take charge of her special French undies that were a gift from a horny teacher on graduation day.

The second girl was Claire Johnson.

Claire was not truly a pretty girl, but she was young, strong and had the agility of an acrobat in almost every sport imaginable. She was so good at sports; they made the medical section check her out twice to make certain it wasn’t some man pretending to be female to get an edge in competition. The report specifically stated that Claire was one hundred percent female and that she had both fertile eggs and an unbroken hymen which was unusual for this day and age.

It was obvious that Claire had taken a shine to Sister Angela because she was always rubbing her neck or putting her foot in her lap and massaging it to get the “kinks” out. Sister Angela didn’t mind at all because she loved the attention and the girl’s strong hands felt just like a man’s when she shut her eyes and simply enjoyed the welcome touch. She had already told Claire that she would give her “special” attention in the first year probation period and all but promised to mentor her in any way the girl wanted.

The last girl on her agenda was Alice Adams, a somewhat short and stocky girl in the loose fitting clothes that her parents bought for her. She was an entirely different person when stripped to the natural state and her voluptuous figure was perfectly proportioned for sensual activities of the most strenuous kind.

Unfortunately, poor Alice had been assaulted by a lifeguard the previous summer in a regrettable incident at the beach with the young girl in a skimpy swim costume that was blamed more than the young man with a totally clean record in every regard. The football player lifeguard claimed he was possessed by some spirit-like urge to push poor Alice’s bottoms to the side and initiate her into the world of carnal relations without further delay. He also managed to turn her over and show her the other entryway was a candidate for insertion of a more depraved nature. They never mentioned the other factor of her carnal use because it was too risqué for the virginal ears in the courtroom. That was fine with Alice because she was far more upset over being taken back there than the standard poking up front that most nubile females accept as “normal” behavior.

The entire incident had soured Alice on the need to find a suitable boyfriend and had instigated her decision to repair to the convent to lick her wounds. (In a figurative sense and not a literal sense, for those demanding specifics)

The bus pulled up to the station shelter right on time and Sister Angela saw that the driver was Blackie. She was glad in a sense because of her urges to get the sort of treatment that a man like Blackie dished out to complicit females, but she was also fearful because she wanted to do her best to be a role model for the three girls on their way to start a new chapter of the life. She knew it would be a chapter filled with prayer and certainly absent the presence of males to complicate the purity of their thoughts, acts and deeds.

Sister Angela had been thinking about Blackie recently. She knew it was connected to her brief interlude with her bus seat partner on the way down. He had certainly filled the bill for masculine servicing and was a gentleman as well. She knew it would be a mistake to take him up on his offer to join him at his final destination, especially since he had no inkling that she was a full-fledged nun with a habit (clothing) and used prayer and contrition to fill the void in her life. He seemed the type of person that would find that much too awkward to live with for an extended period of time and she had no intention of changing her path. All she really wanted was to spice it up a bit and not with just her peers in the convent. A trip like this gave her the opportunity to meet men in her civilian clothes and experience normal living with a free will to make her own mistakes.

The huge, muscular driver with the early bald pattern on the top of his noggin was broad in the shoulders and had a tapered narrow waist that stood on top of muscular thighs that looked like they could take a lot of hard work to make a girl get the message of love or lust. She was only interested in the lust angle because love was out of the question for a nun with final vows.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.