The Telepathy of Breasts
Chapter 9: Yuki Takahashi

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Yuki Takahashi - This is a rewritten version of another story that didn't go as I had expected. Danny, an 18 year old boy discovers a strange talent, but he realizes that it is dangerous - and strange, to say the least. His mother provides the solution - starting an airline...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Danny

We were now employing seven stewardesses and I had not 'test-driven' any of them, leaving that job to Walter, who had become my most trusted employee among the pilots. He and Ira had the most experience with 'the business' and I trusted them to make sure that we didn't hire any girls that wanted the job for the wrong reasons. In fact, we seemed to make ourselves some enemies within the red-light crowd, as whenever Ira noticed a girl was not working as a 'sex worker' for entirely voluntary reasons, she gave her the address of "KOK e.V." a non-profit organization that specialized in helping women rebuild their lives after an involuntary or desperation-induced spell in the sex business.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it with any of them, as I would never have been able to look into the mirror, knowing that I was fiercely possessive of mum and Ira while banging other women, it would just be wrong. In fact I had even considered giving the job of the flight for the Japanese widow to someone else, but both mum and Ira insisted on me doing it. Their reasoning was that I would properly care for her and if she would be satisfied, we might get more bookings from the sizeable population of wealthy Japanese expats in Düsseldorf.

Grudgingly I accepted.

Scheduling mum and Ira for duty had become a bit more tricky since I had come to accept my boob fetish. They were alternating for the privilege of feeding me nipple all night and whoever was 'on duty' would need half a day off to catch up on sleep. Neither of them complained though as they always got at least three orgasms out of it. I made a point of taking good care of both of them.

All these thoughts had gone through my mind while we were cruising somewhere over Poland on the B1900 with Walter being the pilot flying and 'Otto' in control. We were hauling two belarussian businessmen from Hamburg to Brest and Ludmila was running the cabin. The alarm made us jump. Since she had pressed the distress button in the galley, it meant one of the gentlemen had asked a little more than she was willing to serve.

"Your plane," Walter said calmly.

"My plane," I acknowledged and he stood up and walked back into the cabin. The waft of an unholy mix of smoke and alcohol insulted my senses as soon as he had opened the cockpit door. It painfully reminded me of the night I had gotten myself plastered. From the slurred speech I could tell that both our passengers had imbibed a little too much booze. There were two very loud smacks and two thuds – and then silence.

Note to self: Don't piss off Walter!

"Get dressed, Lyusia," he told our girl. "I believe these gentlemen have just decided to land earlier than expected."

I knew what he meant and I reported "unruly passengers" to Krakow control. They gave us priority vectors to John Paul II International at Krakow. Since we were already too close for a normal approach, in fact we were only five nautical miles away, I had to fly what is called a "Baghdad approach". In essence you just put the plane into a steady circle, descending as you fly round and round and round. You can descend from any height within a corridor of two to three miles.

When we were down to 1.700 feet I straightened the plane and made a smooth landing on runway 07. The police and paramedics were already waiting when we reached the parking position. Nobody asked why the two gentlemen had broken noses and looked overall a bit second-hand. They were carted off and we were asked to file the necessary paper-work for the police and airport authorities.

"Lyusia," I asked the angry girl. "What happened. You were all told not to serve too much alcohol."

"I didn't, Danny, really," she insisted. "They had their own alcohol with them and dumped it into their coffee. I told them to stop it, but they wouldn't listen, instead they gave me verbal abuse."

"I believe you," I said, seeing small vodka bottles on the floor. We didn't carry hard liquor aboard. "Did they hurt you?"

Ludmila snorted sarcastically. "I would have ripped their fucking balls off. I wanted to avoid that all the well behaved customers have to pay for these two idiots."

"Maybe this whole business model is wrong," I sighed.

"Danny, this is my seventh flight, I enjoyed everyone of the first six," Ludmila said. "They all were well behaved and... ," she blushed. "some have given me some really great sex. Just because we happened upon two idiots, don't question everything. I worked in a damn brothel before. I had to fuck five or six drunk arseholes a night just to meet the one out of them who gave a fuck about my pleasure as well. That was worth it back then. Now I had six out of seven that were great. Quite an improvement, wouldn't you say?"

I smiled and hugged her.

"Well, papers are filed," Walter told me coming out of the cockpit "And it looks we have a passenger for the return flight."

He handed me a printed telex. The first part read:

UP incident. Emergency Landing at EPKK performed by Daniel. FA shaken but uninjured, pax taken into custody by authorities.

Zimmermann, Walter

The second part was the answer:

Plane is rated for single pilot operation. Daniel is passenger. Order: make her feel good, else consequences.

Tarachenko, Irina

Walter grinned at my flabbergasted look and Ludmila smiled as she peeled herself out of the uniform again.

I was rock-hard by the time Walter turned off the seat-belt sign. Even with the seat-belt around her waist Lusyia had managed to lube up her rear-end in plain view of me.

"I was told you have a thing for bum-sex, boss, I want some," she said suggestively and led me to the bed. I felt a pang of hurt, knowing this was the bed mum had been sodomized on during our very first flight, but seeing Lusyia on her hands and knees, wiggling her cute little arse at me made me forget it in a heartbeat.

It took me a while to open her up using first one, then two, and finally three fingers. She practically mewled by the time I finally pushed my large condom-covered meat into her tight rear-end. Being the boob-fetishist I so truly am, I pinched and twisted the nipples of her small breasts while she diddled her pussy somewhat fierce. Somehow I got the impression she wasn't very experienced at this and I went very gentle, slowly sliding in and out of her tight bottom.

Damned if I know how long we'd been at it, but I knew she had come twice and was now screaming for the third time, even louder than before. Hell knows why I had held out so long, perhaps guilt over boning someone else but mum or Ira: I grunted and shot a very healthy load into the reservoir of the condom.

Lusyia collapsed to the bed, slipping me out of her arse in the process.

"Fuck, I never thought my first time would be this great," she said, sniffling.

"That was your first anal sex?" I gasped.

"She nodded. God boss, you were good."

She kissed me and skipped off into the bathroom. Oh my god

When we'd reached our parking position in Braunschweig Ludmila was fully clothed again and excitedly chatted with Ira in Russian. When she finally let go of my girl, Ira was weeping.

"Thank you, Krasavchik, you made that girl very happy after that scare. I knew you would."

I took her in my arms and we just held each other for a long time. "You're not upset because I..."

"Because you gave her a first time she will never forget?" Ira asked. "Durak. Of course not. Now let's get home, I want you to suck my breast all night long, and if you don't make me cum at least three times, I'll dump you."

Two hours later I latched on and happily sucking Ira's nipple, I fell asleep.


Well, it looked like Ira had gotten more than she had bargained for. Her face was flushed an alarming shade of crimson when we woke up with her nipple in my mouth. Its consistence redefined the meaning of 'hard'. In fact I had woken up from mum's incessant giggling. I wanted to reach down to bring Ira to the final orgasm of the night, but there was no space around her pussy because my cock was already in it.

"Bozhe moi," Ira whimpered, her face tear-stained. "Pizdez, kak ty mog trachatsia menya sa vosem chasov bes stoppa?"

"I don't speak a word of Russian any more, I forgot it all after school," mum cackled, "but I think she just asked how you managed to fuck her out of her mind all night."

I didn't care. My girl was in need of an orgasm, so I gave her one by giving it a few good pushes into her pussy. Ira screamed at a volume that none of our planes reached at full throttle and passed out.

"Mum, what the fuck happened?" I asked, slightly panicked at seeing Ira out cold. I crawled over and hurriedly checked her pulse and her breathing. They were both intact.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.