Hired Gun From Santa Fe - Cover

Hired Gun From Santa Fe

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 12

(Danger from reservation jumping Apaches brings in a troop of cavalry to help protect the farmers and other civilians)

Peace in the valley was short-lived.

Sam suspected there was trouble brewing because the government man from the so-called Indian Reservation was both a drunkard and a fool. He had heard rumors from some of the young Indian girls imported to fill in vacancies on the upstairs pleasure rooms that the long haired, overweight man from back east had acquired a habit of looking for the youngest Indian girls under his control and used them in a mean-spirited way that caused their families great grief and resentment.

He was rumored to have treated the Indian girls as no better than mindless slaves put into the reservation to entertain him in ways that even jaded whores considered shameful and inappropriate.

When one of the families complained about his disgraceful actions, he merely bought them off with a couple of bottles of the White Man’s lightning and let them run amuck until they fell asleep and awoke with immense hang-overs and a sense that they had not been honorable.

The agent was a big man and he enjoyed smothering one of the tiny girls with his great bulk and making them scream and yell with discomfort as he took his pleasure. The Colonel at the not-too-distant fort sent a contingent of troopers to the reservation to check on his problems and he solved that issue by assigning several of the young girls to the sex-deprived soldiers for an evening’s entertainment.

Sam was certain the agent’s mistakes would prove costly when the braves overruled the chiefs and took matters into their own hands for the sake of honor.

He had a pair of Indian females working for his wife in the kitchen and knew they were overly submissive and rough treatment was uncalled for unless it was to satisfy some aberration in their employer’s character.

His brother Saul had a nasty fetish of pissing on a female’s private parts when she cuddled for spooning in the nocturnal hours. In a way, it had been a sore spot in his marital relationship, but it insured that his spouse looked the other way when he took one of the Indian girls to his bed because she knew the poor girl would soon be floating in her husband’s pee and she certainly preferred it was the Indian girl receiving the unwanted attention and not her.

He could understand Hannah’s selfish attitude because it seemed a terrible way of expressing one’s sexuality in a darkened room.


Sam remembered his brother having a problem with draining his bladder at nighttime and that his mother would pull down his pants and whip his backside until he was forced to cry in front of all his brothers and sisters like a wayward child with no common sense. He thought it was all uncommon foolishness and sometimes wished his mother would use the whip on him because the pain made him hard and he wanted to do things to his mother that no boy should ever contemplate. At those times, he grabbed hold of his sister’s best friend Sally and made her take it in her backside because he knew she was super tiny back there and feared his size.

Sometimes his younger sister Dolly would watch him ass-poking Sally and she would stick her finger into his backside just to make him shoot faster and give Sally some respite. He knew Dolly was doing it for that reason but the touch of her little finger was so exciting that he allowed her to take whatever devious methods she wanted in order to assist her helpless friend.

In retrospect, he realized that Sally was most desirous of his anal attentions because she made a point of always keeping her nether entry clean as a whistle and often used melted butter to keep it lubricated and would sprinkle the surrounding area with perfume in case he felt the urge to actually lick or kiss her rump. He had fallen into a habit of burying his head between her ass cheeks on such occasions and saw that it made his sister Dolly overly jealous of his attentions to her best friend’s pretty backside. Fortunately, Dolly was an adopted child from a family that had all expired on the trail except for her during a particularly bad winter.

He told Dolly and Sally straight out that he was only doing the same to Dolly because they were not actually “blood” relations and it was only fair because she was Sally’s best friend.

The two girls would hold hands and giggle when he worked them over as he stretched their little sphincters from time to time and they never spoke a word to anyone about their sinful relationship even after they got married.


Those thoughts of a different place and a different time caused him to have a huge erection and he quickly motioned Running Beaver to follow him to the root cellar to get some supplies. The other girls in the kitchen giggled because they all knew he was not interested in potatoes or carrots but only in poking Running Beaver’s pretty buttocks. She was not much to look at above the chin, but she had the most beautiful heart-shaped backside and a sphincter that was like a tight lasso around a mustang’s neck. Besides, she made the most endearing little whimpers when he was giving it to her hot and heavy and he was more than pleased with her submissive attitude in sexual matters.

Sam watched Running Beaver’s ass cheeks jiggle and roll like a baby’s folds of fat and he was sorely tempted to spank her to watch them turn red. Of course, her dark skin made that a lot less rewarding than worrying some blonde or redhead’s flanks with the shining white skin that turned red with a vengeance if he hit them with a series of stinging blows.

The girl was sucking air into her lungs and he introduced his pinkie into her blowhole to see if she was shuttered up and defensive against his coming happy poke. His finger slid in easily and he could tell the little imp had anticipated his need for ass-fucking and had prepared the way for him with stoic acceptance of her role as his go-to ass humping girl in the household. It seemed like he was pounding her ass for a long time before he started to feel that familiar sense of coming excitement. He experienced the first waves of total release and knew that soon he would be spurting long creamy lines of spunk into Running Beaver’s ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.