Hired Gun From Santa Fe - Cover

Hired Gun From Santa Fe

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 11

Most of the recently arrived settlers from the east decided to stay right there in the valley now that the range war had fallen off to an undesirable memory.

Sam looked over to the other side of the bed and saw naked female buttocks peeking out at him with a sort of tempting invitation to exercise his newly awakened stiff baby-making staff. The long, lean frontier gunman was admittedly more interested in a quick poke at some easily stretched feminine tight entry to paradise rather than in making a contribution to the piss pot under the bed.

He lifted the Indian blanket and saw the lily-white cheeks that belonged to Cassie, his sister-in-law and the younger sister of his brother Saul’s spouse Hannah and definitely no blood relation. Sam remembered her mother Hannah and his close nocturnal sister-in-law had allowed him to take her more mature flanks from behind the night before. Then, she had hastily departed to his brother’s bedroom to join his own spouse Samantha and her beautiful daughter Lucy in a night of sordid pleasure with the oversexed Saul.

It was a good reason to smile because he was quite happy with only the pretty ass of the teenaged Cassie to comfort him. The thought of his brother enthusiastically poking the other three females made him smile but it didn’t slow him down from spreading young Cassie’s plump cheeks and stretching her delightful quivering sphincter. He was astonished that a girl so young actually enjoyed taking it up the ass as frequently as she did with so many various cum donors. Neither of them engaged in conversation and merely concentrated on a good solid ass-fucking to start the day off right.

He hoped that his brother Saul had made his naughty wife Samantha open her mouth wide for his oversized cock and forced her to swallow his load without any sense of pity. It was about time that the demanding female was given a taste of close family ties the old-fashioned way and away from polite society.

In the meantime, he was more than satisfied with only Cassie to tempt him with her heart-shaped buttocks. She was one of those rare, juicy females that made it more exciting under the covers with her wet contributions to their heated coupling. She might act all high and mighty with her prim and proper ways in the daylight hours just to impress the ladies in the frontier town, but after the sun went down, the real Cassie came out to play and she was kinkier than any dance hall queen appearing on the gaslight stage without benefit of modest attire. In fact, she was prone to putting on shows for him without any undies at all showing him her young joyful bush and girlish nipples that stiffened at the sight of his cock.

Sam hoped his brother Saul was giving it good and hard to both their spouses, especially his own darling Samantha with her reluctance to take it up the ass on Sundays and other religious holidays.

He looked down at Cassie’s ass cheeks swinging left and right underneath his punishing torso. She was trying to get his cock in all those hard to find corners that made her into a she-cat hellion and not a civilized lady of society with dainty manners when serving tea.

Sam accommodated her need for accelerated pounding with a long hard sprint to the finish line of a fully satisfied orgasm. She was lulling now with a puddled mixture of his creamy cum and her own copious female liquids running down the insides of her beautiful, shapely legs. He was tempted to turn her over and spank her hard enough to turn her kinky ass red as fire-fighting wagon ready to do battle with disaster. The problem was he was so all-fired exhausted after sporting Cassie for half the night unabated that he was ready to take a breather and just play with her ass and cunt like some limp-wrist piano player from back east.

She was a real handful and that was a fact.

He pitied his brother saddled with not only his primed and always ready wife, but having to service Samantha and young Lucy as well. Those three fillies were certain to drain poor Saul of all his manly juices in a way that would make him unable to walk straight for the next twenty-four hours. In any event, it was a darn sight better than heading home from the saloon with a set of blue balls from the teasing bad girls with no goal other than separating him from anything of value and sending him on his merry way.

That was one reason why he favored the Mexican senoritas with their flashing eyes and the China-girl wild pussy antics over the calculating web woven by the females from back east that sold their tempting bodies in order to build up the size of their hidden poke with yellow treasure and cold, hard cash.

Those eastern women only had one thing on their minds.

It sure as hell wasn’t the size of what he was packing below the beltline, but just how much gold or cash he was hiding in his pockets and how fast they could get a hold of it without surrendering their feminine secrets.

His Cassie was one of those females that didn’t give a toot about money or gold, but valued a soulful kiss in the light of the moon above everything else and would spread her legs for a sincere declaration of enduring love and romantic commitment even if one was married. She curtained didn’t hesitate to deliver the goods when the hours after midnight were prime time for loving and her ability to take almost anything of a carnal nature was astonishing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.