Make Up Your Mind - Cover

Make Up Your Mind

Copyright© 2016 by Marduk

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman joins a social club because she is lonely but because of her welcome, invites the chap, an office holder for lunch, where intimacy followers, however, she is 'hot' and 'cold' in that relationship - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size  

Ron was not expecting any contact with Eliz and certainly got a surprise when his mobile registered a call, it was brief, mainly to gauge a contact that was achieved for he had mentioned in just general chit-chat that his phone was just the basic kind that did what he wanted and he didn't think that it would be able to communicate with any individual overseas. The message was brief. 'I gather it is evening where you are Ron, text me back if you receive this – Eliz'. 'Well I didn't think that would work', he muttered to himself as he studied the message; he sat down and replied. "Glad to hear from you Eliz, I didn't think this contraption of mine could reach overseas. Yes it is evening. How is the holiday going? – Ron". He pressed the send button and hoped that it would reach its goal.

Not only could he receive a text from overseas, but the reply was almost instantaneous. 'Blimey that was quick', he muttered as he read the e mail address and scribbled it onto a piece of paper to be recorded in his address book after he sent a e mail communication. Eliz read the reply and smiled. Generally she was a bit reluctant to put anything too erotic on anything associated with the internet. She had heard of such items getting into the hands of others who then posted the contents on their Facebooks and within a short time the message had gone viral and naturally had been adjusted and altered to be nothing like the original message; with that in mind she e-mailed back. "Having a wow of a time, getting as much as I can handle, love the black versions, certainly gives me a lift. I have sampled a number at once. My cousin Belinda has been shocked but I think it is just jealous – Eliz".

'You randy cunt', he muttered. 'So she is now fucking the blacks and by the sounds of it must be involved in 'double dipping' and naturally would be sucking as well'. He e-mailed back. 'Be interested in full details when you get back', for like Eliz he knew the danger of viral spreading so kept the items of erotic in a more controlled agenda, so that nothing could be really enlarged on. He closed with the usual chit-chat. Eliz smiled. "What is so funny?" Belinda asked.

"Oh! Ron hasn't had difficulty in understanding what I wrote about my encounter with the Africans; he wants particulars when I get home. I couldn't tell him over the internet that the Africans had fucked me or that I had sucked them off, but I bet he is dribbling with jealously", she concluded. Belinda was silent for a few minutes. "This Ron, I gather has been intimate with you?" she asked. Eliz just smiled. "Speak frankly Belinda. Ron told me to do that when we are together, we are a bit wary of expressing our feelings or activities on the internet, like the phone or computer, but outside those areas we speak very erotically to each other. He likes it and so do I. So my dear Belinda 'intimate' means 'fucking and sucking' and yes he has on many occasions. Now I know you want to so let's go and meet those Africans, I bet they are still gathering around the same venue they were when I met them".

"We just can't go up and introduce ourselves", Belinda said as they sat at the outside table. "That wouldn't be appropriate". Eliz smiled. "We don't have to introduce ourselves, just signal that we are available".

"How?" Belinda asked.

"Like this", Eliz smilingly said as she lifted her dress, revealing bare thighs and a triangle of hair. Belinda gave a gasp as she realised Eliz was wearing no panties. With such an open invitation mere seconds passed before the two women were surrounded by a group of grinning men, as black as coal with already very obvious indents at their groins. The van that had so entertained Eliz was still there and so in the back Belinda was to experience a full size cock, a length that she had never experienced and would barely understand the encouragement from Eliz who was on her stomach with her bottom raised to receive what she craved. "Fuck her fellows, fuck her, just keep fucking her", she gasped as that black cock was rammed between the cheeks of her very white and willing bottom. Belinda gave a grunt as that black piece of ivory was thrust up her willing cunt and her mouth would then only give off gargled utterances as cock after cock emptied the contents of balls into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.