The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Nothing really could have prepared me for the sight I encountered when I finally found Ashley.

She was wearing sheer pantyhose for some reason and somehow, without wearing the typical harness had a fake cock. It looked like, well I couldn’t be quite sure, was it mounted inside of her? I’d never seen anything like it, but she was standing behind Brenda who was tied up on a table. Ashley was gripping the rope connecting Brenda’s arms behind her back. The intricacy of the rope work was significantly better than I had seen before. Someone’s been practicing.

Ashley was slim, but very athletic. Her rapid fucking motion made me almost dizzy, but had an even stronger effect on Brenda. She was struggling against her ropes and uttering a long groan through the ring gag in her mouth. Her entire body was flushed red and I could see the ripples of each stroke from Ashley spreading across Brenda’s skin. Brenda didn’t surprise me, this is what she loved and for us to use her like this was exactly what she wanted. I just had never seen Ashley like this, especially the fierce look on her face. Usually she was a smiling cuddler. Invariably, she cheered me up. This woman who was taking what she wanted, well, I was both shocked by it, and incredibly attracted to it. She reminded me of Kristen and the way she sometimes got. I could tell by the way Kristen was fidgeting, she was feeling it as well.

Right on cue, Brenda start orgasming and shaking as much as she could in her restraints. Ashley gave her a few more strokes and pulled all the way out. I thought that might have been the end, but she turned away from me towards someone I recognized as Laurie, the bookstore owner. Ashley tripped and pushed Laurie who had a shocked expression on her face. Ashley followed her down and drove her fake cock right into Laurie. After a few strokes, Laurie relaxed and put her arms around Ashley’s neck. Ashley pulled her neck back out of the embrace, grabbed Laurie’s hands and held them down over her head. Throughout, her hips kept driving into Laurie until Laurie started orgasming. Again after a few strokes, Ashley pulled out and looked for her next victim. People stepped back and gave her room to avoid being picked.

Tara the reporter was standing a bit too close so Ashley leaped towards her and bent her over the top of Brenda, who was still tied on the table. Twisting Tara’s arm behind her back and then using her feet to spread her legs, she quickly found her mark and put her spike into Tara. Each stroke pushed Tara’s chest into Brenda’s abused ass cheeks.

I turned to Kristen, “Go suit up and come back here. I think we’re going to have to share Ashley.”

Kristen hurried off with a quiet “Yes Master.”

I was still fascinated by this. While in the real world, this would be rape pure and simple, here it was something different. Everyone, even Brenda, Laurie and Tara seemed to be responding to the passion. She wasn’t really hurting them, but she was definitely controlling them. She decided what she wanted to do, and they submitted. How different was that than me asking them to do whatever occurred to me?

Tara was not succumbing as quickly as the other women, so I thought it was time for me to make my entrance. I stepped forward and grabbed Ashley’s leash which was hanging from her necklace. I flipped a loop of the chain around her neck and gently pulled it tight. The leverage let me arch her backwards off of Tara, though she was still connected by her cock.

Ashley responded immediately, saying “Master!” Her face turned towards me and her eyes danced with excitement, though she stopped thrusting her hips.

“I see you’re playing with my toys. I hope you didn’t hurt any of them.”

“Of course not Master, just warming them up for you and giving them what they either want or deserve. I’ve read their sheets.”

“It’s your turn now.” Looking around the room, I spotted Jeremy and Alice standing next to each other. “Jeremy, come here and release your mother. Then put the restraints on Ashley here and let’s get her strung up spread eagled. Nothing painful, just stretched a bit.”

“Yes Master.”

In the meantime, I looked over Tara and Laurie. Kristen noticed the face I made at Tara, but Laurie, I liked. She had given me an under the counter blowjob at her bookstore while I was helping one of her customers. Unforgettable. I figured I might as well give her a bit of a poke. When she saw me crawl over her, her entire body welcomed me in an enveloping hug. She was still very wet and while I fucked her, she kept whispering, “Master,” in my ear. I didn’t want to come in her, but this felt so nice and relaxed I almost let go. Almost.

Kristen dropped down and started licking my cock immediately, keeping me hard as I watched Jeremy finish tying up Ashley.

Kristen and I walked around Ashley, all strung up for us to admire. Her chest was heaving with desire. I stopped in front of her, looking at her fake cock. I was right, it was mounted inside her in some way. Kristen noticed my interest and reached out to grab it. Pulling and pushing it moved Ashley’s torso, but it didn’t look like it was going anywhere. Ashley straightened her pelvis and said, “Pull down.” Kristen really had to put her body weight into it before it suddenly came out of Ashley. There was a fair sized knob which had been inside her. If I thought about it, it was probably resting on her g spot every time she pulled back. Ingenious.

Madison was nearby, so Kristen handed it to her and asked her to clean it up.

In the meantime, I was trying to figure out if I wanted to get back in Ashley’s ass or let Kristen with the slightly smaller dildo do it. Judging by where I stopped circling her, ass it was. My cock was wet but not enough for this. Luckily, Kristen was prepared and started lubing up my cock. As I felt Ashley’s ass, it became clear that she had lubed herself already. Centering my cock on her hole, I applied pressure until the head popped in.

“Ugh. Thank you Master, I was hoping that was what you would pick. Now fuck my ass, take it!”

Instead, after I had worked my way in about halfway, I stood still.

Kristen approached her from the front and kissed her. She then turned back to Madison who had returned, “Can you please get me a few mats to stand on?”

After some adjustment, Kristen fisted her harnessed cock and put the head into Ashley’s pussy. “Ashley, Is this your first double penetration?”

“Yes Mistress, it is.”

Kristen must have felt how easily she slid into Ashley because she suddenly bucked her hips forward which caused Ashley to slide deeper onto my cock. I could hear Ashley’s panting as she settled between our two cocks and tried to adjust to what was happening to her. After a few seconds, I felt her working back and forth on us. Kristen could not feel it in her fake cock, but I could not believe how fantastic it felt for me. Her ass felt like a circled finger that would tighten and then loosed as it inched down my cock.

I looked over Ashley’s shoulder at Kristen. When she saw I was looking at her, she leaned into Ashley and kissed me with our heads right next to Ashley. Ashley turned her head and now the three of us were connected at our groins and our mouths as we kissed. I felt so much love for the two ladies, I’m just sorry we waited this long to try this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.