The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

After we had relaxed by the pool and eaten lunch, I fell asleep on one of the chaise lounges underneath an umbrella. It was so relaxing, I relished it.

I’m sure we made quite a sight at the pool. Three confident ladies and two nervous ones, all of them pretty in their different ways. Later, we went back up to the room and gave Cindy her spanking. She took it like a champ, but I still denied both of them their orgasm. They were like firecrackers.

“Ok you two, it’s time for you go home. I’m very proud of how much you were able to handle today. I’m really glad Tilly took the chance to give me her number. I’m sure you feel like I’ve deprived you by not giving either of you an orgasm today. I want you two to go back to your apartment, have a glass of wine each, and then help each other get the orgasm you deserve. I want you to think of me when you’re coming and I want you to help the other get hers too. You can give each other as many as you like, as long as you stay even.”

They both looked at each other with crazy eyes.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes SIR!” they echoed. Tilly continued, “We will help each other get an orgasm and think of you while having it. We can have as many as we like as long as we’re even.”

“I don’t want you to miss work or anything. You need to keep your lives moving forward.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I’ll have my wife call you next week and see how you two are doing. Any questions?”

As I thought, the mention of Kristen caused them to shut up. All these women and there was a wife involved? Their minds just gave up at that point.

“Yes Sir, no questions Sir.”

“Have fun, get out of here.”


The rest of our time away was work work work for Jessica and I. At night, after the work dinners, we had Madison and Ashley do their best to relax us. They both seemed to have spent their days at the pool and exercising.

Finally, we were back on the plane heading West. People were awake this flight though and it never felt like it was the right time for Ashley and I to give her club entry a try. The two flight attendants did not look as receptive as Cindy and Tilly had been.


After we landed, Jessica said she would drop Madison off at her apartment so Ashley and I headed back to our house. I texted Kristen asking if we needed anything, but she just responded that we had everything we needed at home, and to hurry up, she missed us.

Walking into the house, I should have expected what I saw. Kristen was naked in the middle of the living room, holding up a cane. She always did this when she had done something that she knew I wouldn’t like, but which she thought I’d eventually understand was inevitable. Behind her, kneeling, but clothed, were Dana, Amy, Steve, Peter and Jeremy.

Ashley dropped her bag and laughed, “What did you do this time Kristen?”

Kristen looked up in a stern glare, “Slave, get naked and kneel next to me.”

Ashley turned white and complied. Kristen was first among all of my slaves so whatever she said was as if I had said it. Unfortunately, I was still tired from the flight and didn’t think I was at my best to go through this right now with Kristen.

“Kristen, I love you, and I’m sure you did what you felt you had to do, but I am always so nervous when I find you like this. Is this something which has to be handled in the next few hours? Or can I sleep first and then have you explain what you did when I wake up?

Kristen looked thoughtful for a minute. “There are two parts. The first is a welcome back gift waiting for you upstairs. The second will take a while to explain and can be discussed tomorrow without any impact. However, let’s see what you say after the surprise.”

“Perfect, let’s go see this surprise and then I’m going to crash.” I considered the crowd then added, “You guys all make yourselves comfortable for a few minutes.”


Strapped to our bed was my Barista from the coffee shop near the yoga studio. She was wearing her uniform, her name tag and even her hat with all the pins in it. Apparently Kristen had not used the Device on her yet since she was still struggling. She had headphones on and a blindfold so I doubt she knew we were there.

Ashley peeked over our shoulders and said, “Ahh! I liked her.” Then she realized that I probably wasn’t too happy about adding more beautiful women to the harem right now. Unlike Tilly and Cindy, this woman was not here by her choice, regardless if I thought she was cute and interesting or not.

Unfortunately, this meant that I needed to hear everything, so I went back down the stairs, grunting, “Ashley, make us all some food and an iced tea for me. Kristen, back downstairs, now.”


Kristen was back to kneeling in front of me and this time I was holding the cane. I was angry and if I closed my eyes I could see swinging it down hard on her. I could imagine how she’d react. The others had taken one look at my face and went back to kneeling.

“Explain.”

“Master, the second part I have to tell you about is that we’ve made a breakthrough with the Device, and I figured since we needed one last slave to go through the whole process, we should use one that you’d like. I wanted to call you while you were away, but we never talk about anything like this on the phone.”

That is not what I was expecting at all. My anger dissipated like fog evaporating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.