The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

It's now Friday night, almost a week after that very busy day when we captured three new slaves. Jeremy's sister Susan had invited me over to their house to witness a milestone. Tonight was the last punishment for Jeremy. Susan has been scheduling them every few days and now we were finally at the last one. It was Jessica from the office. Apparently, she had been the last person Jeremy captured before he tried to capture my wife Kristen.


Brenda, Jeremy's mom, was leaning against me and telling me all sorts of nice things she thought about me. Kristen had passed on attending, she still didn't like Jeremy very much but she also didn't need to see him punished any more. Jeremy's girlfriend Alice was on my other side, they've been together since we introduced them, though she went out of the way to remind me that I was still her Master. Together, we watched Jessica holding Jeremy's head to her pussy. He was taking long licks from top to bottom and had evidently gotten much better at this.

Susan was prowling around the bed, slapping Jeremy's butt every so often.

Jessica was starting to get close so I grabbed Brenda's head with one hand while unbuttoning my pants with the other. She moaned with desire when she saw my cock. It had been a while since we were together and she was still my slave. She slowly licked around it before sliding it deep into her mouth.

On the bed, Susan had strapped on the harness with Jeremy's dildo on it and clambered up behind him. While he kept licking and fingering Jessica, Susan started easing the cock into his ass. I guessed he'd gotten better at this too since Susan slid all the way into him without hindrance. All three of them found a rhythm they could work with.

With a cry, Jessica locked her legs around Jeremy's neck and stiffened up with her orgasm. This caused Susan to redouble her speed but it didn't look like she was going to come by herself, so I helped out a bit, "Susan, come for me." She obliged by grunting, straightening up, and then sliding off to the left, pulling out of Jeremy in the process.

"Jeremy, go clean the dildo and you can have your release. Alice, you should go with him."

"Thank you Master," they echoed. Jeremy gently removed the harness from Susan before taking Alice's hand and leaving the room.

"Brenda, face Susan and straddle me. I want to feel you bouncing on my lap."

Silently, she complied, slowly rising up and sinking down on my cock, looking down at Susan slumped on the bed in front of us.

A minute later, Jessica crawled over and started licking the base of my cock. When Brenda slid back down, Jessica licked up over where we were joined and flicked Brenda's clit. The two ladies synchronized their motions after that. My slaves had been talking about how much I liked this, so whenever any of them saw the chance to do this they jumped for it. I reached out and wrapped my arms around Brenda's chest and started smashing her down onto my cock. When I felt my first blast, I told my slaves, "All of you, come with me."

Susan had been trying to sit up when I said this and she promptly fell back onto the bed. Brenda started quivering and slumped down with me still buried deep inside her. Jessica had been playing with herself while she licked us, but at my command, she fell back onto her butt and then her back, shivering through another wave of sensation.

I laid back to enjoy the after effects. First Brenda and then someone else crawled up next to me into my arms. A third woman gently licked me clean before sliding up my body and her face appeared above me. It was Susan who was smiling and calling me Master which meant Jessica was on my right. Surrounded by my women, feeling them nestled around me, I faded off into sleep.


When I woke, I was alone with Jessica who was staring intensely at me.

"Master, I've never felt this strongly for anyone before. I was always too busy for relationships. I didn't understand why people couldn't stop talking about sex and love. It was so much easier to just focus on work and measurable goals. I never knew it could feel like this."

"Jessica, this isn't love. I'm not sure what it is, and I'm glad we were able to help you feel it, but this isn't what people think of as love."

"I realize that Master, but I've never felt ANYTHING as strongly, so whether it's love or just satisfied contentment, I want to feel more of this."

"Let's get cleaned up and see what the others are up to."

A few minutes later, I was happy to help Jessica experience how much fun taking a shower with someone could be. It wasn't sex, but it was sexy and playful. All the times I had seen her in the office, she was tightly controlled. I liked the looser, more relaxed Jessica we had discovered.


When we went downstairs, we found Brenda serving food for everyone. They were all dressed and chatting happily amongst themselves. I took one of the empty seats and Brenda placed a grilled cheese in front of me. While I ate, I listened to all of them and happily realized that there were not all waiting for me. They were fully engaged with each other. I texted Kristen to come over before I started asking Jeremy and Alice to tell me what they had been up to. I hadn't spent much time with them and they had really gone down the path of dating. I was surprised and happy for them since I think they were both good for each other. Brenda looked quite pleased by them and even Susan seemed to like Alice.

Kristen just walked into the house and joined us. The seven of us kept talking for a while. At one point, I sat back and thought about the very small number of times we had a crowd like this before the Device. I occasionally had a football gathering, or Kristen went to a book club, but it was always a smaller crowd and focused on one thing.

After clearing my thoughts, I asked them all to join me in the living room. One key difference remained that even with the multiple conversations, as soon as I spoke, everyone listened and reacted.


"Jeremy, I'm happy to say that your penance has been completed. You've done very well giving all of these women the chance to pay you back for what you did to them. You've satisfied me."

By this point, Jeremy had tears of joy running down his face which otherwise was impassive. He waited for me to finish.

"Susan no longer controls you in any way. She's done a great job of coordinating, but that's finished now. You should remain respectful of the people in our group and follow all the normal rules, but I'm removing the rule about not being able to come. Your sex life is your own again."

"Thank you Master, I'm so happy to have pleased you."

"What do you plan to do next?"

Jeremy reached out to Alice and she stepped next to him, holding hands. "Alice and I have been talking about what we would do after my punishment ended. If I have your permission, I'd like to act on it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.