The Master Decides
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Sunday morning I finally was able to sleep in. When I woke up, I was by myself in my bed. I stretched out my limbs into a spread-eagle, joyfully taking up most of the bed. We'd need to upgrade to a king the way we kept inviting people to join us.

Ashley was making pancakes when I went downstairs. The day was getting better and better, I thought as I sat down. Kristen came in and started massaging my shoulders.

After a minute of painfully good rubbing, she asked, "Honey, are we still doing the get together tonight at the studio? You mentioned that you might have some concerns."

I did have some concerns. We were starting to get sloppy, and I was the worst offender. What was I thinking with Madison? What happens if she guesses? Who would she tell? Would anyone believe her?

Kristen continued, "Stephanie reminded me that the reporter was going to come by after the last class of the day today. She asked if her 'regulars' could attend a special session."

I turned to the laptop and looked up the reporter, she was very young. Pretty, but trying too hard to look more serious than she probably really was, at least in the clip I found. I answered her second question, "Yes, all of the people in the room with the reporter should belong to us. Bring the Device with us, in fact, bring the new model as well." I'd almost forgotten about the new faster one we still needed to test.

"Yes, Master," Kristen replied.


The three of us went to the gym to work out after breakfast. It was complicated. Kristen and Ashley heard what I had told them and found going to the gym and getting the best workout relatively easy. Master told them he'd like them to work out and improve themselves. Master was obviously fundamentally correct. They had also been doing yoga for a long time. I on the other hand still had to motivate myself to work out harder. I was tempted to ask Kristen and Ashley to help motivate me, but I was honestly afraid of what would come of it. I had no desire to see more of Kristen's focused intensity aimed at me. Or how far Ashley was willing to go if she thought I had asked her to, regardless of what I had actually meant. Then again, it wouldn't hurt to build up my aerobic fitness so maybe I should ask for "personal training."


Tina called me just after we got home, asking if I could come visit now as she had some unexpected but eager guests. That sounded alarming, so I went straight over. Linda let me in where I found Peter, Jen, and Tina standing around Dana the graduate student, hogtied on the floor. She was squirming around trying to see what was happening. I sighed and called Kristen to bring "the bag" over.

Meanwhile, I crouched down by Dana's face until she looked at me. "Calm down, we're not going to hurt you. In fact, you're going to love what we do. However, I have a question for you, to think about."

Dana stopped squirming and was staring at me.

"If you could convince one person of one thing, and I mean anything, permanently, what would you want it to be? You don't have to answer now, just keep it in mind."

Dana made a noise which sounded like, "How can I answer with a ball gag in my mouth?" or maybe it was something else. It's always hard to understand someone when they're wearing one.


Peter and I were seated on the couch with our legs spread. Jen was sucking on his cock while Tina and Linda shared mine. Dana had rocked herself around to be able to see us, and was just staring. She wasn't fighting it anymore, or at least she was conserving her energy and biding her time.

When the doorbell rang, Tina ran over to get it. She checked the peephole and let Kristen and Ashley in. They entered the living room with a surprised look on their face. I guess they didn't expect this any more than I had. Dana was wriggling around trying to figure out who just came in. I'm sure it was all very confusing.

"Kristen, show me how you use the Device with my photo. Peter and Jen, you can stay or go, depending on what you need to do."

"We'll stay if it's ok Master?"

I nodded while watching Kristen put the Device on Dana's head. She was already restrained and gagged so it only took a few seconds to begin.


I actually fell asleep on the couch. Kristen woke me up when Dana was about to finish. I called Amy and asked her to come over, she could help interview Dana.

The actual use of the photo was anti-climatic. As soon as I walked in front of Dana, she waited patiently for Kristen to release her and threw herself at my feet, telling me she was mine. This was actually the first new one I've been present for in a long time. It still sends a thrill up my spine to hear those first words.

Kristen started reading my instructions to Dana while I got a drink and let Amy in the apartment.

"Dana, I want you to answer all of Amy's questions. We're going to make some important decisions based on what you tell us."

"Yes Master."

I thought about leaving right then and there, except my curiosity was killing me.

"Dana, what's the deal with Professor Graf and you?"

"Master, I've been working in his lab for almost two years now, he's my doctoral advisor. About two months ago we slept together when we were working late. His wife suspects but I don't think has any hard evidence. We've been avoiding each other outside the lab ever since."

Hmm, pretty much what I expected.

"Ok Amy, dive in, see if she can help us, if Professor Graf can help us, or if we should avoid the whole thing.

"Yes Master."

"When you guys are done, for those of you into yoga, there's a special session tonight that might be interesting. Call the studio for details."

"We'll be there Master.

With that, Kristen, Ashley and I left. I could have stayed and had sex with Dana who was awfully cute, but the thrill of that was starting to wear off. Maybe I just needed some more sleep.


Later that day, the three of us went over the studio a bit early. I wanted to talk to Stephanie first, and the girls wanted to help her clean. The place was already spotless, but there was no stopping them. Slaves or no slaves, the place was going to get cleaned, regardless of my opinion.

Stephanie was excited and nervous. I wondered if I could help her with that.

"Stephanie, you'll be calm and in control of your emotions for the rest of the day. I want you to shine."

I could see her calming down in front of my eyes, "Yes Master, thank you."

More of my slaves were arriving every minute. They saw Kristen cleaning and they all jumped into action. Ashley and Kristen were already done with most of the place, but the new recruits started cleaning the same spots and straightening the same mats again. There really was no stopping them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.