The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Professor Graf was tied to a chair looking very disheveled. His wife and Dana the graduate student were tied up on the floor next to me, with Kristen standing behind them. Kristen and I both had ski masks on and were wearing gloves. We were all standing on a plastic tarp.

Kristen was saying, "If you don't agree to help us, we will hurt both of them. If that isn't enough, we know where your daughter will be in an hour"

Professor Graf looked shocked but at the mention of his daughter, he started fighting the ropes holding him. He yelled, "Don't you touch my daughter!"

"Help us and we won't hurt you or them. Otherwise..."

I looked down and I was wearing gloves and holding a giant knife. I couldn't believe it as I crouched down next to his wife and put the knife to her throat.

Kristen continued, "we'll hurt your wife and make sure you take the blame."

'What was happening?' This wasn't what I wanted to do...


I awoke in my bed again, the sheets wet with my sweat. Ashley and Kristen were nestled up with each other as I lay there, thinking through the nightmare I had just endured. There had to be a better way to go about this.


The next morning, I went for a long walk in a park by myself. Did I really have to do anything here? Couldn't I just leave things well enough alone and try to live the most normal life I could? I obviously have had more sex in the last two months than most people have in a lifetime. Jeremy picked people that I was attracted to for the most part. The Leaks were contained, I was still learning about some of my harem. I still enjoyed my job enough not to tax my slaves and retire. Why should I try to grow the harem, develop the Device further and risk it all? I couldn't just trust the Master the way all of my slaves did, nor could I turn everyone I met into my slave.

Walking calmed me down, but even then I couldn't help but notice some of the women joggers as they ran past me. The thought of what I could do with them was intoxicating, however I had to get to the office.


Around noon, Stephanie called me to pass on something interesting. The local cable channel wanted to do a piece on her studio. Tara Jones was an up and coming reporter and apparently was looking for anything she could use as a backdrop while she talked to the camera. After I hung up, I found a project I had been working on had been picked by upper management to move forward. A lot of people congratulated me during the afternoon, which previously would have made me clam up, but now, I felt much more comfortable accepting their praise and thanking them for it. Maybe the Device had helped me in unexpected ways. I just imagined the crowd naked and as my slaves. All in all, a great day in the office.


That night when I got home, I found Kristen with a woman I recognized from the office which was pretty strange. Her name was Jessica and she worked in the executive suite. I had no idea how Jeremy had found her, but she certainly fit the type. I recall almost recognizing her a few weeks ago at one of the events, but being distracted, I didn't follow up on it.

At a nod from Kristen, she started stripping down while Kristen drew the curtains closed.

"Master, Jessica is the last slave we needed to see. I have a story to tell you as soon as I'm undressed." With that, Kristen finished up and then took her clothes off as well. She then pulled the cane out from under the couch and knelt down, presenting it up to me. My stomach clenched because the last time she did this, she wanted to be punished for inducting more slaves.

"Master, for the past month, with the agreement of the Brain Trust, we've been reconverting all of Jeremy's slaves to just be yours. Jessica was the last one. He can no longer command them in any way. We did this to ensure there are no inadvertent mistakes by him. He agreed with the plan, since he's your slave. After you're done punishing me, Jessica wants to be with you."

Jessica had moved next to me, kneeling with her face next to my crotch.

It suddenly occurred to me that when Kristen had captured Amy and everyone else that day at school, I had not been there. How could it possibly be a month later and I never realized that? I asked, "How do you make them my slave? Are they your slaves and then you tell them to obey me like Jeremy did?"

"No Master, we stand behind them and show them your photo", Kristen answered. She was still holding the cane up to me, perfectly flat and still. She wasn't wavering at all.

I moved to the couch and sat down, waving the two of them over. I took the cane from Kristen and put it on the couch next to me. Kristen put her head on my knee and Jessica mirrored the position on the other side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.